Nov 29 - When you’re on FoxNews vs when you’re on CNN

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

most viewed right now
163 replies  @sports

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section news

2 months ago '19        #1
4096 page views
82 comments

DadeCounty  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x13
Props total: 60152 60 K  Slaps total: 5486 5 K
Nov 29 - When you’re on FoxNews vs when you’re on CNN

+71   

best
worst
82 comments

2 months ago '11        #2
Sin  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x46
Props total: 173354 173 K  Slaps total: 23711 23 K
this woman is going places, the way she can effortlessly speak opposing views to both sides and sound believable

definitely a presidential candidate

Last edited by Sin; 11-29-2021 at 12:37 PM..

2 months ago '17        #3
SPdaGOAT  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
Props total: 93950 93 K  Slaps total: 34795 34 K
Both channels are horrible btw lmfao
+58   

2 months ago '13        #4
mkhrt92 
Props total: 47082 47 K  Slaps total: 8679 8 K
Graduated from Trump University
+13   

2 months ago '21        #5
LuxG2  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 27318 27 K  Slaps total: 5579 5 K
n*ggas will laugh but this is sad…even more reason not to watch Main stream media
+41   

2 months ago '17        #6
Naga Sadow  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x21
Props total: 200027 200 K  Slaps total: 15209 15 K
Bumbolabloodclot!!!

+17   

2 months ago '16        #7
BathWaterMelody  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x9
Props total: 86596 86 K  Slaps total: 11656 11 K
 Naga Sadow said
Bumbolabloodclot!!!

+14   

2 months ago '04        #8
gh3tto 
Props total: 53014 53 K  Slaps total: 14100 14 K
 LuxG2 said
n*ggas will laugh but this is sad…even more reason not to watch Main stream media
she clearly demonstrated that foxnews is where reich wing grifters go to tell lies

i dont watch cnn but the bi*ch told the truth on there and it upset you

2 months ago '11        #9
winning2011  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 7358 7 K  Slaps total: 833 833
Wow ……This why you have to stop watching mainstream media. Stop believing in these talking heads who profit from spreading someone else’s agenda or just feeding info they know you want to hear.
+14   

2 months ago '04        #10
Chronos  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
Props total: 26938 26 K  Slaps total: 756 756
 LuxG2 said
Watch PBS
+9   

2 months ago '10        #11
Nautilus O  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 98878 98 K  Slaps total: 20836 20 K
This actually says a lot about the people on here

If you listen to what she said on Fox none of it is contradicted by what she said on CNN

Natural Immunity is the best form of protection against FUTURE CASES. She said on CNN she supports vaccinations and masks.

None of that is contradictory

2 months ago '19        #12
DadeCounty  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x13 OP
 Nautilus O said
This actually says a lot about the people on here

If you listen to what she said on Fox none of it is contradicted by what she said on CNN

Natural Immunity is the best form of protection against FUTURE CASES. She said on CNN she supports vaccinations and masks.

None of that is contradictory

It ain’t about being contradictory its about being her being fake… you know what she was doing…Why didn’t she say it the same way at CNN as she did at Foxnews?

Last edited by DadeCounty; 11-29-2021 at 04:43 PM..
+17   

2 months ago '21        #13
LuxG2  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 27318 27 K  Slaps total: 5579 5 K
 gh3tto said
she clearly demonstrated that foxnews is where reich wing grifters go to tell lies

i dont watch cnn but the bi*ch told the truth on there and it upset you

Didn’t know i was upset

2 months ago '10        #14
Nautilus O  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 98878 98 K  Slaps total: 20836 20 K
 DadeCounty said
It ain’t about being contradictory its about being her being fake… you know what she was doing…Why didn’t she say it the same way at CNN as she did at Foxnews?

Because it’s two different conversations

I realize it because it happens on here a lot. People want to you to be on their side or on the other side. They hate people who can see both sides and critique both sides.

If you ask someone what’s the best defense for Covid and they say natural immunity, they are right. It doesn’t mean they don’t think you should get vaccinated. It’s two different conversations.
+7   

2 months ago '04        #15
gh3tto 
 LuxG2 said
Didn’t know i was upset
you dumbass magats stay complaining about the media while consuming the most trash media there is

its just a projection done by stupid people like you incapable of critical thought

2 months ago '04        #16
gh3tto 
 Chronos said
Watch PBS
reich wing trolls think the truth is unknowable b.c they believe lies

they avoid quality journalism at all costs and then complain about the media
+2   

2 months ago '19        #17
DadeCounty  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x13 OP
 Nautilus O said

I realize it because it happens on here a lot. People want to you to be on their side or on the other side. They hate people who can see both sides and critique both sides.

If you ask someone what’s the best defense for Covid and they say natural immunity, they are right. It doesn’t mean they don’t think you should get vaccinated. It’s two different conversations.

+3   

2 months ago '05        #18
JimDinO77  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 36428 36 K  Slaps total: 4706 4 K
 DadeCounty said

Nautilus O said

Y’all both right……..

+1   

2 months ago '04        #19
gh3tto 
 DadeCounty said
the bi*ch said "some studies that I've read"

we all know that reich wing smut didnt read any studies
cite your sources hoe

+3   

2 months ago '20        #20
CopyCat 
Props total: 11847 11 K  Slaps total: 1117 1 K
You gotta be careful when you talk to these people. They're so treacherous with their words and you can never trust one thing they say.
You gotta listen carefully, because if you don't have them on camera saying it nobody will believe you.

Last edited by CopyCat; 11-29-2021 at 05:39 PM..
+4   

2 months ago '04        #21
gh3tto 
 JimDinO77 said
Y’all both right……..

actually its not definite which provides better immunity yet but there are studies that show the vaccine outperforming natural immunity

their median post-booster antibody level was three times higher than was typical for another group of people whose antibodies were measured a few weeks after getting their second dose of vaccine, when they’re close to their peak. And it was 53 times higher than that of a group of 76 unvaccinated people who had recovered from COVID-19 just two to six weeks earlier.

Even compared to a group of 73 people who had weathered a bout with COVID-19and went on to get two doses of an mRNA vaccine, the boosted group’s median antibody level was 68% higher

+1   

2 months ago '17        #22
 USleepTheyLive said
This is why you slap all my posts against the covid "vaccine"? It's all political for you. Not based in facts. You will let granny go get a shot of poison if it's the right thing for you to do politically. ABSOLUTELY PATHETIC.
That’s what half this site is. These losers deadass pick and choose which internet strangers they love and hate on here and make it a point to d*ckride and slander based on that

I seen n*ggas give a pass to a pedo cause they like him smh. This site is a certified looney bin
+1   

2 months ago '17        #23
 Nautilus O said

This big facts. People deadass have an inability to be objective and actually have a DISCUSSION on here.

But let’s be honest: most posters on here literally come on here to pick f*ghts with people
+2   

2 months ago '15        #24
Spawn  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 81841 81 K  Slaps total: 7545 7 K
 Nautilus O said

He really had to ask why she's having 2 different conversations off the edited out questions asked by 2 different bias interviewers
This why I stay away from politics and the news, this level of stannery is insane. Both sides just trolling non stop, public figures and followers.

2 months ago '15        #25
Spawn  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 81841 81 K  Slaps total: 7545 7 K
Someone quote this with some good neutral news sites, I might get into NPR too fu*k it. Our National news 'journalists' bogus as hell, just faces trying to get paid.

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+97online now  22
Article inside From now on here when people respond with “Buy The Dip”…
113 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
+54online now  9
Dude was minding his own business working out with his girl and then this happ..
220 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+45online now  7
[Workout] I Can't Believe How Strong She Is...
83 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
online now  3
UFC 270: Ngannou vs. Gane Official Discussion Thread
978 comments
1 day ago
@sports
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy