What a shame..... "New" Halo ALREADY ruined by virgin PC cheaters

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section games

2 months ago '20        #1
2121 page views
99 comments

God is Good 
Props total: 17581 17 K  Slaps total: 16744 16 K
What a shame..... "New" Halo ALREADY ruined by virgin PC cheaters

Console users cant enjoy nice things without that incel neckbeard PC crowd fu*king things up.

TLDR: User base is so low on Xbox they cant turn off cross play because you would be waiting 10 minutes to find a match. Therefore crossplay is enabled by default. This is a result of only having half the userbase of Sony consoles. You reap what you sow.

Game already looks boring and then you gotta deal with sh*t like that.

Halo Infinite does not let you turn off cross-play between PC and Xbox. However, in ranked arena players can choose whether they want to play with mouse and keyboard players or controller players. While this potentially leads to longer matchmaking times, some console players are setting up their games to play with controller players only in a bid to make it less likely they'll run up against PC cheaters.

Of course, PC players can play with a controller on Halo Infinite. There is currently no way for Xbox players to avoid playing with PC players who use a controller.

"This is one of the reasons many console users choose to not play on PC," said redditor Meiie in a post on r/XboxSeriesX titled "Now that cheating in Halo is confirmed on PC, can we have to option to opt out of cross-play?"

"Besides the ease of playing on console, avoiding PC cheaters has been my biggest reason for not playing on PC. Destiny, Warzone, BF, Apex.. tons of cheaters on PC. Never run into any when playing on console and opting out of cross-play.

"This is really important and I think not getting this option now is gonna spiral pretty hard into us players, on console, having to deal with infestation of cheaters currently on PC."

visit this link https://www.eurogamer.net .. able-crossplay

God bless

best
worst
99 comments

2 months ago '04        #2
Liquid-Science  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 5263 5 K  Slaps total: 860 860
They can curb the cheating and give people the option just play against other console gamers

Regardless...It's still a great fun game and system seller...Stay mad
+16   

2 months ago '06        #3
snaxxx 
Props total: 6934 6 K  Slaps total: 971 971
I hope they catch all these cheaters and ban them for life
+10   

2 months ago '17        #4
SPdaGOAT  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
Props total: 94199 94 K  Slaps total: 34908 34 K
I'm bout to ruin some of y'all Saturday

2 months ago '17        #5
 Liquid-Science said
give people the option just play against other console gamers
Try reading the post numbnuts

2 months ago '04        #6
 SPdaGOAT said
Try reading the post numbnuts
I don't read bullsh*t

Don't you got some Halo to play since PS5 and Nintendo ain't doing sh*t for Christmas

+3   

2 months ago '17        #7
 Liquid-Science said
I don't read bullsh*t

Don't you got some Halo to play since PS5 and Nintendo ain't doing sh*t for Christmas

I doubt you know how to read period

Funny enough I'm playing deathloop. What progress have you made in one of XGS' best releases for 2021?

And um... Shin Megami Tensei V just dropped for the Switch. Maybe Phil will get yall that when your great grandkids grace the Earth

2 months ago '04        #8
 SPdaGOAT said
I doubt you know how to read period

Funny enough I'm playing deathloop. What progress have you made in one of XGS' best releases for 2021?

And um... Shin Megami Tensei V just dropped for the Switch. Maybe Phil will get yall that when your great grandkids grace the Earth
deathloop will be played on gamepass next year while waiting on Starfield

Hope PS5 folks buy deathloop so part 2 drops into gamepass day one

I don't play that anime shn*ggame rpg bullsh*t, I'm black and not a weirdo
+7   

2 months ago '17        #9
 Liquid-Science said
deathloop will be played on gamepass next year while waiting on Starfield

Hope PS5 folks buy deathloop so part 2 drops into gamepass day one

I don't play that anime shn*ggame rpg bullsh*t, I'm black and not a weirdo
A lot of Black people play SMT Persona and a bunch of JRPGs. Way more than Elder Scrolls and Fallout tbqh.

You waiting an entire year to save $70 lmfao get ya paper up so you can stop being so butthurt at Sony and Nintendo

Last edited by SPdaGOAT; 11-27-2021 at 10:23 AM..

2 months ago '20        #10
God is Good  OP
 Liquid-Science said
They can curb the cheating and give people the option just play against other console gamers

Regardless...It's still a great fun game and system seller...Stay mad
System seller?

Weíve known halo was coming out for over a year and theyíve still been outsold by 6 million consoles and Sony hasnít even released their system sellers yet. Iím guessing a 10+ million advantage by June

God bless

2 months ago '17        #11
 God is Good said
System seller?

Weíve known halo was coming out for over a year and theyíve still been outsold by 6 million consoles and Sony hasnít even released their system sellers yet. Iím guessing a 10+ million advantage by June

God bless
These n*ggas is talking about system sellers like I canít play that sh*t on my phone
+1   

2 months ago '20        #12
God is Good  OP
@ why your weird PC gamer a*s was in here lurking and didnt comment?

yall ruined the game already

God bless

2 months ago '20        #13
God is Good  OP
 SPdaGOAT said
These n*ggas is talking about system sellers like I canít play that sh*t on my phone
Weird a*s dude talking like Sony donít have rounds already chambered for the first half of 2022

I presented irrefutable facts to him and he canít reply with bullsh*t cause he knows itís the truth.

2 months ago '16        #14
Quinn 
Props total: 11068 11 K  Slaps total: 2199 2 K
 God is Good said

God bless
didnt realize you were on the roster of my cheerleading squad

i live in you boys mind rent free at this point

take this as the last time ill quote you

suck a fat one, and god bless you fgt
+8   

2 months ago '20        #15
D1dnt read  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 26948 26 K  Slaps total: 7128 7 K
PS is the only console that lets u turn crossplay off in games cause it's the only console with a big enough online community to sustain itself.. it's the same with warzone, cod, BF, etc.

Xbox doesn't have a big enough community to allow u to turn it off.. same for PC in some cases

2 months ago '20        #16
God is Good  OP
 D1dnt read said
PS is the only console that lets u turn crossplay off in games cause it's the only console with a big enough online community to sustain itself.. it's the same with warzone, cod, BF, etc.

Xbox doesn't have a big enough community to allow u to turn it off.. same for PC in some cases

no lies spotted

2 months ago '17        #17
Pretty Tone 
Props total: 53170 53 K  Slaps total: 4336 4 K
Downloaded last night and got #1 in points first 2 games. Only thing I didn't like is Everytime I died I got a new random load out and some weapons were complete bullsh*t that fu*ked up my momentum
+4   

2 months ago '14        #18
215Philly  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x12
Props total: 94029 94 K  Slaps total: 31445 31 K
 D1dnt read said

And I damn sure that sh*t off for warzone. Fck them pc homos

2 months ago '07        #19
castro  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x18
Props total: 27581 27 K  Slaps total: 5535 5 K
what does this have to do with pc or console? if consoles had the ability to use software cheats like pc can there would be cheaters on console as well

just turn off cross-platform play and you wont have to play with pc players on console, if it's not an option yet i'm sure they'll add it

cheating is a mentality, and majority of multiplayer competitive games, especially shooters and especially free to play games are just plain toxic, they are full of sweaty nerds

i'm a casual gamer, thankfully i don't come across many cheaters when i play competitive games like halo infinite online

2 months ago '04        #20
Halo being elite got ya'll sick...LMFAO

Every console that has been getting made, has gotten sold regardless of if Halo was out...But now people that weren't sure about buying a Series console are now saying 'Aww man I need that now' aka Halo infinite is a system seller

Yeah you can play halo on ya phone but that ain't how most people consume videogames...People still want a console to play it on

The convenience of a console is even greater than playing it on your pc through gamepass...A lot of people use average laptops and don't wanna risk any performance issues and rather play on a console

PS5 been selling on hype, it's the iphone, it's cool to say you have it...We saw the list, people buy it to play 2k22 on, not the exclusives ya'll tout

FH5 and Halo Infinite dropping within a week of each other a month before Christmas means system sellers
+13   

2 months ago '07        #21
moe4484  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 3426 3 K  Slaps total: 281 281
"A lot of Black people play SMT Persona and a bunch of JRPGs. Way more than Elder Scrolls and Fallout tbqh"
+2   

2 months ago '06        #22
philly337  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 55708 55 K  Slaps total: 16159 16 K
Why you worried about an actual dope game? Go play ups simulator and deer simulator thats so great

Broke dude who dont own all systems always talking about the other

I got everything and if you can show me hiw..ill take a screenshot the last I've turned my ps5 on (months ago) or total hours played (probably 10-20) sh*t collects dust
+8   

2 months ago '18        #23
Juliette DaBlok  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 45612 45 K  Slaps total: 6589 6 K
 SPdaGOAT said
A lot of Black people play SMT Persona and a bunch of JRPGs. Way more than Elder Scrolls and Fallout tbqh.

You waiting an entire year to save $70 lmfao get ya paper up so you can stop being so butthurt at Sony and Nintendo
You aint black u anime loving geek
+4   

2 months ago '17        #24
 God is Good said

God bless
Facts

2 months ago '17        #25
 D1dnt read said

n*ggas need to start thanking Playstation players cause every online game would be dead without them

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+45online now  29
NY Times Article on Alpo: He Was in Witness Protection, But His Harlem Life Ke..
152 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  12
Image(s) inside Game calls out TI, Funk Flex & Ebro for their top 50 rappers lists the..
169 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+200online now  10
Video inside Be Careful What You Ask For
65 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+85online now  8
Tekashi69 booíd off staged @ Miami bash