PS5 Restock

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section games

2 months ago '11        #1
3880 page views
66 comments

nfo187  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x12
Props total: 15601 15 K  Slaps total: 1972 1 K
PS5 Restock

;s=09
+7   

best
worst
66 comments

2 months ago '20        #2
Iron Stan 
Props total: 9881 9 K  Slaps total: 1683 1 K
Quick note I got mine from the restock last week sh*t only took two days to get to me from Monday but I missed the delivery on Wednesday and got it Friday morning after Thanksgiving

If you’re looking to get one but don’t wanna necessarily get Walmart+,only do this if you have the money to spare.Grab the yearly subscription and be on the landing page for the PS5 you want 10-15 minutes early.Once it hits the drop time just keep refreshing until you’re in line.Don’t refresh while you’re waiting that timer will go down quicker than you think seeing they have thousands of consoles every drop now.

Once you secure it and you should, wait until you get definite confirmation your order went through and contact customer service and tell them you picked the wrong plan you wanted monthly instead of yearly.They’ll refund your money to repurchase it and then go about your day.They can’t cancel the ps5 but just ask to reassure any liability I did it to be on the safe side
+7   

2 months ago '06        #3
LYTE 
Props total: 26060 26 K  Slaps total: 2203 2 K
 Iron Stan said
Quick note I got mine from the restock last week sh*t only took two days to get to me from Monday but I missed the delivery on Wednesday and got it Friday morning after Thanksgiving

If youíre looking to get one but donít wanna necessarily get Walmart+,only do this if you have the money to spare.Grab the yearly subscription and be on the landing page for the PS5 you want 10-15 minutes early.Once it hits the drop time just keep refreshing until youíre in line.Donít refresh while youíre waiting that timer will go down quicker than you think seeing they have thousands of consoles every drop now.

Once you secure it and you should, wait until you get definite confirmation your order went through and contact customer service and tell them you picked the wrong plan you wanted monthly instead of yearly.Theyíll refund your money to repurchase it and then go about your day.They canít cancel the ps5 but just ask to reassure any liability I did it to be on the safe side
Why not just cop the monthly then?
+8   

2 months ago '12        #4
Faythung  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 24852 24 K  Slaps total: 2185 2 K
Good luck fellas.
+4   

2 months ago '20        #5
Iron Stan 
Props total: 9881 9 K  Slaps total: 1683 1 K
 LYTE said
Why not just cop the monthly then?
All in all these sh*ts are pointless whether it be monthly or yearly
+3   

2 months ago '06        #6
LYTE 
 Iron Stan said
All in all these sh*ts are pointless whether it be monthly or yearly
I agree
I think it's fu*ked up that stores are doing this.
I actually hit Sony on Twitter about this.
It's not fair at all
+3   

2 months ago '16        #7
Quinn 
Props total: 11068 11 K  Slaps total: 2199 2 K
 LYTE said
I agree
I think it's fu*ked up that stores are doing this.
I actually hit Sony on Twitter about this.
It's not fair at all
its better this way than scalpers getting it with no investment

2 months ago '06        #8
LYTE 
 Quinn said
its better this way than scalpers getting it with no investment

Scalpers going to get it 1 way or another.

It's just weird to see the sh*t people have to do to get product these days. Sneakers to consoles to clothes. And like I always said, if it was special or limited editions, then I'll get it
+9   

2 months ago '17        #9
SPdaGOAT  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
Props total: 94054 94 K  Slaps total: 34808 34 K
 LYTE said

It's just weird to see the sh*t people have to do to get product these days. Sneakers to consoles to clothes. And like I always said, if it was special or limited editions, then I'll get it
Deadass tho. People be ready to spend thousands and companies just shrugging their shoulders now lmfao. Mad weird to peep
+4   

2 months ago '16        #10
Quinn 
Props total: 11068 11 K  Slaps total: 2199 2 K
 LYTE said

actually it mitigates it more than you think

each W+ requires an address and card info attached to that. instead of a scalper getting 5, they may only get 2, which means 3 gets into the hands of people, which reduces the demands of PS5 from scalpers.

this move is more 5Head than you think, but i wont sit here and pretend these companies arent cashing in on this opportunity.

TLDR, you cant stop scalpers, you can only combat them, with either supply/ systems
+4   

2 months ago '05        #11
P DRILLA 
Props total: 25503 25 K  Slaps total: 744 744
for ps5 owners, is a 5 worth copping yet? i still play the sh*t out of my 4. just finished tlou2 and i'm about to start miles morales when i get some more time in a couple weeks.

i've always copped xbox and ps from every generation. i got the xbox x. i like it but so far i haven't played anything that i can't play on the one. is it the same story with the 5? I know the games probably look better but i been gaming for a long a*s time and graphics aren't really a dealbreaker for me.

2 months ago '06        #12
LYTE 
If I sign up for Walmart + now, do I have to wait a few days for the early access benefit or it happens instantaneously?

2 months ago '06        #13
LYTE 
 P DRILLA said
for ps5 owners, is a 5 worth copping yet? i still play the sh*t out of my 4. just finished tlou2 and i'm about to start miles morales when i get some more time in a couple weeks.

i've always copped xbox and ps from every generation. i got the xbox x. i like it but so far i haven't played anything that i can't play on the one. is it the same story with the 5? I know the games probably look better but i been gaming for a long a*s time and graphics aren't really a dealbreaker for me.
I have had the urge to hook mine up and I had 1 since launch last year.

I want to complete the games on my 4, get a newer t.v. and possibly an internal before I hook it up
+2   

2 months ago '19        #14
GT33D3e  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 2358 2 K  Slaps total: 216 216
 Quinn said
actually it mitigates it more than you think

each W+ requires an address and card info attached to that. instead of a scalper getting 5, they may only get 2, which means 3 gets into the hands of people, which reduces the demands of PS5 from scalpers.

this move is more 5Head than you think, but i wont sit here and pretend these companies arent cashing in on this opportunity.

TLDR, you cant stop scalpers, you can only combat them, with either supply/ systems
Bots still in this piece, believe it but chances are 40% better.

EDIT:

Last edited by GT33D3e; 11-29-2021 at 11:33 AM..
+2   

2 months ago '17        #15
SPdaGOAT  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
Props total: 94054 94 K  Slaps total: 34808 34 K
 P DRILLA said

If you still got a backlog on your 4, just wait imo. I love my PS5, but the hassle it takes to get one and the fact that the PS4 still got mad games and is still getting new games, just hang on to it until you can get a PS5 at retail and not have to jump through hoops.

By the time you get it, the library will be even more robust too
+4   

2 months ago '11        #16
CALViiiN  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x27
Props total: 72025 72 K  Slaps total: 8636 8 K
Forgot all about it
+4   

2 months ago '04        #17
Stu Shiesty  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 33013 33 K  Slaps total: 6676 6 K
Got 3
+2   

2 months ago '10        #18
2TopFlite 
Props total: 8271 8 K  Slaps total: 247 247
Had the mf in the cart but it kept sayinf couldn’t complete purchase something with my credit card on their end but i had it.
+1   

2 months ago '04        #19
okiWHITE 
Props total: 8 8  Slaps total: 4 4
got 3 disk
+1   

2 months ago '15        #20
nola504  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 5623 5 K  Slaps total: 658 658
Copped from a scalper. fu*k it.
+6   

2 months ago '06        #21
Skateboard T  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
Props total: 97246 97 K  Slaps total: 18314 18 K
 P DRILLA said

If you’re upgrading from a non-pro ps4 and have a native 120hz tv with 4k, yes. All the PS4 games I loaded on my 5 look great. Ratchet and Clank is like playing a Pixar movie. Didn’t grab Miles Morales yet but it looks dope too.

But if you’re moreso just interested in the games you could hold off until
February/March when some of the bigger titles are dropping. Realistically the main reason to upgrade now is visual, almost all of the available games out have a PS4 version and the PS5 exclusives are good but not necessarily MUST play games imo.

I will say, the quick load times are also a great upgrade, especially with sh*t like FFVII remake and Spider-Man 1

That said, every restock I see more and more people getting them. I got two last week (not a scalper just grabbing them for people with kids who I knew were having trouble finding them for retail). I think we’ll see the supply level out shortly after the holidays based on how many seem to be dropping each restock now.

Last edited by Skateboard T; 11-29-2021 at 12:32 PM..
+1   

2 months ago '09        #22
dweezy 
Props total: 4232 4 K  Slaps total: 510 510
 P DRILLA said

If u have a lot of PS4 games that has an PS5 free upgrade it's way better playing at 60fps than 30fps
+1   

2 months ago '04        #23
ddash 
Props total: 61887 61 K  Slaps total: 4746 4 K
Hit 12 a few cancels
Got alot this last 7 days lol

The good thing about walmart is it really is 1 per so they always cancel alot and restock

Last edited by ddash; 11-29-2021 at 12:45 PM..
+1   

2 months ago '04        #24
ruff 
Props total: 15012 15 K  Slaps total: 2602 2 K
Finally got one
+3   

2 months ago '05        #25
Carpe_DM 
Props total: 6482 6 K  Slaps total: 760 760
+1   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  22
I been telling yíall for months that Kanye donít fu-k with adidas yeezy anymo..
55 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
+63online now  18
Jan 22 - Trying to cover up dating app murder.
208 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
+36online now  9
Ryan Clark takes an honest look at Aaron Rodgers
141 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
+32online now  5
Image(s) inside Pray for YE: JULIA FOX says she's been dating billionaires her whole l..
198 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy