Please help me. i need everyone to help me. please leave your comment

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section wild 'ish

2 months ago '09        #1
3071 page views
130 comments

dopemann 
Props total: 27 27  Slaps total: 62 62
Please help me. i need everyone to help me. please leave your comment

I live in South Carolina a while back a state trooper pulled me over for making a bad turn and when he got to my driver's door window he smelled the smell of marijuana in the car. He asked if I had any marijuana in the car and i said no and he searched it and didn't find anything. The cop than asked if i had smoked any. I told him i was coming from that earlier i had a break smoked on my break inside the car like 2 or 3 hours before pulling me over. When i told him that he handcuffed me and arrested me for DUI just for saying i had smoked in my car on a work break. He said for me saying that i had smoked on a break at work that was his evidence on the camera. He's using that against me.

I now have to go to court. i need everybody's help on what i should do. The court is coming at me with 2 deals. I don't know what do. The first deal is to take it to trial and try to beat it or the 2nd deal is a DUAC" is Driving with an Unlawful Alcohol Concentration. Pleading guilty to that is basically admitting you drove with more than the so-called "legal limit" of alcohol in your system, which is . 08. is similar to the charge of Driving Under the Influence (DUI). The main difference is that to be convicted for DUAC, the prosecution must prove a driver was operating a vehicle with a blood alcohol concentration (BAC) of . 08% or greater. I wasn't even drinking. what should i do?

Last edited by dopemann; 11-27-2021 at 11:11 AM..

best
worst
130 comments

2 months ago '04        #2
drawn 
Props total: 4755 4 K  Slaps total: 426 426
personally, i would take it to court.

1. you didn't have any weed on you.

2. there's no proof you were intoxicated while driving.

case closed
+77   

Top 10 most propped recently  2 months ago '20        #3
Gen Anti Fruit  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x15
Props total: 91620 91 K  Slaps total: 4568 4 K
f*ght the case if you can afford the lawyer.

sh*t a decent public defender might get this one thrown.

Why did you tell him you smoked?

+96   

2 months ago '09        #4
dopemann  OP
 Gen Anti Fruit said

im a honest person and i didnt have anything on me

Top 10 most propped recently  2 months ago '20        #5
Gen Anti Fruit  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x15
Props total: 91620 91 K  Slaps total: 4568 4 K
 dopemann said
Yeah ďdopemanĒ Iím an honest guy too but some things are better left unsaid especially when you behind the wheel and you know heís trying to pull your card.
+38   

2 months ago '20        #6
4220  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x8
Props total: 6554 6 K  Slaps total: 1085 1 K
Never admit to sh*t, especially that you were the one smoking. If he got you on camera saying u smoked then you’re kinda in fault
+29   

2 months ago '09        #7
dopemann  OP
 4220 said
Never admit to sh*t, especially that you were the one smoking. If he got you on camera saying u smoked then youíre kinda in fault
he does and thats what hes using as evidence. should i take it to trial or the duac?

2 months ago '09        #8
colliay3 
Props total: 938 938  Slaps total: 92 92
 dopemann said
I live in South Carolina a while back a state trooper pulled me over for making a bad turn and when he got to my driver's door window he smelled the smell of marijuana in the car.

+8   

2 months ago '16        #9
ELAH MENTAT 
Props total: 24094 24 K  Slaps total: 1924 1 K
 Gen Anti Fruit said

Gen Anti Fruit said
Yeah “dopeman” I’m an honest guy too but some things are better left unsaid especially when you behind the wheel and you know he’s trying to pull your card.
 4220 said
Never admit to sh*t, especially that you were the one smoking. If he got you on camera saying u smoked then you’re kinda in fault

2 months ago '15        #10
dipset2087 
Props total: 4731 4 K  Slaps total: 1845 1 K
step 1 - get out of south carolina...
step 2 - f*ght the case with a public defender cuz it sounds stupid
+5   

2 months ago '13        #11
vandalizm 
Props total: 16157 16 K  Slaps total: 2004 2 K
 dopemann said
I donít know how old you are but you just learned a valuable life lesson.

Donít talk to police

Also.

fu*k the police and anyone that love em.

99% of them arenít out here to help anyone but serve their own power and authority lust.
+22   

2 months ago '13        #12
vandalizm 
Props total: 16157 16 K  Slaps total: 2004 2 K
“I don’t know why you would say that officer? It’s impossible.

Maybe there’s a skunk?

Maybe you are smelling your own uniform? I don’t know....”
+11   

2 months ago '19        #13
Occult Mayne  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x10
Props total: 86738 86 K  Slaps total: 12904 12 K
Take it to trial, u werent even drinking

Stupid case, waste of taxpayer dollars
+4   

2 months ago '13        #14
eazy253  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 12118 12 K  Slaps total: 808 808
Hire a lawyer
+2   

2 months ago '21        #15
Crow42 
Props total: 2201 2 K  Slaps total: 836 836
Deny everything

U don’t know what the cop is talking about

The cop may not show up
The video cam wasn’t even prolly turned on and if it was , I doubt they show up for this

U have no clue what really happen
U had no weed and don’t know what the fu*k the cop is talking about or why u are here

Last edited by Crow42; 11-27-2021 at 12:59 PM..
+5   

2 months ago '09        #16
dopemann  OP
 LordGiveMeASign said
Sometimes you gotta pick and choose when to be honest unfortunately and especially with babylon but at least you don't have to learn too much of a hard way.

When the judge offered that to you, did you have a lawyer present?

Also if so, was the lawyer the one that introduced this to you whereas this was what the judge was offering?

And lastly, if you don't have a lawyer, I'M NOT AN EXPERT IN LAW OR A BOXDEN LAWYER, but just as a suggestion, ask the judge to have the case adjourned and from there either ask for a court-appointed lawyer, look for a free lawyer (although from experience sometimes they have you verify your income to see if you really "qualify" for free legal services) or perhaps reach out to a lawyer on
and request legal consultation and take it from there.

But just as a heads up, if you go with the latter, the lawyer MAY charge for the consultation and each court visit as well but if you choose to do that then message them or call them with your concerns and also inquire about his rates.
i have a lawyer thats what the prosecutor is offering

2 months ago '06        #17
philly337  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 55428 55 K  Slaps total: 16124 16 K
Def get a lawyer...did you tell him your were smoking or were smoking "Marijuana"? Hard to say without k ksing verbatim what was said...could argue you that you misunderstood the question and the time you said was incorrect or was nervous...again hard to say without knowing what was said verbatim and most are long shots and best to get an attorney and copy of the footage (and possibly get thrown out...if can somehow get footage thrown out they have no case)
+2   

2 months ago '10        #18
SandmanNyC 
Props total: 5500 5 K  Slaps total: 1766 1 K
I'm gonna tell you the truth, you gotta hire a really good lawyer. Someone who deals with these judges a lot and has a relationship with them. This whole DWI and DUI thing is set up against the lower class people because they can't afford lawyers. It's the poor people that don't get lawyers and end up getting convicted for DWI and DUI's while lawyers get off the rich people. Don't get a court appointed lawyer either, I did that once and he and the prosecutor got together and screwed me over because I was a minority in long Island New York. Make sure you pay them. You can also tell me your Young and don't have money and some lawyers will work for you.

I got my dwi 10 years ago and its still fu*king with me. Take it serious as a murder case, bc this is no joke

Best of luck
+12   

2 months ago '21        #19
LuxG2  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 27253 27 K  Slaps total: 5573 5 K

I told him i was coming from that earlier i had a break smoked on my break inside the car like 2 or 3 hours before pulling me over. When i told him that he handcuffed me and arrested me for DUI

Pot brother law tell you never discuss your day with officers

You deserve anything that comes to you. The example above is specifically for you. Never discuss your day with police, You just made it harder for your lawyer. Great job

Great job dude when i was in michigan & they adopted the DWI laws lawyers came out & told people donít admit that you smoked earlier in the day, you will get a DWI.

Last edited by LuxG2; 11-27-2021 at 12:11 PM..
+10   

2 months ago '04        #20
bingiedred  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 6314 6 K  Slaps total: 1280 1 K
 dopemann said
Honesty can get you fu*ked in this world, especially with law enforcement. If lying can save your a*s then you better lie..

Like Ghostface said, "Put my hand on the Bible, and tell lies too.."
+7   

2 months ago '05        #21
projectd06 
Props total: 33725 33 K  Slaps total: 8101 8 K
I cant believe how many people in here dont know that you can get a dui for being high while driving. It's well worth talking to a lawyer to know the specifics in your state but you admitted to smoking within a few hours on camera, I dont think you are beating this case.
+3   

2 months ago '09        #22
dopemann  OP
 eazy253 said
Hire a lawyer
i did and he's saying the prosecutor is offering that to take it trial or the duac bullsh*t

2 months ago '14        #23
El Caballero  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 54803 54 K  Slaps total: 4156 4 K
Get a lawyer, not a public defender, a real lawyer. so you gonna have to pay some money but its worth it

Lesson learned
next time dont say sh*t. You don't have to answer everything the police ask you. People get nervous and start running their mouth
+9   

2 months ago '21        #24
CrookByTheBook 
Props total: 2113 2 K  Slaps total: 303 303
Immediately get the eff off BX and get an attorney. If you can’t afford an attorney get a public defender
+9   

2 months ago '08        #25
ExNihilo 
Props total: 43136 43 K  Slaps total: 705 705
Lawyer up.

Did they take a toxicology screen/blood alcohol test when you were arrested?
They don't know how much was in your system or if any was still in your system.

You already admitted to some form of a crime though, but without physical evidence, the question is can it stick?

I'd definitely get legal counsel though.

Edit - Just saw that you have a lawyer. What does the lawyer think?
+2   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+27online now  21
[Workout] I Can't Believe How Strong She Is...
57 comments
21 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
+72online now  11
Jan 22 - Regina Kingís son commits suicide
212 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
online now  6
Jan 21 - Welp 2 twelves down in Harlem early