Tom Holland/Spiderman remaining in MCU

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

most viewed right now
163 replies  @sports

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section tv / movies

2 months ago '06        #1
1815 page views
49 comments

dagreat1_87 
Props total: 20779 20 K  Slaps total: 1045 1 K
Tom Holland/Spiderman remaining in MCU

I'm actually pretty hype about this. Long term spiderman with more stories, and he can still pop into the MCU world from time to time
+14   

best
worst
49 comments

Top 10 most propped recently  2 months ago '06        #2
droid3000  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x47
Props total: 85887 85 K  Slaps total: 10736 10 K
he said he doenst even want to do this sh*t anymore. hes reaching the chris evans point in his career
+6   

2 months ago '15        #3
gemini8686  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 34453 34 K  Slaps total: 9159 9 K
 droid3000 said
he said he doenst even want to do this sh*t anymore. hes reaching the chris evans point in his career
When and where did u read that
+5   

Top 10 most propped recently  2 months ago '06        #4
droid3000  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x47
Props total: 85887 85 K  Slaps total: 10736 10 K
 gemini8686 said

pascal said fu*k that, you better get your a*s back in that suit
+7   

2 months ago '12        #5
ezduzit 
Props total: 48332 48 K  Slaps total: 4668 4 K
 droid3000 said
Tf did he expect when he signed on to be Spider-Man in the mcu. This sh*t is for life
+21   

2 months ago '05        #6
HiRolliN 
Props total: 7435 7 K  Slaps total: 410 410
ya after the smoke settled when marvel and sony had there dispute what came out of it for holland was that he gets to continue to do stuff for the MCU but only as cameos and all spiderman solo films will be controlled/released by sony after no way home is released. sonys also is hoping there uncharted movie does well enough to make multiple films out of it and lock down holland to that franchise to.

2 months ago '16        #7
BobbiHeadRagTop  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x10
Props total: 100878 100 K  Slaps total: 4631 4 K
 HiRolliN said
ya after the smoke settled when marvel and sony had there dispute what came out of it for holland was that he gets to continue to do stuff for the MCU but only as cameos and all spiderman solo films will be controlled/released by sony after no way home is released. sonys also is hoping there uncharted movie does well enough to make multiple films out of it and lock down holland to that franchise to.
That game movie finna go straight to marshals. Mortal Kombat is the only game movie that will do numbers. They really fu*ked up that latest MK movie tho.
+5   

2 months ago '05        #8
Stuart Scott  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x28
Props total: 74351 74 K  Slaps total: 11139 11 K
keep making them

lets go

2 months ago '12        #9
SBiggady 
Props total: 2084 2 K  Slaps total: 230 230
He gonna jump off the bandwagon. Make a few flops then come begging to be back. But then it will be to late cause they done got Miles poppin enough where Peter wont matter. Stupid to think about tryna leave this easy secured bag.
+6   

2 months ago '05        #10
Stupendamatic  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 22910 22 K  Slaps total: 2111 2 K
 droid3000 said
RDJ was Ironman for 11 years.

Holland has been Spidey for only 5 years. He better suit up and stfu

Blood in, blood out!
+18   

2 months ago '15        #11
L33 
Props total: 515 515  Slaps total: 108 108
Yeah we want another trilogy and it has to be produced by Kevin Feige and Marvel Studios. Did yall see that trash known as Venom 2? Them boys(Sony) just happy to be there.
+5   

2 months ago '12        #12
Jo Blow 
Props total: 8445 8 K  Slaps total: 1133 1 K
got my ticcets in 4dx baby, lets go!
+1   

2 months ago '17        #13
Naga Sadow  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x21
Props total: 200028 200 K  Slaps total: 15212 15 K
I guess Sony finally realized that they can't make a good Spider-Man movie.

+3   

2 months ago '11        #14
CALViiiN  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x27
Props total: 71961 71 K  Slaps total: 8633 8 K

2 months ago '04        #15
xbossxplayax 
Props total: 19793 19 K  Slaps total: 3888 3 K
i used to think toby was the truth but this kid is kinda growing on me

just dont come out the closet all of sudden... (which i think is not too far fetched seeing how an androgyny posterboy gets him off)
+1   

2 months ago '17        #16
WHATEVERMAN 
Props total: 18693 18 K  Slaps total: 1887 1 K
 droid3000 said

pascal said fu*k that, you better get your a*s back in that suit
I mean, he says all that until reality sets in and dude sees how many 0s are on the offer sheet. He really should take note of how other MCU alumni's careers have gone since leaving. RDJ completely fell off, Chris Evans did Knives Out and then disappeared into a puff of smoke, and everyone else that's a part of it (with the exception of Chris Pratt and Scarjo) have nothing going on besides their MCU roles. I feel like if you're an actor that hasn't reached that true Dwayne Johnson/Tom Cruise/Will Smith level superstardom, you take the work thats there. Just my $.02
+4   

2 months ago '15        #17
gemini8686  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 34453 34 K  Slaps total: 9159 9 K
 SBiggady said
He gonna jump off the bandwagon. Make a few flops then come begging to be back. But then it will be to late cause they done got Miles poppin enough where Peter wont matter. Stupid to think about tryna leave this easy secured bag.
You made up a whole storyline in your head so you can feel good about yourself. You don’t see the psychotic sh*t in that?

Society has become so entitled that they try to play god and prognosticate peoples lives. What you wrote is sad and scary.
+1   

2 months ago '15        #18
Truthseeker007 
Props total: 4597 4 K  Slaps total: 849 849
 BobbiHeadRagTop said
That game movie finna go straight to marshals. Mortal Kombat is the only game movie that will do numbers. They really fu*ked up that latest MK movie tho.
Movies ain't even released and yall already trashing it.

T.Holland is enough to give the movie attention and releasing on the heels of the Spiderman franchise should bring in numbers with cross over fans from the video game.

I'm a big fan of the Mortal Kombat franchise, I saw the O.G movie recently and that shyt was cheesy as hell. I dont remember it being that bad when I was a kid, but it was the amount of fan service the film played that makes it a cult favorite. I think Sony and the directors of the Uncharted film understand this if I do.

The real best video game movie adaptation is Resident Evil. Nothing comes close to resident evil 1. Its not a one for one match, but the first film is good enough to stand on it's own without the Resident evil name.
+2   

2 months ago '04        #19
jholla31 
Props total: 2754 2 K  Slaps total: 333 333
Im cool on him leaving the role if he really does.....

this stuff is way to campy for an adult to take seriously. Amazing in sony was more grounded but way too ambitious at one point. MCU spidey still has not had a f*ght better than the last 2 f*ghts with electro and goblin. waiting to see if they can pull it off.
+2   

2 months ago '19        #20
blackadamwarloc  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 26732 26 K  Slaps total: 5090 5 K
starting to think movie Spider-Man might just be cursed

+4   

2 months ago '17        #21
SPdaGOAT  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
Props total: 93951 93 K  Slaps total: 34795 34 K
 SBiggady said
I feel where you coming from, but he probably being conscious about moviegoers and to a lesser extent casting directors seeing him as just Spider-Man/Peter Parker in other movies/roles from here on out. I think the stigma is dying out, but typecasting has fu*ked a lot of people up when they age and have to move on to other types of movies. Even the inverse if you will is true, a lot of people were super critical of Heath at first cause of the other sh*t he did and they caught a lot of flack initially when they casted Pattinson as Batman just now cause of Twilight, which I believe was over a decade ago.
+1   

2 months ago '17        #22
SPdaGOAT  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
Props total: 93951 93 K  Slaps total: 34795 34 K
 BobbiHeadRagTop said
I think a Zelda movie done right would do numbers
+2   

2 months ago '20        #23
5ive04our  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x177
Props total: 92771 92 K  Slaps total: 18688 18 K
Perfect Peter Parker and a good Spider-Man.

1. Holland
2. Tobey
3. Garfield

Slap away

+6   

2 months ago '15        #24
Preacher Mane  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 65069 65 K  Slaps total: 4101 4 K
 WHATEVERMAN said
everyone else that's a part of it (with the exception of Chris Pratt and Scarjo) have nothing going on besides their MCU roles.
How you forget Samuel L. Jackson?
+1   

2 months ago '19        #25
NamekianGod 
Props total: 2276 2 K  Slaps total: 248 248
 gemini8686 said
https://wegotthiscovered.com/movies/tom-holland-says-hell-help-out-his-replacement-as-spider-man/

He said the Uncharted film broke him down physically and that he is exhausted of playing Spider-Man and that he is willing to train the next web slinging actor who takes up the mantle. ..........(Hope its Miles Morales)
+2   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+97online now  16
Article inside From now on here when people respond with “Buy The Dip”…
113 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
+45online now  11
[Workout] I Can't Believe How Strong She Is...
83 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
+54online now  7
Dude was minding his own business working out with his girl and then this happ..
220 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+31online now  3
Video inside Kanye West TROLLING paparazzi at Miami Airport!!! OLD YE BACK!! LOL
98 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy