No thread on King Richard (2021)? It's release day and it's available

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section tv / movies

2 months ago '05        #1
3581 page views
107 comments

Micheal C. Will  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 109702 109 K  Slaps total: 13572 13 K
No thread on King Richard (2021)? It's release day and it's available

Meaning it's leaked, and what a great film it was.

Will Smith was in his bag like for The Pursuit for Happyness and I love seeing Venus Williams getting some shine, because you really don't hear about her, even though she was HOF tennis player along with her sister.

+45   

best
worst
107 comments

2 months ago '14        #2
Doc Goblin  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x54
Props total: 188790 188 K  Slaps total: 46063 46 K
His wife being a tone deaf a*s c*ntrag f*g**t dead whatever interest anyone could ever hope to have in this n*gga as an entity of entertainment.

Because despite consistent act after act of what is CLEAR mutinous, treacherous betrayal JUST JUST actions of treasonous and regretful tired a*s bi*ch to undermine this n*gga as a man and person

Her passive aggressive a*s is met:

Aight so I kept being married to her.

Look, let me be clear. I dont care. That's it. I dont need to explain it. You get it.

It's the fact her digs at him are advertised and marketed to me and turned out for clicks that he ACTIVELY PLAYS INTO (lets call it what it is) and he tryna do moves.

ON THE LOW, that real n*gga detection skills. Yo for real, honestly. We all saw that clone movie and saw his kid..

Like bro. What you tryna say here ? Come on Will, we know. We know you know.

Look at your filmography. You feel a way. Now you got the Imma good dad, and all this extra with the sauce sh*t. (this I had feelings when I was younger rollout weird sh*t) Save it n*gga.

You gotta appreciate what you HAD. To be able to KEEP sh*t THERE. Like I liked you better. WHEN I DID NOT KNOW YOU. I NEVER WANTED TO KNOW YOU. I'm all team private.

But. He. Be. Out. Here. Like. A fu*kING. HOE. with his bullsh*t.

No. I dont know what's real with this n*gga and fake with him anymore. You a rapper but you act. Aight. Shakey but aight. You funny. You got the charisma 2 be relatable.

annnnnnnnnnd somewhere along the lines of your career.

That just wasn't enough was it ?

Last edited by Doc Goblin; 11-20-2021 at 06:40 AM..

2 months ago '10        #3
dude hustles 
Props total: 2847 2 K  Slaps total: 500 500
 The Logical One said
His wife being a tone deaf a*s c*ntrag f*g**t dead whatever interest anyone could ever hope to have in this n*gga as an entity of entertainment.

Because despite consistent act after act of what is CLEAR mutinous, treacherous betrayal JUST JUST actions of treasonous and regretful tired a*s bi*ch to undermine this n*gga as a man and person

Look, let me be clear. I dont care. That's it. I dont need to explain it. You get it.

It's the fact her digs at him are advertised and marketed to me and turned out for clicks that he ACTIVELY PLAYS INTO (lets call it what it is) and he tryna do moves.

ON THE LOW, that real n*gga detection skills. Yo for real, honestly. We all saw that clone movie and saw his kid..

Look at your filmography. You feel a way. Now you got the Imma good dad, and all this extra with the sauce sh*t. (this I had feelings when I was younger rollout weird sh*t) Save it n*gga.

You gotta appreciate what you HAD. To be able to KEEP sh*t THERE. Like I liked you better. WHEN I DID NOT KNOW YOU. I NEVER WANTED TO KNOW YOU. I'm all team private.

No. I dont know what's real with this n*gga and fake with him anymore. You a rapper but you act. Aight. Shakey but aight. You funny. You got the charisma 2 be relatable.

Yea this sh*t all over the place. This sh*t like some textbook crazy n*gga rant. sh*t sad frfr, itís prolly n*ggas on here who really need help gettin trolled and laughed at, prolly making they conditions worse.

No disrespect at all my brother. Be good I wish u the best for real.
+42   

2 months ago '21        #4
Nomad UnKnown 
Props total: 1461 1 K  Slaps total: 288 288
Why would BX watch a movie on successful black women?
+34   

2 months ago '14        #5
 dude hustles said
Yea this sh*t all over the place. This sh*t like some textbook crazy n*gga rant. sh*t sad frfr, it’s prolly n*ggas on here who really need help gettin trolled and laughed at, prolly making they conditions worse.

No disrespect at all my brother. Be good I wish u the best for real.
n*gga, sidestepped the whole sh*t of. He clicked quote.

As a man, to feel some type of way about the "textbook crazy n*gga rant"

Let me put it to you this way, cause you stupid. Like out of touch with the honest going ons and the fu*king fragility of your whole BEING to care about some insignificant sh*t such as. Dot. Dot. Dot.

Anything I have to say.

You came to me. With this problem. On the internet. On saturday.

Ignore that that's fine. But this is what k*lls it for me.

If I'm a crazy n*gga screaming at the moon. YOU the dumb fu*king f*g**t man karen type to feel some type of way to be the one to yell at me.

Now, go fu*k yourself with you got damn sh*t. Welcome to real world. No one gives a fu*k. Go fu*k yourself.

Like how dare you bring that sh*t to me, and put your fu*king feelings on me as a man. I HATE THAT. you internet n*ggas stay doing it. I don't care. Why ? Do you think I would care ?

Look at all of this ? This is easy for me. I'm beside myself you really think I care ? n*ggas like you exist. Like, somebody somewhere is gonna said I want this person's child to bring more of THIS into the world.

Get your mental bullsh*t off my desk. I GOT MY OWN PROBLEMS ?!
THE ABSOLUTE fu*k IS WRONG WITH YOU !?!?

JESUS GOD DAMN CHRIST. YOURE A MAN. YOU HAVE BAWLS. YOU HAVE sh*t TO DO.

THE fu*k ARE YOU DOING CARING WHAT A ANOTHER GOTTA SAY.

ON THE INTERNET. If you don't lee my a*s alone with this.
Bro, I wanna throw a whole computer monitor at you.

2 months ago '10        #6
dude hustles 
 The Logical One said
n*gga, sidestepped the whole sh*t of. He clicked quote.

As a man, to feel some type of way about the "textbook crazy n*gga rant"

Let me put it to you this way, cause you stupid. Like out of touch with the honest going ons and the fu*king fragility of your whole BEING to care about some insignificant sh*t such as. Dot. Dot. Dot.

Anything I have to say.

You came to me. With this problem. On the internet. On saturday.

Ignore that that's fine. But this is what k*lls it for me.

If I'm a crazy n*gga screaming at the moon. YOU the dumb fu*king f*g**t man karen type to feel some type of way to be the one to yell at me.

Now, go fu*k yourself with you got damn sh*t. Welcome to real world. No one gives a fu*k. Go fu*k yourself.

Like how dare you bring that sh*t to me, and put your fu*king feelings on me as a man. I HATE THAT. you internet n*ggas stay doing it. I don't care. Why ? Do you think I would care ?

Look at all of this ? This is easy for me. I'm beside myself you really think I care ? n*ggas like you exist. Like, somebody somewhere is gonna said I want this person's child to bring more of THIS into the world.

Get your mental bullsh*t off my desk. I GOT MY OWN PROBLEMS ?!
THE ABSOLUTE fu*k IS WRONG WITH YOU !?!?

JESUS GOD DAMN CHRIST. YOURE A MAN. YOU HAVE BAWLS. YOU HAVE sh*t TO DO.

THE fu*k ARE YOU DOING CARING WHAT A ANOTHER GOTTA SAY.

ON THE INTERNET. If you don't lee my a*s alone with this.
Bro, I wanna throw a whole computer monitor at you.
Bro I really think the sh*t is called like word salad or some sh*t. Like wtf is u talkin about u all over the place. I really wish u the best man. sh*t makes me sad to see sh*t like this. Iím really not about to get into this with u tho. Take care of ur self man, blessings bro fr.
+19   

2 months ago '05        #7
Micheal C. Will  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2 OP
 Nomad UnKnown said
Why would BX watch a movie on successful black women?
Well I figured BX still likes Will Smith films at the very least right

+4   

2 months ago '14        #8
 Micheal C. Will said
Well I figured BX still likes Will Smith films at the very least right

Eh..

2 months ago '07        #9
Rico23  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 59797 59 K  Slaps total: 6131 6 K
 The Logical One said

Seek professional help. Ppl here are literally begging u to. For years
+8   

2 months ago '05        #10
 The Logical One said
Eh..
I think it's more so the film was about the Williams sisters, which a poster alluded to

Because no one had any problems with Will on here with Bad Boys for Life, which was his other latest film.

Last edited by Micheal C. Will; 11-20-2021 at 07:06 PM..
+1   

2 months ago '14        #11
 Rico23 said
Seek professional help. Ppl here are literally begging u to. For years
….You want me to seek help for some internet bullsh*t I’m typing.

You want me to edit myself to make you feel comfortable ?

Why ? Why do you care ? Seriously, think about it.

None of this matters. You get that ? This is some stupid thing we do for fun. Where did you die inside for me to have to comfort your sensibilities of what I should say on some random internet thing that doesn’t matter. I don’t matter to you. I don’t effect you. I’m not in your life.

How do you just ignore that to somehow how feel you can perch yourself stop some mental high ground. You can’t possibly be that dense ?

You don’t seem to be aware of who you are as a person. You don’t get to judge me off bullsh*t. Like ?

You out here compartmentalizing so you can get a serotonin hit and for what ?

Your feelings for a person. You don’t even know.

Jack. You might be the one wit the problem here.

Of seeing that’s not my fu*king problem. Jackass

m

That’s called clarity. You don’t need to talk to somebody for that. You just need to have a life and live it. Then you gain this thing called perspective. Something, that apparently you don’t derive enough happiness from so you on here playing passive aggressive internet bullsh*t.

F. O. H.

Last edited by Doc Goblin; 11-20-2021 at 07:04 PM..

2 months ago '06        #12
dagreat1_87 
Props total: 20798 20 K  Slaps total: 1045 1 K
Heard Will did his thing but I probably won't watch it. I generally don't watch his dramas. I will say that n*gga should've gotten an Oscar for Pursuit of happyness. Thought he did better in that than Ali.
+2   

2 months ago '14        #13
 dude hustles said
Bro I really think the sh*t is called like word salad or some sh*t. Like wtf is u talkin about u all over the place. I really wish u the best man. sh*t makes me sad to see sh*t like this. Iím really not about to get into this with u tho. Take care of ur self man, blessings bro fr.
Why the fyck did you click quote again ?

You didnít get it the first time did you.

Your problem is not my responsibility. Go fu*k yaself. Donít click quote anymore.

n*ggas really be typing like, excuse me. You need to change for me to make me happy as a person being here.

Um. No I donít.

2 months ago '14        #14
 Micheal C. Will said
I think it's more so the film was about the Williams sisters, which a poster alluded to

Because no one had any problems with Will on here with Bad Boys for Life, which was his other latest film.
Cause there wasnít any overbearing drama in the rollout.

2 months ago '05        #15
 The Logical One said
Cause there wasnít any overbearing drama in the rollout.
Like you said, eh

I just separate the two, because if that wasn't the case I wouldn't be any able to watch, listen or enjoy alot sh*t these entertainers put out.
+1   

2 months ago '11        #16
winning2011  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 7367 7 K  Slaps total: 842 842
Watched it last night. Great movie and a great performance from Will. The gangsta scenes were wack but the overall movie was dope.
+14   

2 months ago '10        #17
dude hustles 
 The Logical One said
Why the fyck did you click quote again ?

You didnít get it the first time did you.

Your problem is not my responsibility. Go fu*k yaself. Donít click quote anymore.

n*ggas really be typing like, excuse me. You need to change for me to make me happy as a person being here.

Um. No I donít.
Quote again n*gga. Thatís what I mean with the crazy sh*t, who are u? U donít need to change sh*t. Iím just pointing out u a looney tune. U crazy so really I wasnít talking to u, I was talking about u. Now Iím talking to u. More so I was just commenting that whoever wrote that is out they mind, just a general comment. Getting help would be for ur own good, I donít give a fu*k.

U have a good night my man.

2 months ago '16        #18
TrillSp 
Props total: 26418 26 K  Slaps total: 2439 2 K
I'll be checking it out. From the trailer it look like Richard pumped so much life and confidence into Venus & Serena ����������

Will for an Oscar ��
+7   

2 months ago '05        #19
Muggz  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 19812 19 K  Slaps total: 5522 5 K
watched it last night
sh*t was mid
+1   

2 months ago '14        #20
 dude hustles said
Quote again n*gga.
Whhhhhhhhhy ?

2 months ago '16        #21
BobbiHeadRagTop  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x10
Props total: 101026 101 K  Slaps total: 4636 4 K
It was good
+8   

2 months ago '06        #22
DonYBE 
Props total: 21386 21 K  Slaps total: 1984 1 K
Will k*lled that role
+8   

2 months ago '09        #23
29 26 
Props total: 8324 8 K  Slaps total: 913 913
Great movie, lil girls put in work.
+3   

2 months ago '07        #24
Cambury  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 41579 41 K  Slaps total: 17998 17 K
Wills take on the character was cool though I wish they chose a darker actor to really bring to life that energy he was bringing from that childhood trauma. Even the energy of being a so called "angry black man" it could have been helpful.

My daughters (ages 11 and 8) loved it they got emotional at the end.
+11   

2 months ago '08        #25
MotorBoat Jones 
Props total: 6385 6 K  Slaps total: 576 576
Yeah... movie was good. It kept me interested and Will showed off his acting prowess. A great flick showing a positive black family authentically.

I had know idea it was 5 Williams sisters tho.
+10   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  16
Video inside 2022 Ford Bronco Raptor brings monster energy
45 comments
1 day ago
@rides
most viewed right now
-77online now  10
Image(s) inside Gucci won. Jeezy and Jeanie Mai raising child to be gender fluid.
178 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+19online now  10
Jan 24 - Welp they beat the brakes off great granny
55 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
+59online now  3
Video inside How do you feel about a woman asking for money in the first date?
208 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy