Brick Wall sees himself as number 1 option on rockets

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT
most viewed right now
+181  163
132 replies  @wild'ish

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section sports

2 months ago '05        #1
1726 page views
59 comments

blah blah blah  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x33
Props total: 98344 98 K  Slaps total: 81103 81 K
Brick Wall sees himself as number 1 option on rockets

Bum still thinks he’s a good scorer image
+2   

best
worst
59 comments

2 months ago '09        #2
Lupe Hunter  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 21631 21 K  Slaps total: 2601 2 K
Kevin Porter Jr would lose it if he shares the PG duties with Wall
Jalen Green/Christian Would put a cryptic tweet dissing Wall

He’s better off discussing a buyout and playing with Miami or Wizards.

This era of the nba top draft picks immediately get the keys whether they are ready or not.

Dude got fu*ked when Harden just left after being traded from the team that drafted Wall and Wall build a love for that city. And averaged 21 & 6 last season while not complaining.

Last edited by Lupe Hunter; 11-28-2021 at 07:30 PM..
+12   

2 months ago '04        #3
nwo504 
Props total: 15625 15 K  Slaps total: 2457 2 K
Wall can lead the tank I have faith in him
+9   

2 months ago '16        #4
MHP Trotty  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 107635 107 K  Slaps total: 14456 14 K
 blah blah blah said

Bum still thinks he’s a good scorer
If not Wall, who is going to be the #1 option for Houston?
+5   

2 months ago '16        #5
MHP Trotty  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 107635 107 K  Slaps total: 14456 14 K
 Lupe Hunter said

This era of the nba top draft picks immediately get the keys whether they are ready or not.

Dude got fu*ked when Harden just left after being traded from the team that drafted Wall and Wall build a love for that city. And averaged 21 & 6 last season while not complaining.
They sat Wall all season so they could give big minutes to KPJ & JG as primary ballhandlers & scorers, & what they’re discovering is they can’t consistently produce every night & they have terrible shot selection. Wall at least allows them to play off the ball almost exclusively, maybe that can give them a feel for who both guys ACTUALLY are as NBA players. KPJ is NOT a PG. So put a PG out there who knows what he’s doing. The fact they’re playing Eric Gordon this whole time knowing he also isn’t really a ballhandler or lead guard with an itchy trigger finger for 3’s just compounds the problems they have.

If everyone is in consensus that Wall is “washed up”, why are people worried he’s going to help the Rockets win games? Subconsciously people realize he actually will make that whole system work whether he’s Prime Wall or Washed Wall. But this idea the Rockets should continue to put an embarrassing product on the floor that doesn’t work just speaks to how bad the idea of tanking is.
+23   

2 months ago '12        #6
RATCHET 
Props total: 3817 3 K  Slaps total: 928 928
I’d sue the Rockets for wasting my time. Either buy me out, trade me or play me. Simple.
+12   

2 months ago '21        #7
NYtoJERS 
Props total: 71 71  Slaps total: 2 2
 RATCHET said
I’d sue the Rockets for wasting my time. Either buy me out, trade me or play me. Simple.

Rockets wouldn’t hear a peep from me, i would just collect them checks with great bench seats to games
+24   

2 months ago '17        #8
Speedy ClapSon 
Props total: 36883 36 K  Slaps total: 11265 11 K
They don't want to play him so he won't hurt his trade value on a trash team
+4   

2 months ago '12        #9
RATCHET 
Props total: 3817 3 K  Slaps total: 928 928
 NYtoJERS said

Rockets wouldn’t hear a peep from me, i would just collect them checks with great bench seats to games
fu*k that. I wouldn’t wanna waste away on a team that’s losing when I can help. The only way wall getting outta Houston is if he play good.
+5   

2 months ago '09        #10
 MHP Trotty said
They sat Wall all season so they could give big minutes to KPJ & JG as primary ballhandlers & scorers, & what they’re discovering is they can’t consistently produce every night & they have terrible shot selection. Wall at least allows them to play off the ball almost exclusively, maybe that can give them a feel for who both guys ACTUALLY are as NBA players. KPJ is NOT a PG. So put a PG out there who knows what he’s doing. The fact they’re playing Eric Gordon this whole time knowing he also isn’t really a ballhandler or lead guard with an itchy trigger finger for 3’s just compounds the problems they have.

If everyone is in consensus that Wall is “washed up”, why are people worried he’s going to help the Rockets win games? Subconsciously people realize he actually will make that whole system work whether he’s Prime Wall or Washed Wall. But this idea the Rockets should continue to put an embarrassing product on the floor that doesn’t work just speaks to how bad the idea of tanking is.
When there were talks about Cade Kevin tweeted out I’m a PG. Jalen is a SG but so is KPJ. So they’re gonna experiment all season. Wall never complained all season when Harden left and average 21 & 6 after not playing for 1.5 years. He feels like he got his legs under him and wants to compete. Why the fu*k did you bring the guy there if and keep him all off season and trying to negotiate early for a buyout like Bledsoe. He could’ve been in Miami already.

He basically wants most of the money because from the jump he didn’t get a chance to get his spot you handed to KPJ. He feels this is his last shot at proving he’s a starting PG in this league. They don’t want KPJ to go off again like he did in Cleveland so they gave him the keys with Lucas there to help him
+5   

2 months ago '21        #11
Linas Kleiza 
Props total: 14154 14 K  Slaps total: 9180 9 K
All that hype him and Cousins had coming out of Kentucky and they haven't achieved sh*t in the last decade
+6   

2 months ago '19        #12
Black Don 
Props total: 705 705  Slaps total: 249 249
He must think Hakeem coming back too

2 months ago '09        #13
 Speedy ClapSon said
They don't want to play him so he won't hurt his trade value on a trash team
He has no value due to his contract and age while not playing. Should’ve discussed a buyout early in the off season and he would’ve had options but he didn’t want to lose that full Money. He didn’t see the bigger picture just the money that would have to give up

Last edited by Lupe Hunter; 11-29-2021 at 12:44 PM..
+1   

2 months ago '17        #14
Speedy ClapSon 
Props total: 36883 36 K  Slaps total: 11265 11 K
 Lupe Hunter said
He has no value due to his contract and age while not playing. Should’ve discussed a buyout early in the off season and he would’ve had options but he didn’t want to lose that full Money. He did see the bigger picture just the money that would have to give up
If he had no value they would've played him
I think he's going to the sixers
+3   

2 months ago '15        #15
kami  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
Props total: 54355 54 K  Slaps total: 23861 23 K
Hit piece.

He’s a playmaker and knows the situation in Houston. It’s like when arenas deferred to wall but it’s come full circle.
+5   

2 months ago '15        #16
kami  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
Props total: 54355 54 K  Slaps total: 23861 23 K
 Lupe Hunter said

Wall would only help green/wood with his vision.
+4   

2 months ago '09        #17
messy marv stan  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x76
Props total: 251599 251 K  Slaps total: 27769 27 K

hes finessing houston out of $92 million over the next 2 seasons

@
+4   

2 months ago '07        #18
timdog  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x14
Props total: 53077 53 K  Slaps total: 6761 6 K
 messy marv stan said

hes finessing houston out of $92 million over the next 2 seasons

@
The legend has barely played since signing that contract. :chrisdavisfinesse:
+2   

2 months ago '09        #19
 Speedy ClapSon said
If he had no value they would've played him
I think he's going to the sixers
They wanted to buyout and he said no then they said will find a trade for you teams don’t want that contract, Sixers rejected the trade. Plus they want a vets and picks. Rockets don’t want Simmons. Morey wants Harden/Beal/Lillard or vets and picks if he’s pushed to make a trade. He’s willing to waste Simmons year to get what he wants but teams are getting healthy and winning the best offer was literally CJ McCollum straight up, Brogdan LaVert and pick and Dejounte Murray and Lonnie Walker for Simmons and Morey rejected it.

Wall doesn’t want to just play 15/20 minutes for someone he’s better than at PG position, I think Silas feels that way too if the started Wall from the beginning with KPJ as the 6th man with Gordon and Augustin would’ve competed while helping the young guys but Stone wants to start over and Wall is not in the plans

Last edited by Lupe Hunter; 11-28-2021 at 08:33 PM..
+3   

2 months ago '09        #20
 kami said
Wall would only help green/wood with his vision.
KPJ wants to play PG and PG only, that’s how he feels
+1   

2 months ago '07        #21
timdog  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x14
Props total: 53077 53 K  Slaps total: 6761 6 K
 Lupe Hunter said
They wanted to buyout and he said no then they said will find a trade for you teams don’t want that contract, Sixers rejected the trade. Plus they want a vets and picks. Rockets don’t want Simmons. Morey wants Harden/Beal/Lillard or vets and picks if he’s pushed to make a trade. He’s willing to waste Simmons year to get what he wants but teams are getting healthy and winning the best offer was literally CJ McCollum straight up, Brogdan LaVert and pick and Dejounte Murray and Lonnie Walker for Simmons and Morey rejected it.

Wall doesn’t want to just play 15/20 minutes for someone he’s better than at PG position, I think Silas feels that way too if the started walk from the beginning with KPJ as the 6th man with Gordon and Augustin would’ve competed while helping the young guys but Stone wants to start over and Wall is not in the plans
Teams ain't taking Wall contract. Rocket's gonna have to pay some of it.
+1   

2 months ago '09        #22
 timdog said
Teams ain't taking Wall contract. Rocket's gonna have to pay some of it.
They want wall to leave some money on the table and Wall is like nah pay up I stuck with this team all season why do I have to leave a lot of money on the table. I did my part pay up. The same thing is going on with Dragic. Dragic is like I’m not leaving money on the table I thought I was going to Dallas but you want to keep me here in Toronto. Let me know when the deals done I’m going home. Rubio was pissed off but he stopped because they were winning and he’s back with K Love and he can increase his trade value by Dec 15. Nothing is happening until Dec.15- trade deadline
+1   

2 months ago '11        #23
Joseph  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 40957 40 K  Slaps total: 9191 9 K
John Wall would actually be a useful piece on the current Wizards roster.
+1   

2 months ago '15        #24
Brother Bone 
Props total: 3573 3 K  Slaps total: 140 140
Wall wanted a trade, the feeling was mutual to sit him while they find a trade partner

However nobody wants to take on his contract
and he is unwilling to take a buyout knowing his best years are behind him.

Now Rockets are tanking/letting their rookies find their groove and wall think he can just take back over the team he already lowkey abandoned

2 months ago '10        #25
Nautilus O  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 99216 99 K  Slaps total: 20847 20 K
I don’t get it.

Whatever is holding up the John Wall trade won’t change by him playing. It has to be a money issue. There’s nothing he can do basketball wise that’s going to help him get out of town any quicker.
+1   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
-48online now  31
Image(s) inside Jan 26 - Lauren Book extorted over nud* photos!
131 comments
22 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
online now  24
Average Python Developer Salary By State
52 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
online now  12
1/26/22 AEW Dynamite: Beach Break Edition