Jun 9 - GERMAN SHOW claims BUSH DID 9-11.

most viewed right now
105 comments @hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

06-12-2005, 07:39 AM         #51
Flex187ad  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i think when people say BUSH did it they mean to say teh GOVERNMENT did it, i suggest the people who think we are all ignorant a**holes for believing something so absurd, to checkout Farenheit 9/11 and 911 IN PLANE SITE, itll just open your eyes a bit, theres no doubt that there was something else happening on that fateful day than what weve been led to believe

06-12-2005, 08:55 AM         #52
Melow  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
everybody knows he did the dirt

14 years ago '04        #53
Thirdc0astgh0st 
space
space
$992 | Props total: 57 57
What fu*king leader would attack his own country. Its stupid to think that the president would do some bullsh*t like that. We took out Afganistan and we might as well take out sadaam while we over there. I give Bush props for attacking that muthafu*king quick. Shoot first and then ask questions later.

14 years ago '04        #54
J-Flexxx 
space
space
space
$1,238 | Props total: 0 0
y'all are gullable as hell if u listen to whatever fatass michael moore tells you in that movie, he gets a bit of info and turns it into big sh*t before getting all the facts.... Its like if you asked, what's the score of the game on tv? He'd tell you "its close" and the team HE likes is probably winning.....that's all, he don't give u the actual score and sh*t, the dude don't get his facts straight, uses his opinion on sh*t.... i'm not sayin all his sh*t is false, but he doesn't put out all facts.....

06-12-2005, 11:38 AM         #55
DoogZ  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
How can one trust Michael Moore or these other sources for honest information? Granted major media outlets like Fox News, CNN, every newspaper and news network has their own bias, and their own agenda, but so do Michael Moore and every information provider. How much has Michael Moore gained financially and publicity-wise just from Fahrenheit 911? Do you really think these people give a damn about informing the public, or are they just as guilty as every other news source in trying to get money and valuing their opinions over the truth? You can't write off everything Fox news says as biased garbage, and take everything Michael Moore says as gospel and vice versa.

14 years ago '05        #56
StonedJeff 3 heat pts
space
space
$908 | Props total: 2 2
lol i dont kno about this

06-12-2005, 02:50 PM         #57
slv300e  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
no you republican clowns are telling us not to believ eeverything you hear. and that exactly what we did. We heard that it was osama yadad yada yada.... AS the saying goes believe none fo what you hear and half of what you see. I now believe nothing that i heard regarding osama and 911. I saw the footages/pics of the crasshes and i believe half of whats there. If you republican d!ckriderz cant answer me what the fu*k happened to the plane that supposedly crashed into the pentagon, then sit the fu*k down cuz you guys are the most ignorant of all.

Its plain and simple, when a plane crashes there is wreckage; seats, fusalage, engines, luggage, wings, just like in Shanksville Penn. You saw the pics to that crash site and there identifiable wreckage all over the fu*king place. You guys need to actually site down and look at some pics that were taken right after the planes crashed. If you cant find the plane, then you should really reconsider what YOUR GOVERNMENT told you about a plane crashing into the pentagon. So stop hatin cuz i despise those who lie to me...in this case, the republicans.

And as far as what thug lyfe said about gas prices "AND DO YOU SEE THE PRICE OF GAS? DO YOU REALLY THINK TAKING OVER IRAQ HAS HELPED US IN THAT DEPARTMENT???" Did it ever possibly go through your mind that the cost of oil hasnt gone up but just the price at the pumo has? I mean iv tried to look around and see if every country is going through a spike in gas prices but i havent had much luck. If this is true lets see who would profit?? Thats right your buddy bush adn the rest of his gang. sh*t all he has to say is "oh well the price is high because of the war"
well like I said, maybe they are just selling it to us at a higher price because after all were still gonna buy it and they are only gonna profit more and more and more....

06-12-2005, 03:02 PM         #58
slv300e  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
its all just bulding debrise.

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Also note that in the above picture, the roof line is still intact and had simply collapsed. It wasnt dostryed but since there was a hole in the bottom floors it could hold up anymore. Now this leads to another serious question. The boeing is about 45 feet high from ground up. How did this "plane" crash into the building without the tail hitting the upper floors? For the idiots that will say it had crashed while it had landed then it would have left tire tracks and none were found so thats out of the question.

Since some of yall that think im crazy refuse to find out the facts, i got them for you right here. So stop making excuses and see for yourself.

sh*t heres my source for the ones that will say I altered the photos.

06-12-2005, 03:18 PM         #59
Kocoapelle  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
haha props on those photos doggy! props props props

I personally havent ever seen those before but based on Bush's smugness I decided along time ago he and his affiliates are not honest and 'for the people' like a TRUE leader should be.

those photos just are one many pieces of a puzzle that doesnt quite fit together

06-12-2005, 03:22 PM         #60
tinytiny  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
we been knew bush had something to do with that sh*t

06-12-2005, 03:32 PM         #61
All4n  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Anythings a possibility but its all theorys and you are not going to find out the truth. You just have to beleive what you feel is right, based on the things you know. Do research all day, but you won't get the actual truth, its still a theory.

06-12-2005, 03:54 PM         #62
slv300e  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^^^^ thats true man but education is key. If people open their eyes to see what really happening things might change for the better. I mean sh*t if people knew what really happened then do u think bush would really have been re elected???

06-12-2005, 03:56 PM         #63
Kocoapelle  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Thirdc0astgh0st said
What fu*king leader would attack his own country. Its stupid to think that the president would do some bullsh*t like that.

but it's true... that's how fu*ked up it is.

its all fu*ked up man, the media is what runs the country and they are owned by some dudes that dont give two sh*ts about the truth... havent you guys seen the corporation?? ... "WE just paid 3 billion dollars for Fox news... WE'll TELL YOU, what the news is."

after 9/11 a TRUE leader would have said this happened for a reason and we should aim for world peace, and turn such a huge negative into a positive rather than WAR WAR WAR! ..

everyone knows wars not the answer!

instead BUSH was like "everyone go to the malls, keep shopping, take your kids to Disneyland" what kind of speech is that....

smells fishy to me

06-12-2005, 03:57 PM         #64
Dj J-One  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*k Bush

06-12-2005, 04:18 PM         #65
Shakur195  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Ok here let me break some of this down. Here's some evidence that the government was involved in 9/11. First let me point out that Osama bin Laden aka Tim Osman is a member of the CIA. The CIA trained him and we use him for when we need him. Bush got the money for his first oil company from the bin Landen's.

I'd like someone to tell me why on 9/11 d!ck Chaney was in controll of NORAD (first time in it's 50 year history a person inside the White House was in charge) and he told them to STAND DOWN and not go and shoot down the planes (also the first time they were told to stand down in it's 50 year history).

Larry Silverstein who was the owner of the two main towers of the WTC complex weeks before 9/11 bought the whole complex and put a huge bond on it worth some 7 milion i think. On 9/11 every building in the WTC complex came down even WTC building 7 which was the farthest away and it mysteriestly cought fire later in the day and then they "pulled it"... which means to demolish... which takes days to set up dynomite to demolish a building but yet they were able to do so within hours on 9/11. Building CLOSER to the main towers which had pieces of the two main towers fall ON IT had MINOR damages... but of course, they weren't owned to Silverstein.

What about all the warnings that came from the White House warning officials to not fly to Mahnhatten on the morning of 9/11 because of a "big event". One of which was the mayor of San Fran (i forget his name).

What about Bush being a member of Skull & Bones... a faternity in which John Kerry is also a member of. What about Bush going to Bohiem Grove were they worship "molak" and have fake human sacrifices... what a christian President. The whole christian thing is just to get votes from other christians, which worked, since my pap and grandma both voted for him soly on that reason. And before people start thsi whole "oh that's just a conspiracy" sh*t.. bullsh*t there's pictures of Bush and his dad at Bohemians Grove and Alex Jones has video of the rituals they do in Bohemians Grove.

And about the two main towers coming down there's NO WAY that was caused by the fire... There are pictures of people STANDING waiting for help in the holes where the planes crashed. How could they stand high tempatures that would melt steal??? Well they couldn't, exactly (look at pic below).

[pic - click to view]

There's plenty of more evidence but instead of me keep going on look it up yourselves and wake up!

Last edited by Shakur195; 06-12-2005 at 04:26 PM..

06-12-2005, 04:28 PM         #66
Kocoapelle  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the planes were controlled by remote controls thats why they hit so precisely its israeli technology, a human could never fly it in there like that so precisely

i also heard (im not sure about this one) that the passengers of the 2 planes were all government names... and they obviously werent on the planes... but are now on some island somewhere living it up.

alot of people would do that, i mean ditch your wife and kids (not cool), but go drink all day and party with beautiful women somewhere undisclosed on some island no one knows exists...

and also the towers were insured heavily and so was everything else conveniently

i dont know about this as far as being true but it is possible, just thought id share for sh*ts and giggles

HOLLA

06-12-2005, 04:42 PM         #67
Shakur195  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^^9 of the "hijackers" were reported alive by the BBC... there were pictures of security cameras from other airports of them ariving later that day on 9/11. And I've read alot about the planes being remote controlled which i believe is probably what happened.

Also the government claims they had got the passport from one of the hijackers from it falling out of the plane after it hit the WTC. lol what bullsh*t.

Last edited by Shakur195; 06-12-2005 at 05:14 PM..

06-12-2005, 04:47 PM         #68
Shakur195  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Here are some pictures of bombs going off inside the building, which caused it to calapse...

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

I got these pictures from a thread someone on another forum i post posted, it's a good read >>>

If you want to continue to argue about the government being involved because you don't believe it before you do so i suggest you d.l and watch this...

Alex Jones: Martial Law

Last edited by Shakur195; 06-12-2005 at 04:54 PM..

06-12-2005, 05:02 PM         #69
Shakur195  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I have been looking around here's an article from the BBC about some of the hijackers being alive...

06-12-2005, 09:16 PM         #70
slv300e  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
so where did all those bush lovers go? Its all good we went through the same sh*t when we realized we were completly lied to this whole time too. Remember, part of accepting the truth starts with denial. Now that yall can put an end to the denial by piecing together all the facts, you can see whats up and spread the word n educate others

Last edited by slv300e; 06-12-2005 at 09:24 PM..

06-12-2005, 09:22 PM         #71
Flint-Town  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Bush Knocked Down The Towers
Tell the Truth n*gga
Bush Knocked Down The Towers
Bin Laden Didnt blow up the Projects
it was u n*gga
tell the truth n*gga

06-12-2005, 09:47 PM         #72
Kocoapelle  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
see even the intelligent rapper know its true .. i remember a couple years ago when Outkast won some award at the grammy's or some other award show he was like "if yall are gonna see a movie this summer go see farenheit 9/11 and THEN vote!"

also eminem did the song Mosh where he hinted at it i think

so props to them you gotta have balls because its a very touchy subject just look what happened to the dixie chicks i think theyre in jail with sadam

06-12-2005, 10:49 PM         #73
Shakur195  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Kocoapelle said
see even the intelligent rapper know its true .. i remember a couple years ago when Outkast won some award at the grammy's or some other award show he was like "if yall are gonna see a movie this summer go see farenheit 9/11 and THEN vote!"

also eminem did the song Mosh where he hinted at it i think

so props to them you gotta have balls because its a very touchy subject just look what happened to the dixie chicks i think theyre in jail with sadam
The bad thing though about Farenheit 9/11 is that it actually helped out Bush. All it did was make him look like some dumb guy who took to many vacations, covering up the real questions. Micheal Moore didn't do sh*t but help Bush. Alex Jones' movies need to be out in the open like Micheals are.

06-13-2005, 12:11 PM         #74
Shakur195  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Uppin', come on now where did everyone go i wanna see what y'all who don't believe it think.

06-13-2005, 12:19 PM         #75
deeeillest  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
very funny very funny the picture wit the bomb on the buildings, yall are really on some dumb sh*t. u guys jus look dumb wit these posts, israeli technology, bin laden is in the cia. yall make me laugh. please prove more to me u guys are so smart lmao u fu*kin dumb a.sses dont know sh*t, jus read bulsh*t of the net and think its true.

Home      

most viewed right now
-17online now  24
Hoodrich Pablo Juan robbed again left naked in the streets in Atlanta
371 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+202online now  16
Image(s) inside Pretty Girl Issues Is TOP Heavy!
75 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  14
Video inside The View speak on that Gillette commercial
66 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
+110online now  11
Video inside Big Drako aka New Nas Soulja boy breakfast club interview
290 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+91online now  10
Image(s) inside They must know slappers are being banged
96 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  9
Article inside Apple Getting Flabby & Desperate - Introducing: the Apple Big Butt B..
36 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
+73online now  6
Soooo we not go talk about this Trip Drill 2019 video
204 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+59online now  4
One Deleted Killmonger Line Changed 'Black Panther's Entire Ending