online users
thotties       tv/movies       gaming       gear       tech       guap       rides       eats       health       bxwf       misc

higher res, more frames, less load time

more
ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  1   0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section games

2 years ago '21        #1
2294 page views
19 comments

Dreamcast  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 15847 15 K  Slaps total: 3371 3 K
icon higher res, more frames, less load time

just watched this and was liking the contrast

im not sure how much the difference is apparent on a phone or laptop, but i watched this on a 4k tv and the difference was definitely there

YT

i don't have a ps5 yet (not exactly in a rush) but i've heard people say its not worth copping a ps5 to play ps4 games but for me its one of the main draws

to be able to play a game that was already a graphical masterpiece, upgraded is legit to me.. plus faster load times is a nice touch
+5   

icon
best
icon
worst
19 comments

2 years ago '18        #2
BlackjesuS  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 27555 27 K  Slaps total: 4578 4 K
Damn sounds like get a PC
+5   

2 years ago '10        #3
utz556  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 1992 1 K  Slaps total: 104 104
Sounds like a PC guy came in a ps5 thread... anyways I have a ps5 but had to get saves off my ps4 bc they didn't load to PSplus... I decided to play some games on the 4 and I was literally disgusted after playing that same ps4 game on the 5... and these were grade A ps4 games GOT AND GOW... so of you don't have a 5 you can wait but don't play at your boi crib bc when you go home it's going to be a serious let down
+3   

2 years ago '18        #4
BlackjesuS  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 27555 27 K  Slaps total: 4578 4 K
 utz556 said 🔗
Sounds like a PC guy came in a ps5 thread... anyways I have a ps5 but had to get saves off my ps4 bc they didn't load to PSplus... I decided to play some games on the 4 and I was literally disgusted after playing that same ps4 game on the 5... and these were grade A ps4 games GOT AND GOW... so of you don't have a 5 you can wait but don't play at your boi crib bc when you go home it's going to be a serious let down
A direct quote...un assuming thread title...higher res, more frames, less load time...
+3   

2 years ago '16        #5
Quinn 
Props total: 20132 20 K  Slaps total: 3638 3 K
 BlackjesuS said 🔗
A direct quote...un assuming thread title...higher res, more frames, less load time...
not to mention, sounds like he is interested in what PC has to offer, because the post is more concerned with performance over the actual games
+3   

2 years ago '10        #6
 Quinn said 🔗
not to mention, sounds like he is interested in what PC has to offer, because the post is more concerned with performance over the actual games
I get it consoles can't compete graphically no arguement there... but to me personally(I play more single player story based games) Sony has the better catalog and with the increased power of the 5 it makes it an overall better experience... I plan on getting an Xbox when fable drops or other games I like to play... I just don't have the time for a PC build right now or the patience

2 years ago '16        #7
Quinn 
Props total: 20132 20 K  Slaps total: 3638 3 K
 utz556 said 🔗
I get it consoles can't compete graphically no arguement there... but to me personally(I play more single player story based games) Sony has the better catalog and with the increased power of the 5 it makes it an overall better experience... I plan on getting an Xbox when fable drops or other games I like to play... I just don't have the time for a PC build right now or the patience

Honestly, your case/argument is a poor one

There are more story driven single player games on pc than consoles will literally ever have.

All consoles up to ps3 are emulated on PC, PSNow library is on PC, game pa$s

So again, naturally, since you want performance and QOL you’ll be looking at PC.

If you don’t mind the limited selection and limited ceiling on performance and capabilities. Keep on going the console route

This isn’t a sales pitch, its me calling it like I see it

2 years ago '21        #8
Dreamcast  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2 OP
yall r sayin im a pc guy im not a pc guy.. i haven't played a pc game since....

dang really never

im strictly playstation

some of yall will get netflix, hulu, hbo max, and disney plus

im the type to just have netflix.. im the same with gaming.. i stick to one thing

im not gnna be out here coppin all these systems

2 years ago '18        #9
MrPersonality  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 20972 20 K  Slaps total: 4381 4 K
 Quinn said 🔗

There are more story driven single player games on pc than consoles will literally ever have.

So again, naturally, since you want performance and QOL you’ll be looking at PC.

If you don’t mind the limited selection and limited ceiling on performance and capabilities. Keep on going the console route

Where you get the BIOS from these emulators at? I’ve been trying to get my fu#king ps1 emulator to work for 10 years

2 years ago '10        #10
 Quinn said 🔗

Well I'd like to play all the games I like when they come out and not wait for PC... if you like to play games years after they've have dropped then have at it my guy... horizon does look good on PC and I can't wait until fed to play the new one... let me know how the game is when you play it PC...ILL WAIT AND SO WILL YOU

2 years ago '12        #11
Faythung  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 39750 39 K  Slaps total: 4012 4 K
 MrPersonality said 🔗
Where you get the BIOS from these emulators at? I’ve been trying to get my fu#king ps1 emulator to work for 10 years

+2   

2 years ago '16        #12
B86 
Props total: 28862 28 K  Slaps total: 6641 6 K
 Dreamcast said 🔗
just watched this and was liking the contrast

im not sure how much the difference is apparent on a phone or laptop, but i watched this on a 4k tv and the difference was definitely there

↪🔗

i don't have a ps5 yet (not exactly in a rush) but i've heard people say its not worth copping a ps5 to play ps4 games but for me its one of the main draws

to be able to play a game that was already a graphical masterpiece, upgraded is legit to me.. plus faster load times is a nice touch
I just can't imagine going back a decade in time and actually enjoying the game. I don't care that it looks slightly better. I WANT NEW GAMES FOR THIS DUST COLLECTOR (PS5)

2 years ago '21        #13
Dreamcast  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2 OP
 B86 said 🔗
I just can't imagine going back a decade in time and actually enjoying the game. I don't care that it looks slightly better. I WANT NEW GAMES FOR THIS DUST COLLECTOR (PS5)
that is for sure understandable

but for me, i beat i think 8 games on ps3 this year

and i can't cap- i still play games for sega genesis.. so a 4 yr old game with higher framerate and resolution for me is still a great experience for me especially if i haven't played it yet
+1   

2 years ago '05        #14
Stupendamatic  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 43114 43 K  Slaps total: 4098 4 K
I skipped ps4 but will be getting a digital ps5. I am definitely looking forward to playing the top ps4 single players games like Uncharted and God of War.

I haven’t played a god of war game since I think part 3.
+2   

2 years ago '04        #15
gh3tto 
Props total: 54022 54 K  Slaps total: 14488 14 K
 Faythung said 🔗

emoji
+1   

2 years ago '05        #16
P-Hill 
Props total: 43175 43 K  Slaps total: 2717 2 K
 MrPersonality said 🔗
Just Google that sh1t
emoji

2 years ago '18        #17
MrPersonality  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 20972 20 K  Slaps total: 4381 4 K
 gh3tto said 🔗

emoji
Righttt. Thank you sir

2 years ago '15        #18
Truthseeker007 
Props total: 6542 6 K  Slaps total: 1402 1 K
 utz556 said 🔗
Yeah, its pretty hard to go back to anything without that isnt rocking an RTX card or pumping out 4k60 fps visuals. Those ps4 games still look great to people who havent made the jump yet though. People who skipped the ps4 will be blown away. If your coming from last gen Xbox, it might seem underwelming because they already had a system that could play games at 4k60, so the only real thing they're getting different from last gen is gamepa$s and raytraced reflections.

Im really excited to see the new vr headset. I stocked up on VR games to use with the new the dualsense motion controls and hopefully upgraded graphics when they release the details of the new headset. I havent spent this much money on video games in a while. February is going to be a crazy month for gaming.

emoji
+1   

2 years ago '10        #19
 Truthseeker007 said 🔗
Yeah, its pretty hard to go back to anything without that isnt rocking an RTX card or pumping out 4k60 fps visuals. Those ps4 games still look great to people who havent made the jump yet though. People who skipped the ps4 will be blown away. If your coming from last gen Xbox, it might seem underwelming because they already had a system that could play games at 4k60, so the only real thing they're getting different from last gen is gamepa$s and raytraced reflections.

Im really excited to see the new vr headset. I stocked up on VR games to use with the new the dualsense motion controls and hopefully upgraded graphics when they release the details of the new headset. I havent spent this much money on video games in a while. February is going to be a crazy month for gaming.

emoji
yeah man i wish i had skipped last gen bc all the games are getting remade...smdh.. cant mess with the VR laast time i tried my head was ki1ling me

2 years ago '11        #20
sbrown1 
Props total: 7776 7 K  Slaps total: 1354 1 K
 utz556 said 🔗
yeah man i wish i had skipped last gen bc all the games are getting remade...smdh.. cant mess with the VR laast time i tried my head was ki1ling me
The new VR should be higher refresh rate and better brightness / less strain on the eyes … should be a fully immersive experience … gonna be nuts

say something...

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
props+438
Video inside This is Janet Jackson. She will be 58 this year 💋
69 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
logo LeBron gets called out for stat padding