The Matrix + NFT

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section guap

2 months ago '05        #1
8043 page views
314 comments

Tounw 
Props total: 2133 2 K  Slaps total: 173 173
The Matrix + NFT

Warner Bros. teams with Nifty's to launch 100,000 unique 'Matrix'-inspired avatars

visit this link https://niftys.com/events/matrix

Warner Bros. is launching the sale of 100,000 nonfungible tokens (NFTs) of “Matrix”-inspired avatars later this month. The studio is pairing the hype over NFTs with the upcoming release of “The Matrix Resurrections,” aiming to gin up excitement for the long-awaited fourth movie in the popular sci-fi franchise — and also potentially landing a $5 million windfall over the sale of the digital-collectible NFTs.

It’s a natural tie-up that will put fans in the virtual world of “The Matrix,” through what the studio claims is the largest “PFP” (profile picture) NFT drop ever with the 100,000 unique avatars available for purchase. NFTs provide a way to authenticate the ownership of unique pieces of digital content, using distributed blockchain technology — they’re akin to real-world collectibles like baseball cards. Entertainment companies like Warner Bros., Fox, ViacomCBS and Lionsgate have joined the gold rush, seeing NFTs both as providing a new business model for monetizing intellectual property and boosting fan engagement with their properties.

Beginning Nov. 30, 2021, the 100,000 “Matrix” avatar NFTs will be available exclusively on the Nifty’s social NFT platform for $50 each. That’s timed to lead up to the Dec. 22 premiere of “The Matrix Resurrections” in theaters and on HBO Max.

Nifty’s said the drop is part of a multiyear partnership with Warner Bros. covering NFTs for the “Matrix” franchise. The companies previously worked together on a collection of limited-edition NFTs featuring characters from “Space Jam: A New Legacy,” starring NBA champion LeBron James alongside Looney Tunes characters.

The “Matrix” avatar NFT program will unfold in two stages. With the initial Nov. 30 launch, users will have the opportunity to buy one or more randomly selected, hyper-realistic “base” avatars resembling ordinary people trapped in the Matrix (pictured left). The avatars are composed of attributes with millions of possible variations, ranging from hairstyles to hair color, and from clothes to of accessories including handheld devices, jewelry and glasses. All of the “Matrix” NFTs are made using Epic Games’s MetaHuman Creator tool. (pretty cool accessable tool if you ask me)

In the second phase, beginning Dec. 16, owners of the “base” avatars will be given a choice — take a “Blue Pill” and have their avatar remain locked in the Matrix, or take a “Red Pill” and transform their avatars into resistance f*ghters unplugged from the Matrix, having the same bodies but featuring entirely new clothing, hairstyles and accessories inspired by the characters from the “Matrix” films.

After the two-stage launch, the multiyear project will include “frequent challenges that will allow the ‘Matrix’ NFT holders to upgrade their avatars, earn new NFT rewards and participate in an active community,” the companies said in announcing the program.

Nifty’s and Warner Bros. Consumer Products said they plan to announce more information about the NFT avatars closer to the launch.

visit this link https://variety.com/2021/ .. os-1235102786/

Some comon Questions people asking

If you need help, confirming your transactions

visit this link https://www.loom.com/shar .. 5986d4c1767bb0

boimannie2004 said image
We are officially SOLD OUT!

Here are the rarest items with the 73444 NFTs that are currently showing so subject to change once they are all loaded.

Accessories: light blue phone 739

Bottom: Khaki 3,558

Facial Hair: Beard 75

Footwear Black Leather Chelsea with Blue sole 12

Glasses: 3D 16 and Blue Books 15

Hair Color: Auburn 4,409

Hairstyle: Updo bun 3,715

Headwear: Purple Workers Cap 739 (They were right on this one)

Piercing: Stud earrings only option 7,346

Ring: Ring One Blue 717

Top: Gray Blazer with blacktop wins by 3 at 2,676
Prop BoiMannie2004 for his research

boimannie2004 said image
Just so you know blue cap is also rare only 2,2xx out of all the released ones have it.

These are the rarest attributes right now. FYI the lunch box, ring, and phone are all the BLUE variant.

Last edited by Tounw; 12-03-2021 at 08:23 AM..
+9   

best
worst
314 comments

2 months ago '06        #2
snaxxx 
Props total: 6829 6 K  Slaps total: 953 953
Never bought an NFT before , looking to pick this up
+7   

2 months ago '05        #3
Tounw  OP
 snaxxx said
Never bought an NFT before , looking to pick this up
make sure you register with Nifty and have your money ready, Im sure this will blow
+3   

2 months ago '06        #4
snaxxx 
 Tounw said
make sure you register with Nifty and have your money ready, Im sure this will blow
im def gonna look into this, thanks!
+3   

2 months ago '19        #5
GT33D3e  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 2346 2 K  Slaps total: 215 215
 snaxxx said
im def gonna look into this, thanks!
Easy check out and you can transfer your NFT also. Market is fart thou unless you know someone……
+2   

2 months ago '06        #6
snaxxx 
 GT33D3e said
Easy check out and you can transfer your NFT also. Market is fart thou unless you know someone……
would you mind breaking down the process? do I have to buy with ETH?
+3   

2 months ago '19        #7
 snaxxx said
would you mind breaking down the process? do I have to buy with ETH?
No I can use debit or credit card. When your register, fill out profile and add card info. The market is based on DAI Token or Maker DAO which acts as a “digital pawn broker” with borrow and receive system.

Basically if you sell, Nifty taxes you as a merchant and takes their cut. You are then paid in DAI in which you can transfer to a market to exchange for your choosing (Market has to support ETH back tokens)

No if you have a wallet and want to set on something 3-6 months and come back with good interest you go to a wallet that you can “stake” aka lend your tokens out so the system can run smooth, the sys kicks you your funds plus interest after contract to stake expires.

If you want to exchange to cash, tax tax and more tax. With NFT’s it’s a marinate game.
+5   

2 months ago '06        #8
snaxxx 
 GT33D3e said
No I can use debit or credit card. When your register, fill out profile and add card info. The market is based on DAI Token or Maker DAO which acts as a “digital pawn broker” with borrow and receive system.

Basically if you sell, Nifty taxes you as a merchant and takes their cut. You are then paid in DAI in which you can transfer to a market to exchange for your choosing (Market has to support ETH back tokens)

No if you have a wallet and want to set on something 3-6 months and come back with good interest you go to a wallet that you can “stake” aka lend your tokens out so the system can run smooth, the sys kicks you your funds plus interest after contract to stake expires.

If you want to exchange to cash, tax tax and more tax. With NFT’s it’s a marinate game.

Thanks a lot man , I appreciate the break down

+3   

2 months ago '21        #9
Keithf87 
Props total: 14040 14 K  Slaps total: 762 762
In there. Please re-up on the 28th for us forgetful stoners.

+7   

2 months ago '20        #10
one2remember3 
Props total: 7548 7 K  Slaps total: 849 849
gonna post here so i remember
+2   

2 months ago '12        #11
OskarDaHippie  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
Props total: 8482 8 K  Slaps total: 1823 1 K
Posting here as a reminder. Matrix NFT sounds fitting
+3   

2 months ago '19        #12
 one2remember3 said
gonna post here so i remember
Sound up for email notification on niffty
+3   

2 months ago '14        #13
reelife  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x21
Props total: 31444 31 K  Slaps total: 2615 2 K
 Tounw said
What's the website?
+1   

2 months ago '05        #14
Tounw  OP
Here is the webpage, Ill post it in the OG post too, as a reminder this drops on Nov 30

+3   

2 months ago '05        #15
Tounw  OP

2 months ago '16        #16
BobbiHeadRagTop  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x10
Props total: 100414 100 K  Slaps total: 4598 4 K
Is that pic up top from a parody?

2 months ago '04        #17
boimannie2004 
Props total: 5680 5 K  Slaps total: 151 151
 BobbiHeadRagTop said
Is that pic up top from a parody?
Naw that is one the the randomly generated NFT characters that you may get if you buy an NFT and choose the pill that sends that character into the matrix. The other one in regular clothing is if you chose the pill that sends them back to the real world.
+1   

2 months ago '04        #18
boimannie2004 
So what would the move be on something like this? Buy as many as you can obviously, but leave them as base NFTS and resell that way whoever buys can start fresh and choose which pill and all of that? Not sure if they will place a time limit on that pill choosing window or not.

Edit: Found this on their IG comments

SALE starts at 1:01 PM EST Nov 30th

"we’ve implemented a launch day cap of 25 avatars per user, per day. This limit only applies to avatars purchased on the initial minting/purchasing. The amount of NFTs a collector can buy on Nifty’s [secondary marketplace] will not be limited."

Last edited by boimannie2004; 11-28-2021 at 12:08 AM..
+1   

2 months ago '04        #19
boimannie2004 
All the info you need

Here’s everything you need to know:

The Matrix avatars will become available Tuesday, November 30th at 1:01 pm EST for $50 per avatar. Fans have the option to buy their avatars with Fiat (credit or debit card) and/or with cryptocurrency (DAI on the Palm blockchain). We’ve got some links to help you out with some of the crypto process and the end of the blog!

We will be limiting the initial avatar purchases at 25 avatars per account, per day. This is to ensure many fans will have the chance to collect avatars if they so choose. This number was decided based on research from comparable projects and is in line with standard mint limits, as this limit represents 0.00025 of the total supply (100,000 avatars total).

Secondary avatar purchases will not be limited on Nifty’s marketplace.

Approximately 5% (5,000) of the NFTs will be withheld from the initial sale for use in community activities, giveaways, customer service resolutions and promotional purposes throughout the many phases of the project.

Additionally, due to the live testing process the Nifty’s Wallet will hold some of the more traditionally coveted serial numbers at launch (specifically avatar numbers 1, 2, 3 4, 99,999 & 100,000). These, and many other Matrix NFT Avatars minted on launch day will be gifted back to the community of avatar holders who take part in and complete Matrix Missions going forward.

Speaking of ‘missions,’ the next phase of this project kicks off with the choice of taking a red or blue pill on December 16th, but that is only the beginning of the journey. Over time, we’ll hold ‘missions’ for red and blue-pilled avatar holders to complete. Completing a mission will earn avatar holders special ‘Skill Program’ NFTs that can be used to upgrade an avatar and move up red and blue-pill leaderboards. Collectors will have a chance to earn ultra-rare NFTs by climbing up the leaderboards.

And finally, The Matrix NFT Avatars were created with Epic Game’s MetaHuman Creator, using a number of randomly generated attributes to create each avatar. This means that avatars will not resemble characters from the film, but instead be new creations that exist within and are inspired by the Matrix universe.

Last edited by boimannie2004; 11-28-2021 at 11:41 PM..
+4   

2 months ago '04        #20
boimannie2004 
@ just in case you forgot.

What is everybody planning on doing? You can buy up to 25 a day for $1,250, but looking at the nifty marketplace not too sure how well the resell on these would be as the marketplace seems barebones and with 100,000 being minted.

Think I will buy a couple if I can get to the order screen, but not going all in on the full 25. Seems like there is a chance of oversaturation

edit well someone with more knowledge tell me what this means.

"Starting in December, avatar holders will have the option to bridge Matrix Avatars to Ethereum mainnet. At this time, there is no ability to transfer NFTs off of Nifty’s. Our team is working diligently to address this and we hope to have an update soon (follow @niftys on social for updates and more). In the meantime, you can sell and purchase additional Matrix Avatars on Nifty’s secondary marketplace."

Could these potentially be listed on opensea if they are bridged to ethereum? Those gas fees though

Last edited by boimannie2004; 11-29-2021 at 07:38 PM..
+1   

2 months ago '21        #21
Keithf87 
 boimannie2004 said
@ just in case you forgot.

What is everybody planning on doing? You can buy up to 25 a day for $1,250, but looking at the nifty marketplace not too sure how well the resell on these would be as the marketplace seems barebones and with 100,000 being minted.

Think I will buy a couple if I can get to the order screen, but not going all in on the full 25. Seems like there is a chance of oversaturation

edit well someone with more knowledge tell me what this means.

"Starting in December, avatar holders will have the option to bridge Matrix Avatars to Ethereum mainnet. At this time, there is no ability to transfer NFTs off of Nifty’s. Our team is working diligently to address this and we hope to have an update soon (follow @niftys on social for updates and more). In the meantime, you can sell and purchase additional Matrix Avatars on Nifty’s secondary marketplace."

Could these potentially be listed on opensea if they are bridged to ethereum? Those gas fees though
My man....Definitely forgot.

On it now....again.

Thanks @
+2   

2 months ago '04        #22
boimannie2004 
 Keithf87 said
My man....Definitely forgot.

On it now....again.

Thanks @
No prob. Pre-Sale QUEUE opens tomorrow at 12:31pm EST with the sale going live at 1:01pm EST

2 months ago '21        #23
Keithf87 
 boimannie2004 said
No prob. Pre-Sale QUEUE opens tomorrow at 12:31pm EST with the sale going live at 1:01pm EST
Gotta grab a few atleast.
+1   

2 months ago '06        #24
snaxxx 
Damn I wasnt able to send funds to my account through debit/credit option..... even tried my visa CRO card. Anyone else have this issue?

2 months ago '05        #25
Tounw  OP
 snaxxx said
Damn I wasnt able to send funds to my account through debit/credit option..... even tried my visa CRO card. Anyone else have this issue?
according to nifty, you can do all that at the point of sale, get in the queue if you arent already

+1   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+17online now  26
Video inside Have you PROFITED more than $5,000 in Crypto?
90 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
+216online now  23
Image(s) inside Damn yo... Seems like this is becoming a common thing. Sad.
234 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
-73online now  19
The queen needs a fine a*s Latin lover
363 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+20online now  16
Video inside So this is the type is sh-t they're doing in church now