Body types women find attractive

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

most viewed right now
+23  68
47 replies  @wild'ish

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section wild 'ish

6 months ago '18        #1
4522 page views
92 comments

Kodack sixnine  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x69
Props total: 72676 72 K  Slaps total: 15826 15 K
Body types women find attractive

Women care about looks. I know some fake players are going to talk about money and tricking but why would you risk jail time just to fu*k when it comes to buying s*x? Also being rich and ugly will have guys trying to steal her from you to your face and her cheating on you with guys that actually get her wet. Don’t post some lame faux pimp sh*t about how women don’t know what they want or that women don’t care about looks and get your a*s to the gym image

best
worst
92 comments

6 months ago '11        #2
Anti  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 58049 58 K  Slaps total: 4359 4 K
Don’t. Be. Fat.

+34   

6 months ago '18        #3
Kodack sixnine  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x69 OP
 Anti said
Don’t. Be. Fat.

Yup, can be skinny fat, lanky, fit, swoll, or just plain skinny. But good luck finding a woman that likes BBMs lol. Makes sense though. How you going to fu*k them for 15 minutes straight when you can’t even jog for 15 minutes ? All the BBW has to do is bend over or lay on her back
+31   

6 months ago '11        #4
Anti  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 58049 58 K  Slaps total: 4359 4 K
 Kodack sixnine said
Yup, can be skinny fat, lanky, fit, swoll, or just plain skinny. But good luck finding a woman that likes BBMs lol. Makes sense though. How you going to fu*k them for 15 minutes straight when you can’t even jog for 15 minutes ? All the BBW has to do is bend over or lay on her back
Most of my female friends are 30+ And they don’t even have to tell you, I see it. They don’t give a damn if you’re on foot and live with your mama, they want a n*gga that looks good by their side and unfortunately it’s not fat n*ggas lol.
+36   

6 months ago '18        #5
 Anti said
Most of my female friends are 30+ And they don’t even have to tell you, I see it. They don’t give a damn if you’re on foot and live with your mama, they want a n*gga that looks good by their side and unfortunately it’s not fat n*ggas lol.
Just cause a woman is 30+ with kids doesn’t mean that they’re less superficial than younger women. Saw that lie all the time a decade or so ago. I think now since so many women are loser single moms now the “stigma” is gone so they can go back to being picky.

Like even the super skinny n*ggas that look like they never eat anything do so much better than women than the opposite. Even in “nerd circles” the guys that actually have s*x with the nerdy chicks are the skinny nerds, not the fat ones.

Being fat as a male is probably the worst thing you can be in terms of getting pu**y. I see more 5’5” Hispanic guys with attractive women then I see fat dudes with women
+16   

6 months ago '19        #6
zzxxccvvbb 
Props total: 36307 36 K  Slaps total: 4531 4 K
I've been fat, skinny, and jacked

All three are like different planets in terms of how women treat you

(I'm 6 5)
+40   

6 months ago '05        #7
Micheal C. Will  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 120637 120 K  Slaps total: 14129 14 K
It will always depend on the chick, and your bank account

+16   

6 months ago '18        #8
 Micheal C. Will said

Stop saying this BS. Being completely broke isn’t good but as long as you can afford to put food on the table and aren’t a complete bum your looks matter a LOT more.
+24   

6 months ago '19        #9
zzxxccvvbb 
Props total: 36307 36 K  Slaps total: 4531 4 K
 Micheal C. Will said

Maybe for marrying, but not for fu*king.

Get jacked and have a good haircut and watch how forward women are.
+23   

6 months ago '06        #10
tonygunz 
Props total: 3457 3 K  Slaps total: 141 141
Money is the great equalizer. If women find you physically attractive, you'll always be able to bag em regardless of your economic status, but if they don't, just run your bag up and you won't have any problem either. You'll prolly just have to advertise your status a bit more, but you'll be good.

Last edited by tonygunz; 11-19-2021 at 09:22 PM..
+16   

6 months ago '05        #11
 Kodack sixnine said
Stop saying this BS. Being completely broke isn’t good but as long as you can afford to put food on the table and aren’t a complete bum your looks matter a LOT more.
It's not bullsh*t, not every woman subscribes to same superficial ideas as the next woman. To some women looks probably doesn't matter. There are how many billions of women across the planet, you really think every last one of them are superficial and only care about looks?

Not only is that not realistic, it's a lazy take.

And then you have the women who bypass everything about a dude if he's rich and all she cares about is money.
+5   

6 months ago '08        #12
daluckychild 
Props total: 9321 9 K  Slaps total: 223 223
Speak for your damn self, I was never a really fat dude but I was bigger than average most of my life. Outside of my first few years of college where I took off a lot of weight.

It's all in how you carry yourself if you're comfortable in who you are and you got a good personality that confidence will always be s*xier to a woman then your actual weight. Trust me bro. As long as you're not sloppy fat and unhealthy.

Never had a problem with the ladies. When I was 24 and I started growing a little belly, a chick I was talking to, would sit on the couch and rub my belly and say how comforting it was. No lie I've had more than a few chicks tell me I remind them of when they were little girls laying on their daddy's bellies. Girls don't want no dude who wears the same size clothes as them lol.

I met my wife when I was 180lb in college. We started dating when I was 220, got married at 240. She straight up told me that she don't like skinny.
+14   

6 months ago '05        #13
 zzxxccvvbb said

Still depends on the chick for either one.

Women are not monolithic and all think the same
+3   

6 months ago '17        #14
PackerTrelli3  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x13
Props total: 118636 118 K  Slaps total: 33974 33 K
Women love me!!

Get a lot of love from the old women too

Had my homegirl tell me “Yo that lady over there was talking about u, she said “that guy has no fat on him” and gave the “I wanna fu*k” face

I always show love back to them to make them feel good. Had some females at the bar tell me I need to be a bartender cuz I’d make lots of tips.

But yea, keep up with yourself. Appearance is the first thing females see before anything else. That’s why I made that black soap thread. And of course there were some haters smh
+7   

6 months ago '07        #15
dollababy  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x8
Props total: 46936 46 K  Slaps total: 10693 10 K
That’s just wh*res.
+4   

6 months ago '10        #16
RedLight 
Props total: 10105 10 K  Slaps total: 768 768
 zzxxccvvbb said
I've been fat, skinny, and jacked

All three are like different planets in terms of how women treat you

(I'm 6 5)
This is dead on... i've gone up and down in weight throughout the years and the treatment is night and day. You ever been around a broad that knew you as fat and then saw her again when you were in shape? It's the weirdest, funniest sh*t in the world... it's like interacting with a whole different person
+27   

6 months ago '16        #17
2advanced  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 17070 17 K  Slaps total: 5513 5 K
 zzxxccvvbb said

And a nice polo....it's over
+4   

6 months ago '17        #18
Thegreatiandi  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 31072 31 K  Slaps total: 2561 2 K
 Kodack sixnine said
+17   

6 months ago '18        #19
 zzxxccvvbb said

Haha someone gets it
+1   

6 months ago '18        #20
 Micheal C. Will said
It's not bullsh*t, not every woman subscribes to same superficial ideas as the next woman. To some women looks probably doesn't matter. There are how many billions of women across the planet, you really think every last one of them are superficial and only care about looks?

Not only is that not realistic, it's a lazy take.

And then you have the women who bypass everything about a dude if he's rich and all she cares about is money.

Ugh, the whole “oh since a small percentage think this way it means the point is completely invalid” argument smh. If she has eyes she cares about how you look. To what degree is different for each woman
+1   

6 months ago '05        #21
 Kodack sixnine said
Ugh, the whole “oh since a small percentage think this way it means the point is completely invalid” argument smh. If she has eyes she cares about how you look. To what degree is different for each woman
Well for one, it's not a small percentage that's just another a*sumption.

The same few women you met in your city, will not have the same reaction as a woman or women on the other side of the world.

I really don't understand why that's so hard to grasp.

6 months ago '18        #22
 Micheal C. Will said
Well for one, it's not a small percentage that's just another a*sumption.

The same few women you met in your city, will not have the same reaction as a woman or women on the other side of the world.

I really don't understand why that's so hard to grasp.
Different women find different types of men attractive this is true. However, there are lots of studies done showing that there is still a certain universal appeal in terms of looks that is the same all over the world. In most of the world being very overweight as a man is deemed unattractive.
+3   

6 months ago '20        #23
Blafy  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x9
Props total: 101220 101 K  Slaps total: 7530 7 K

+30   

6 months ago '20        #24
Likeaboss38732  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 13562 13 K  Slaps total: 1081 1 K
Health is wealth... they're interchangeable... Some dude can smash based off the appearance of wealth, and others can smash just off s*x appeal.
+8   

6 months ago '15        #25
lil thou wow  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 24030 24 K  Slaps total: 3501 3 K
Skinny fat boys we here
+3   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+41online now  17
Image(s) inside Where did you start?
226 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
+53online now  15
May 26 - Shooter’s Mom speaks, Footage entering school, SRO on campus was armed!
194 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
+154online now  13
May 27 - Concealed Carrier stops potential mass shooter in Charleston,WV
337 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
+48online now  10
African rapper gets terrible 50 cent tattoo