Jun 9 - GERMAN SHOW claims BUSH DID 9-11.

most viewed right now
Video inside The Game - Pest Control (Official Music Video)
185 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Sep 26 - POLL OF POLLS: The people say Trump won it easily
47 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Warriors media day pics and debut of new "Crossover" jersey
43 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Taxstone on twitter begging for a beatdown from Game
36 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 06-10-2005, 08:44 AM         #21
LastResort 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CHRONIC2oo3 said:
You people are making zero fu*king sense as usual. If Bush had a part in 9/11... why? What would he gain from starting a war, making gas prices go high, and getting people to disdain him due to starting a war? It's easy to say someone did something, but you people aren't even stating why or even how.

we don't have to prove it to u or anyone - we proved it to ourselfs and thats what matters, were just commenting on the post. go read up, were all awake while your still sleeping.......................................... .........GOODNIGHT
 06-10-2005, 02:56 PM         #22
deeeillest 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the reason why u didnt see plane wreckage u dumb fu*k cus the only photos were from a security camera that doesnt take live video only still shots every 5 or 10 seconds. i think bush parachuted out of the planes before they hit the towers and then, it didnt stop there he parachuted from on plane to other plane on route to the dc area then parachuted again and a big breeze blew him to florida where he found out about it. so ur guys are right bush knocked down the towers, fu*kin idiots lmao at how stupid some people in this country are, i dont need facts its common sense that our president wouldnt k!ll any of his own people unless ur saddam but hes allright cus hes muslim. i cant wait for another 9/11 happens i jus cant wait. man yall motherfu*kers dont know how good yall got it man, if u hate this country so much get the fu*k out. cus in iraq u wouldnt even have a computer or a fu*kin opinion, be happy u can voice ur stupid bullsh*t opinons.
 06-10-2005, 03:00 PM         #23
deeeillest 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
so cuzjuan what happened to the towers? the planes hit then let me guess bush ran in wit a bomb to both buildings and blew them both up. right or wrong? i mean look n*ggas its all there bush planted bombs in the world trade center look n*ggas look
 06-10-2005, 03:02 PM         #24
deeeillest 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
but then again this all one big conspiracy, and somehow it will come down to the blacks sayin something the whites did wrong. u gotta love this country maaaaayne
 11 years ago '05        #25
Mattnutz114 
space
space
$219 | Props total: 6 6
bin laden didn't knock down the towers
it was you n*gga..tell the truth n*gga..
bush knocked down the towers-immortal technique and jadakiss

real talk right there
 11 years ago '04        #26
THuG LYFe 198 heat pts198
space
space
$2,844 | Props total: 266 266
you guys are on crack
 06-10-2005, 05:09 PM         #27
slv300e 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
check that out and tell me what yall think
 06-10-2005, 05:50 PM         #28
e-PEEPING TOM 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this sh*t means nothing...we're in a police state now...
 06-10-2005, 05:52 PM         #29
DoogZ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Some of you people are willing to believe any crackpot theory you hear. I've seen some of the same photos from the pentagon, and there are plane parts visible. Just because somebody says there aren't while showing a picture of the mixed rubble of a plane and a building from a distance doesn't mean there isn't any. I've done enough research to realize that a plane hit the pentagon, and as for the twin towers, it wasn't just the impact of the planes, it was the full fuel tanks exploding and burning everything. As strong as the steel was, jet fuel burns at a very high temperature and did enough structural damage to make the floors above the crash collapse, which got the collapse of the entire building started. And the second building's collapse was aided by that giant building next door that just fell down, and caused quite a tremor. I'd like to believe it was the work of al qaeda and al qaeda alone, but that we will never truly know. There are websites that try to prove it both ways, look at them both before spouting off uninformed nonsense. And as for trusting Germans for providing an unbiased, completely honest view of history, look at how they've dealt with teaching their children about the holocaust, and then justify believing everything the government says at face value.

Last edited by DoogZ; 06-10-2005 at 05:54 PM..
 06-10-2005, 06:16 PM         #30
dasnizzle 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This is so pathetic.. all you of people think that the people who believe osama did 9/11 are ignorant.. open up your eyes a little. Stop being so stubborn and think about it. Why would Bush knock down the towers... its so ridiculous. I know nothing i can say will convince you guys, but please look at it from the other side. I am not ignorant, and I am a hundred percent sure that a country founded on Christian principles, aiding countries all over the world without even telling the AMerican public, would not just k!ll thousands of their own people. You are all so caught up in conspiracy that you forget realism and you go to extremist beliefs. Lets all be adults and not believe such foolish conspiracies.
 11 years ago '04        #31
refuze 178 heat pts178
space
space
$17,238 | Props total: 3748 3748
LMAO!!!

right. germans pretend like ww1 and ww2 never happened.
 06-10-2005, 07:57 PM         #32
Kocoapelle 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DoogZ said:
Some of you people are willing to believe any crackpot theory you hear. I've seen some of the same photos from the pentagon, and there are plane parts visible. Just because somebody says there aren't while showing a picture of the mixed rubble of a plane and a building from a distance doesn't mean there isn't any. I've done enough research to realize that a plane hit the pentagon, and as for the twin towers, it wasn't just the impact of the planes, it was the full fuel tanks exploding and burning everything. As strong as the steel was, jet fuel burns at a very high temperature and did enough structural damage to make the floors above the crash collapse, which got the collapse of the entire building started. And the second building's collapse was aided by that giant building next door that just fell down, and caused quite a tremor. I'd like to believe it was the work of al qaeda and al qaeda alone, but that we will never truly know. There are websites that try to prove it both ways, look at them both before spouting off uninformed nonsense. And as for trusting Germans for providing an unbiased, completely honest view of history, look at how they've dealt with teaching their children about the holocaust, and then justify believing everything the government says at face value.

whether the planes alone caused the building to fall or not, doesn't prove anything in regards to whether or not BUSH had anything to do with it. Now obviously he's a puppet and does what he's told by his "base" as he likes to call them (Farenheit 911) and there are many reasons YOU can think of if you use your imagination as to why they would go and do this...

1. to install fear in Americans and the world.
2. to make money going to war by being in cahoots with corporations that build weaponry.
3. wipe out debts in the financial world (trillions)
4. make oil people happy (who are friends with Bush)
5. etc. etc. etc.

who knows exactly how evil they are or why exactly they did it... but i believe he is not innocent and knew it was going to happen, and i believe bush and all governing bodies are affiliated with corporations and therefor the illuminati... so you cant trust them they are not for the people...

the people of the world are innocent but theres a small percentage who run the planet the way it is and they like to keep it that way... BUSH IS A PUPPET- but look at the bigger picture

C.R.E.A.M.
 06-10-2005, 07:59 PM         #33
Kocoapelle 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
also I've been to Germany recently visiting a girlfriend and stayed with her family who has 3 teenagers and i learned that the Germans actually do talk A LOT about the holocaust and are obviously very ashamed they dont dent it... especially the younger generations.. they teach about it in school and stuff too
 06-10-2005, 08:02 PM         #34
jdubb4eva 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i think it was all becuz of him the towers weren't comin down when bill clint was in office, and bush attacking iraq was all about oil, especially when his family built their fortune off of it
 11 years ago '04        #35
THuG LYFe 198 heat pts198
space
space
$2,844 | Props total: 266 266
you guys are so full of sh*t, ive been around this board a long time and heard tons of bullsh*t from AIDs being manmade to vida guerra's a.ss being photoshopped but you guys are topping the list. All you of so blindly believe that Bush made 9/11 happen but yet you still sit in this country and you do NOTHING about it. What the fu*k would make any American president launch an attack on his own country. Do you know how many people would be involved in a secret like that. Will you listen to your godamn selves. Everything is Bush's fault right? Let me tell you ignorant a.sses something, Bush is one fu*king man. He does not run this country by himself. He was not the one that gave the final OK to start war in Afghanistan or Iraq. He does not run this country anymore then all you bi*ch a.ss ignorant mutha fu*kaz that would actually stand up and do something about it instead of whining your bi*ch a.sses off on a messege board.

And another thing, i bet all of you Bush haters are all Clinton lovers. fu*k clinton. Clinton had the chance to pursue after Bin Laden when Bin Laden blew up the U.S.S. Cole. Clinton did nothing, all he did was sign a bill to get rid of black ops (US military term for secretly a.ssasinating enemies such as Bin Laden). Bush went striaght for this mutha fu*ka and its been 4 years and he still hasn't attacked us again. for all we know, the mutha fu*kaz dead. And Kerry would've fu*ked up things more. I am not a Bush supporter, but I am not ignorant enough to blame our problems on JUST him.

AND DO YOU SEE THE PRICE OF GAS? DO YOU REALLY THINK TAKING OVER IRAQ HAS HELPED US IN THAT DEPARTMENT???

Last edited by THuG LYFe; 06-10-2005 at 11:09 PM..
 06-10-2005, 11:07 PM         #36
Flex187ad 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
downloading 911 IN PLANE SITE right now
all the other non-believers you should watch it aswell, dont be so ignorant and narrow-minded
 11 years ago '04        #37
Screwhead|m 186 heat pts186
space
space
$14,930 | Props total: 70 70
I wouldn't be suprised if Bush was behind 9/11. He's been using 9/11 for political leverage for the past few years now.

1. He used 9/11 to scare the country, and our politicians into supporting the war in Iraq
2. He used 9/11 to hype up support for the "Patriot Act," to "f!ght the 'War on Terror'" but robs American citizens of their civil liberties and freedoms
3. Bush and his republican heathens used 9/11 to turn the 2004 election onto one subject: "Who was better to protect America?"

If it wasn't for 9/11, Bush's a.ss would be back in Texas.

sh*t, he'll probably use 9/11 to push for war with Iran in a couple years.

Last edited by Screwhead; 06-11-2005 at 03:28 AM..
 06-11-2005, 12:44 PM         #38
Kocoapelle 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Screwhead said:
I wouldn't be suprised if Bush was behind 9/11. He's been using 9/11 for political leverage for the past few years now.

1. He used 9/11 to scare the country, and our politicians into supporting the war in Iraq
2. He used 9/11 to hype up support for the "Patriot Act," to "f!ght the 'War on Terror'" but robs American citizens of their civil liberties and freedoms
3. Bush and his republican heathens used 9/11 to turn the 2004 election onto one subject: "Who was better to protect America?"

word!
 11 years ago '04        #39
~WB~HStL~ 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,834 | Props total: 0 0
i bet osama is living in the basement of the white house playin' playstation and drinkin' some tea with george bush senior....
 06-11-2005, 02:07 PM         #40
JOEKILLA 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Screwhead said:

:applause: PREACH n*gga!
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx One gotta go for good
75 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Vado shares pic of incarcerated Loon
129 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lil Reese has been missing meals.
124 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Top 10 Amazing Video Games That Never Got A Sequel
72 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Grand Theft Auto: Vice City w/ Ultra 4K Graphic Card Mod
18 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside The Daily Show - Tomi Lahren's Anger Lights Facebook on Fire ~ Evil ..
76 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Man wtf 79 points in 2K17 with a Sharpshooter Online
63 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Detriot PS4 exclusive, 20min Gameplay
26 comments
2 days ago