Jun 9 - GERMAN SHOW claims BUSH DID 9-11.

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Shawty Lo at wake
158 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Meek Mill accepts The Games's fight challenge
79 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Meek just dropped one of the verses of the year :mjcry:
172 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside wwf legend gail kim
32 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 06-11-2005, 02:56 PM         #41
sean 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 THuG LYFe said:
you guys are so full of sh*t, ive been around this board a long time and heard tons of bullsh*t from AIDs being manmade to vida guerra's a.ss being photoshopped but you guys are topping the list. All you of so blindly believe that Bush made 9/11 happen but yet you still sit in this country and you do NOTHING about it. What the fu*k would make any American president launch an attack on his own country. Do you know how many people would be involved in a secret like that. Will you listen to your godamn selves. Everything is Bush's fault right? Let me tell you ignorant a.sses something, Bush is one fu*king man. He does not run this country by himself. He was not the one that gave the final OK to start war in Afghanistan or Iraq. He does not run this country anymore then all you bi*ch a.ss ignorant mutha fu*kaz that would actually stand up and do something about it instead of whining your bi*ch a.sses off on a messege board.

And another thing, i bet all of you Bush haters are all Clinton lovers. fu*k clinton. Clinton had the chance to pursue after Bin Laden when Bin Laden blew up the U.S.S. Cole. Clinton did nothing, all he did was sign a bill to get rid of black ops (US military term for secretly a.ssasinating enemies such as Bin Laden). Bush went striaght for this mutha fu*ka and its been 4 years and he still hasn't attacked us again. for all we know, the mutha fu*kaz dead. And Kerry would've fu*ked up things more. I am not a Bush supporter, but I am not ignorant enough to blame our problems on JUST him.

AND DO YOU SEE THE PRICE OF GAS? DO YOU REALLY THINK TAKING OVER IRAQ HAS HELPED US IN THAT DEPARTMENT???
I understand where you're coming from. But what do you expect us to do? You can stand up for your beliefs, but you can't always make them heard. Something like this would be rejected so quickly by a lot of the public and media that it's almost inevitable that it would be immediately determined untrue. I also know that the President has a cabinet of members that a.ssist him in decision making based on their field of work. But don't you think that Bush could overrule even if the Secretary of Defense said that war was the wrong idea?

I certainly don't think that Bush knocked down the towers, or was behind the k!lling of these thousands of people. But I certainly do think that while it may only be a small amount, his involvement in these acts, including the war, does exist. He is trying to complete his Father's legacy. He wants this country to be the most powerful of all. And while a.ssuming is wrong, I'm a.ssuming that he believes that the victory over Iraq, and the fact that we are working to rebuild a country is going to make the US look almighty. I don't think he knew that gas prices would rise so abruptly. I think he was worrying too much about social security at the time. Flaws are a part of every plan, and that was probably one of them.

Perhaps if he is involved in this way, that he thought that his actions would actually be better for the country, and that he did not have any negative intent at all. Who knows. We will obviously never know.
 11 years ago '04        #42
I10YELLABOI29 
space
space
$786 | Props total: 38 38
I'm im the military and anybody with common sense knows the goverment knew 9/11 was going to take place. It as simple as why in the hell would the president be in Florida reading some fu*kin books to kids and not be in Washington that day. What a coincedence right? Yea its fu*ked up that people had to lose they're lives in NY and DC but remember it was less than 3000 k!lled. So think about it dumbasses. He wanted any excuse whatsoever to start a war in IRAQ for their fu*king OIL. When damn near every hijacker was of Saudi descent. Now to me those are two different countries and the main guy was supposedly Bin Laden and we have no fu*king clue where he is but the only person we captured was Saadam.........PLEASE...........save all your lil opinions on this belief that BUSH didnt have nothing to do with it because people with a little bit of common sense know what's really going on.......and to this day they're are over 1700 military deaths in IRAQ and counting and "WHAT" are we "ACCOMPLISHING"
 11 years ago '04        #43
refuze 180 heat pts180
space
space
$17,260 | Props total: 3919 3919
this thread is so stupid it's not even funny.

you all are gonna believe germans? yeah, the people from a country that tried to k!ll off the jews, slavs, and other undesirables. the people from a country that tried to take over the world. the people from a country that were blamed for starting world war 1 and world war 2.
 11 years ago '04        #44
illipinopimp 
space
space
$360 | Props total: 0 0
 THuG LYFe said:
you guys are so full of sh*t, ive been around this board a long time and heard tons of bullsh*t from AIDs being manmade to vida guerra's a.ss being photoshopped but you guys are topping the list. All you of so blindly believe that Bush made 9/11 happen but yet you still sit in this country and you do NOTHING about it. What the fu*k would make any American president launch an attack on his own country. Do you know how many people would be involved in a secret like that. Will you listen to your godamn selves. Everything is Bush's fault right? Let me tell you ignorant a.sses something, Bush is one fu*king man. He does not run this country by himself. He was not the one that gave the final OK to start war in Afghanistan or Iraq. He does not run this country anymore then all you bi*ch a.ss ignorant mutha fu*kaz that would actually stand up and do something about it instead of whining your bi*ch a.sses off on a messege board.

And another thing, i bet all of you Bush haters are all Clinton lovers. fu*k clinton. Clinton had the chance to pursue after Bin Laden when Bin Laden blew up the U.S.S. Cole. Clinton did nothing, all he did was sign a bill to get rid of black ops (US military term for secretly a.ssasinating enemies such as Bin Laden). Bush went striaght for this mutha fu*ka and its been 4 years and he still hasn't attacked us again. for all we know, the mutha fu*kaz dead. And Kerry would've fu*ked up things more. I am not a Bush supporter, but I am not ignorant enough to blame our problems on JUST him.

AND DO YOU SEE THE PRICE OF GAS? DO YOU REALLY THINK TAKING OVER IRAQ HAS HELPED US IN THAT DEPARTMENT???
^^^well spoken. that's sum muthafu*kin real talk 4 all u ignorant a.ss ppl out there.
Another thing, bush isn't the only 1 w/ connections in the oil business. jimmy carter, bill clinton & even michael moore hav the same kind of connections as bush.
 11 years ago '04        #45
THuG LYFe 198 heat pts198
space
space
$2,844 | Props total: 266 266
 sean said:
I understand where you're coming from. But what do you expect us to do? You can stand up for your beliefs, but you can't always make them heard. Something like this would be rejected so quickly by a lot of the public and media that it's almost inevitable that it would be immediately determined untrue. I also know that the President has a cabinet of members that a.ssist him in decision making based on their field of work. But don't you think that Bush could overrule even if the Secretary of Defense said that war was the wrong idea?

I certainly don't think that Bush knocked down the towers, or was behind the k!lling of these thousands of people. But I certainly do think that while it may only be a small amount, his involvement in these acts, including the war, does exist. He is trying to complete his Father's legacy. He wants this country to be the most powerful of all. And while a.ssuming is wrong, I'm a.ssuming that he believes that the victory over Iraq, and the fact that we are working to rebuild a country is going to make the US look almighty. I don't think he knew that gas prices would rise so abruptly. I think he was worrying too much about social security at the time. Flaws are a part of every plan, and that was probably one of them.

Perhaps if he is involved in this way, that he thought that his actions would actually be better for the country, and that he did not have any negative intent at all. Who knows. We will obviously never know.
See this is what everybody else should do, use logic and common sense when stating their claim. I don't say i neccesarily agree with you but your thoughts are welll spoken and they make me think.
 06-11-2005, 08:01 PM         #46
-BC- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
straight up this is true. i dont even want to try and explain it, but theres so much evidence that shows a) those planes couldnt have leveled the towers, b)there was no plane that hit the pentagon, it was one of those unmanned spy planes, and c) that everything happening as a result of 9/11 is benefiting bush and his republican friends and fellow oil profiteers. the fact that anyone wouldnt believe this truth (that this whole thing [9/11, Iraq War, Patriot Act...... etc. ] is a bunch of lies and brainwashing to take your minds off the real problems going on under your nose)

the explosions that knocked the towers down were of a demolition type, not ones that would be caused by jet fuel. open your eyes --> :wow: :wow: :wow:

Last edited by -BC-; 06-11-2005 at 08:03 PM..
 11 years ago '05        #47
PCP MC 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,347 | Props total: 0 0
Damn title is misleading..whether Bushy or his administration did it or not, the German show doesn't CLAIM he did it..it's a "what if" type show.

Dummies! Gettin all off track!
 06-11-2005, 09:13 PM         #48
dasnizzle 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
YOU ALL ARE fu*kING RIDICULOUS. BUSH IS NOT PERFECT, he has flaws, but holy sh*t you are all extremists. He did not knock down the towers.

Its even more ridiculous that all of you are laughing at the people who disagree with you, calling us ignorant. Open your fricken minds. YOu are the ignorant people of society, believing any and the dumbest sh*t you hear. The AMerican Governemnt did not know 911 was going to happen. The tragedy is bad enoguh, but now we have ignorant AMericans undermining our executive and other branches of government. It is exactly what the terrorists wanted when they k!lled many innocent americans. They wanted to cause our society to fall apart, and turn against their leader. And apparently, from what ive readf on these boards, they have done a pretty good job of corrupting the people from sane and credible viewpoints of their society. Just give it fu*king rest, and prove that we all have passed 5th grade. Thank you
 11 years ago '04        #49
uncfan888 5 heat pts
space
space
$17,711 | Props total: 13 13
 THuG LYFe said:

props. good sh*t
 06-12-2005, 03:24 AM         #50
Kocoapelle 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Everyone that thinks BUSH is corrupted, is stating what seems to be true from their own intuition and knowledge, and they are entitled to their opinion. Even though all the media would never portray it to be so, that is what makes us more suspicious... of what they are hiding... what are they hiding? what is the deeper truth? why does the media always paint such a one sided pretty picture???

and all of you republican traditionalists that say we're extremists and radicals, youre the ones getting so mad, swearing and cliche' name calling, pointing the finger at innocent people who are just looking for the truth! It seems you'd rather k!ll your own fellow citizens over this than look at your president with any disgust. You'd believe what CNN shows you before actual documents from a 'radical'.

and you probably havent even watched the corporation or farenheit 9/11... that's a good place to start.

figure it out for yourself noone can do it for you
 06-12-2005, 06:39 AM         #51
Flex187ad 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i think when people say BUSH did it they mean to say teh GOVERNMENT did it, i suggest the people who think we are all ignorant a**holes for believing something so absurd, to checkout Farenheit 9/11 and 911 IN PLANE SITE, itll just open your eyes a bit, theres no doubt that there was something else happening on that fateful day than what weve been led to believe
 06-12-2005, 07:55 AM         #52
Melow 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
everybody knows he did the dirt
 11 years ago '04        #53
Thirdc0astgh0st 
space
space
$973 | Props total: 3 3
What fu*king leader would attack his own country. Its stupid to think that the president would do some bullsh*t like that. We took out Afganistan and we might as well take out sadaam while we over there. I give Bush props for attacking that muthafu*king quick. Shoot first and then ask questions later.
 11 years ago '04        #54
J-Flexxx 
space
space
space
$1,238 | Props total: 0 0
y'all are gullable as hell if u listen to whatever fatass michael moore tells you in that movie, he gets a bit of info and turns it into big sh*t before getting all the facts.... Its like if you asked, what's the score of the game on tv? He'd tell you "its close" and the team HE likes is probably winning.....that's all, he don't give u the actual score and sh*t, the dude don't get his facts straight, uses his opinion on sh*t.... i'm not sayin all his sh*t is false, but he doesn't put out all facts.....
 06-12-2005, 10:38 AM         #55
DoogZ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
How can one trust Michael Moore or these other sources for honest information? Granted major media outlets like Fox News, CNN, every newspaper and news network has their own bias, and their own agenda, but so do Michael Moore and every information provider. How much has Michael Moore gained financially and publicity-wise just from Fahrenheit 911? Do you really think these people give a damn about informing the public, or are they just as guilty as every other news source in trying to get money and valuing their opinions over the truth? You can't write off everything Fox news says as biased garbage, and take everything Michael Moore says as gospel and vice versa.
 11 years ago '05        #56
StonedJeff 3 heat pts
space
space
$902 | Props total: 0 0
lol i dont kno about this
 06-12-2005, 01:50 PM         #57
slv300e 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
no you republican clowns are telling us not to believ eeverything you hear. and that exactly what we did. We heard that it was osama yadad yada yada.... AS the saying goes believe none fo what you hear and half of what you see. I now believe nothing that i heard regarding osama and 911. I saw the footages/pics of the crasshes and i believe half of whats there. If you republican d!ckriderz cant answer me what the fu*k happened to the plane that supposedly crashed into the pentagon, then sit the fu*k down cuz you guys are the most ignorant of all.

Its plain and simple, when a plane crashes there is wreckage; seats, fusalage, engines, luggage, wings, just like in Shanksville Penn. You saw the pics to that crash site and there identifiable wreckage all over the fu*king place. You guys need to actually site down and look at some pics that were taken right after the planes crashed. If you cant find the plane, then you should really reconsider what YOUR GOVERNMENT told you about a plane crashing into the pentagon. So stop hatin cuz i despise those who lie to me...in this case, the republicans.

And as far as what thug lyfe said about gas prices "AND DO YOU SEE THE PRICE OF GAS? DO YOU REALLY THINK TAKING OVER IRAQ HAS HELPED US IN THAT DEPARTMENT???" Did it ever possibly go through your mind that the cost of oil hasnt gone up but just the price at the pumo has? I mean iv tried to look around and see if every country is going through a spike in gas prices but i havent had much luck. If this is true lets see who would profit?? Thats right your buddy bush adn the rest of his gang. sh*t all he has to say is "oh well the price is high because of the war"
well like I said, maybe they are just selling it to us at a higher price because after all were still gonna buy it and they are only gonna profit more and more and more....
 06-12-2005, 02:02 PM         #58
slv300e 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
its all just bulding debrise.

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Also note that in the above picture, the roof line is still intact and had simply collapsed. It wasnt dostryed but since there was a hole in the bottom floors it could hold up anymore. Now this leads to another serious question. The boeing is about 45 feet high from ground up. How did this "plane" crash into the building without the tail hitting the upper floors? For the idiots that will say it had crashed while it had landed then it would have left tire tracks and none were found so thats out of the question.

Since some of yall that think im crazy refuse to find out the facts, i got them for you right here. So stop making excuses and see for yourself.

sh*t heres my source for the ones that will say I altered the photos.

06-12-2005, 02:18 PM         #59
Kocoapelle 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
haha props on those photos doggy! props props props

I personally havent ever seen those before but based on Bush's smugness I decided along time ago he and his affiliates are not honest and 'for the people' like a TRUE leader should be.

those photos just are one many pieces of a puzzle that doesnt quite fit together
 06-12-2005, 02:22 PM         #60
tinytiny 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
we been knew bush had something to do with that sh*t
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside BX Detectives!!! Come Praise the Lord
44 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Major key galore
40 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside sarah macdonald
70 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Philly rapper Quilly gets chain snatched at Mcdonalds
126 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
NBA Bobby Simmons testifying against one of Chicago's Most Feared Gangs
235 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Sep 29 - The List of Clinton Associates Who’ve Died Mysteriously.
239 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Video inside 2K17 AI Double Team Cheese Out of Control?
50 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
NBA KD & Klay - Shoot till you miss
165 comments
1 day ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy