Kanye West Admits To Drinking Problem & Anger Issues In Candid Thanksgiving Prayer

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section hiphop

2 months ago '18        #1
951 page views
15 comments

Eclectic  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x133
Props total: 156706 156 K  Slaps total: 6464 6 K
Kanye West Admits To Drinking Problem & Anger Issues In Candid Thanksgiving Prayer

"The last few years of Kanye West‘s life have been tumultuous, to say the least. From mental health issues and bizarre political stances to his failed Presidential bid and ongoing divorce from Kim Kardashian, Ye’s path to billionaire status hasn’t exactly been paved with gold.

In a Thanksgiving prayer uploaded to his Instagram page on Thursday (November 25), Pastor West addresses the whirlwind of the last five years in remarkably candid and clear-eyed fashion, with a healthy dose of that classic Kanye humor sprinkled throughout.

Soundtracked by his Sunday Service Choir, Ye delivers a five-minute monologue owning up to all of his mistakes (or “misactions”) that have taken a toll on both himself and those around him. He admits to a drinking problem and anger issues while reflecting on his mental health, politics, religion, marriage, money and his famous ego.

Just like he did during an appearance at a Thanksgiving drive in Skid Row in Los Angeles earlier this week, Kanye also expresses his desire to reconcile with his estranged wife and get his family back together.

“All I think about everyday is how I get my family back together and how I heal the pain that I’ve caused,” he says during the prayer, which was written on his way home from the Tampa Bay Buccaneers game on Monday (November 22), where his son Saint (who he calls “my mini me”) played catch with Tom Brady.

Kanye West signs off his Griselda-referencing sermon by saying, “I’ve had to learn that I had to take accountability. We always judge and tell other people what they should do, but we can only take accountability for ourselves and our children.

“This Thanksgiving, I’m thankful for the family that my wife has given me, I’m thankful for the life that God has given me and I’m thankful for your time, attention and patience. In Jesus’ name, Amen.”

ON HIS DRINKING PROBLEM:

“The one thing that all my successes and failures have in common is me. Let’s start with A: alcohol. I would drink to take the stress away, to knock the edge off. Drinking affected my health and the health of people around me, because I already had a hair-trigger temper and this just heightened it.”

ON HIS MENTAL HEALTH:

“B: episodes. I went into a manic episode in 2016 and I was placed under heavy medication. Since then, I went on and off the medication, which left me susceptible to other episodes, which my wife and family and fans have had to endure.”

ON HIS EGO:

“Ego. My ego has a tendency to go passed the threshold of being motivating and entertaining to just being overbearing. There are ways to show confidence without arrogance.”

ON HIS ANGER ISSUES:

“Temper. Now, I know none of y’all would ever picture this, but… sometimes I scream! And that screaming might have helped me tell off everyone who doubted me in music, but that screaming did not help me keep my family together.”

ON RELIGION:

“Religion … When I got saved, it did not immediately make me a better person; it made me a self-righteous Christian. Mix that with being rich, famous and very, very, very, very, very attractive and you got a Molotov c*cktail ready to be thrown through the window of anyone who ever disagreed with me.

“I was arrogant with my Jesus, like I had just got me some Jesus at the Gucci store with the stimulus check!”

ON POLITICS:

“Let’s go with politics here. Good Lord, my wife did not like me wearing the red hat. Being a good wife, she just wanted to protect me and our family. I made me and our family a target by not aligning with Hollywood’s political stance and that was hard for our marriage.

“Then I ran for President without proper preparation and no allies on either side. I embarrassed my wife in the way that I presented information about our family during the one and — thanks God — only press conference. All my dad had to say afterwards was, ‘Right your speech next time, son.'”

ON MONEY:

“F is for finances. I spent money like crazy. I mean, it’s the craziest thing I’ve done and I’ve done a lot of crazy things! As the priest of my home, I must watch my own money and secure our finances. This is America, so people don’t consider stealing to be stealing; they just chalk it up to greed, consumerism and capitalism. I’ve let people use me, I’ve had giant entourages, people around me just to make me feel good about myself.”

visit this link https://hiphopdx.com/news .. er-full-quotes

@youngmic @Knowledgeable @Chris444 @Ron Swanson @Kyu @Bidam7 @True School 2 @hardcore bastad @talkofny2k4 @WaveForLife2 @Avon_Barksdale @EastAfrican @MightyHealthy2 @Taree @Naga Sadow @drose1985 @Two 40 Shorty @O1as @ChampD1012 @NoLedge18720 @Redrum741 @BobbiHeadRagTop @4evaabso @Cutty Olds @rello99 @PROV @jigga_benjamin @ol natl 44+ @BathWaterMelody @InfamousJ @Bill Wallace @SPdaGOAT @stealthm91 @consigliereA @Shhon @TrillestTalk404 @BangEm904 @OGpremo @victorious187 @Pretty Tone @Alessandro88 @GrgeClrk @Okka @dacoolestg @ThunnLanguage @Nahmeanuheard @Prodigital SC @BaseWhitaker @DeadleeThreat @Beach city @Leatherfacefr @servesurite @problym_chyld04 @Badnewz100 @AndyMuller @MiNimE3 @Bklynzfinest @sauvies @NVious @NAKHI ALLAH @GorillaGlue @Real @jet fuel @D-Clutch @2MuchSauce @smokeytheblunt2 @LordChaos @Sucka Repellent @B Dotel
+10   

best
worst
15 comments

2 months ago '19        #2
48laws  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x12
Props total: 22458 22 K  Slaps total: 2461 2 K
Ye showing growth, we love to see it.
+11   

2 months ago '16        #3
foshoVoodoo  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x59
Props total: 128418 128 K  Slaps total: 25614 25 K
starting to see kanye too much of an attention wh*re to be bat sh*t crazy with billions of dollars
+4   

2 months ago '05        #4
bqstudios  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 21575 21 K  Slaps total: 3371 3 K
He needs to remember this speech every time he opens his mouth
+6   

2 months ago '19        #5
Drehatesyou 
Props total: 1075 1 K  Slaps total: 119 119
He's still a fu*kin bozo lol
+1   

2 months ago '14        #6
breezeus313 
Props total: 12897 12 K  Slaps total: 782 782
 bqstudios said
He needs to remember this speech every time he opens his mouth
His mind changes like the seasons
 48laws said
Ye showing growth, we love to see it.
+2   

2 months ago '14        #7
jayros20 
Props total: 282 282  Slaps total: 14 14
Glad he’s self aware but he displayed all these qualities in the Drink champs interview.

It’s only growth if you begin changing.
+2   

2 months ago '07        #8
yola  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x63
Props total: 102312 102 K  Slaps total: 13374 13 K
Pastor West

“All I think about everyday is how I get my family back together and how I heal the pain that I’ve caused,”
how bout you think about how to be like jesus

cuz you way off

way off
+2   

2 months ago '16        #9
BitterDiesel 
Props total: 22046 22 K  Slaps total: 2750 2 K
 jayros20 said
Glad he’s self aware but he displayed all these qualities in the Drink champs interview.

It’s only growth if you begin changing.
The 1st step is recognizing the errors and admitting Denial tho.
+1   

2 months ago '18        #10
MrPersonality  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 12603 12 K  Slaps total: 2812 2 K
 yola said

how bout you think about how to be like jesus

cuz you way off

way off
Kanye is a real person... Jesus however...

2 months ago '07        #11
RubbahBandMayn 
Props total: 34320 34 K  Slaps total: 2214 2 K
A gotdamn shame

2 months ago '18        #12
ChrisPartlowFro 
Props total: 36090 36 K  Slaps total: 4408 4 K
Kanye is the biggest narcissist of his generation.
+1   

2 months ago '18        #13
shooter  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
Props total: 44432 44 K  Slaps total: 4322 4 K
 ChrisPartlowFro said
Kanye is the biggest narcissist of his generation.
It’s a nice prayer but he can mean it today and blow it all off tomorrow thru 2025.

Hence his wife’s response…

+1   

2 months ago '17        #14
Naga Sadow  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x21
Props total: 201288 201 K  Slaps total: 15343 15 K
Kanye singing to Kim when Pete shows up.

+2   

2 months ago '11        #15
Anti  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 58004 58 K  Slaps total: 4359 4 K
Ye and I prescribed the same medicine...obviously we both don't take it.

Last edited by Anti; 11-26-2021 at 05:26 PM..

2 months ago '16        #16
Ghostface Killa  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 31760 31 K  Slaps total: 5492 5 K
 MrPersonality said
Kanye is a real person... Jesus however...
Was a real person, and still is spiritually

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+68online now  20
Video inside Wait WTF... Did Anyone Know About This Secret In Super Mario Brothers?&..
75 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
+20online now  14
[Health] Green Juicing…Why you need it.
34 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
+315online now  5
Video inside Benny the Butcher & J. Cole - Johnny P's Caddy
269 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
-21online now  5
Image(s) inside Stores Starting To Put Warning Signs On Playstation 5 Display Case
142 comments
1 day ago
@games
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy