JJ on Lebron

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT
most viewed right now
-52  218
114 replies  @hiphop

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section sports

1 week ago '04        #1
3845 page views
140 comments

SpunkyXL23  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 17973 17 K  Slaps total: 3740 3 K
JJ on Lebron

+69   

best
worst
140 comments

1 week ago '06        #2
philly337  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 52729 52 K  Slaps total: 15347 15 K
Jj on that goof sh*t...I used to go to bat for lebron when everybody else was on the hate train in Miami. What he just said is why he gets the hate. "All" he ever did was win yet he's lost a lot more. His fans don't wsnt to look at the whole picture and want to nitpick. Says the media/society only troedls to bring him down but the media is why he's in convos he does belong in which again beings on the "hate" which is just people saying facts that bring them back to reality. They never want to add context

And no I'm not replying to you butt hurt a*s bron fans who get their v*ginas moist over this post

1 week ago '04        #3
SpunkyXL23  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3 OP
Props total: 17973 17 K  Slaps total: 3740 3 K

+16   

1 week ago '18        #4
SouthsideQueens  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
Props total: 7595 7 K  Slaps total: 1316 1 K
 philly337 said
Jj on that goof sh*t...I used to go to bat for lebron when everybody else was on the hate train in Miami. What he just said is why he gets the hate. "All" he ever did was win yet he's lost a lot more. His fans don't wsnt to look at the whole picture and want to nitpick. Says the media/society only troedls to bring him down but the media is why he's in convos he does belong in which again beings on the "hate" which is just people saying facts that bring them back to reality. They never want to add context

And no I'm not replying to you butt hurt a*s bron fans who get their v*ginas moist over this post
He's always won. Basketball is a team sport.
+16   

1 week ago '06        #5
SuppaSlick 
Props total: 10797 10 K  Slaps total: 1550 1 K
 philly337 said

Lebron has lost more then win?? You said that fans don't look at the entire picture and just nitpick, your literally doing just that if your specifically referencing his finals records lol

The actual entire picture includes tons of playoff wins, series wins, conference titles, division titles, finals victories, championships, 50 win seasons etc.

Its a truly wild take to claim Lebron has lost more than he won in the bigger picture lol
+45   

1 week ago '05        #6
kriskross00  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 111273 111 K  Slaps total: 11972 11 K
 philly337 said

First championship for his hometeam..another 2 in miami...1 for a historic franchise that hasn't won in 10 years..10+ years of finals appearances..multiple finals and regular season MVPs..not to even mention his high school accolades...wtf r u talking about?

If he hasn't won..who has in the last 20 years?
+33   

1 week ago '04        #7
Hardkore  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 13264 13 K  Slaps total: 1096 1 K
my only knock against Lebron is his 4-6 NBA finals record.

man started off 0-2 in NBA finals as team captain.

he's been 4-4 since, which is very dope (magic johnson went 5-4 in NBA finals).

nobody (as team leader for 19 straight seasons) ends up in the NBA finals 10 times out of 19 seasons and not one NBA players is in fear of him. c'mon.

1 week ago '18        #8
HoopLife88 
Props total: 43239 43 K  Slaps total: 5428 5 K
My GOAT
+1   

1 week ago '08        #9
MrFourteen5 
Props total: 21742 21 K  Slaps total: 1091 1 K
The guy most responsible for the popularity of the hate.
He built a multi million dollar career from it
Makes me look fwd to Lebrons retirement.

+22   

Top 10 most slapped recently  1 week ago '17        #10
Speedy ClapSon 
Props total: 32875 32 K  Slaps total: 10469 10 K
A black man in the spotlight since he was 16, lived up to the hype with no off the court controversy like Kobe but they try to tarnish his legacy because he lost in the finals and changed teams

Meanwhile a QB gets worshipped as the goat when he lost to a back up
+31   

1 week ago '08        #11
MrFourteen5 
 Speedy ClapSon said
A black man in the spotlight since he was 16, lived up to the hype with no off the court controversy like Kobe but they try to tarnish his legacy because he lost in the finals and changed teams

And was accused of cheating more than once in New England
+22   

1 week ago '15        #12
roddy got white  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 47483 47 K  Slaps total: 8107 8 K
Post the spin move goofy
+3   

1 week ago '09        #13
That Guy Fly 
Props total: 46960 46 K  Slaps total: 14018 14 K
JJ, Lebron is a great person and should be lauded for his efforts in the community. But what the fu*k that got to do with fearing him on the court.
+5   

1 week ago '05        #14
 MrFourteen5 said
The guy most responsible for the popularity of the hate.
He built a multi million dollar career from it
Makes me look fwd to Lebrons retirement.

I always say I can't wait for Bron to retire so skip can too
+7   

1 week ago '21        #15
King Am I 
Props total: 7295 7 K  Slaps total: 3289 3 K
 SouthsideQueens said
He's always won. Basketball is a team sport.
Basketball is only a team sport because LeBron has Six NBA Finals Losses!

1 week ago '21        #16
King Am I 
 kriskross00 said
First championship for his hometeam..another 2 in miami...1 for a historic franchise that hasn't won in 10 years..10+ years of finals appearances..multiple finals and regular season MVPs..not to even mention his high school accolades...wtf r u talking about?

If he hasn't won..who has in the last 20 years?
LeBron had to run to Miami and form a super team to win his first championship and then run back to Cleveland and form another super team and then run to Los Angeles and form another super team.

LeBron didn't build any schools either. You can't build a public school funded by tax payers and owned by The Akron Public Schools Board of Education. They also own the building and control the curriculum and who they hire.

1 week ago '05        #17
 King Am I said
That's not true..and it's evident the way we talk about him losing in the finals instead of his MVP wins
+3   

1 week ago '21        #18
King Am I 
 HoopLife88 said
My GOAT
Six NBA Finals Losses

Why hasn't LeBron found the perpetrator or perpetrators that allegedly spray painted n*gger on his front gate in 2017?

1 week ago '05        #19
blah blah blah  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x32
Props total: 95352 95 K  Slaps total: 79744 79 K
Got damn he’s on his nuts. Another lefags*xual added to the list

1 week ago '08        #20
MrFourteen5 
 kriskross00 said
That's not true..and it's evident the way we talk about him losing in the finals instead of his MVP wins
Stop responding man. Just block him like everyone else.

1 week ago '21        #21
King Am I 
 Speedy ClapSon said

Why did LeBron lie about the alleged spray paint incident in 2017?

LeBron's legacy is contrived, hagiographical, manufactured, overhyped, overrated and protected.

All of LeBron's peccadilloes and transgressions are protected and sealed because he's a willing pawn, puppet and a useful idiot for the cultural marxists democrats and Caucasian liberals.

1 week ago '05        #22
 blah blah blah said
Got damn he’s on his nuts. Another lefags*xual added to the list
Speaking of

Top 10 most slapped recently  1 week ago '17        #23
Speedy ClapSon 
Props total: 32875 32 K  Slaps total: 10469 10 K
 King Am I said
So it's 1 on 1 with 10 players on the court?

You got a mental illness
+2   

1 week ago '15        #24
AmillionMo  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 29393 29 K  Slaps total: 8654 8 K
 SpunkyXL23 said

It's hard not to fear a dude 6'9 270lbs all muscle coming at you at 22mi an hr.
+1   

1 week ago '15        #25
AmillionMo  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 29393 29 K  Slaps total: 8654 8 K
 philly337 said

Why u even post this? What does this have to do with what JJ Redd*ck said?
+1   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+49online now  37
Article inside Least reliable car brands
225 comments
22 hours ago
@rides
most viewed right now
+59online now  29
Video inside Kendrick really went crazy
86 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+37online now  16
What’s so special about the “Off-White” brand?
103 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
online now  15
Article inside Crypto meets the real world
91 comments
1 day ago
@misc
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy