college football and sec bias? so how come the same rules do not apply to alabama?

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section sports

2 months ago '18        #1
795 page views
29 comments

classicrap1  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x13
Props total: 18745 18 K  Slaps total: 23279 23 K
college football and sec bias? so how come the same rules do not apply to alabama?

so way a freaking minute. all season sec fans and college football media talking about cinn have to beat teams by 3 touchdowns or 4 tourchdowns or more to get a chance at a playoff and be undefeated.

and how they have to win every game in convincing fashion. while been undeateafed and having to win there conference championships.
|

3.but now that alabama is on the verge of getting out the playoffs and getting called out for been overrated and almost losing to every bad sec team.

it's fan entitlement and unreallstic expectations.

5. alabama coach wants to go on a rant. about them getting every team best because alabama is number 1.

6. this is from a coach who team be up 3 touchdowns in the sec championship against good oppents. and against notre dame in the championship. and still be mad and yelling and pissed at his players.

7. this is a dude who team could be up 55- 14 against ranked oppents or even cupcakes. and still will say his team played terrible. and alot of mistakes we made and yell,scream and get mad her playter for.

tua won the national championship for alabama and the coach. and he took a sack after they were up about 3 touchdowns. and was still mad at tua after the game and tua try to joke and say lighten up man. we won the game.

and he shook his hand. and nick saban refuse to shake his hand and was still pissed.

best
worst
29 comments

2 months ago '13        #2
Hayek  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 19318 19 K  Slaps total: 6282 6 K
sounds like saban demands absolute greatness from his players and ur upset.
+6   

2 months ago '10        #3
Trilluminati GA 
Props total: 45079 45 K  Slaps total: 1798 1 K
fu*k Bama....it's UGA over here but they're not overrated at all. Almost the best college football program in the world

2 months ago '18        #4
classicrap1  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x13 OP
@
@ @ @ @ @

@

@ @ @ @ @ @

@ @

@ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @
@

@ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @
report Quick reply to this message Multi-Quote This Message reply

@

@9shots
@
@ @ @

@ @ @ @ @ Mattnutz114 mrbond416 @ @
@ plexaholic Rafael100 @
@ samclo Skinsfan112 @ @ @
@

2 months ago '18        #5
 Trilluminati GA said
fu*k Bama....it's UGA over here but they're not overrated at all. Almost the best college football program in the world
i am columbus ga 706 representing too. so i am rooting for uga too. finally i hope they can overcome alabama.

2.but n*gga you crazy? usually i am scared of alabama and would agree but this year they are not the same alabama they were last year and the last 5 years.

3. this the worst they have ever played. since 2008 and 2009.

4. texas am is 8-4. 4-4 in the sec. texas am 14 vs colordo 7. loss to arkasas,miss state,lsu, and now ole miss?

5. barely beat lsu who lose to ucla,auburn,ole miss,kentucky, and arkansas,

4OT AGAINST AUBURN. AUBURN WHO LOSS TO PENN STATE,MISS STATE,TEXAS AM, AND SOUTH CARLINA?

SEC IS OVERRRATED AND TRASH.

2 months ago '19        #6
Beach city  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x9
Props total: 51517 51 K  Slaps total: 1290 1 K
I don't watch college football but my homeboy does.. he's from Mobile Alabama
+1   

2 months ago '05        #7
JealousOnesHate  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 9225 9 K  Slaps total: 460 460
If Alabama loses Saturday and still make the CFP, I'm done with college football
+2   

2 months ago '18        #8
baddie  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x24
Props total: 53956 53 K  Slaps total: 21417 21 K
Where this Bama hate coming from? Lol we’ve had worse seasons in the past recently
+1   

2 months ago '09        #9
Willi263  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 13445 13 K  Slaps total: 605 605
 JealousOnesHate said
If Alabama loses Saturday and still make the CFP, I'm done with college football
This! & I'm an SEC (Gamecocks) fan.....I'm sick of Bama and the favor they get shown...fu*k em

2 months ago '18        #10
 Hayek said
sounds like saban demands absolute greatness from his players and ur upset.
you just proved my point. he demands unrealistic expections and his team to be perfect and win by 3 touchdowns or more.

and even if they are. he still is not sasify and mad?

so if what you saying is true. why is he mad when fans expect the same.

actually even fans do not expect that much from alabama. at long as they win. they are cool.

it be alabama coach talking about our team played terrible and we have to correct alot of mistakes.

when tehy just beat a number 6 RANKED sec team by 3 touchdowns. LOL!

and this year i cannot really blame fans. they have been playing terrible. i mean if alot of sec teams had like 8-2 or 9-1 or 7-3 records in the past. i would not be mad.

but 4-7,5-6 and 6-6 teams. i mean can you blame them.

2 months ago '18        #11
 Beach city said
I don't watch college football but my homeboy does.. he's from Mobile Alabama
you missing out. football is kind of tough to sit through for 4 hours a game.

but if you watch it from the 2nd half. or 3rd quater and 4 quater. it is so exciting and good.

espicallly since its college yougn adults. they make so many mistakes. so it actually like nfl blizts. or nba jams.

the craziest sh*t happens.

this seaon is by far the greatest and most unpredicable and soap opera like season i have ever witness in the history of sports.

almost all the unranked bad teams have beat the 5 star cruits and top 15 teams.

and every week its like a anime episode or soap opera. every week is imporatant and its like one loss or terrible game can mean you out the playoff picture.

and too many losses can result into no bowl game.

2 months ago '05        #12
th4lb 
Props total: 13826 13 K  Slaps total: 1382 1 K
The thought process is that if Cincy played Bama’s schedule they’d have multiple losses...blowing teams out helps change that narrative but doesn’t mean much honestly..with the exception of OSU that year we know how the team that sneaks in looks in the playoff
+2   

2 months ago '13        #13
Hayek  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 19318 19 K  Slaps total: 6282 6 K
 classicrap1 said
you just proved my point. he demands unrealistic expections and his team to be perfect and win by 3 touchdowns or more.

and even if they are. he still is not sasify and mad?

so if what you saying is true. why is he mad when fans expect the same.

actually even fans do not expect that much from alabama. at long as they win. they are cool.

it be alabama coach talking about our team played terrible and we have to correct alot of mistakes.

when tehy just beat a number 6 RANKED sec team by 3 touchdowns. LOL!

and this year i cannot really blame fans. they have been playing terrible. i mean if alot of sec teams had like 8-2 or 9-1 or 7-3 records in the past. i would not be mad.

but 4-7,5-6 and 6-6 teams. i mean can you blame them.
Nick saban knowing his team can be better is not the same as fans criticizing a team.
+1   

2 months ago '14        #14
familybuster 
Props total: 2239 2 K  Slaps total: 97 97
 JealousOnesHate said

2 months ago '18        #15
 th4lb said
The thought process is that if Cincy played Bama’s schedule they’d have multiple losses...blowing teams out helps change that narrative but doesn’t mean much honestly..with the exception of OSU that year we know how the team that sneaks in looks in the playoff
negro please? lol!

that the think tho. sec teams have been getting beat by terrible non conference teams.

nobody would of expect in a million years that

LSU WOULD get destroy by a terrible ucla team.

penn state a terrible big ten team beat Auburn. who just went 4 ot with the number 2 team in the country.

texas am 10 colorodo 7! wait? you mean to tell me the team that beat alabama can only put up 1 touchdown against the worst team in the pac 12?

samford 52 vs florida 70! a team that when 31-29 when the defending national champions alabama this year.

HOW DO YOU LET A 4-7 FCS TEAM SCORED 52 POINTS AGAINST YOU. 3 STAR RECRUITS AND 2 STAR RECRUITS. AGAINST 5 STAR TRACK N FIELD CHAMPIONS.

pitt 41 vs tenn 37

la tech 24 vs mississip state 27

2 months ago '20        #16
GunRack 
Props total: 12135 12 K  Slaps total: 960 960
Years ago I read an article that did a good job breaking down the SEC preseason ranking bias and how that effects the rest of the season.

Effectively, the ranking system nearly guarantees the SEC a spot in the CFP by insulating the conference champion against the effects of losses by helping ensure they have ranked wins (even if those ranked teams sh*t the bed later on) and that the losses are likely to happen against a ranked opponent.

2 months ago '18        #17
 Hayek said
Nick saban knowing his team can be better is not the same as fans criticizing a team.
yes it is. If the fans see a coach who is yelling,screaming and treating his players like the slave masters do the slaves.

2. and on interviews and post game interviews. saying.

we played terrible on defense.

we played too many mistakes on offensive and a couple of penalties.

even the interviewers and espn folks saying saban your 3 touchdowns win against a good team. why are you upset or mad.

i was thinking the same thing. when they beat notre dame 2 times. back before the playoffs. and after the playoffs. they destory them. only allow about 2 touchdowns. and almost had a shut out.

and he was saying. he was not happy how his defense play? if i was a player i would feel insulted and pissed to even play for him. throwing me under the bus.

when you win a game against a ranked sec or non conference team. 45-15.

and you sitting up here in interviews and press conference shaming your players and saying they played aight or i was not happy with this or that.

how do you think that is going to go with the fans.

the fans will start to believe we should be most teams 45-15.

alabama coach had this mentally since 2011 to 2019.

this year with mac jones is the first year where he been totally happy and not screaming and yelling at the palyers.

i think after he beat bear bryant record. he was happy.

plus

2 months ago '18        #18
 Hayek said
interresting. how white priviegle works.

so lebron james gives kyle,bradon ingram, and kcp and jost hart, and cavs 2017 and 2018.

82 games.

and kyle and others 162 games. sometimes even 3 years. to prove themselves worthy. or they can lead a team or help him out.

they failed.

he is consider the bad guy because he gets frustated. and trades them. or wants players like kyrie irving,anothy davis,wade, and rondo who can stay constent or make the team better.

vs

nick saban acts 100 times more like a thug,aniamal and wild cave beast and savage. when his players are actually winning and doing good.

it's consider coaching or that why he is the goat.

2 months ago '05        #19
jumpman441 
Props total: 55 55  Slaps total: 10 10
Cincy has to beat teams by 3 and 4 touchdowns because they haven’t played anyone. If cincy was in the sec they would be no better than South Carolina Kentucky or miss st. Wait until Texas and ou come to sec. They will see what it is

2 months ago '18        #20
 jumpman441 said
Cincy has to beat teams by 3 and 4 touchdowns because they haven’t played anyone. If cincy was in the sec they would be no better than South Carolina Kentucky or miss st. Wait until Texas and ou come to sec. They will see what it is
lets see. losing to georgia by 3 points? the same georgia that is the best in the nation.

2. beating a number 6 rated notre dame.

3. beating indiana.

4. beating a ranked smu?

wait?

but didn't yaw say that about texas am and missour.

second season of missouri in the sec.

12–2 (7–1 SEC)

SEC Eastern Division champion
Cotton Bowl Classic champion
SEC Championship Game, L 42–59 vs. Auburn
Cotton Bowl Classic, W 41–31 vs. Oklahoma State
Conference Southeastern Conference
Eastern Division

upseted number 6 ranked georgia in 2013.

the same auburn who played in teh national championship against florida state and jamies winston.

third season in the sec

2014 record 11–3 (7–1 SEC)

2014 Missouri Tigers football
Mizzou Athletics wordmark.svg
SEC Eastern Division champion
Citrus Bowl champion
SEC Championship Game, L 13–42 vs. Alabama
Citrus Bowl, W 33–17 vs. Minnesota

don't get me started on how texas am embrassed the sec best in alabama every year.

now yaw got to deal with texas and ou.

2 months ago '18        #21
 jumpman441 said
if missouri can be in tihe sec championship 2 years in a row ESPICALLLY in there first 3 years. i know ohio state,notre dame,okalhoma,oregon or a stacked loaded cinn would be IN TEH SEC CHAMPIONSHIP about 4 or 5 times.

or be sec east champions about 3 or 4 times.

they thought nebraska would be helping hte big ten and be in the championships or top of the big 10 when they first got here.

nebraska only made it to the big ten championship one time. in 5 years.

they stay at the bottom. does does maryland and rugters.

2 months ago '13        #22
Dilla Deaf 
Props total: 821 821  Slaps total: 41 41
 Willi263 said
This! & I'm an SEC (Gamecocks) fan.....I'm sick of Bama and the favor they get shown...fu*k em

Alot of non-Bama fans and CFB fans in general really question why is the SEC office in basically Bama's backyard in B'ham (Birmingham) and staff is allegedly run by many AL graduates (not sure if true, so I'll say alleged) . also int he shadow of many powerful AL boosters (and some of those boosters are reported to be on the State Trustee board which run the college system in AL.)

If the SEC was in a neutral city (but there is no such thing as a fully neutral city) then maybe there won't be as much Bama bias? But yeah, if they lose to UGA and still get in, nobody gonna be happy.
+1   

2 months ago '16        #23
kuul  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x11
Props total: 108954 108 K  Slaps total: 12100 12 K
All of this proves is bill o brien stinks.

2 months ago '05        #24
jumpman441 
Props total: 55 55  Slaps total: 10 10
 classicrap1 said
if missouri can be in tihe sec championship 2 years in a row ESPICALLLY in there first 3 years. i know ohio state,notre dame,okalhoma,oregon or a stacked loaded cinn would be IN TEH SEC CHAMPIONSHIP about 4 or 5 times.

or be sec east champions about 3 or 4 times.

they thought nebraska would be helping hte big ten and be in the championships or top of the big 10 when they first got here.

nebraska only made it to the big ten championship one time. in 5 years.

they stay at the bottom. does does maryland and rugters.
Where is Missouri now? Do u see who those teams are losing to? In sec you have to come play every damn near.
+1   

2 months ago '20        #25
Tweezy12  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x8
Props total: 48386 48 K  Slaps total: 16402 16 K
Alabama beats ga Saturday

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+98online now  15
Article inside From now on here when people respond with “Buy The Dip”…
114 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
+45online now  9
[Workout] I Can't Believe How Strong She Is...
83 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
+54online now  8
Dude was minding his own business working out with his girl and then this happ..
220 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  2
UFC 270: Ngannou vs. Gane Official Discussion Thread
979 comments
1 day ago
@sports
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy