Suge Knight Did Not Want Smoke With Charles Oakley, Scottie Pippen Claims

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT
most viewed right now
24 replies  @sports

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section hiphop

2 months ago '18        #1
696 page views
18 comments

Eclectic  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x133
Props total: 156317 156 K  Slaps total: 6460 6 K
Suge Knight Did Not Want Smoke With Charles Oakley, Scottie Pippen Claims

"Suge Knight was, at one point, one of the most feared men in the entertainment industry. He nearly portrayed the image of a rap Don who hardly thought twice before getting physical with anyone who disagreed with him. Of course, he's currently behind bars on murder charges but during his tenure at the top of hip-hop, he was a larger-than-life figure who can strongarm his way into any situation. And while he was feared by many, it appears there were a few individuals that he tried to avoid, as well.

Now, we've all heard the stories about Charles Oakley over the years, and apparently, so did Suge. During a recent interview on FOX SOUL's Choppin It Up With Oakley, Scottie Pippen sat down alongside Oakley where they discussed their time playing together in the league. Towards the end of the episode, co-host, and chef Sasha Delvalle inquired about Oakley's "little altercation, with somebody real big that everyone is afraid of, in Miami."

That somebody happened to be Suge Knight. Pippen recounted the time he and Oakley were at a party together in Miami when Suge Knight entered the function. "I look up. I'm seeing all these people. Probably 3,4 feet from me," Pippen said. "They gettin' pushed around, knocked around. Me and Oak standing there, you know, we both of stature so we could see everything. People could see us."

While Pippen observed the number of people getting pushed around at the party, he saw Oakley lock eyes with Suge. "Oak turn around and look and he's like, 'Man, that's Suge Knight. He don't want none of this here smoke. I just had beef with him the other night," Pippen continued, revealing that Oakley's point was proven by Suge's distance from their section.

"It was like a storm going on over there. Wasn't nobody moving where we were standing and I'm like, 'Wow.' And it was basically Suge Knight walked around Oakley like that," he said, mapping out the movements with his index finger on the table. "That's what I saw."

Oakley added, "Sometimes, you don't gotta repeat nothin' when somebody tell you the truth. It is what it is."

Check out the full episode below. The bit on Suge Knight begins around the 22-min mark."

visit this link https://www.hotnewhiphop. .. ws.143669.html

@youngmic @Knowledgeable @Chris444 @Ron Swanson @Kyu @Bidam7 @True School 2 @hardcore bastad @talkofny2k4 @WaveForLife2 @Avon_Barksdale @EastAfrican @MightyHealthy2 @Taree @Naga Sadow @drose1985 @Two 40 Shorty @O1as @ChampD1012 @NoLedge18720 @Redrum741 @BobbiHeadRagTop @4evaabso @Cutty Olds @rello99 @PROV @jigga_benjamin @ol natl 44+ @BathWaterMelody @InfamousJ @Bill Wallace @SPdaGOAT @stealthm91 @consigliereA @Shhon @TrillestTalk404 @BangEm904 @OGpremo @victorious187 @Pretty Tone @Alessandro88 @GrgeClrk @Okka @dacoolestg @ThunnLanguage @Nahmeanuheard @Prodigital SC @BaseWhitaker @DeadleeThreat @Beach city @Leatherfacefr @servesurite @problym_chyld04 @Badnewz100 @AndyMuller @MiNimE3 @Bklynzfinest @sauvies @NVious @NAKHI ALLAH @GorillaGlue @Real @jet fuel @D-Clutch @2MuchSauce @smokeytheblunt2 @LordChaos @Sucka Repellent @B Dotel

best
worst
18 comments

2 months ago '20        #2
ProfessionalDon  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x15
Props total: 31017 31 K  Slaps total: 5435 5 K
Tired of lames clout chasing off Suge Knight name
+3   

2 months ago '15        #3
GrgeClrk  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x24
Props total: 65114 65 K  Slaps total: 11549 11 K

People making up all kinds of sh*t about Suge now that he’s behind the wall
+7   

2 months ago '10        #4
Solid2 snake 
Props total: 16021 16 K  Slaps total: 1855 1 K
who the chick?
+1   

2 months ago '18        #5
HoopLife88 
Props total: 47342 47 K  Slaps total: 5801 5 K
 GrgeClrk said

People making up all kinds of sh*t about Suge now that heís behind the wall
You think Oakley and Pippen made that up out of the blue?

2 months ago '15        #6
 HoopLife88 said
You think Oakley and Pippen made that up out of the blue?
Yes

2 months ago '20        #7
blackpillblack 
Props total: 17846 17 K  Slaps total: 8691 8 K
I’m not a expert in slang.. but i was around.. and from my memory, nobody said the phrase “they don’t want this smoke” back in the mid 90’s…

These people just make up any blatant lie they seem to fancy.. you can’t believe these stories anymore, most are exaggerations if not flat out lies.

"Oak turn around and look and he's like, 'Man, that's Suge Knight. He don't want none of this here smoke. I just had beef with him the other night," Pippen continued, revealing that Oakley's point was proven by Suge's distance from their section.
+6   

2 months ago '05        #8
HARBINGER  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 29314 29 K  Slaps total: 9385 9 K
no gif?

2 months ago '17        #9
SPdaGOAT  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
Props total: 94268 94 K  Slaps total: 34926 34 K
Lmfao Scottie wild

2 months ago '10        #10
ARosary 
Props total: 19156 19 K  Slaps total: 1967 1 K
This sh*t is a fu*king fairy tale, it could've happened but this n*gga lie so much. He probably trying shield the time Oak yoked his a*s up having him look at docile...now he wanna paint picture like Oak was most feared man

I See Your Tricks n*gga
+2   

2 months ago '17        #11
Its 
Props total: 30926 30 K  Slaps total: 2414 2 K
Oak dog that niggy
No slander will be tolerated

2 months ago '05        #12
blah blah blah  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x33
Props total: 98310 98 K  Slaps total: 81093 81 K
Can’t trust anything pippen says
+2   

2 months ago '06        #13
Icee 
Props total: 31800 31 K  Slaps total: 2295 2 K
 ProfessionalDon said
+2   

2 months ago '14        #14
OfficialJihad 
Props total: 3607 3 K  Slaps total: 636 636
 ProfessionalDon said
Facts! As soon as he was down bad & locked away, everybody has a story about how they punked him or werenít afraid of him. Yet, they were all quiet as fu*k when he was free.
+2   

2 months ago '17        #15
Imhotep 
Props total: 471 471  Slaps total: 17 17
Not hating or nothing but not everyone was was shook of Knight back when

The thing is now since theirs social media on every platform n*ggas could tell they real Truth and the 80's 90's a lot of n*ggas got checked by themselves with no security or even if they had security they still had to be deep

The realest n*ggas took L's when the cameras wasn't around or that you or think is real

2 months ago '15        #16
 anynameado said
I wanted to slap this. Yall acting like Suge didnt get beat up
Suge was pretty much untouchable in his prime
+2   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  30
Average Python Developer Salary By State
24 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
+250online now  14
Video inside Be Careful What You Ask For
71 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+17online now  13
Image(s) inside Other than Magneto and apocalypse who is the X-Men's top villain
176 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
+51online now  11
Video inside Ozark Season 4 Pt 1 scene that gave me chills *Spoilers*
109 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy