They told crawford he was down and then he stopped porter in the next round

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT
most viewed right now
-63  199
119 replies  @hiphop

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section sports

1 week ago '19        #1
782 page views
9 comments

Purpleswag23  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x8
Props total: 18969 18 K  Slaps total: 3135 3 K
They told crawford he was down and then he stopped porter in the next round

Best boxer in da gameimage
+11   

best
worst
9 comments

1 week ago '18        #2
Rugby Jones  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 41441 41 K  Slaps total: 5676 5 K
You late brother....

My question is how many rounds was he toying with Porter ?
+9   

1 week ago '20        #3
Columbo 
Props total: 21399 21 K  Slaps total: 9602 9 K
Alot of people here saying they had Porter ahead but im not seeing that. I thought early on Porter knew the inevitable was coming and was f*ghting out of desperation and nervous energy. As the f*ght went on he became increasingly wild with his punches leaving himself open to Crawfords counter punches

I havent seen the stats for the punches landed. It did seem close but Crawford was landing the harder, more accurate punches

Just one more thing...

The way i see it Kenny didnt stop the f*ght. Porter quit
+10   

7 days ago '17        #4
DonC  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x8
Props total: 33565 33 K  Slaps total: 17701 17 K
Or they told Porter he was up and then he did what he needed to do to get the extra bag on the side........more I think about it, more sh*t looking like an Oscar performance by father and son LOL

Son dropped twice as planned and on the second drop he spent more time punching the floor than getting up..and father on cue just ran out like that's enough...

Bud won.....Porter won....dumb fans won....and real boxing fans are left scratching their heads like what the fu*k is going on here

7 days ago '08        #5
RustyLorcin 
Props total: 2424 2 K  Slaps total: 1877 1 K
Crawford...move up to 154 and f*ght someone like Brian Castano for starters.

The 147 division is dead. Spence isn't that good, and his best wins are aging badly,that small man mikey Garcia just got beat up by a journeyman, plus he's another dude who doesn't move up.

Ugas is basic.

The rest are meh.

If a f*ghter doesn't move up now and take on challenges then they are second to the ones that do,and always second to the heavies.

You guys love to hype f*ghters that f*ght journeymen and b class f*ghters up. Also, porter was in that f*ght even tho he's a small tailor made lounge forward, no jab, duck and weave short arm f*ghter.

Last edited by RustyLorcin; 11-25-2021 at 03:15 AM..

7 days ago '20        #6
godhillie 
Props total: 2673 2 K  Slaps total: 482 482
 DonC said
Or they told Porter he was up and then he did what he needed to do to get the extra bag on the side........more I think about it, more sh*t looking like an Oscar performance by father and son LOL

Son dropped twice as planned and on the second drop he spent more time punching the floor than getting up..and father on cue just ran out like that's enough...

Bud won.....Porter won....dumb fans won....and real boxing fans are left scratching their heads like what the fu*k is going on here
Pbc talk...
Spence posters on your wall boy...
Cut the conspiracy sh*t...
Ya mans is next...
+5   

6 days ago '16        #7
foshoVoodoo  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x53
Props total: 117141 117 K  Slaps total: 23058 23 K
it was like third round when crawford check hooked porter and he flew into the corner turnbuckle. All the non-casuals watching knew from that point on porter just a lil ole baby
+1   

6 days ago '07        #8
purecyse 
Props total: 1045 1 K  Slaps total: 93 93
I was telling one of my homeboys that morning that Crawford's "dog" is different.

When he switches to southpaw, they know exactly what he wants to do and still are put in a position where they take chances to land punches...and then get knocked out.

Those body shots in the 8th and 9th round set the table that Crawford made Porter sit at.
+1   

6 days ago '17        #9
Coffee  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 51274 51 K  Slaps total: 10681 10 K
 Purpleswag23 said

Best boxer in da game
I already made a thread talking about how that whole storyline of 'Porter being in the f*ght' was non-sense

5 days ago '04        #10
slimboyballer  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 40335 40 K  Slaps total: 8651 8 K
 RustyLorcin said
Crawford...move up to 154 and f*ght someone like Brian Castano for starters.

The 147 division is dead. Spence isn't that good, and his best wins are aging badly,that small man mikey Garcia just got beat up by a journeyman, plus he's another dude who doesn't move up.

Ugas is basic.

The rest are meh.

If a f*ghter doesn't move up now and take on challenges then they are second to the ones that do,and always second to the heavies.

You guys love to hype f*ghters that f*ght journeymen and b class f*ghters up. Also, porter was in that f*ght even tho he's a small tailor made lounge forward, no jab, duck and weave short arm f*ghter.
GTFOH Canelo division dead, you not on here making threads about that gtfoh clown

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+49online now  30
Article inside Least reliable car brands
229 comments
22 hours ago
@rides
most viewed right now
+39online now  16
What’s so special about the “Off-White” brand?
104 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
+61online now  16
Video inside Kendrick really went crazy
88 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+126online now  11
Young Thug fans flood Walmart on Cleveland Ave after rumor he'd pay for everyt..
148 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy