Nov 23 - Welp man got fired for accidentally recording a defund the police commercial

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT
most viewed right now
-52  223
114 replies  @hiphop

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section news

1 week ago '16        #1
3543 page views
101 comments

foshoVoodoo  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x53
Props total: 117139 117 K  Slaps total: 23056 23 K
Nov 23 - Welp man got fired for accidentally recording a defund the police commercial

image This a lawsuit bruh. Lawyer up
+41   

best
worst
101 comments

1 week ago '04        #2
Fresh Beats 
Props total: 32880 32 K  Slaps total: 1098 1 K
Not saying the cop was justified but why do people allow these big dogs to walk around without a leash?
+38   

1 week ago '10        #3
peeyump 
Props total: 3228 3 K  Slaps total: 386 386
Keep them leashed for their safety not just the public

I take mine off leash too but I fully understand the consequences

1 week ago '04        #4
JugernoT  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 6356 6 K  Slaps total: 827 827
…. That dog was wagging it’s tail… These officers are such pussies. I hope the guy sues and wins. The dog was trained by his owner as a leader dog for the blind for God sakes. There was no reason to shoot it at all. Bro can’t handle a friendly dog raised by a professional dog trainer and you want me to believe he should be running around on patrol with a gun and badge?
+62   

1 week ago '16        #5
00010111  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
Props total: 44640 44 K  Slaps total: 4665 4 K
That was clearly a friendly dog.
+37   

1 week ago '15        #6
Sleezymcman 
Props total: 6000 6 K  Slaps total: 1369 1 K
I like to walk my dog without a leash also. I usually go by ppls facial expression’s. Once they get that bi*ch look I just grab my dog and put him on the leash. He’s a cane corso 8mos old 100 lbs

1 week ago '15        #7
Tripsev 
Props total: 5507 5 K  Slaps total: 2839 2 K
 peeyump said
Keep them leashed for their safety not just the public

I take mine off leash too but I fully understand the consequences
You a whole a*s bi*ch for that comment bruh.
+12   

1 week ago '10        #8
peeyump 
 Tripsev said
You a whole a*s bi*ch for that comment bruh.
Nah you just ignorant and probably broke as fu*k. I walk my dog on and off the leash whenever I feel like. She pure bred American Bully so I know pu**y n*ggaz like you gonna be a pussified and shook….ya lil girl a*s do the dash and break an ankle you going to do what pussies do and blame me and mine making me responsible but that’s the consequences. My dog run off and get hit by a car that’s on me and that’s the consequences. Me accepting responsibility for my sh*t will never make me a bi*ch you hoe a*s n*gga and if you need help buying a leash just use one of the straps from your purse ya bi*ch.

1 week ago '11        #9
Sin  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x40
Props total: 166839 166 K  Slaps total: 23223 23 K
Sounds like very upstanding member of the community, the ending was very surprising to hear he sentenced to life without parole and still turned out to be such an upstanding gentlemen
+17   

1 week ago '16        #10
00010111  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
Props total: 44640 44 K  Slaps total: 4665 4 K
 Sin said
Sounds like very upstanding member of the community, the ending was very surprising to hear he sentenced to life without parole and still turned out to be such an upstanding gentlemen
Did you not hear why he was sentenced to life without parole? He was put into a fu*ked up situation where he was forced to defend himself and his mother from his mother's sh*tty a*s boyfriend.
+20   

1 week ago '15        #11
Tully Blanchard 
Props total: 139419 139 K  Slaps total: 5639 5 K
 Sleezymcman said
I like to walk my dog without a leash also. I usually go by ppls facial expression’s. Once they get that bi*ch look I just grab my dog and put him on the leash. He’s a cane corso 8mos old 100 lbs
I had a cane…keep him on a leash at all times family
+14   

1 week ago '10        #12
Account001 
Props total: 1819 1 K  Slaps total: 421 421
I hate how they are trying to create a parallel between dogs and black men....

They never even said they asked the flower bowl or the police department for comment but they refused.

Made the black man seem like he was the voice of the dead dog instead of an actual black man.

y'all gotta pay attention to how news is structured.
+16   

1 week ago '11        #13
Sin  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x40
Props total: 166839 166 K  Slaps total: 23223 23 K
 00010111 said
Did you not hear why he was sentenced to life without parole? He was put into a fu*ked up situation where he was forced to defend himself and his mother from his mother's sh*tty a*s boyfriend.
Usually a prison sentence and that amount of time served would break a lot of dudes especially a teenager

I’m glad he received a 2nd chance
+6   

1 week ago '07        #14
DIPSET101 
Props total: 25210 25 K  Slaps total: 1472 1 K
 peeyump said
Nah you just ignorant and probably broke as fu*k. I walk my dog on and off the leash whenever I feel like. She pure bred American Bully so I know pu**y n*ggaz like you gonna be a pussified and shook….ya lil girl a*s do the dash and break an ankle you going to do what pussies do and blame me and mine making me responsible but that’s the consequences. My dog run off and get hit by a car that’s on me and that’s the consequences. Me accepting responsibility for my sh*t will never make me a bi*ch you hoe a*s n*gga and if you need help buying a leash just use one of the straps from your purse ya bi*ch.
The fu*k does being broke have to do with anything
+15   

1 week ago '04        #15
NAKHI ALLAH 
Props total: 40080 40 K  Slaps total: 3047 3 K
 Sleezymcman said
Bruh I don't care how brolic a dude is a cane Corso is very intimidating
+8   

1 week ago '10        #16
peeyump 
 DIPSET101 said
The fu*k does being broke have to do with anything
Broke n*ggaz always hating on the next man. n*gga hating for no reason so it has everything to do with that post.

1 week ago '14        #17
longliverick 
Props total: 13337 13 K  Slaps total: 6867 6 K
Put a leash on your dog or else!

1 week ago '21        #18
JabariGarvey 
Props total: 3951 3 K  Slaps total: 2840 2 K
This story won’t catch, it shows the reality that the divide isn’t between races.
+2   

1 week ago '15        #19
Sleezymcman 
 NAKHI ALLAH said
Bruh I don't care how brolic a dude is a cane Corso is very intimidating
Lol he still a pup.
+1   

1 week ago '04        #20
NAKHI ALLAH 
Props total: 40080 40 K  Slaps total: 3047 3 K
 Sleezymcman said
Lol he still a pup.
But he still big correct?
+4   

1 week ago '17        #21
JacobWatch  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 49376 49 K  Slaps total: 3339 3 K
 Sleezymcman said

Do you realize your dog can take off and be gone before you have a chance to read someone’s facial expression?

Like once you see their face and go for the grab, your dog can see their Yorkie in the same moment and take off.

You know your dog so do you but that’s a big dog to be taking those kind of chances with
+15   

1 week ago '17        #22
Lite  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 54274 54 K  Slaps total: 8216 8 K
 peeyump said
Broke n*ggaz always hating on the next man. n*gga hating for no reason so it has everything to do with that post.
You're such a fu*king sissy
+5   

1 week ago '15        #23
Sleezymcman 
 JacobWatch said
Do you realize your dog can take off and be gone before you have a chance to read someone’s facial expression?

Like once you see their face and go for the grab, your dog can see their Yorkie in the same moment and take off.

You know your dog so do you but that’s a big dog to be taking those kind of chances with
My dog is trained like sh*t. He won’t just run off. I’m talkin about ppl who just don’t like dogs off the leash. Not caring about what training your dog has.

1 week ago '15        #24
Sleezymcman 
 NAKHI ALLAH said
But he still big correct?
A lil…

1 week ago '15        #25
Jary Soak 
Props total: 1928 1 K  Slaps total: 250 250
 Sleezymcman said
I’ve always wondered how ppl could train their dogs to stay beside them without a leash
+3   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+49online now  37
Article inside Least reliable car brands
225 comments
22 hours ago
@rides
most viewed right now
+59online now  29
Video inside Kendrick really went crazy
86 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+37online now  16
What’s so special about the “Off-White” brand?
103 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
online now  15
Article inside Crypto meets the real world
91 comments
1 day ago
@misc
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy