White Girl Speeds, Black Passenger Gets Arrested

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT section wild 'ish

2 months ago '21        #1
6548 page views
161 comments

pikadadon  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x8
Props total: 8754 8 K  Slaps total: 3094 3 K
White Girl Speeds, Black Passenger Gets Arrested

+20   

best
worst
161 comments

2 months ago '21        #2
pikadadon  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x8 OP
bump
+3   

2 months ago '19        #3
unit321  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x23
Props total: 48326 48 K  Slaps total: 10280 10 K
So, they left out some details to make it look like the cops decided to arrest him because he's black and no other reason.
The car is probably registered in his name. The cop who pulled it over ran the plates and the registered owner was shown as having outstanding arrest warrants. The registered owner's driver's license would have the driver's description by height, weight, and race. If they had asked for his name prior to arrest, then they would have put two and two together before arresting him. They also could have asked the driver who the vehicle was registered to.
But, if they didn't positively identify him, and arrested another person who was of the same height, weight and race, then it would have been a false arrest, which would have been a big problem.
The guy was trying to make it look like a bad arrest since they didn't positively ID him, but he knew he had warrants out and was trying to get them on a technicality. He might be able to avoid the resisting arrest charge, they didn't give him a chance to get out of the car on his own.
Failure to appear charge is he skipped out on showing up to court. If the judge doesn't think he will return to court for that charge and his new charge, he might be stuck in jail without bond for that.

2 months ago '17        #4
Obadiah1Verse18  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x21
Props total: 53555 53 K  Slaps total: 23486 23 K
 unit321 said
So, they left out some details to make it look like the cops decided to arrest him because he's black and no other reason.
The car is probably registered in his name. The cop who pulled it over ran the plates and the registered owner was shown as having outstanding arrest warrants. The registered owner's driver's license would have the driver's description by height, weight, and race. If they had asked for his name prior to arrest, then they would have put two and two together before arresting him. They also could have asked the driver who the vehicle was registered to.
But, if they didn't positively identify him, and arrested another person who was of the same height, weight and race, then it would have been a false arrest, which would have been a big problem.
The guy was trying to make it look like a bad arrest since they didn't positively ID him, but he knew he had warrants out and was trying to get them on a technicality. He might be able to avoid the resisting arrest charge, they didn't give him a chance to get out of the car on his own.
Failure to appear charge is he skipped out on showing up to court. If the judge doesn't think he will return to court for that charge and his new charge, he might be stuck in jail without bond for that.
Good ol' Edomite logic for you. I'm glad you devils will NOT be in power soon.
+126   

2 months ago '19        #5
 Obadiah1Verse18 said
Tell your boyfriend to have a happy Thanksgiving.

2 months ago '21        #6
 unit321 said
The car is probably registered in his name.
You said probably so you aren't even sure yourself. Just making up sh*t to justify the cop's actions.
+184   

2 months ago '19        #7
 pikadadon said
You said probably so you aren't even sure yourself. Just making up sh*t to justify the cop's actions.
How else would they know he had warrants out on him?

2 months ago '21        #8
 unit321 said
They saw a black guy in the passenger seat and just decided to run his information.
+59   

2 months ago '19        #9
 pikadadon said
They saw a black guy in the passenger seat and just decided to run his information.
They didn't have his information. The car was probably registered in his name like I said initially. The woman didn't match the registered vehicle owner's ID.

2 months ago '17        #10
Obadiah1Verse18  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x21
Props total: 53555 53 K  Slaps total: 23486 23 K
 unit321 said
Tell your boyfriend to have a happy Thanksgiving.
It’s funny you would made a statement like that because homos*xuality is something inherent in YOUR culture, not mine. Don’t get me started on Greco-Roman societies and the things they happened there. Even now, you people think doing suspect acts to your friends like putting your balls on his forehead while he’s sleep is ‘funny’. Even beyond that, I don’t celebrate Thanksgiving as that is commemoration of you beasts raping, robbing, and murdering my brethren the Native American Indians, after they were so gracious to you. So…any other stupid a*s comments, Esau?
+114   

2 months ago '21        #11
 Obadiah1Verse18 said
It’s funny you would made a statement like that because homos*xuality is something inherent in YOUR culture, not mine. Don’t get me started on Greco-Roman societies and the things they happened there. Even now, you people think doing suspect acts to your friends like putting your balls on his forehead while he’s sleep is ‘funny’. Even beyond that, I don’t celebrate Thanksgiving as that is commemoration of you beasts raping, robbing, and murdering my brethren the Native American Indians, after they were so gracious to you. So…any other stupid a*s comments, Esau?
damn bro
+26   

2 months ago '04        #12
collegeboy58 
Props total: 22191 22 K  Slaps total: 1142 1 K
sh*t sad she didn't use her to get out the car and film. Dude was like "baby...get out the car and record" and she like *crying* "I can see you....from here"....smh
+58   

2 months ago '12        #13
ezduzit 
Props total: 48544 48 K  Slaps total: 4684 4 K
 collegeboy58 said
sh*t sad she didn't use her to get out the car and film. Dude was like "baby...get out the car and record" and she like *crying* "I can see you....from here"....smh
She didn’t think her privilege would matter being with a black man
+38   

2 months ago '16        #14
Proveone  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 88148 88 K  Slaps total: 5623 5 K
 Obadiah1Verse18 said

+56   

2 months ago '12        #15
ezduzit 
Props total: 48544 48 K  Slaps total: 4684 4 K
 Obadiah1Verse18 said

+34   

2 months ago '16        #16
Proveone  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 88148 88 K  Slaps total: 5623 5 K
 unit321 said
I think that's the point my guy. THEY DIDN'T, they just figured "well the system is designed to get these kats on papers, so odds are he is, and if he ain't.. It's a no file by the DA".
+20   

2 months ago '20        #17
Xiox  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 48429 48 K  Slaps total: 8919 8 K
Coppers knew who he was , he had a warrant

2 months ago '19        #18
 Obadiah1Verse18 said
It’s funny you would made a statement like that because homos*xuality is something inherent in YOUR culture, not mine.
Don’t get me started on Greco-Roman societies and the things they happened there. Even now, you people think doing suspect acts to your friends like putting your balls on his forehead while he’s sleep is ‘funny’.

So…any other stupid a*s comments, Esau?
What race do you think I am?

2 months ago '21        #19
Keithf87 
Props total: 14185 14 K  Slaps total: 771 771
He said "bi*ch get out the car, we gon get paid".

"bi*ch......".

He was holding calm ASF with three on him.

Pay that Man.
+15   

2 months ago '17        #20
Pretty Tone 
Props total: 53158 53 K  Slaps total: 4335 4 K
 Obadiah1Verse18 said
+6   

2 months ago '20        #21
Gen Anti Fruit  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x15
Props total: 91977 91 K  Slaps total: 4582 4 K
 Obadiah1Verse18 said
Sometimes you gotta dump the whole clip.

+34   

2 months ago '19        #22
back 
Props total: 2879 2 K  Slaps total: 440 440
 Obadiah1Verse18 said
lol i had to stop reading after the second sentence.. already knew what type of bs he was pushing.. but bruh the way you put out this dude on point. keep exposing these clowns.
+16   

2 months ago '19        #23
back 
Props total: 2879 2 K  Slaps total: 440 440
 unit321 said
They didn't have his information. The car was probably registered in his name like I said initially. The woman didn't match the registered vehicle owner's ID.
good ol boy sambo smh.. the way you talk i swear them backwoods white folks will hire you as a public defender..
+7   

2 months ago '17        #24
dubsax 
Props total: 56568 56 K  Slaps total: 4699 4 K
they trampled on his 4th amendment rights.
so long as he had his seat belt on and was not breaking a crime himself they had no right to even check his ID.

This is as upheld by the supreme court. the police have no right to ask you for identification if you are not breaking the law or suspected of breaking the law.
So, so long as he was wearing his seat belt and seated nothing he was could have done warranted a search of any kind.

a situation like this the person is charged with resisting arrest, but if the arrest is unlawful then as a citizen you have a right to resist it and in most cases those charges are dropped.

An officer cant lawfully ask you for ID just because.

Stop a*suming they know what they are doing, they dont.
It takes more training to become a barber than it does to become a police officer.
+56   

2 months ago '04        #25
7twelve 
Props total: 42096 42 K  Slaps total: 8980 8 K
 pikadadon said

cops got no respect. would never treat someone like that if they aint have gun on them.

its unfortunate cuz if he had a good lawyer he would of been out same day. sucks when cops abuse law and u suffer because you dont got the means
+9   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  18
Video inside 2022 Ford Bronco Raptor brings monster energy
45 comments
1 day ago
@rides
most viewed right now
+59online now  10
Video inside How do you feel about a woman asking for money in the first date?
208 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
-75online now  7
Image(s) inside Gucci won. Jeezy and Jeanie Mai raising child to be gender fluid.
178 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+301online now  3
Dope. Dude Does Photoshoots Using Toys.
102 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy