I've seen Scarface over 10,000+ times and I just now realized what Tony said!

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section tv / movies

2 months ago '16        #1
8433 page views
91 comments

BathWaterMelody  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x9
Props total: 86604 86 K  Slaps total: 11656 11 K
I've seen Scarface over 10,000+ times and I just now realized what Tony said!

maybe this was some type of Mandela effect or somethin, but when Tony punked Frank at the club, he was also punking Ernie too image

I always thought Tony was talking to Elvira as she walked away when he said "lookin good, honey. keep up the bad work."

but really he was talking to Ernie - "lookin good, Ernie. keep up the bad work." image

sh*t makes the scene 20x funnier now.

I'll take my slaps, but just note that I barely even noticed Ernie is even present in this scene, and I only know Manny's there cuz he raps wit Tony afterwards.

Ernie supposed to be a hired soldier image

so he pussed out at the club checking Tony AND he pussed out at the dealership when Frank got shot........ but then STILL found a job under Tony's new management image

only in Florida mane.
+110   

best
worst
91 comments

Top 10 most propped recently  2 months ago '05        #2
kriskross00  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 115886 115 K  Slaps total: 12330 12 K
If you get a chance..watch the original
+43   

2 months ago '04        #3
marcchrome  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 31567 31 K  Slaps total: 4728 4 K
 BathWaterMelody said
maybe this was some type of Mandela effect or somethin, but when Tony punked Frank at the club, he was also punking Ernie too

I always thought Tony was talking to Elvira as she walked away when he said "lookin good, honey. keep up the bad work."

but really he was talking to Ernie - "lookin good, Ernie. keep up the bad work."

I'll take my slaps, but just note that I barely even noticed Ernie is even present in this scene, and I only know Manny's there cuz he raps wit Tony afterwards.

Ernie supposed to be a hired soldier

so he pussed out at the club checking Tony AND he pussed out at the dealership when Frank got shot........ but then STILL found a job under Tony's new management

only in Florida mane.

There was nothing Ernie could do.... Manny offered him a job under Tony's wing.... most likely if he would have said no.. they would have bodied him right there.... being that he witnessed the death of his boss and that Seidelbaum scum bag.... that cat Manny was hilarious... " you got a job mayne" lol!!! What's dope about this movie is there is mad hidden sh*t in it. Seen this movie mad times since I was a kid... and there is always something I missed the previous.... there is a bootleg fan edit out there where they add all the deleted scenes including the infamous Diaz Brothers..... they were mentioned in the theatrical release but never shown.
+51   

2 months ago '04        #4
NBA Brawler 
Props total: 6020 6 K  Slaps total: 185 185
 marcchrome said
There was nothing Ernie could do.... Manny offered him a job under Tony's wing.... most likely if he would have said no.. they would have bodied him right there.... being that he witnessed the death of his boss and that Seidelbaum scum bag.... that cat Manny was hilarious... " you got a job mayne" lol!!! What's dope about this movie is there is mad hidden sh*t in it. Seen this movie mad times since I was a kid... and there is always something I missed the previous.... there is a bootleg fan edit out there where they add all the deleted scenes including the infamous Diaz Brothers..... they were mentioned in the theatrical release but never shown.
I'ma need a link to that if you have it.
+32   

2 months ago '16        #5
BathWaterMelody  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x9 OP
 marcchrome said
There was nothing Ernie could do....
nah b, there was plenty Ernie could've did, but didn't.

Frank's crew was weak cuz Frank was weak

imagine if Marlo walked up to Tony and Tony didn't follow his orders, you think Chris would've just stood there silent?

what if Tony Soprano walked up to Tony Montana wit an order, would Furio have stayed silent?
+19   

2 months ago '04        #6
marcchrome  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 31567 31 K  Slaps total: 4728 4 K
 BathWaterMelody said
nah b, there was plenty Ernie could've did, but didn't.

Frank's crew was weak cuz Frank was weak

imagine if Marlo walked up to Tony and Tony didn't follow his orders, you think Chris would've just stood there silent?

what if Tony Soprano walked up to Tony Montana wit an order, would Furio have stayed silent?

I hear u.. but I am speaking after the fact.. you said it yourself the crew was weak..the leader was weak. So what would make u think that Ernie had balls when his whole crew was lame.. .. are u trying to sound rhetorical?? Lol...cmon b..

Last edited by marcchrome; 11-28-2021 at 09:56 AM..
+6   

2 months ago '16        #7
 marcchrome said
I hear u.. but I am speaking after the fact.. you said it yourself the crew was weak..the leader was weak. So what would make u think that Ernie had balls when his whole crew was lame.. .. are u trying to sound rhetorical?? Lol...cmon b..
I'm not being rhetorical if I'm disagreeing with your original statement about what Ernie could've or couldn't have done

club scene:
A.) yank Tony up by the collar, or....
B.) swang on Manny while Frank yanks Tony by the collar.

dealership scene:
A.) secure the hit on Tony, making sure he never left the club alive.
B.) frisking anyone for weapons before they enter a room with his boss.

this gangster sh*t isn't rocket science.
+14   

2 months ago '21        #8
FRAZZELDRIP 
Props total: 8147 8 K  Slaps total: 3449 3 K
 marcchrome said
 NBA Brawler said
I'ma need a link to that if you have it.
Lanks
+5   

2 months ago '16        #9
 kriskross00 said
+4   

2 months ago '05        #10
P DRILLA 
Props total: 25503 25 K  Slaps total: 744 744

+62   

2 months ago '16        #11
 P DRILLA said

well executed gif
+20   

2 months ago '16        #12

2 months ago '21        #13
GratefulDead 
Props total: 166 166  Slaps total: 175 175
Why would you watch a garbage movie that many times?

2 months ago '09        #14
NLSP42  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
Props total: 28959 28 K  Slaps total: 4805 4 K
 kriskross00 said
Such a classic.....I love watching the 1932 black and white
+9   

2 months ago '19        #15
Dr Imhrat Khan 
Props total: 4620 4 K  Slaps total: 705 705
 BathWaterMelody said
maybe this was some type of Mandela effect or somethin, but when Tony punked Frank at the club, he was also punking Ernie too

but really he was talking to Ernie - "lookin good, Ernie. keep up the bad work."

so he pussed out at the club checking Tony AND he pussed out at the dealership when Frank got shot........ but then STILL found a job under Tony's new management

only in Florida mane.
You donít get no slaps. This is a great post that warrants further discussion. Kinda genius actually.

Okay, hereís my takeÖ

The reason Ernie ended up working for Tony is because you can see he was loyal and a sincerely good guy. Even as a viewer you donít want him to die.

You need those type people on your team. He wasnít disloyal to his former boss, but his boss was a punk that was to weak to be in command.
+18   

2 months ago '14        #16
rashadd 
Props total: 27252 27 K  Slaps total: 1536 1 K
This the scene that always stuck with me over the years. I understand it to another level now than I did when i was first watching it.

Last edited by rashadd; 11-28-2021 at 03:53 PM..
+23   

2 months ago '20        #17
Jimmy2times 
Props total: 22633 22 K  Slaps total: 1938 1 K
I always thought he said lookin good Earnie, keep up the bad work
+17   

2 months ago '16        #18
 GratefulDead said
Why would you watch a garbage movie that many times?

+37   

2 months ago '21        #19
Aztec King 
Props total: 10134 10 K  Slaps total: 2509 2 K
 BathWaterMelody said

only in Florida mane.
Did you realize that Tony wasn't supposed to eat the lemon in the bowl of water when they were sitting with Sosa, he was supposed to wash his hands with it.
+27   

2 months ago '15        #20
kami  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
Props total: 54214 54 K  Slaps total: 23842 23 K
 kriskross00 said
Good looks. Iíve watched some films from the 30ís lately, screwball comedies area joy.
+1   

Top 10 most propped recently  2 months ago '05        #21
kriskross00  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 115886 115 K  Slaps total: 12330 12 K
 kami said
Good looks. Iíve watched some films from the 30ís lately, screwball comedies area joy.
If u enjoy scarface and 30s films ull like it..it's just as good if not better..last I saw it was on the peacock app
+4   

2 months ago '18        #22
Capodecina  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 36947 36 K  Slaps total: 2727 2 K
Say no to drugs
+2   

2 months ago '06        #23
The Scenario 
Props total: 12384 12 K  Slaps total: 1051 1 K
 Aztec King said
Did you realize that Tony wasn't supposed to eat the lemon in the bowl of water when they were sitting with Sosa, he was supposed to wash his hands with it.
I can see this scene clearly in my head, but never put that together. I thought he was just eating comfortably

Good looking out.

But I always knew he was jabbing at dude's
whole operation when he spit that to Ernie.
+5   

Top 10 most propped recently  2 months ago '21        #24
King Am I 
Props total: 7888 7 K  Slaps total: 3391 3 K
[QUOTE=BathWaterMelody;58558208]

[/QUOTE

Well executed!
+5   

2 months ago '15        #25
Deuce2416 
Props total: 22103 22 K  Slaps total: 2194 2 K
 BathWaterMelody said

only in Florida mane.

Me and my brother would always crack up at Ernie sweating bullets at that car dealership before Tony hired him.

When ol boy slap him on the shoulder and be like “Congratulations you got a yobbb!!” I lose it. Every time
+11   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  18
I been telling yíall for months that Kanye donít fu-k with adidas yeezy anymo..
55 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
+62online now  16
Jan 22 - Trying to cover up dating app murder.
206 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
-46online now  5
Image(s) inside Jan 23 - Atlanta rising Rent Prices
135 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
+204online now  3
Video inside This is just sad, feel bad for the kid