Nov 29 - QAnon Hero Michael Flynn Secretly Said QAnon Is ‘Total Nonsense’

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

most viewed right now
160 replies  @sports

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section news

2 months ago '17        #1
687 page views
20 comments

Ymmot  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 99927 99 K  Slaps total: 30425 30 K
Nov 29 - QAnon Hero Michael Flynn Secretly Said QAnon Is ‘Total Nonsense’

Former Trump national security adviser Michael Flynn has embraced his position as a hero to*QAnon*conspiracy theorists. He took the QAnon oath,*sold QAnon T-shirts, and even auctioned off a*QAnon quilt. He appeared at a QAnon convention and signed books with a QAnon slogan. Some QAnon followers even believe that Flynn is “Q,” the mysterious figure behind QAnon.

But a recording released late Saturday night by a one-time Flynn ally suggests that the retired three-star general privately believes QAnon to be “total nonsense.”

On Saturday night, pro-Trump lawyer and QAnon booster Lin Wood*released a recording*of what purports to be a phone call between Wood and Flynn on Telegram. The audio’s publication comes amid a right-wing civil war pitting Wood against one-time allies like Flynn and other figures involved in the 2020 attempt to overturn the election.

In the call, Wood complains to Flynn that his QAnon supporters had attacked Wood online. But Flynn attempts to disown QAnon, claiming it’s a “disinformation campaign” created by the CIA.

“I think it’s a disinformation campaign,” Flynn said on the call. “I think it’s a disinformation campaign that the CIA created. That’s what I believe. Now, I don’t know that for a fact, but that’s what I think it is. I think it’s a disinformation campaign.”

Later in the recording, Flynn called QAnon “total nonsense.”

“I find it total nonsense,” Flynn said. “And I think it’s a disinformation campaign created by the left.”

Flynn could not be reached for comment.

In the call, Flynn promises to send Wood an article about QAnon’s failure to come true. Based on text messages from Flynn that Wood also published on his Telegram account, the article Flynn referenced on the call was a Nov. 2 article by white supremacist radio host*Hal Turner*that endorsed the idea of mass violence.

In the blog post that Flynn apparently cited, Turner ridicules QAnon believers who traveled to Dallas believing the John F. Kennedy Jr. would appear. Turner wrote that Trump supporters would repeatedly look like fools “until something like a mass slaughter happens,” writing that the JFK Jr. debacle was caused because people were “too cowardly to stand up, pick up guns, and go k*ll the people” Turner falsely claimed stole the election.

QAnon Crowd Super Bummed That JFK Jr. Did Not Appear in Dallas

Flynn’s private disavowal of QAnon would mark a blow to the conspiracy theory movement, which claims the world is run by a cabal of cannibal-pedophiles that can only be defeated by Trumpworld stars like Flynn. In May, Flynn was feted as a hero at a QAnon convention in Dallas, where he*endorsed*the idea of a Myanmar-style coup in the United States.

Wood’s publication of the audio comes as part of a growing feud between Wood and Flynn and other figures active in the attempt to overturn the 2020 election. The f*ght kicked off last week when recently acquitted Kenosha shooting defendant Kyle Rittenhouse, a former Wood client,*accused Wood*in a Fox News interview of deliberately keeping him in jail to raise money off of his case.

Suddenly under attack by Rittenhouse, Wood grew publicly furious that allies like Flynn and pro-Trump lawyer Sidney Powell weren’t strenuously defending him. The ensuing clash has consumed QAnon and other far-right communities over the past week, while Wood grows increasingly hostile, even claiming at one point that a plane he was set to take a flight on was sabotaged in an attempt to k*ll him.

It’s not clear when the call between Wood and Flynn took place, though it appears to have come sometime in early November since Flynn mentioned Turner’s article. The Daily Beast couldn’t verify the audio’s authenticity, but Wood regularly records phone calls with his allies and reporters. Last week, Wood published a recording of a call with former Overstock.com CEO Patrick Byrne, a one-time Wood ally*involved in the attempt*to overturn the election. Byrne, who is caught on the call criticizing Powell, confirmed that recording’s authenticity in his own Telegram post.

visit this link source

@GUCCI C0ND0MS @Mr Wendal @Real Talk 10%er all in shambles this morning.
+8   

best
worst
20 comments

2 months ago '04        #2
GUCCI C0ND0MS 
Props total: 20945 20 K  Slaps total: 17433 17 K
 Ymmot said
Former Trump national security adviser Michael Flynn has embraced his position as a hero to*QAnon*conspiracy theorists. He took the QAnon oath,*sold QAnon T-shirts, and even auctioned off a*QAnon quilt. He appeared at a QAnon convention and signed books with a QAnon slogan. Some QAnon followers even believe that Flynn is “Q,” the mysterious figure behind QAnon.

But a recording released late Saturday night by a one-time Flynn ally suggests that the retired three-star general privately believes QAnon to be “total nonsense.”

On Saturday night, pro-Trump lawyer and QAnon booster Lin Wood*released a recording*of what purports to be a phone call between Wood and Flynn on Telegram. The audio’s publication comes amid a right-wing civil war pitting Wood against one-time allies like Flynn and other figures involved in the 2020 attempt to overturn the election.

In the call, Wood complains to Flynn that his QAnon supporters had attacked Wood online. But Flynn attempts to disown QAnon, claiming it’s a “disinformation campaign” created by the CIA.

“I think it’s a disinformation campaign,” Flynn said on the call. “I think it’s a disinformation campaign that the CIA created. That’s what I believe. Now, I don’t know that for a fact, but that’s what I think it is. I think it’s a disinformation campaign.”

Later in the recording, Flynn called QAnon “total nonsense.”

“I find it total nonsense,” Flynn said. “And I think it’s a disinformation campaign created by the left.”

Flynn could not be reached for comment.

In the call, Flynn promises to send Wood an article about QAnon’s failure to come true. Based on text messages from Flynn that Wood also published on his Telegram account, the article Flynn referenced on the call was a Nov. 2 article by white supremacist radio host*Hal Turner*that endorsed the idea of mass violence.

In the blog post that Flynn apparently cited, Turner ridicules QAnon believers who traveled to Dallas believing the John F. Kennedy Jr. would appear. Turner wrote that Trump supporters would repeatedly look like fools “until something like a mass slaughter happens,” writing that the JFK Jr. debacle was caused because people were “too cowardly to stand up, pick up guns, and go k*ll the people” Turner falsely claimed stole the election.

QAnon Crowd Super Bummed That JFK Jr. Did Not Appear in Dallas

Flynn’s private disavowal of QAnon would mark a blow to the conspiracy theory movement, which claims the world is run by a cabal of cannibal-pedophiles that can only be defeated by Trumpworld stars like Flynn. In May, Flynn was feted as a hero at a QAnon convention in Dallas, where he*endorsed*the idea of a Myanmar-style coup in the United States.

Wood’s publication of the audio comes as part of a growing feud between Wood and Flynn and other figures active in the attempt to overturn the 2020 election. The f*ght kicked off last week when recently acquitted Kenosha shooting defendant Kyle Rittenhouse, a former Wood client,*accused Wood*in a Fox News interview of deliberately keeping him in jail to raise money off of his case.

Suddenly under attack by Rittenhouse, Wood grew publicly furious that allies like Flynn and pro-Trump lawyer Sidney Powell weren’t strenuously defending him. The ensuing clash has consumed QAnon and other far-right communities over the past week, while Wood grows increasingly hostile, even claiming at one point that a plane he was set to take a flight on was sabotaged in an attempt to k*ll him.

It’s not clear when the call between Wood and Flynn took place, though it appears to have come sometime in early November since Flynn mentioned Turner’s article. The Daily Beast couldn’t verify the audio’s authenticity, but Wood regularly records phone calls with his allies and reporters. Last week, Wood published a recording of a call with former Overstock.com CEO Patrick Byrne, a one-time Wood ally*involved in the attempt*to overturn the election. Byrne, who is caught on the call criticizing Powell, confirmed that recording’s authenticity in his own Telegram post.

@ @ @ all in shambles this morning.
Lin Wood misrepresented Kyle Rittenhouse. It's been fu*k Lin Wood ever since that came to light.

2 months ago '18        #3
ChrisPartlowFro 
Props total: 35815 35 K  Slaps total: 4364 4 K
 GUCCI C0ND0MS said
Lin Wood misrepresented Kyle Rittenhouse. It's been fu*k Lin Wood ever since that came to light.
But Kyle supports BLM which is counter everything y’all Stan

Y’all did your own research huh?
+10   

2 months ago '06        #4
bxdiplomat  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
Props total: 22447 22 K  Slaps total: 2440 2 K

+3   

2 months ago '06        #5
bxdiplomat  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
Props total: 22447 22 K  Slaps total: 2440 2 K
"amid a right-wing civil war "

+4   

2 months ago '04        #6
GUCCI C0ND0MS 
 ChrisPartlowFro said
But Kyle supports BLM which is counter everything y’all Stan

Y’all did your own research huh?
Kyle said that he supports peaceful protests, as do I. We both know BLM isn't about that though...

2 months ago '17        #7
Naga Sadow  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x21
Props total: 200027 200 K  Slaps total: 15209 15 K
 GUCCI C0ND0MS said
Kyle said that he supports peaceful protests, as do I. We both know BLM isn't about that though...
This is when you know you're the mark.
+6   

2 months ago '17        #8
SPdaGOAT  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
Props total: 93950 93 K  Slaps total: 34795 34 K
Deadass how does anyone even keep up with that group lmfao.
+1   

2 months ago '16        #9
foshoVoodoo  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x58
Props total: 127194 127 K  Slaps total: 25388 25 K
fu*k qnon and any other kkk group
+1   

2 months ago '11        #10
Broseph Stalin  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
Props total: 53703 53 K  Slaps total: 4982 4 K
Qanon kicked Alex Jones a*s to the curb and didn’t miss a beat. This movement will be fine without Flynn
+6   

2 months ago '17        #11
Ymmot  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5 OP
 GUCCI C0ND0MS said
Yep, that's what q anon is telling you sheep to think....
+3   

2 months ago '16        #12
smokeytheblunt2 
Props total: 55019 55 K  Slaps total: 3149 3 K
 Broseph Stalin said
Qanon kicked Alex Jones a*s to the curb and didn’t miss a beat. This movement will be fine without Flynn
will it be ok without roger stone tho? he’s been making some really anti trump moves and he’s making them with flynn…….

i feel like this q sh*t is about at its end. once that group of followers becomes fractured that’s it……..
+3   

2 months ago '16        #13
smokeytheblunt2 
 MacJokerJones said
Idiots were following the Watkins pop and son shop of propaganda and half pr0nography conspiracy theories off of 8chan �� hahahahah I can’t laugh at you inbred mother fu*kers enough. Same crowd as the anti vax idiots. Stupid people indoctrinated into pre 19th century rumors lol
it was fu*king hilarious watching those two barely be able to contain themselves while doing the worst “wink and nod” of all time during that doc.…….
+2   

2 months ago '04        #14
gh3tto 
Props total: 53014 53 K  Slaps total: 14100 14 K
 GUCCI C0ND0MS said
own your truth walmart condoms we all know you believed every qanon bullsh*t lie

in fact you probably still have delusions that email lady eats babies between your worshipping of school shooter kyle

+5   

2 months ago '17        #15
ohyouwilin 
Props total: 974 974  Slaps total: 427 427
 GUCCI C0ND0MS said
Oh another white guy who acts black on boxden, what a surprise. You guys wanna be black so bad you fabricate entire realities on a forum
Huh?
+1   

2 months ago '04        #16
GUCCI C0ND0MS 
 ohyouwilin said
Oh another white guy who acts black on boxden, what a surprise. You guys wanna be black so bad you fabricate entire realities on a forum
Huh?
I act black on Boxden? What the fu*k are you talking about?

2 months ago '20        #17
Xiox  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 48186 48 K  Slaps total: 8817 8 K
Wyte people love putting put fake misleading shyte

2 months ago '07        #18
Ham Rove  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 51248 51 K  Slaps total: 2798 2 K
Gotta get that $

2 months ago '17        #19
Ymmot  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5 OP
 smokeytheblunt2 said
will it be ok without roger stone tho? he’s been making some really anti trump moves and he’s making them with flynn…….

i feel like this q sh*t is about at its end. once that group of followers becomes fractured that’s it……..
It's not gonna end, the whole trump/q anon movement has always just been based on lies and conspiracy theories. These were always the type of grifters who would cannibalize each other. Most likely they'll just keep fracturing into different sects.

2 months ago '16        #20
smokeytheblunt2 
 Ymmot said
It's not gonna end, the whole trump/q anon movement has always just been based on lies and conspiracy theories. These were always the type of grifters who would cannibalize each other. Most likely they'll just keep fracturing into different sects.
once they start really cannibalizing each other is when i think it all ends………

*edit* it looks they’ve already started. lin wood and kyle rittenhouse’s beef might be the straw that broke the camels back…….

Last edited by smokeytheblunt2; 11-30-2021 at 12:18 PM..

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+97online now  21
Article inside From now on here when people respond with “Buy The Dip”…
113 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
+54online now  7
Dude was minding his own business working out with his girl and then this happ..
220 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+45online now  5
[Workout] I Can't Believe How Strong She Is...
83 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
online now  4
UFC 270: Ngannou vs. Gane Official Discussion Thread
978 comments
1 day ago
@sports
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy