Hairline Tutorial... BX This You?!?

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section wild 'ish

2 months ago '18        #1
922 page views
29 comments

Phamous  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 11270 11 K  Slaps total: 874 874
Hairline Tutorial... BX This You?!?

I knew he fu*ked up when you couldn't get the towel right... That ending lol

Buddy tried to brush is hair back together again
+10   

best
worst
29 comments

2 months ago '04        #2
collegeboy58 
Props total: 22192 22 K  Slaps total: 1142 1 K
His hairline was already shaky.
+10   

2 months ago '18        #3
Phamous  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2 OP
 collegeboy58 said
His hairline was already shaky.
He had a solid year of hairline before he botched that sh*t.
+4   

2 months ago '15        #4
ladondaddy 
Props total: 10140 10 K  Slaps total: 1058 1 K
n*gga brains was blowed out already anyway

2 months ago '21        #5
MentalRealness  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 15091 15 K  Slaps total: 8717 8 K
Fake video
+3   

2 months ago '18        #6
 Paid Shill said
Fake video
??? He fu*ked his head up for real???

2 months ago '21        #7
 Phamous said
??? He fu*ked his head up for real???
He just a bald n*gga who grew his hair out and made this video for comedic purposes. This video mad old
+12   

2 months ago '08        #8
EMER1TUS 
Props total: 41622 41 K  Slaps total: 6313 6 K
 Paid Shill said
Fake video
Imma actual licensed Barber that ainít fake he fu*ked his sh*t up I can prove it. I seen this clip awhile back too

Towards the end of the clip right before he notices the hairline peep his facial expression when he realizes that sh*t not icy. He gives us the ďmoney shotĒ that puzzled befuddled look into the camera then to make it even worse he brushes his hair like 3 times thinking thatís gonna change the outcome

I donít claim every barber nice but respect my craft itís not as easy as it look
+2   

2 months ago '21        #9
 EMER1TUS said
Imma actual licensed Barber that ain’t fake he fu*ked his sh*t up I can prove it. I seen this clip awhile back too

Towards the end of the clip right before he notices the hairline peep his facial expression when he realizes that sh*t not icy. He gives us the “money shot” that puzzled befuddled look into the camera then to make it even worse he brushes his hair like 3 times thinking that’s gonna change the outcome

I don’t claim every barber nice but respect my craft it’s not as easy as it look
Bruh didn’t even have a hairline to begin with.

Most barbers are TRASH so I don’t give a fu*k what a barber thinks about nothing.

Modern barbers ain’t got no skill just spray paint and push backs.
+3   

2 months ago '08        #10
EMER1TUS 
 Paid Shill said
Bruh didn’t even have a hairline to begin with.

Most barbers are TRASH.
I’m not entertaining that last comment that’s a personal issue not reality.

You’re right his hairline was already fu*ked up…what that mean? So you telling me somebody with a fu*ked hairline can try to edge themselves up?

I get it everything seem to be fake nowadays because of til tok and IG but this video so old it was around before n*ggas was faking sh*t for likes. If you can’t tell from his reaction at the end I can’t help you plair

2 months ago '18        #11
 Paid Shill said
He just a bald n*gga who grew his hair out and made this video for comedic purposes. This video mad old
Vid 5 years old but uhhhh sh*t looked pretty damn real to me lol

2 months ago '21        #12
 EMER1TUS said
Iím not entertaining that last comment thatís a personal issue not reality.

Youíre right his hairline was already fu*ked upÖwhat that mean? So you telling me somebody with a fu*ked hairline can try to edge themselves up?

I get it everything seem to be fake nowadays because of til tok and IG but this video so old it was around before n*ggas was faking sh*t for likes. If you canít tell from his reaction at the end I canít help you plair
Thereís this think called acting playa. Everything on the internet is fake. Itís the new tv. You probably used to think that Martin Payne and Martin Lawrence are the same person.

If You a grown man believing shii on the internet. I can only imagine how trash ya cuts is. Prolly pushing n*ggas back to the 40 yard line tryna get ya shii right for the gram

2 months ago '21        #13
 Phamous said
Vid 5 years old but uhhhh sh*t looked pretty damn real to me lol
Dats because BX is home to the most gullible n*ggas on the internet

2 months ago '08        #14
EMER1TUS 
 Paid Shill said
Thereís this think called acting playa. Everything on the internet is fake. Itís the new tv. You probably used to think that Martin Payne and Martin Lawrence are the same person.

If You a grown man believing shii on the internet. I can only imagine how trash ya cuts is. Prolly pushing n*ggas back to the 40 yard line tryna get ya shii right for the gram
Miss me with the insult n*gga I could careless

Iím at $35 a cut going up to $40 in February IDGAF how feel my Clients paid for me to go to Vegas 3 weeks ago and Pittsburgh this week. Yea Iím real a*s out here with these clippers

2 months ago '18        #15
 Paid Shill said
Dats because BX is home to the most gullible n*ggas on the internet
Dude. Iíll be honest u borderline doing some conspiracy theorist sh*t. No one gives that much of a fu*k if u think itís real or fake lol. U think itís fake!? Cool lol

Moving on n*ggas
+1   

2 months ago '21        #16
 EMER1TUS said
Miss me with the insult n*gga I could careless

Iím at $35 a cut going up to $40 in February IDGAF how feel my Clients paid for me to go to Vegas 3 weeks ago and Pittsburgh this week. Yea Iím real a*s out here with these clippers
n*gga bragging about $35 a cut

In my city $35 a cut gets you zeeked. You ainít even post pics so I know you frontin

2 months ago '21        #17
 Phamous said
Dude. Iíll be honest u borderline doing some conspiracy theorist sh*t. No one gives that much of a fu*k if u think itís real or fake lol. U think itís fake!? Cool lol

Moving on n*ggas
Conspiracy theorists on a 5 year old YouTube video?

Itís called common sense. A dude with a George Jefferson hairline tryna give himself a line up. Yeah thatís gonna turn out good

Thatís enough boxden for today tho this the same site that thirsts over fat bi*ches using photoshop and angles to give them a shape

2 months ago '18        #18
 Paid Shill said
Conspiracy theorists on a 5 year old YouTube video?

Itís called common sense. A dude with a George Jefferson hairline tryna give himself a line up. Yeah thatís gonna turn out good

Thatís enough boxden for today tho this the same site that thirsts over fat bi*ches using photoshop and angles to give them a shape
n*gga do u have any proof itís fake like lol. You throwing these lame bi*ch a*s n*gga insults for no reason. ďOhhh u like fat bi*chesĒ and blah blah. Are u into fat bi*ches on photoshop lol. Foh man.

2 months ago '08        #19
EMER1TUS 
 Paid Shill said
n*gga bragging about $35 a cut

In my city $35 a cut gets you zeeked. You ainít even post pics so I know you frontin
No doubt

I been on Boxden over 20 years n*gga I donít have to prove how well I cut to a peon like you who canít even determine whatís real and whatís not. I donít even have IG so that should let you know right there I donít give a fu*k about that sh*t imma bout paper nothing more nothing less. I donít care about likes, Instagram fame n*gga Iím not even trying to be a celebrity Barber I just want every dollar wit my name on it.

You wanna see how well I cut bring yo bi*chass Charlotte make an appointment and sit down ya dig

2 months ago '08        #20
EMER1TUS 
 Phamous said
n*gga do u have any proof itís fake like lol. You throwing these lame bi*ch a*s n*gga insults for no reason. ďOhhh u like fat bi*chesĒ and blah blah. Are u into fat bi*ches on photoshop lol. Foh man.
He donít he started his very first post hating I already knew what it was
+1   

2 months ago '21        #21
 Phamous said
n*gga do u have any proof it’s fake like lol. You throwing these lame bi*ch a*s n*gga insults for no reason. “Ohhh u like fat bi*ches” and blah blah. Are u into fat bi*ches on photoshop lol. Foh man.
Bro there’s ton of videos like this out there were n*ggas doing it for views.

I remember seeing this vid in high school and it was tons of n*ggas doing the same shii tryna get post to world star

It’s entertainment my n*gga. People just tryna go viral.

n*ggas love these fail videos because other peoples misfortune is funny

But y’all live on the internet so y’all can’t tell the difference. This my last reply tho since mufu*kas gonna believe with they want

2 months ago '18        #22
 Paid Shill said
Bro thereís ton of videos like this out there were n*ggas doing it for views.

I remember seeing this vid in high school and it was tons of n*ggas doing the same shii tryna get post to world star

Itís entertainment my n*gga. People just tryna go viral.

n*ggas love these fail videos because other peoples misfortune is funny

But yíall live on the internet so yíall canít tell the difference. This my last reply tho since mufu*kas gonna believe with they want
Cool story

Now, do you have ANY proof the video I posted is fake. OR are you simply going with an a*sumption... If you got proof buddy is some kind of comedian or did sh*t to go viral then cool.. Otherwise, I mean... Really nothing to debate about.

2 months ago '21        #23
 Phamous said
Cool story

Now, do you have ANY proof the video I posted is fake. OR are you simply going with an a*sumption... If you got proof buddy is some kind of comedian or did sh*t to go viral then cool.. Otherwise, I mean... Really nothing to debate about.
That dude was copying this guy

And then this kid went viral too

Like I said it was mad popular 5 years ago

And look he even did it again

Last edited by MentalRealness; 11-27-2021 at 01:45 PM..

2 months ago '11        #24
bonez79  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x10
Props total: 41986 41 K  Slaps total: 9044 9 K
When he realized he fxcked up. Lol
+1   

2 months ago '20        #25
wargasm12 
Props total: 881 881  Slaps total: 182 182
Video has been out since at least 08"

Doubt its fake

But if you fu*ked yourself up that bad while doing a barber tutorial why would u post it on the net?

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  15
Video inside 2022 Ford Bronco Raptor brings monster energy
45 comments
1 day ago
@rides
most viewed right now
+19online now  13
Jan 24 - Welp they beat the brakes off great granny
55 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
-77online now  8
Image(s) inside Gucci won. Jeezy and Jeanie Mai raising child to be gender fluid.
178 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+59online now  7
Video inside How do you feel about a woman asking for money in the first date?
208 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy