Nov 24 - Karen' Shot And Killed In Road Rage Incident; Gunman Claims SELF DEFENSE!!

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

most viewed right now
-46  139
108 replies  @hiphop

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section wild 'ish

7 days ago '21        #1
5811 page views
209 comments

PapaPimp37 
Props total: 256 256  Slaps total: 437 437
Nov 24 - Karen' Shot And k*lled In Road Rage Incident; Gunman Claims SELF DEFENSE!!

best
worst
209 comments

7 days ago '21        #2
Aztec King 
Props total: 7950 7 K  Slaps total: 2053 2 K
Man, that's a tough one. I can understand both of the viewpoints, but rolling up to someone's crib deep and sh*t. I can understand what she was thinking.
+6   

7 days ago '20        #3
BuiltForThis  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x9
Props total: 19990 19 K  Slaps total: 33469 33 K
A pregnant woman was shot and k*lled in a road rage incident that stemmed from a hit-and-run crash over the weekend on a Florida street, police said Monday.

The incident unfolded after a 40-year-old motorcyclist was struck by a Kia in Orange City Saturday evening, according to local authorities.

Orange City Police Department officials allege that 35-year-old Sara Morales “intentionally hit” Andrew Derr in the area of the 1400 block of North Volusia Avenue, then fled the minor crash scene.

Derr was uninjured and remained on the motorcycle. He and witnesses tried to get Morales to stop while she was attempting to turn left onto Wisconsin Avenue.

She refused to pull over and they followed the woman in an effort to identify her, according to a Police Department news release.

Morales drove to the 1000 block of Wisconsin Avenue, where she went into her home and called 911. She allegedly grabbed a gun from the house and went back outside to confront Derr and the witnesses.

Derr had a handgun on him, and he drew the weapon and opened fire on Morales, hitting her multiple times, according to police. They say he had a valid Florida permit to carry a concealed weapon.

Morales was rushed to a hospital where she was pronounced dead.

Local television station WOFL reported that Morales worked for the Volusia County library system and was four to five months pregnant with her second child.

Derr remained on scene until officers arrived and is cooperating with investigators, police said.

A handgun belonging to Morales was recovered at the scene.

The investigation is ongoing and no charges were immediately filed, according to police.

+30   

7 days ago '05        #4
bobbysteels18  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x21
Props total: 11820 11 K  Slaps total: 3246 3 K
That's sad she should have just waited for the police I'm sure she was scared and nervous and not sure what to do. She may have thought dude was going to beat her or something. I wonder if she pointed it at him or he just seen it and starting shooting.
+16   

7 days ago '10        #5
Chiyosuke 
Props total: 14951 14 K  Slaps total: 772 772
 BuiltForThis said
A pregnant woman was shot and k*lled in a road rage incident that stemmed from a hit-and-run crash over the weekend on a Florida street, police said Monday.

The incident unfolded after a 40-year-old motorcyclist was struck by a Kia in Orange City Saturday evening, according to local authorities.

Orange City Police Department officials allege that 35-year-old Sara Morales “intentionally hit” Andrew Derr in the area of the 1400 block of North Volusia Avenue, then fled the minor crash scene.

Derr was uninjured and remained on the motorcycle. He and witnesses tried to get Morales to stop while she was attempting to turn left onto Wisconsin Avenue.

She refused to pull over and they followed the woman in an effort to identify her, according to a Police Department news release.

Morales drove to the 1000 block of Wisconsin Avenue, where she went into her home and called 911. She allegedly grabbed a gun from the house and went back outside to confront Derr and the witnesses.

Derr had a handgun on him, and he drew the weapon and opened fire on Morales, hitting her multiple times, according to police. They say he had a valid Florida permit to carry a concealed weapon.

Local television station WOFL reported that Morales worked for the Volusia County library system and was four to five months pregnant with her second child.

Derr remained on scene until officers arrived and is cooperating with investigators, police said.

The investigation is ongoing and no charges were immediately filed, according to police.

Welp...
+11   

7 days ago '20        #6
 bobbysteels18 said
That's sad she should have just waited for the police I'm sure she was scared and nervous and not sure what to do. She may have thought dude was going to beat her or something. I wonder if she pointed it at him or he just seen it and starting shooting.
This is where it happened.

He should get hit with some charges.

Bodycam shows tense moments after library a*sistant was shot

7 days ago '18        #7
No Religion  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 35034 35 K  Slaps total: 2588 2 K
She hit someone, fled the scene, went home and called the police only to go outside to confront the person you ran over with a pistol?

I don't feel sorry for her.
+76   

7 days ago '06        #8
whammy  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 22537 22 K  Slaps total: 1483 1 K

+8   

7 days ago '16        #9
kuul  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x11
Props total: 102404 102 K  Slaps total: 11365 11 K

+17   

7 days ago '15        #10
KingKris14 
Props total: 1418 1 K  Slaps total: 371 371
She hit someone fled the scene went and retreived a gun then came outside. Sounds like she caused her death.
+44   

7 days ago '06        #11
Hit Em' Up 
Props total: 7623 7 K  Slaps total: 1160 1 K
I've seen enough of these in the last few months...had me cool down myself because you could lose your life for real over some stupid sh*t
+23   

7 days ago '06        #12
king kum  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 7662 7 K  Slaps total: 1659 1 K
 PapaPimp37 said

What is his broken nose Rudolph lookin' a*s talkin about. The lady is a latina. Iphone special effects has all these clowns thinking there an upcoming Howard Stern

7 days ago '04        #13
Tastemaker331  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x21
Props total: 54920 54 K  Slaps total: 7060 7 K
Don’t pull out the tool unless you plan to bust shots
+25   

7 days ago '05        #14
BadIntentionz 
Props total: 5242 5 K  Slaps total: 1138 1 K
she hit them, saw them and got super scared, figured police can come get me later but i dont trust these guys, so she flees, they chase, so now her initial thought of they are scary for a reason comes true, now she feels her life is in danger by crazy biker dudes that actually look crazy and methed out, they follow her straight to her home, this is now a scary movie scene for her, she feels she had to defend herself......the prob is...... girls nowa days like to think they can back people up with there actions, i bet she walked out her house saying something like if you dont leave i'll lite all you mother fu*kers up, and it might have been her last words, i feel like this can be a lesson for many people, R.I.P to her tho, fear will make any person do more then they would normally do, and im guessing she didnt deserve this, but fear made her actions maybe lead to it

this is just my guess, if im wrong my bad
+18   

7 days ago '14        #15
strungout  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
Props total: 155282 155 K  Slaps total: 35399 35 K
im going to say this is murder , and he had his gun out first

7 days ago '18        #16
set117  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 20557 20 K  Slaps total: 2465 2 K
 bobbysteels18 said
Nah bruh. You can tell she was trippin. She fled the scene when she could just sat In her car and waited for police. She got home and instead of staying inside . Grabbed her gun then came back brandishing it like she was gonna scare someone. All her fault.
+25   

7 days ago '18        #17
HBK Kickstand 
Props total: 2373 2 K  Slaps total: 77 77
Don’t up if you ain’t gon shoot it.. easiest way to get yourself k*lled and it will be justified.
+18   

7 days ago '06        #18
datVAkid 
Props total: 37627 37 K  Slaps total: 6136 6 K
 BuiltForThis said

Her fault...
+10   

7 days ago '20        #19
 datVAkid said
Her fault...
No felony was committed and they were on her property.

Checkout the link just so you get a better visual where this occurred at.

7 days ago '06        #20
NOCCOWT 
Props total: 4481 4 K  Slaps total: 1882 1 K
If he didn't have that gun on him he wouldn't have followed anybody. All he needed was her license plate and vehicle description. He did not need to confront anyone at their home. He was trigger happy cause he could've left after he found out where she lived. He needs to be charged
+22   

7 days ago '21        #21
nocomment  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 9930 9 K  Slaps total: 1581 1 K
guns are not for scaring people they're for k*lling people
+13   

7 days ago '05        #22
hbk83 
Props total: 20501 20 K  Slaps total: 4428 4 K
He followed her home.
He’s getting hit with a murder charge. You can’t pursue someone and claim self defense. She has a right to that claim, it was a car accident. You take the plate and call PD.
+13   

7 days ago '04        #23
WhoThaFuk 
Props total: 4757 4 K  Slaps total: 350 350
This could've been prevented at multiple points. A few questions...
How was her intention determined?
How hard did she the biker if "Derr was uninjured and remained on the motorcycle."?
During the pursuit, no one thought to get the license plate #, description of the car & driver?
When she pulled into her driveway...the bikers & witnesses couldn't get the address, go somewhere offsite & wait for the cops?
+15   

7 days ago '06        #24
datVAkid 
 BuiltForThis said
No felony was committed and they were on her property.

Checkout the link just so you get a better visual where this occurred at.
She didnt die because of the hit and run...
She approached them with an exposed weapon, which is grounds to be shot in self defense.
As a gun owner, i was taught, you never brandish a gun unless you finna shoot it.
So if you approach me with an unholstered gun, especially after you did a hit and run on me, im shooting you in self defense...
I rather be Tried by 12 than carried by 6.

Last edited by datVAkid; 11-25-2021 at 03:33 AM..
+15   

7 days ago '06        #25
datVAkid 
 WhoThaFuk said
This could've been prevented at multiple points. A few questions...
How was her intention determined?
How hard did she the biker if "Derr was uninjured and remained on the motorcycle."?
During the pursuit, no one thought to get the license plate #, description of the car & driver?
When she pulled into her driveway...the bikers & witnesses couldn't get the address, go somewhere offsite & wait for the cops?
Why didnt she just stop?
Why did she go back outside with a gun, why didnt she just stay inside and wait for the cops?

Questions can go both ways...
+8   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+49online now  28
Article inside Least reliable car brands
224 comments
21 hours ago
@rides
most viewed right now
+37online now  27
What’s so special about the “Off-White” brand?
102 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
+59online now  15
Video inside Kendrick really went crazy
86 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  11
Article inside Crypto meets the real world