Lebron ball

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section sports

Top 10 most slapped recently  2 months ago '20        #1
1573 page views
23 comments

Presidents  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x20
Props total: 14950 14 K  Slaps total: 5174 5 K
Lebron ball

Westbrook + lebron
+8   

best
worst
23 comments

2 months ago '14        #2
215Philly  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x12
Props total: 94037 94 K  Slaps total: 31445 31 K
#Mambamentality #killerinstinct

+2   

2 months ago '05        #3
blah blah blah  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x33
Props total: 98296 98 K  Slaps total: 81088 81 K
Leflabby like 7 straight possessions iso everybody stood around. He only scored like twice and one was a bs foul call
+10   

2 months ago '21        #4
Linas Kleiza 
Props total: 14154 14 K  Slaps total: 9180 9 K
Lost in the first round and LeBron's answer was to bring in Westbrook and Carmelo. Two of the biggest losers in NBA history
+7   

2 months ago '05        #5
JimDinO77  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 36622 36 K  Slaps total: 4729 4 K
 Linas Kleiza said
Lost in the first round and LeBron's answer was to bring in Westbrook and Carmelo. Two of the biggest losers in NBA history
Why does Rob Pelinka get a pass?
+2   

2 months ago '05        #6
Hydroman 
Props total: 2287 2 K  Slaps total: 107 107
 JimDinO77 said
Cuz even the players know Lebron is the GM

"I know what time it is when you hit me direct. The GM ain't hit me...YOU THE GM"

Last edited by Hydroman; 11-27-2021 at 02:08 AM..
+9   

2 months ago '05        #7
Sickstrumentals 
Props total: 8106 8 K  Slaps total: 1595 1 K
 Hydroman said

"I know what time it is when you hit me direct. The GM ain't hit me...YOU THE GM"

& to think, lebron offered dennis schrder 84 million.
+6   

2 months ago '05        #8
 Hydroman said

That’s Melo for a vet min…..

Even if Bron/AD co-signed that Russ deal, why does Palinka get a pass for putting it on the table?
+2   

2 months ago '15        #9
TalibanDread 
Props total: 50363 50 K  Slaps total: 5154 5 K
Lebron is BX’s most hated athlete of all time

Last edited by TalibanDread; 11-27-2021 at 10:47 AM..
+7   

2 months ago '13        #10
THEDONN  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
Props total: 120641 120 K  Slaps total: 49270 49 K

2 months ago '17        #11
92baby 
Props total: 93942 93 K  Slaps total: 12256 12 K
 Linas Kleiza said
Thats gonna be your boy Luka soon

Bum

2 months ago '05        #12
Sickstrumentals 
Props total: 8106 8 K  Slaps total: 1595 1 K
 92baby said
Thats gonna be your boy Luka soon

Bum
Luka what?

2 months ago '17        #13
92baby 
Props total: 93942 93 K  Slaps total: 12256 12 K
 Sickstrumentals said
Luka what?

Career loser

2 months ago '05        #14
 Hydroman said
Cuz Pelinka has to run every significant decision he makes through Bron.

If Bron don't want you getting that extension it's not even going to be offered. That extension would've locked down the key players on the roster throughout the end of Lebron's contract.

If anything it was Bron's idea to offer the extension in the first place

Bron been making roster decisions for a long time

Lebron goes to non-playoff contenders so he can exert control and manipulate the roster decisions to his liking. The moment he can't do that he will walk. GM's around the league know this. The idea Pelinka just pulled a max contract out of his a*s for Schroeder and Lebron "okayed" it is ridiculous.
nah that doesn't make sense bruh...... it's common for GM's to ask the stars "will this or that player work", but a good GM is going to put the best team on the floor regardless.... That's why Pat Riley still has a contender right now.... he didn't budge when the Heatles era came to a end. He let Wade leave rather than overpay him, while the Lakers crippled their franchise overpaying a old Kobe... its levels to that GM sh*t, Rob is a failure.

2 months ago '05        #15
Hydroman 
Props total: 2287 2 K  Slaps total: 107 107
 JimDinO77 said
nah that doesn't make sense bruh...... it's common for GM's to ask the stars "will this or that player work", but a good GM is going to put the best team on the floor regardless.... That's why Pat Riley still has a contender right now.... he didn't budge when the Heatles era came to a end. He let Wade leave rather than overpay him, while the Lakers crippled their franchise overpaying a old Kobe... its levels to that GM sh*t, Rob is a failure.
You are right Pelinka shouldn't get a "pass"

I just like giving Lebron sh*t cuz he has a rep for manipulating the roster

2 months ago '05        #16
ElQueHablaSucio 
Props total: 17687 17 K  Slaps total: 4556 4 K
 JimDinO77 said
Pelinka and every Laker exec wanted to make the trade with the Kings. But Lebron overruled them. That's why Lebron had dinner with WB. Then had dinner with Carmelo.

I love Melo but his defense is atrocious. Most of the players on the team can't play defense and can't shoot 3's. IDk why anyone expected them to compete. Most of the games the Lakers have won they should've lost. With 4 top 75 players/6 Hall of famers. They should atleast blowout awful teams.

People keep mentioning trading WB. Lebron can't have that. It will ruin his legacy.
+1   

2 months ago '16        #17
Lunch Money 
Props total: 2556 2 K  Slaps total: 194 194
Anthony Davis makes 23ppg and 10rebs look so underwhelming. Lakers needed Bradley Beal or Buddy Hield, but they went Hollywood and got Westbrook.

They need to tell Westbrook that he is a power forward and not allowed to touch the ball outside the paint.
+3   

Top 10 most slapped recently  2 months ago '20        #18
Presidents  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x20 OP
Props total: 14950 14 K  Slaps total: 5174 5 K
 Lunch Money said
Anthony Davis makes 23ppg and 10rebs look so underwhelming. Lakers needed Bradley Beal or Buddy Hield, but they went Hollywood and got Westbrook.

They need to tell Westbrook that he is a power forward and not allowed to touch the ball outside the paint.

2 months ago '13        #19
rifair 
Props total: 12070 12 K  Slaps total: 2767 2 K
What plays are the coach drawing up? Its a lot of standing around and bail out shots or just all around bad lineups frank needs to go
+2   

2 months ago '05        #20
 ElQueHablaSucio said
Pelinka and every Laker exec wanted to make the trade with the Kings. But Lebron overruled them. That's why Lebron had dinner with WB. Then had dinner with Carmelo.

I love Melo but his defense is atrocious. Most of the players on the team can't play defense and can't shoot 3's. IDk why anyone expected them to compete. Most of the games the Lakers have won they should've lost. With 4 top 75 players/6 Hall of famers. They should atleast blowout awful teams.

People keep mentioning trading WB. Lebron can't have that. It will ruin his legacy.
nothing you said makes sense.....

no player is "overruling" sh*t... if a GM doesn't have a backbone, that doesn't deflect accountability

Anyone who saw this team and said "wow, 6 Hall of Famers" hasn't been watching the NBA in a decade....

Trading Westbrook isn't going to do sh*t to anyones legacy but Westbrook's.... no one is taking that contract regardless....

2 months ago '15        #21
kami  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
Props total: 54321 54 K  Slaps total: 23854 23 K
 rifair said
What plays are the coach drawing up? Its a lot of standing around and bail out shots or just all around bad lineups frank needs to go
Thats on the front office and Frank. The guys they play are catch and shoot players waiting for a pass.
+2   

2 months ago '06        #22
droid3000  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x47
Props total: 86175 86 K  Slaps total: 10743 10 K
 JimDinO77 said
i think the lakers need to hire a real gm but this is roster is on lebron.

bron is my GOAT but boy has be been an author of a lot of his own misfortune during his career

2 months ago '05        #23
 droid3000 said
i think the lakers need to hire a real gm but this is roster is on lebron.

bron is my GOAT but boy has be been an author of a lot of his own misfortune during his career
Idk man. Early Cavs, the franchise couldnt get it done without tanking.. Lebron and the Heat could have literally went for 5-6 rings, Pat knew what he was doing. 2nd time with the Cavs, Kyrie sunk the ship, but going to LA seemed like a career move than a basketball decision

But 2020-now, its baffling why the Lakers franchise gave up so much for big names after winning a championship seems like every off season they wanted to be apart of controversy instead of adding a few low key pieces and running it back. Its kind of easy to point at Lebron because hes infamous for having the big 3s, but I think the Lakers really wanted to live up to that Hollywood name.

2 months ago '11        #24
Broseph Stalin  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
Props total: 53789 53 K  Slaps total: 4992 4 K
traded away a young developing kuzma and hungry dawg in trez for washed up Westbrook and that crazy a*s contract. And you bought back a washed up rondo, Dwight and Trevor Ariza. Melo the only thing that’s really worked out in LA. LeGM gotta take this L.

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+76online now  17
Kelce ignores the call play and tell Mahomes that hes running his own rout..
83 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
+206online now  16
Video inside Be Careful What You Ask For
65 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  11
Image(s) inside Game calls out TI, Funk Flex & Ebro for their top 50 rappers lists the..
170 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+45online now  10
NY Times Article on Alpo: He Was in Witness Protection, But His Harlem Life Ke..
153 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy