New Surveillance Photo Of Young Dolph's Secuity Shooting At The Suspects Car With A Draco

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT section hiphop

6 months ago '13        #1
14378 page views
195 comments

YSPromoshunz  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x96
Props total: 55222 55 K  Slaps total: 37471 37 K
New Surveillance Photo Of Young Dolph's Secuity Shooting At The Suspects Car With A Draco

Update:
Makeda's employee says the k*llers were at restaurant next door before k*lled Young Dolph. Says Young Dolph shot back

Young Dolph's security shooting back at the k*llers

Young Dolph's security guard getting arrested

New pictures of the suspects from video of Young Dolph's shooting

3 dudes arrested for Young Dolph memorial shooting

The internet's prime suspect(guy with the same hat) clears up rumors and denies he's the k*ller
visit this link https://www.instagram.com/p/CWdlXNQA1cE/

New angle of the shooting

Last edited by YSPromoshunz; 11-19-2021 at 09:12 AM..
+21   

best
worst
195 comments

6 months ago '15        #2
DamianDragunov 
Props total: 65905 65 K  Slaps total: 9570 9 K
Thoughts n prayers?!

Isn’t that the usual theme for shootings?
+5   

6 months ago '15        #3
Tully Blanchard 
Props total: 150942 150 K  Slaps total: 5843 5 K

Damn homie
+33   

6 months ago '07        #4
kuntree_swagger 
Props total: 3412 3 K  Slaps total: 273 273
Yeah, they arrested him on the scene
+8   

6 months ago '13        #5
YSPromoshunz  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x96 OP
 kuntree_swagger said
Yeah, they arrested him on the scene
Post the article

6 months ago '04        #6
boimannie2004 
Props total: 5776 5 K  Slaps total: 161 161
 YSPromoshunz said
Post the article
It was caught on video. Start at the 1min mark

+6   

6 months ago '15        #7
Gutts  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 8561 8 K  Slaps total: 348 348
Damn, that' s sad as fu*k. You got one job. From the photo looks like he couldve shot the sh*t outta them n*ggas before they even passed dolph's car. n*gga was probably bullsh*tting on his phone or something, not paying attention. Then when they focused on shooting Dolph he had another opportunity..........and probably froze up.
+69   

6 months ago '13        #8
Aftermath of shooting

6 months ago '06        #9
Supa mario 
Props total: 27400 27 K  Slaps total: 2511 2 K
That Video lady said his man was letting off shots. That IG post clout chasing talking if it was me fu*king clowns
+18   

6 months ago '15        #10
Whatchumean 
Props total: 5048 5 K  Slaps total: 1312 1 K
 Supa mario said
That Video lady said his man was letting off shots. That IG post clout chasing talking if it was me fu*king clowns
Came in here just to say this
Crazy sh*t is so many other dumb n*ggas gonna share that post believing the same sh*t
+9   

6 months ago '17        #11
becoolhomie2  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x15
Props total: 19378 19 K  Slaps total: 6838 6 K
Probably didn’t ask him if wanted a cookie

6 months ago '04        #12
boimannie2004 
Props total: 5776 5 K  Slaps total: 161 161
 Supa mario said
I think it was more about how he should've been watching the area if he was "security" to protect the high profile a*set which was Dolph. Just from the stills, it looks like the shooters literally parked right behind the passenger side of Dolph's car and their car was probably in clear view of the passenger side view mirror. Both shooters were able to get out of the parked car and then proceed to run around to the driver's side of Dolph's car; again past the view of the guy in the passenger seat while he was either oblivious to everything or just not ready. The shooters are then in front of Dolph's car and proceed to shoot and once again the guy in the passenger seat who should be "security" is nowhere to be found and still in the car.

The shooters run back to their car while passing the driver's side of Dolph's car again and manage to make it back to their parked car without one bullet being fired at them at this point. The passenger THEN proceeds to get out and starts shooting while they are driving away when they have already hit their mark. I think this is the issue they were trying to speak on.
+60   

6 months ago '13        #13

6 months ago '04        #14
Rayza 
Props total: 1086 1 K  Slaps total: 513 513
Damn I hate country n*ggas

Bet these idiots testifying on camera now

Won’t show up for they mans when it’s time to go to court

fu*king morons

6 months ago '09        #15
LLCOOLFERN  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 802 802  Slaps total: 81 81
Id like to see the video for time stamps. This could have been done in 10-20 seconds. Crazy that someone can take your life when youre slipping for such a short amount of time. His boy tried. I can live with that. Like others have said, with Dolph being the boss, he should have had someone else make the snack run. I hope they catch these guys so that we can all know who and why.
+19   

6 months ago '05        #16
HARBINGER  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 31633 31 K  Slaps total: 10055 10 K
 YSPromoshunz said

New Pictures Of The Suspects From Video Of Young Dolph's Shooting

Dolph's security guard getting arrested

better off getting an off duty cop.. or former military.. professional security
+43   

6 months ago '15        #17
RIPrjacks23 
Props total: 24280 24 K  Slaps total: 2737 2 K
Firing a 7.62 that close all windows should be busted & at least 1 head chopped off. I need to see the video. After they run past the car he should have woke up, I know he doesn't want to get shot but if he come out the car hes got the advantage he's behind or beside them, them boys are not soldiers, they would have scattered like roaches had he got out & popped at them.
+36   

6 months ago '21        #18
nodayzoffatl  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x10
Props total: 31850 31 K  Slaps total: 4015 4 K
 YSPromoshunz said

New Pictures Of The Suspects From Video Of Young Dolph's Shooting

Dolph's security guard getting arrested

for those like me who were really dolph fans yoy know thats not "security" thats Key Glock

6 months ago '06        #19
buddah bless 
Props total: 1595 1 K  Slaps total: 198 198
Once someone gets the drop on you it's usually game over. This is a lesson to stop hiring friends and family as security. I don't know one professional high-end security/body guard who uses a draco as a defensive firearm. Dracos are novelty firearms, but these rappers got these brothers believing otherwise.
+86   

6 months ago '15        #20
kobraman 
Props total: 5603 5 K  Slaps total: 452 452
 HARBINGER said
better off getting an off duty cop.. or former military.. professional security
Most of the time you suppose to put the butt of that heater on your shoulder (especially a chopper) to get a accurate shot off you learn that sh*t in any shooting class or from a trained shooter
+10   

6 months ago '15        #21
6Fraud  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x30
Props total: 83335 83 K  Slaps total: 29226 29 K
 Myron Diamond said
Looks like security even had a chopper, dude definitely froze up.... Fkn SAD.. RIP!!
That’s exactly what I said he was hiding when the shots let off….

Shooting back don’t matter now your mans dead
+15   

6 months ago '13        #22
King2aGod 
Props total: 26358 26 K  Slaps total: 4812 4 K
 buddah bless said
Once someone gets the drop on you it's usually game over. This is a lesson to stop hiring friends and family as security. I don't know one professional high-end security/body guard who uses a draco as a defensive firearm. Dracos are novelty firearms, but these rappers got these brothers believing otherwise.
Yep it's literally for show. Anyone who's using a draco as a serious weapon shouldn't be security. They care more about looking dangerous than actually doing their job.
+32   

6 months ago '19        #23
Playboi23  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 7885 7 K  Slaps total: 741 741
 nodayzoffatl said
for those like me who were really dolph fans yoy know thats not "security" thats Key Glock
Key Glock don’t have dreads tf are you talkin bout.
+19   

6 months ago '17        #24
The Almighty240 
Props total: 12918 12 K  Slaps total: 1173 1 K
 Gutts said
Damn, that' s sad as fu*k. You got one job. From the photo looks like he couldve shot the sh*t outta them n*ggas before they even passed dolph's car. n*gga was probably bullsh*tting on his phone or something, not paying attention. Then when they focused on shooting Dolph he had another opportunity..........and probably froze up.
Exactly my thoughts, once I seen the pics of him no where to be found until after they was shooting, he let them k*ll dolph, get back in the car and drive off and then start shooting at them. He more than likely was on his phone not paying attention, that n*gga could have smoked them easily before they got off shots
+16   

6 months ago '06        #25
buddah bless 
Props total: 1595 1 K  Slaps total: 198 198
 King2aGod said
Yep it's literally for show. Anyone who's using a draco as a serious weapon shouldn't be security. They care more about looking dangerous than actually doing their job.
Facts. About 5 years ago a few lodges in South Fl tried to start a Black gun club to teach firearms education and safety in the community. They had an outdoor competition day. More than half the brothers under 30 showed up with dracos. The competition wasn't even fair. A bunch of men in their 50's and 60's using 1911's and revolvers damn near won every competition.
+25   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+18online now  179
2022 Western Conference Finals: (3) Golden State Warriors vs (4) Dallas Ma..
1960 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
+55online now  23
All Bane Quotes From Dark Knight Rises
79 comments
23 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
+18online now  18
Video inside Flakko from No Jumper, says Young Thug deserves RICO case for ruining b..
106 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+45online now  9
Image(s) inside Joe fresh goods x New balance 9060 Penny cookie pink
80 comments
2 days ago
@gear
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy