Jun 9 - GERMAN SHOW claims BUSH DID 9-11.

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside ShawtyLo's Daughter Is Pissed That people posted ShawtyLo Wake Pics On..
57 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
MMA Conor McGregor has another big announcement
20 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Shawty Lo at wake
193 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Meek Mill accepts The Games's fight challenge
113 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 06-12-2005, 02:32 PM         #61
All4n 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Anythings a possibility but its all theorys and you are not going to find out the truth. You just have to beleive what you feel is right, based on the things you know. Do research all day, but you won't get the actual truth, its still a theory.
 06-12-2005, 02:54 PM         #62
slv300e 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^^^^ thats true man but education is key. If people open their eyes to see what really happening things might change for the better. I mean sh*t if people knew what really happened then do u think bush would really have been re elected???
 06-12-2005, 02:56 PM         #63
Kocoapelle 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Thirdc0astgh0st said:
What fu*king leader would attack his own country. Its stupid to think that the president would do some bullsh*t like that.

but it's true... that's how fu*ked up it is.

its all fu*ked up man, the media is what runs the country and they are owned by some dudes that dont give two sh*ts about the truth... havent you guys seen the corporation?? ... "WE just paid 3 billion dollars for Fox news... WE'll TELL YOU, what the news is."

after 9/11 a TRUE leader would have said this happened for a reason and we should aim for world peace, and turn such a huge negative into a positive rather than WAR WAR WAR! ..

everyone knows wars not the answer!

instead BUSH was like "everyone go to the malls, keep shopping, take your kids to Disneyland" what kind of speech is that....

smells fishy to me
 11 years ago '04        #64
Dj J-One 
space
space
$1,247 | Props total: 1 1
fu*k Bush
 06-12-2005, 03:18 PM         #65
Shakur195 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Ok here let me break some of this down. Here's some evidence that the government was involved in 9/11. First let me point out that Osama bin Laden aka Tim Osman is a member of the CIA. The CIA trained him and we use him for when we need him. Bush got the money for his first oil company from the bin Landen's.

I'd like someone to tell me why on 9/11 d!ck Chaney was in controll of NORAD (first time in it's 50 year history a person inside the White House was in charge) and he told them to STAND DOWN and not go and shoot down the planes (also the first time they were told to stand down in it's 50 year history).

Larry Silverstein who was the owner of the two main towers of the WTC complex weeks before 9/11 bought the whole complex and put a huge bond on it worth some 7 milion i think. On 9/11 every building in the WTC complex came down even WTC building 7 which was the farthest away and it mysteriestly cought fire later in the day and then they "pulled it"... which means to demolish... which takes days to set up dynomite to demolish a building but yet they were able to do so within hours on 9/11. Building CLOSER to the main towers which had pieces of the two main towers fall ON IT had MINOR damages... but of course, they weren't owned to Silverstein.

What about all the warnings that came from the White House warning officials to not fly to Mahnhatten on the morning of 9/11 because of a "big event". One of which was the mayor of San Fran (i forget his name).

What about Bush being a member of Skull & Bones... a faternity in which John Kerry is also a member of. What about Bush going to Bohiem Grove were they worship "molak" and have fake human sacrifices... what a christian President. The whole christian thing is just to get votes from other christians, which worked, since my pap and grandma both voted for him soly on that reason. And before people start thsi whole "oh that's just a conspiracy" sh*t.. bullsh*t there's pictures of Bush and his dad at Bohemians Grove and Alex Jones has video of the rituals they do in Bohemians Grove.

And about the two main towers coming down there's NO WAY that was caused by the fire... There are pictures of people STANDING waiting for help in the holes where the planes crashed. How could they stand high tempatures that would melt steal??? Well they couldn't, exactly (look at pic below).

[pic - click to view]

There's plenty of more evidence but instead of me keep going on look it up yourselves and wake up!

Last edited by Shakur195; 06-12-2005 at 03:26 PM..
 06-12-2005, 03:28 PM         #66
Kocoapelle 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the planes were controlled by remote controls thats why they hit so precisely its israeli technology, a human could never fly it in there like that so precisely

i also heard (im not sure about this one) that the passengers of the 2 planes were all government names... and they obviously werent on the planes... but are now on some island somewhere living it up.

alot of people would do that, i mean ditch your wife and kids (not cool), but go drink all day and party with beautiful women somewhere undisclosed on some island no one knows exists...

and also the towers were insured heavily and so was everything else conveniently

i dont know about this as far as being true but it is possible, just thought id share for sh*ts and giggles

HOLLA
 06-12-2005, 03:42 PM         #67
Shakur195 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^^9 of the "hijackers" were reported alive by the BBC... there were pictures of security cameras from other airports of them ariving later that day on 9/11. And I've read alot about the planes being remote controlled which i believe is probably what happened.

Also the government claims they had got the passport from one of the hijackers from it falling out of the plane after it hit the WTC. lol what bullsh*t.

Last edited by Shakur195; 06-12-2005 at 04:14 PM..
 06-12-2005, 03:47 PM         #68
Shakur195 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Here are some pictures of bombs going off inside the building, which caused it to calapse...

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

I got these pictures from a thread someone on another forum i post posted, it's a good read >>>

If you want to continue to argue about the government being involved because you don't believe it before you do so i suggest you d.l and watch this...

Alex Jones: Martial Law

Last edited by Shakur195; 06-12-2005 at 03:54 PM..
 06-12-2005, 04:02 PM         #69
Shakur195 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I have been looking around here's an article from the BBC about some of the hijackers being alive...

06-12-2005, 08:16 PM         #70
slv300e 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
so where did all those bush lovers go? Its all good we went through the same sh*t when we realized we were completly lied to this whole time too. Remember, part of accepting the truth starts with denial. Now that yall can put an end to the denial by piecing together all the facts, you can see whats up and spread the word n educate others

Last edited by slv300e; 06-12-2005 at 08:24 PM..
 06-12-2005, 08:22 PM         #71
Flint-Town 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Bush Knocked Down The Towers
Tell the Truth n*gga
Bush Knocked Down The Towers
Bin Laden Didnt blow up the Projects
it was u n*gga
tell the truth n*gga
 06-12-2005, 08:47 PM         #72
Kocoapelle 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
see even the intelligent rapper know its true .. i remember a couple years ago when Outkast won some award at the grammy's or some other award show he was like "if yall are gonna see a movie this summer go see farenheit 9/11 and THEN vote!"

also eminem did the song Mosh where he hinted at it i think

so props to them you gotta have balls because its a very touchy subject just look what happened to the dixie chicks i think theyre in jail with sadam
 06-12-2005, 09:49 PM         #73
Shakur195 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Kocoapelle said:
see even the intelligent rapper know its true .. i remember a couple years ago when Outkast won some award at the grammy's or some other award show he was like "if yall are gonna see a movie this summer go see farenheit 9/11 and THEN vote!"

also eminem did the song Mosh where he hinted at it i think

so props to them you gotta have balls because its a very touchy subject just look what happened to the dixie chicks i think theyre in jail with sadam
The bad thing though about Farenheit 9/11 is that it actually helped out Bush. All it did was make him look like some dumb guy who took to many vacations, covering up the real questions. Micheal Moore didn't do sh*t but help Bush. Alex Jones' movies need to be out in the open like Micheals are.
 06-13-2005, 11:11 AM         #74
Shakur195 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Uppin', come on now where did everyone go i wanna see what y'all who don't believe it think.
 06-13-2005, 11:19 AM         #75
deeeillest 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
very funny very funny the picture wit the bomb on the buildings, yall are really on some dumb sh*t. u guys jus look dumb wit these posts, israeli technology, bin laden is in the cia. yall make me laugh. please prove more to me u guys are so smart lmao u fu*kin dumb a.sses dont know sh*t, jus read bulsh*t of the net and think its true.
 06-13-2005, 11:21 AM         #76
Shakur195 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 deeeillest said:
very funny very funny the picture wit the bomb on the buildings, yall are really on some dumb sh*t. u guys jus look dumb wit these posts, israeli technology, bin laden is in the cia. yall make me laugh. please prove more to me u guys are so smart lmao u fu*kin dumb a.sses dont know sh*t, jus read bulsh*t of the net and think its true.
^^^And you watch Fox news and CNN and think everything they say is true???... What about the first bombing of the WTC the FBI admits they were involved in it and if the guy parking the van with the bomb would've parked it by the main support like he was supposed to than teh building might've came down.

And keep talking your "ah you guys are so dumb reading that sh*t" obviously you didn't read it all cause some of the links to another thread have links to CNN's site talking about all the warnings we had.

Also why don't you d.l the Alex Jones movie and then see what you think. You guys are so blind.

Last edited by Shakur195; 06-13-2005 at 11:22 AM..
 06-13-2005, 11:27 AM         #77
deeeillest 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i dont watch bullsh*t propaganda movies and when did the fbi ever admit to being involved wit the first bombing, i bet bush sr planned that one. i think he drove a van into the garage dressed up like a muslim and ran awyay then blamed on muslims that had nothing to do with it. al qaida there not real, the people that get blown up in israel every day are really american cia agents, and all the other bombings al qaida takes credit for is really bush cus he like to k!ll innocent people cus hes bush hes a k!ller he hates everyone , i wish america was split up in two the idiots that think there is a conspiracy and the ones wit the comon sense.
 06-13-2005, 11:29 AM         #78
deeeillest 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
oh another conspiracy when bush parachuted out the planes he landed on the floors above and planted bombs thats what those pictures are, cus everything u read off the internet is true right, and all the pics are true to.
 06-13-2005, 11:35 AM         #79
Shakur195 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Why don't you just d.l that Alex Jones movie he can tell you better than I can but obviously your not going to because you seem to not be open minded. Again, watch the video, all the evidence is there.
 06-13-2005, 11:49 AM         #80
Shakur195 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Here's the clip from wednesday's Alex Jones Show which featured an analysis of former Vice Chairman of the 9/11 Commission Lee Hamilton's appearance on C-Span. D.L IT!!!

Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Major key galore
44 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside BX Detectives!!! Come Praise the Lord
50 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
MLB Most Talented Baseball player you've since since the turn of the century?
85 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
audio inside Kid Cudi - Surfin' ft. Pharrell Williams
73 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
audio inside 50 Cent - Ooouuu (Remix) ft. Young M.A
173 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Suicide Squad Just Notched Another Box Office Win Over Rival Marvel S..
56 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside 2K17 AI Double Team Cheese Out of Control?
53 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Philly rapper Quilly gets chain snatched at Mcdonalds
126 comments
2 days ago
@misc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy