My Thoughts on this Bone Thugs n Harmony vs. 36 Mafia..

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT
most viewed right now
+191  159
136 replies  @wild'ish

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section hiphop

2 months ago '17        #1
3121 page views
156 comments

GRMPhilly  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 2678 2 K  Slaps total: 230 230
My Thoughts on this Bone Thugs n Harmony vs. 36 Mafia..

Bone Thugs n Harmony got this one...

IDC what you say don't @ me I don't wanna rap...

36 Mafia is a legendary group and I definitely respect them and their accomplishments that in a sense surpassed Bone Thugs n Harmony earning a Oscar for " Hard out here for a Pimp " for the movie hustle n flow. But that's really all 36 Mafia has and beats which were and still is beloved. Bone Thugs n Harmony on the other hand have more meaningful and timeless songs with four of the most highly respected and greatest hip hop artists of all time, Eazy E, Tupac, Biggie and Big Pun, which says alot within those features for Bone Thugs n Harmony as a group. Most people will know a Bone Thugs n Harmony song before a 36 Mafia song. Crossroads gets play at funerals, first of the month gets played every first day of the month. Bone Thugs n Harmony have more meaningful songs that touched the world thru relatable subjects. I can't wait to see the show and enjoy these legendary group of artists go hit for hit...

Happy Turkey Day in advance everyone...
+26   

best
worst
156 comments

2 months ago '12        #2
5E8FW 
Props total: 10899 10 K  Slaps total: 2058 2 K
Good take. But 3-6 has a shot. It's a 'thot' era and they got some 'thot' themes. Plus people generally can't follow Bone's lyrics. They got a chance if they make it more of a party. That Ridin' Spinners round is an automatic dub.
+14   

2 months ago '13        #3
THEDONN  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
Props total: 120770 120 K  Slaps total: 49387 49 K
COmes down to the list and the performance

Bone>36 on every level

+12   

2 months ago '17        #4
GRMPhilly  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2 OP
 5E8FW said
Good take. But 3-6 has a shot. It's a 'thot' era and they got some 'thot' themes. Plus people generally can't follow Bone's lyrics. They got a chance if they make it more of a party. That Ridin' Spinners round is an automatic dub.
You right my G 36 does have a shot but I think Bone has timeless music compared to hits and 36 Mafia music doesn't impact emotions within people like Bone Thugs music does. Im obviously a Bone Thugs n Harmony fan lol and the one thing I can say about Bone Thugs n Harmony as a fan, they have songs for emotion one may be dealing with. And don't let me get on the weed songs. It's just my opinion my G 💯 I respect both groups and I'm glad that Bone Thugs n Harmony and 36 Mafia getting recognized for what they done for the culture.
+5   

2 months ago '06        #5
jj01 
Props total: 30420 30 K  Slaps total: 9910 9 K
3 6 is way too limited and makes music for remedials

their biggest songs arent the anthems that bone can pull out.

2 months ago '16        #6
stealthm91  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x21
Props total: 35284 35 K  Slaps total: 5955 5 K
Bone won over Wu Tang how tf is 3 6 gonna win lol

Last edited by stealthm91; 11-21-2021 at 02:03 PM..
+7   

2 months ago '18        #7
Steve Gee97  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 27472 27 K  Slaps total: 3800 3 K
It may be a tie unless 3-6 pulls out those bangers....

They have a diverse catalog of hits. I hope Project Pat and Three 6 Mafia get some new certs out of this though.

It's gonna be nice event to kick off December before the Holidays. We gonna be talking about this like we did with the Gucci and Jeezy versus.
+2   

2 months ago '15        #8
TrapGod 
Props total: 6335 6 K  Slaps total: 917 917
3-6 about to wash these n*ggas I can’t wait to this Verzus you boys sleep. It’s a wrap as soon as crunchy dance across dat stage
+17   

2 months ago '14        #9
TrillbertArenas 
Props total: 16727 16 K  Slaps total: 744 744
In Lieu of hiphop group vs i wonder what Odd Future Vs Asap Mob would be like in a Versuz
+2   

2 months ago '19        #10
Jalalphill44 
Props total: 2750 2 K  Slaps total: 418 418
Bones gonna surprise people with they catalog gonna be close win too
+7   

2 months ago '18        #11
baddie  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x24
Props total: 54075 54 K  Slaps total: 21437 21 K
“Bone Thugs n Harmony have more meaningful songs that touched the world thru relatable subjects.”

Cap. Slob on my knob is poetically better than anything bone dropped.

Give a fu*k a bout an uncle Charles, bi*ch slob on this mf knob hoe!

2 months ago '17        #12
 baddie said
ďBone Thugs n Harmony have more meaningful songs that touched the world thru relatable subjects.Ē

You missed the whole point of what I was saying, that's a great song don't get me wrong but that's not what I was saying and you just automatically thinking of crossroads, crossroads ain't the only song that Bone is known for, slob on my knob ain't even close to thug love or notorious thugs. That's what I meant...
+1   

2 months ago '17        #13
 baddie said
ďBone Thugs n Harmony have more meaningful songs that touched the world thru relatable subjects.Ē

Oh Juicy J left 36 Mafia for Wiz khalifa who has a tattoo of Bone Thugs n Harmony on his body.... Come on man...
+1   

2 months ago '17        #14
 TrapGod said
3-6 about to wash these n*ggas I canít wait to this Verzus you boys sleep. Itís a wrap as soon as crunchy dance across dat stage
What dancing??? You think 36 gonna win cause of a dance??? This is about music my G, not a dance battle but crunchy definitely will wash bone in a dance contest..

2 months ago '17        #15
I been debating with my dawg who just like everyone else saying the same thing about 36 Mafia, the Oscar and they beats. That's it, this is about the music from both groups, not dancing, awards, or beats. It's about songs. Let's see how many songs 36 Mafia play just because of a beat they did for another artist compared to Bone Thugs actual songs with no features. Y'all can't base 36 Mafia winning cause of a beat, award, chorus or a dance. Give me songs from 36 that you feel could compete with thug love or notorious thugs. Y'all can't that's my point... 36 Mafia never made anything close to just those two songs alone, what " hard out here for a pimp " ??? Foh

2 months ago '17        #16
Obadiah1Verse18  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x21
Props total: 53611 53 K  Slaps total: 23490 23 K
Outside of Creepin' On Ah Come Up and E.1999, Bone really has no chance. Even if they were the 'bigger' group, 3-6 Mafia put it down on a mainstream level for nearly 10 years. It's over.

2 months ago '17        #17
 Obadiah1Verse18 said
Outside of Creepin' On Ah Come Up and E.1999, Bone really has no chance. Even if they were the 'bigger' group, 3-6 Mafia put it down on a mainstream level for nearly 10 years. It's over.
Huh?? you forgot the art of war my g, which Bone crushed crucial conflict and do or die through out the whole double disc album. And you right about Bone first three albums was their best material but at the same time those three albums are more than enough for Bone Thugs to crush 36. Bone Thugs n Harmony also has features from artist that 36 can't compete with, imagine juicy j playing that Katy Perry song he produced compared to Bone Thugs ft. Mariah Carey.... Sade... And let's be real 36 Mafia wasn't doing anything. Juicy J left 36 Mafia for Wiz khalifa... Juicy J is 36 Mafia but he wasn't claiming that... You hear crunchy black in them interviews... I respect your opinion tho my G.

2 months ago '17        #18
 GRMPhilly said
Huh?? you forgot the art of war my g, which Bone crushed crucial conflict and do or die through out the whole double disc album. And you right about Bone first three albums was their best material but at the same time those three albums are more than enough for Bone Thugs to crush 36. Bone Thugs n Harmony also has features from artist that 36 can't compete with, imagine juicy j playing that Katy Perry song he produced compared to Bone Thugs ft. Mariah Carey.... Sade... And let's be real 36 Mafia wasn't doing anything. Juicy J left 36 Mafia for Wiz khalifa... Juicy J is 36 Mafia but he wasn't claiming that... You hear crunchy black in them interviews... I respect your opinion tho my G.
I didnít forget the Art of War. I intentionally left it out because it was somewhat a weak album, and this is coming from someone who bought it when it dropped in Ď97. Thereís a couple good tracks, but thatís ultimately the end of Boneís run. It sounds better now than it did then. I like Bone and they were one of my favorite groups at one point, but I honestly donít see them having a chance at this one. Most of that solo sh*t and albums they did with members of the Outlawz etc arenít going to be played. Their big hits can only take them so far.

2 months ago '16        #19
Boogie1790  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 64878 64 K  Slaps total: 10246 10 K
 GRMPhilly said
What dancing??? You think 36 gonna win cause of a dance??? This is about music my G, not a dance battle but crunchy definitely will wash bone in a dance contest..
Git
He jus considering the performance aspect after the Lox Dipset sh*t
+2   

2 months ago '17        #20
 Obadiah1Verse18 said
I didnít forget the Art of War. I intentionally left it out because it was somewhat a weak album, and this is coming from someone who bought it when it dropped in Ď97. Thereís a couple good tracks, but thatís ultimately the end of Boneís run. It sounds better now than it did then. I like Bone and they were one of my favorite groups at one point, but I honestly donít see them having a chance at this one. Most of that solo sh*t and albums they did with members of the Outlawz etc arenít going to be played. Their big hits can only take them so far.
You wildin my G... 36 ended when juicy j left...Im not talking about solo projects, I'm talking about group songs. Please give me some 36 Mafia songs you think can compete to or have the same impact as "crossroads" , "1st of the month" , "foe the love of money" "thug luv" or "notorious thugs"??? I love 36 Mafia as well but Bone Thugs has songs that 36 can't compete with.
+3   

2 months ago '09        #21
Puppet Master  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x15
Props total: 77291 77 K  Slaps total: 21229 21 K
Triple 6 has hits

Bone Thugs have epic hits

When people discuss greatest groups, 36 never gets brought up and Bone Thugs gets the unanimous vote as GOAT

This is gonna be a wash

Yall really smoking crack if you think Tongue Ring, Baby Momma, etc have any chance.

Krayzie Bone himself has 2 smash hits with Lil Jon & Chamillionaire he can pull out.

n*gga said when Crunchy Black starts dancing, n*gga please. What Mafia gon do when Bone brings out Mariah Carey??

This gonna be a wash. Wait till Krayzie & Bizzy get lyrical on they a*s too.
+5   

2 months ago '05        #22
Lil Jay 05 
Props total: 2883 2 K  Slaps total: 615 615
Thuggish Ruggish Bone, Notorious Thugs, 1st of the Month and Crossroads are automatic wins for Bone. You could throw for The Love of Money in There as well. When you start getting into Thug Luv and the song(s) with Mariah and Akon, Mo Murda, Bill Collector and plenty of others, I believe that 3 6 can take those, but that is dependent upon what they play.

Bone got plenty of of incredible songs they can play, but the issue is that 3 6 has more hits and catalog is wider when you consider production part and the solo part of Juicy J.

The question is, can BNTH album cuts beat 3 6 popular songs?

I said 3 6 would win, but I really don’t care for that for real. I just want to hear some dope music and hear The classics.

Last edited by Lil Jay 05; 11-21-2021 at 09:35 PM..
+2   

2 months ago '15        #23
acb814 
Props total: 3541 3 K  Slaps total: 297 297
Y’all sleeping on 3-6 they have a larger discography and had a lot major hits and set a lot of trends that still exist today. Project pat alone had some huge bangers. International players anthem may be one of the biggest rap songs ever and a lot of other classic hits n*ggas obviously forgetting about. I won’t even mention them all I’ll just wait to see how this sh*t plays out. I’m a major fan of both groups so I just hope they all shine but I don’t see bone dragging 3-6 by any means.
+11   

2 months ago '17        #24
 Puppet Master said
Triple 6 has hits

Bone Thugs have epic hits

When people discuss greatest groups, 36 never gets brought up and Bone Thugs gets the unanimous vote as GOAT

This is gonna be a wash

Yall really smoking crack if you think Tongue Ring, Baby Momma, etc have any chance.

Krayzie Bone himself has 2 smash hits with Lil Jon & Chamillionaire he can pull out.

n*gga said when Crunchy Black starts dancing, n*gga please. What Mafia gon do when Bone brings out Mariah Carey??

This gonna be a wash. Wait till Krayzie & Bizzy get lyrical on they a*s too.
Arenít you white? Stay in your place, boy.

2 months ago '17        #25
 GRMPhilly said
You wildin my G... 36 ended when juicy j left...Im not talking about solo projects, I'm talking about group songs. Please give me some 36 Mafia songs you think can compete to or have the same impact as "crossroads" , "1st of the month" , "foe the love of money" "thug luv" or "notorious thugs"??? I love 36 Mafia as well but Bone Thugs has songs that 36 can't compete with.
Juicy J was there until the end. The only thing he wasnít really on was Da Mafia 6ix reunion in 2013. So thatís Three Six Mafia from 1997 (really 1995)-2008. Even if you donít think theyíll win, itís clearly not one sided like you believe.
+2   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
-48online now  26
Image(s) inside Jan 26 - Lauren Book extorted over nud* photos!
131 comments
22 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
online now  23
Average Python Developer Salary By State
56 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
online now  10
Video inside Average Python Developer Salary By State