'Mike Tyson's punches can still kill you' - Roy Jones Jr.

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT
most viewed right now
44 replies  @hiphop

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section sports

2 months ago '20        #1
1714 page views
46 comments

xxcannonxx  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x48
Props total: 58899 58 K  Slaps total: 2816 2 K
'Mike Tyson's punches can still k*ll you' - Roy Jones Jr.

+25   

best
worst
46 comments

2 months ago '16        #2
foshoVoodoo  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x59
Props total: 128430 128 K  Slaps total: 25616 25 K
mike was clearly going eazy on him
+14   

2 months ago '19        #3
SuperPawgHunter  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
Props total: 32940 32 K  Slaps total: 23705 23 K
Bruh, I felt bad for Roy. Jones after that f*ght. Dude looked like he was not feeling good at ALL!
+17   

2 months ago '09        #4
ImAMonster  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 18927 18 K  Slaps total: 5986 5 K
Mike looked bored after the f*ght. He could have put Roy's lights out if he wanted to. Easily.
+13   

2 months ago '15        #5
Drakehotel  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 29603 29 K  Slaps total: 5736 5 K
Dudes were arguing with me about how Logan Paul could beat Mike
+9   

2 months ago '13        #6
Phenom354 
Props total: 49185 49 K  Slaps total: 3358 3 K

2 months ago '20        #7
Tweezy12  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x8
Props total: 49065 49 K  Slaps total: 16692 16 K
The myth of iron Mike tyson....the most overrated boxers in history....
And I love Mike tyson....but he is overrated as fu*k

2 months ago '07        #8
Sincere730  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 71818 71 K  Slaps total: 7562 7 K
ummm duh
+1   

2 months ago '17        #9
Hi Life 
Props total: 10954 10 K  Slaps total: 1289 1 K
Only 3 f*ghters I ever got nervous for when they f*ght as I feel I am in the ring with them. Roy is definitely one of the 3
+4   

2 months ago '07        #10
Bkjj11  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x108
Props total: 181114 181 K  Slaps total: 30815 30 K
According to stupid a*s tweezy12, this isn't true. Because he "knows"
+2   

2 months ago '20        #11
 Bkjj11 said
According to stupid a*s tweezy12, this isn't true. Because he "knows"
I didn't say it wasn't true....mikes punches are deadly
Always have been....but mikes overrated...
His biggest wins ever where Trevor Berbick, Michael spinx and a old a*s Larry Holmes....

Mike In his prime ducked the best f*ghters....Holyfield was the number 1 contender to Mike's Title for three years and Mike ducked, ducked and ducked Evander until he eventually lost his title to Buster fu*king Douglas...

He ducked Bowe for years... because he knew Bowe was a big, tall f*ghter with a great left and would of given Mike fits, Bowe would of had at least a 50/50 chance with Mike and Mike wanted no parts of f*ghters that were actual legitimate threats....

Mike tyson also ducked 40 year old George Foreman and actually said "Big George is a monster, you can't pay me enough to f*ght Big George"

He also ducked Lenox Lewis ...he paid Lennox Lewis 4 million to not make him f*ght him 7 or so years prior to eventually f*ghting him and he only fought him then because he was in a bind with finances and was already a shell of his former self

Mike couldn't win tough f*ghts...Mike himself said "I only know how to f*ght when I'm the baddest man in the ring, when the other f*ghters a bad motherfu*ker to, im out of my element"

Mike was a great f*ghter, one of my favorites ever, but people putting him in any top 5 is Ludacris, Top 5 f*ghters don't duck the number one contenders just because their good....top 5 f*ghters don't sit on the stool and refuse to f*ght because the f*ghts tough, top 5 f*ghters don't lose to all 3 of the best f*ghters they ever fought...

Mike was great....but his myth overshadows common sense when people rank him as a top f*ghter of all time

2 months ago '16        #12
foshoVoodoo  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x59
Props total: 128430 128 K  Slaps total: 25616 25 K
 Tweezy12 said
His biggest wins ever where Trevor Berbick, Michael spinx and a old a*s Larry Holmes....

Mike In his prime ducked the best f*ghters....Holyfield was the number 1 contender to Mike's Title for three years and Mike ducked, ducked and ducked Evander until he eventually lost his title to Buster fu*king Douglas...

He ducked Bowe for years... because he knew Bowe was a big, tall f*ghter with a great left and would of given Mike fits, Bowe would of had at least a 50/50 chance with Mike and Mike wanted no parts of f*ghters that were actual legitimate threats....

Mike tyson also ducked 40 year old George Foreman and actually said "Big George is a monster, you can't pay me enough to f*ght Big George"

He also ducked Lenox Lewis ...he paid Lennox Lewis 4 million to not make him f*ght him 7 or so years prior to eventually f*ghting him and he only fought him then because he was in a bind with finances and was already a shell of his former self

Mike couldn't win tough f*ghts...Mike himself said "I only know how to f*ght when I'm the baddest man in the ring, when the other f*ghters a bad motherfu*ker to, im out of my element"

Mike was a great f*ghter, one of my favorites ever, but people putting him in any top 5 is Ludacris, Top 5 f*ghters don't duck the number one contenders just because their good....top 5 f*ghters don't sit on the stool and refuse to f*ght because the f*ghts tough, top 5 f*ghters don't lose to all 3 of the best f*ghters they ever fought...

Mike was great....but his myth overshadows common sense when people rank him as a top f*ghter of all time
perfect example of kkkuriculim. your brain has a on button folks
+3   

Top 10 most propped recently  2 months ago '12        #13
daman729 
Props total: 84199 84 K  Slaps total: 3553 3 K
"The last thing to leave a boxer is his punching power." Facts!!!

Props to Roy in that f*ght man. It was exhibition but you could tell Mike still wanted to get a knock out lol. He punished Roy tbh. kind of actually felt bad for Roy in that f*ght a little bit.

Last edited by daman729; 11-26-2021 at 02:15 PM..
+2   

2 months ago '14        #14
iDisrespectHoez 
Props total: 13014 13 K  Slaps total: 736 736
 Tweezy12 said

He never ducked no damn Foreman, Foreman is on record stating he didn't want to f*ght Tyson.

He never ducked Holyfield smh did you forget Evander moved up to HW in late 88? He was supposed to f*ght Holyfield after the Douglas f*ght.

He never ducked Bowe and his reign for the most part was when Mike was in prison.

Please go back and do proper research
+16   

2 months ago '14        #15
iDisrespectHoez 
16:00

+1   

2 months ago '04        #16
BobTheBuilder 
Props total: 3974 3 K  Slaps total: 325 325
 Tweezy12 said
The myth of iron Mike tyson....the most overrated boxers in history....
And I love Mike tyson....but he is overrated as fu*k
Umm def not overrated my guy relax, mike was puttin sh*t to bed in his era while actually f*ghting

2 months ago '05        #17
fatrenzo 
Props total: 6701 6 K  Slaps total: 340 340
All facts!

2 months ago '20        #18
 BobTheBuilder said
Umm def not overrated my guy relax, mike was puttin sh*t to bed in his era while actually f*ghting
f*ghting who

2 months ago '21        #19
King Am I 
Props total: 7941 7 K  Slaps total: 3404 3 K
 BobTheBuilder said
Mike Tyson never avenged any of his knockout losses to Buster Douglas, Evander Holyfield, Lennox Lewis, Danny Williams or Kevin McBride.

George Foreman is a self deprecating idiot and a liar. He speaks out of both sides of his mouth.

2 months ago '21        #20
King Am I 
 iDisrespectHoez said
16:00

George Foreman is a self deprecating idiot and a liar. He speaks out of both sides of his mouth.

2 months ago '21        #21
King Am I 
 iDisrespectHoez said

He never ducked no damn Foreman, Foreman is on record stating he didn't want to f*ght Tyson.

He never ducked Holyfield smh did you forget Evander moved up to HW in late 88? He was supposed to f*ght Holyfield after the Douglas f*ght.

He never ducked Bowe and his reign for the most part was when Mike was in prison.

Please go back and do proper research

George Foreman will do and say anything to remain popular with fans.

George Foreman used to call Mike Tyson evil in the 90s.

2 months ago '21        #22
King Am I 
 Tweezy12 said
f*ghting who
Don't waste your time!

I have old articles from the early 90s of George Foreman sh*tting on Mike Tyson and saying that Tyson was scared sh*tless of Foreman.

George Foreman is a self deprecating idiot and a liar. He said in 2019 he wanted no parts of Tyson which is a damn lie. Foreman publicly called Tyson a coward for ducking him all throughout the 90s and 2000s.

2 months ago '14        #23
iDisrespectHoez 
 King Am I said
Don't waste your time!

I have old articles from the early 90s of George Foreman sh*tting on Mike Tyson and saying that Tyson was scared sh*tless of Foreman.

George Foreman is a self deprecating idiot and a liar. He said in 2019 he wanted no parts of Tyson which is a damn lie. Foreman publicly called Tyson a coward for ducking him all throughout the 90s and 2000s.

George didn't say that SMH read the full article again.

2 months ago '20        #24
 King Am I said
Don't waste your time!

To my knowledge Foreman never said Mike was scared,

The men setting up the f*ght said tyson said it to them, there's at least 6 men who claim to of been in the room when Mike tyson made the comments some of them Tyson's handlers.....it's pretty hard to believe six different people could tell the same story and it be untrue...

Plus later on when asked about it....Mike tyson talked about him and Gus watching Foreman vs Frazier and Mike talking about being in awe of George....but tyson never said he was scared....

It isn't the ducking that makes me call Mike overrated....it's his performance in f*ghts that were competitive....when Mike dominated he dominated but when Mike got in a real squabble....he folded every damn time....

2 months ago '21        #25
King Am I 
 iDisrespectHoez said
George didn't say that SMH read the full article again.
You have a reading comprehension problem. I have articles from the 90s of George Foreman calling Mike Tyson a coward for ducking him.

Don King tried to set up a f*ght with George Foreman and Tyson wanted no parts of Foreman.

I'm wasting my time because people on BOXDEN suffer from cognitive dissonance and recency bias.

Mike Tyson is a POS and a convicted rapist but BOXDEN worships him.

Tyson never avenged any of his knockout losses to Buster Douglas, Evander Holyfield, Lennox Lewis, Danny Williams or Kevin McBride. It's just excuses after excuses... SMH

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+70online now  26
Video inside Wait WTF... Did Anyone Know About This Secret In Super Mario Brothers?&..
76 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
+20online now  19
[Health] Green Juicing…Why you need it.
34 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
online now  14
The Flash actor Looney Leftist Ezra Miller threatens to shoot & k*ll Ku Klux K..
130 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
+34online now  9
Image(s) inside Jan 27 - Straight A college student sold illegal guns to undies
108 comments
1 day ago
@news
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy