Nov 28 - Thieves in LA are stealing Christmas gifts from cargo trains

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section news

2 months ago '11        #1
3088 page views
88 comments

Sin  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x46
Props total: 173456 173 K  Slaps total: 23712 23 K
Nov 28 - Thieves in LA are stealing Christmas gifts from cargo trains

After thousands of empty boxes were found along train tracks in East Los Angeles when thieves targeted cargo trains, the Los Angeles County Sheriff said there are plans to investigate.

NBCLA found people connected to those empty boxes who were waiting weeks only to find out that their item had been looted from a train.

Eve Shaffer was waiting for her unborn baby’s car seat to arrive in the mail in Seattle – only to find out its opened box was sitting near the train tracks in East LA. NBCLA reached out to her to let her know.

She had been waiting for two weeks for it.

"I’m honestly just disgusted in human behavior," she said.

She and her mother both called Target and FedEx to see what was going on.

"They just said it was delayed," she said.

Thieves have been working the tracks near Valley Boulevard and North Mission Road, caught by NBCLA's cameras nearly every time the station came to check.

They use a whistle as a warning when they realize they’re being watched.

"It’s awful. People are expecting to receive things that are coming and paid money and it’s just abandoned," Linsey Schmantz in Canyon Country said.

NBCLA spotted her empty package scattered among the trash.

“I mean we were expecting to receive a package in the mail for my daughters and it never came. We were told it was where it was supposed to be and routed to our house and it never made it," she said.

"They told us it was lost so we gave up on it," Schmantz said.

Another item stolen and discarded was a fireman’s helmet on the sidewalk near the tracks. NBCLA reached out to the Fort Worth, Texas, department where it was supposed to be going.

“Typically that would be a retirement gift," Michael Drivdahl of the department said. "Man, that is really, I mean, awesome that you found that.”

The department's public information officer said the retired fireman had died, and they were working to return the helmet to his family.

"It’s a piece of history and something somebody gave a lot of his years of life for and we appreciate it," Drivdahl said.

When the theft happened early November, Union Pacific issued a statement saying they’re aware of the thefts and are working with local law enforcement to address the issue.

Union Pacific transports goods from the Ports of Los Angeles and Long Beach, where the backup continues.

NBCLA showed LA County Sheriff Alex Villanueva what our cameras captured: thieves in action, with bolt cutters in hand, opening FedEx cargo containers.

"Wow! And that’s all pulled from trains? Wow, that’s all new to me," he said.

"Holy moly," Villanueva said.

The department has something called the Cargo Cats task force. The sheriff promised that team would look into the thefts.

visit this link https://www.nbclosangeles .. fedex/2765071/
+8   

best
worst
88 comments

2 months ago '07        #2
yola  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x63
Props total: 101948 101 K  Slaps total: 13278 13 K
this is what happens when you teach children to get money and be greedy
+48   

2 months ago '15        #3
PineappleOG 
Props total: 44765 44 K  Slaps total: 8596 8 K
Can't wait til they in the cribs of the wealthy, can't wait to hear that elon musk or jeff bezo's vacation homes are being burglarized while they away, fu*k these wealthy pigs

2 months ago '04        #4
SiKaS1 
Props total: 1448 1 K  Slaps total: 389 389
 PineappleOG said
Can't wait til they in the cribs of the wealthy, can't wait to hear that elon musk or jeff bezo's vacation homes are being burglarized while they away, fu*k these wealthy pigs
But they’re not. They robbing the 9-5, pay check to pay check families. Stop applauding theirs.
+57   

2 months ago '11        #5
awww  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
Props total: 57978 57 K  Slaps total: 41540 41 K
I’ll never understand why male Karen’s get so mad when people steal sh*t that don’t even pertain to them. You can tell the ones who are because they be like animals or they need to die. Behind some sh*t that’s easy replacement by insurance. sh*t ain’t harming your pockets bruh stop crying

2 months ago '20        #6
NumberRuns 
Props total: 13594 13 K  Slaps total: 2639 2 K
 PineappleOG said
You’re mad at successful and wealthy people because they’re successful and wealthy? What do you want them to do? Give broke people free money just because you’ve decided they have too much?
+15   

2 months ago '04        #7
ddash 
Props total: 61884 61 K  Slaps total: 4745 4 K
Should be an interested thread lol

Bx doesn't mind thieves.
+9   

2 months ago '12        #8
5E8FW 
Props total: 10898 10 K  Slaps total: 2058 2 K
Somebody is cheap. And the laws are lazy and cheap. Not my sh*t.
+2   

2 months ago '11        #9
Sin  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x46 OP
 PineappleOG said
they'll have private security, just like they have private fire f*ghters
+3   

2 months ago '15        #10
Deuce2416 
Props total: 22103 22 K  Slaps total: 2194 2 K
 NumberRuns said
You’re mad at successful and wealthy people because they’re successful and wealthy? What do you want them to do? Give broke people free money just because you’ve decided they have too much?
Doesn’t have to be giving away money to broke people for nothing, but Musk and Bezos could be paying their employees far better.

Y’all always make it about the retarded extremes when there are simple answers right there to be found with a little critical thinking.

No one person should be hoarding hundreds of billions. They couldn’t spend that much money in 3 lifetimes.

Last edited by Deuce2416; 11-28-2021 at 11:48 AM..
+6   

2 months ago '20        #11
NumberRuns 
 Deuce2416 said
Musk and Bezoa could be paying their employees fat better
Okay. Guess what? Their employees can go find other jobs if they “could be paying” them far better.

The truth is unskilled and uneducated workers who want more money from Bezos because he’s rich, and for no other reason, are mad. But if they could get more money they could just quit and find a better job, right?

Just because I have money doesn’t mean I have to pay more for something or someone. fu*k outta here with that bullsh*t.

No one person should be hoarding hundreds of billions. They couldn’t spend that much money in 3 lifetimes.
Who are you to decide how much money a man should have based off his hard work and ingenuity?

2 months ago '15        #12
Deuce2416 
 NumberRuns said
Okay. Guess what? Their employees can go find other jobs if they “could be paying” them far better.

The truth is unskilled and uneducated workers who want more money from Bezos because he’s rich, and for no other reason, are mad. But if they could get more money they could just quit and find a better job, right?

Just because I have money doesn’t mean I have to pay more for something or someone. fu*k outta here with that bullsh*t.
No one asked your broke a*s for anything. Stop comparing yourself with men who are worth hundreds of billions.

Last edited by Deuce2416; 11-28-2021 at 11:53 AM..
+8   

2 months ago '15        #13
Lockwind 
Props total: 3336 3 K  Slaps total: 1940 1 K
I ordered a Apple Watch
+4   

2 months ago '20        #14
NumberRuns 
 Deuce2416 said
No one asked your broke a*s for anything. Stop comparing yourself with men who are worth hundreds of billions.
I’m “broke” yet I’m not here crying about people giving people money just because they’re rich. That’s beggar behavior. Have some dignity. Work hard and get your own money.

Calling me broke and sh*t and know nothing about me. I pay more in taxes than 97% of America makes in a year. I worked my a*s off to get there. 80 hour weeks for nearly a decade. And you have unskilled and uneducated people begging for free money and scamming PPE money.

Stay begging for sh*t.

Last edited by NumberRuns; 11-28-2021 at 11:55 AM..

2 months ago '20        #15
Blafy  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
Props total: 80434 80 K  Slaps total: 5777 5 K
I got a plan Arthur

Time to Rob a train Arthur
+6   

2 months ago '15        #16
kaydot901 
Props total: 4619 4 K  Slaps total: 206 206
L.A. is just a different beast,Memphis is a hub city like Compton & mfs been hitting the trains in South Memphis since the 90's, always coming thru for the hood,I've seen starter coats & several Jordan's & a fu*k ton of 60' in plus tvs for the low but never people's personal orders. Cold Game.
+5   

2 months ago '15        #17
PineappleOG 
 NumberRuns said
Lol people who inherited wealth and had sh*t given to them are successful? No its the parasitic ways in which they gain their wealth, often from our tax dollars, not mad at people for grinding and making it happen, another thing if it was just given to you and we champion you, that's garbage
+5   

2 months ago '15        #18
PineappleOG 
 SiKaS1 said
But they’re not. They robbing the 9-5, pay check to pay check families. Stop applauding theirs.
Ya its mistargeted, keep raiding them gucci stores
+2   

2 months ago '15        #19
Deuce2416 
 NumberRuns said
I’m “broke” yet I’m not here crying about people giving people money just because they’re rich. That’s beggar behavior. Have some dignity. Work hard and get your own money.[/b]

I havent cried about anything nor have I asked for anything. I made an observation.

[b]Calling me broke and sh*t and know nothing about me. I pay more on taxes than 97% of America makes in a year. I worked my a*s off to get there. 80 hour weeks for nearly a decade. And you have unskilled and uneducated people begging for free money and scamming PPE money.

Stay begging for sh*t.
Compared to the people we are discussing, you are broke as fu*k. If Jeff Bezos woke up with your money tomorrow and had to work 80 hours a week for it he’d k*ll himself. Your 80 hour work week, Bezos made 100x that in the time it took for me to make this post.

You one bad week, one unfortunate medical emergency away from being homeless, but you put on a cape for people who wouldn’t p*ss on you if you were on fire.
+9   

2 months ago '20        #20
NumberRuns 
 PineappleOG said
Lol people who inherited wealth and had sh*t given to them are successful? No its the parasitic ways in which they gain their wealth, often from our tax dollars, not mad at people for grinding and making it happen, another thing if it was just given to you and we champion you, that's garbage
There’s no difference. If I worked my a*s off for 50 years and left my kids what I worked for, why are you mad? What does that have to do with you?
+1   

2 months ago '05        #21
DMT 
Props total: 1273 1 K  Slaps total: 179 179
Put that same effort into stealing from the rich, not the people. What is wrong with them!
+3   

2 months ago '18        #22
beermoney 
Props total: 7605 7 K  Slaps total: 522 522
 PineappleOG said

And THAT is when all of this will stop.

They'll put hand chopping back on the menu so fast...

+2   

2 months ago '20        #23
NumberRuns 
 Deuce2416 said
Compared to the people we are discussing, you are broke as fu*k. If Jeff Bezos woke up with your money tomorrow and had to work 80 hours a week for it he’d k*ll himself. Your 80 hour work week, Bezos made 100x that in the time it took for me to make this post.

You one bad week, one unfortunate medical emergency away from being homeless, but you put on a cape for people who wouldn’t p*ss on you if you were on fire.
Lol. My household income is nearly 500k a year. I own over a million in equity. And I could easily go over 250k in liquid cash over night. Im not one “unfortunate medical emergency away” from sh*t. And if I died tomorrow my life insurance policy will leave my family with triple the value of my net worth.

I put on a cape for anyone who had to work their a*s off for success. And for anyone who did that and left the success to their kids. Period.

Im definitely broke compared to Bezos. Still cape for him. Why? Hard work and ingenuity that I respect.

2 months ago '11        #24
Sin  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x46 OP
 DMT said
Put that same effort into stealing from the rich, not the people. What is wrong with them!
why steal at all?

put that effort into legal projects
+3   

2 months ago '16        #25
Ghostface Killa  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 31499 31 K  Slaps total: 5468 5 K
 yola said
this is what happens when you teach children to get money and be greedy
It's also what happens when you live in cities with inflated rent prices and trying to survive

I'm surprised this is news though. It's been happening in Chicago since the 80s

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  18
I been telling y’all for months that Kanye don’t fu-k with adidas yeezy anymo..
55 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
-46online now  10
Image(s) inside Jan 23 - Atlanta rising Rent Prices
135 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
+62online now  8
Jan 22 - Trying to cover up dating app murder.
207 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
+37online now  4
The DEA probably SAVED HIS LIFE...cause he was FOOD
147 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy