Jun 9 - GERMAN SHOW claims BUSH DID 9-11.

most viewed right now
Sep 29 - Average Cable TV Bill Now Over $100/Month; “Every Year is a New Recor..
129 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 Cents Ex Jumpoff Booty Is On Point
8 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA KD & Klay - Shoot till you miss
61 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Sep 29 - The List of Clinton Associates Who’ve Died Mysteriously.
116 comments
@misc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 06-09-2005, 10:07 PM         #1
5319 pageviews
101 comments

JOEKILLA 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Jun 9 - GERMAN SHOW claims BUSH DID 9-11.

TV show depicts 9/11 as Bush plot

Washington Times | June 10 2005

A fictional crime drama based on the premise that the Bush administration ordered the September 11 attacks on the World Trade Center and Washington aired this week on German state television, prompting the Green Party chairman to call for an investigation.

"I think absolutely nothing of the conspiracy theory that has been hawked in this series. I hope this particular TV movie will be discussed very critically at the next supervisory board meeting of ARD [state television]," said Green Party Chairman Reinhard Buetikofer, who acknowledged that he had not seen the show.

Sunday night's episode of "Tatort," a popular murder mystery that has been running on state-run ARD-German television for 35 years, revolved around a German woman and a man who was k!lled in her apartment.

According to the plot, which was seen by approximately 7 million Germans, the dead man had been trained to be one of the September 11 pilots but was left behind, only to be tracked down and k!lled by CIA or FBI a.ssassins.

The woman, who says in the program that the September 11 attacks were instigated by the Bush family for oil and power, then is targeted, presumably to silence her. The drama concludes with the German detectives accepting the truth of her story as she eludes the U.S. government hit men and escapes to safety in an unnamed Arab country.

As ludicrous as it may sound to most Americans, the tale has resonance in Germany, where fantastic conspiracy theories often are taken as fact.

Many Germans think, for example, that the 1969 moon landing was faked, and a poll published in the weekly Die Zeit showed that 31 percent of Germans younger than 30 "think that there is a certain possibility that the U.S. government ordered the attacks of 9/11."

In fact, three of the hijackers who seized control of commercial airlines on September 11, 2001, including the ringleader, Mohamed Atta, purportedly had ties to a Hamburg, Germany-based al Qaeda cell.

ARD, and ARD-produced television shows, are funded by a monthly tax on German televisions. The network plays a role similar to the British Broadcasting Corp., or the Public Broadcasting Service in the United States, which is nominally independent but funded by taxpayers.

"Tatort," which translates to "Crime Scene," is a drama with a rotating cast of actors solving mysteries in weekly episodes set throughout Germany.

The U.S. Embassy in Berlin was not impressed with the latest episode, which seemed to use haunting Arabic music to portray Arabs and Muslims as innocent victims of American aggression.

"Any claim or suggestion that the United States government was behind the 9/11 disaster is absolutely absurd and not worthy of further comment," said Robert A. Wood, spokesman for the embassy.

A German diplomat in Washington said no one in Germany took the plot seriously because it was "pure fiction."

"It was so out of line with what people really think," the diplomat said, adding that the episode does not deserve further comment.

101 comments for "Jun 9 - GERMAN SHOW claims BUSH DID 9-11."

06-09-2005, 10:29 PM         #2
Younghovi2 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
thye did it because it the truth bush did that crap.........clown a.ss texan
 06-09-2005, 10:55 PM         #3
playon 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ahahahaah gotta love those europeans they aint blind they c whats goin on
 11 years ago '04        #4
Raziel 4 heat pts
space
space
$4,576 | Props total: 265 265
"Any claim or suggestion that the United States government was behind the 9/11 disaster is absolutely absurd and not worthy of further comment," said Robert A. Wood, spokesman for the embassy

rigggggggggghttttttttttttttt

i think the gov did that sh*t, but i wonder if their more than one party involved
 11 years ago '04        #5
Philly2DaBay 
space
space
$452 | Props total: 0 0
"Bin Laden didn't blow up the projects, It was you, Bush knocked down them towers"
 06-10-2005, 12:45 AM         #6
Flex187ad 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
interesting ...
do you guys honestly think bush was behind it or is this sarcasm?
 06-10-2005, 12:56 AM         #7
HumanCrakk 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
k i fu*kin hate bush and think hes a fu*kin dumbass and wish he was never president but that sh*t is just dumb man its some crazy computer conspiracy theorist sh*t it was bin laden or some terrorists and thats simple and plain
 06-10-2005, 01:00 AM         #8
Flex187ad 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yeah, i feel liek watching Farenheit 9/11 again
remember the expressionless face he had when he recieved news about the first plane that hit? when hes in teh classroom ...
scary stuff ay, all this government plotting, who truly knows what to believe, impossible to find out the TRUTH
 06-10-2005, 01:03 AM         #9
Flex187ad 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
how did he manage to get re-elected?
soem crazy sh*t! seems liek an evil man, btw ... this is comin from an outsider, im from Sydney, Aus
 06-10-2005, 01:13 AM         #10
slv300e 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
that sh*t is true man. In fact the plane that supposedly crashed into the pentagon really didnt. Some of yall are gonna hate so let me explain. Go and do a search on google or whatever and find a pic of the attack on the pentagon. Your gonna find a million. Look in every single one of those and youll realize really fast that there is no wreckage of a plane there. Look closely, when a plane crashes there are parts lying around. But none of the pentagon crash pics have any wreckage of a plane like seats, engines, wheels, fusalage, luggage NOTHING!!! And none of you clowns better say "the plane was going so fast it all disintegrated on impact" I got a dvd on this sh*t imma try to up it for yall so u can see for yourself.
 06-10-2005, 01:21 AM         #11
Flex187ad 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
interesting, yeah ive noticed tehres no plane wreckage in the photos
was tehre ever a video released of that? i dont even remember seeing one, so i highly doubt it
be good to see that dvd slb300e
 11 years ago '04        #12
dpg213 
space
space
$649 | Props total: 0 0
I'm 99% sure based on reading/research/investigations/documentaries/etc that Bush definitely had alot to do with 9/11

"Bush knocked down the towers" < -- Truth Spoken
 06-10-2005, 01:48 AM         #13
stfukthnx 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
"That is the best idea since they faked the moonlanding."
 06-10-2005, 01:51 AM         #14
FuZZ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
they german.. what u expect.. click the link below bi*ches.
 11 years ago '04        #15
cuzjuan 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,674 | Props total: 77 77
well from my research and investigation ive also relized theres no plane reckage any where near the pentagon and further more its highly unlikely that both the twin towers fell all the way down to rubble from one plane hitting them each... and they didnt hit the bootom or middle of the towers... they hit the tops... now do the science??? and if you calculate correctly you find that this is highly unlikely for such massive structures which have been built to withstand plane crashes, high velocity winds, and earth quakes to fall and crumble completely.... and if you go to any site that has video footage thats break it down frame by frame youll actually see the explosives going off in consession floor by god damn floor a.ss the building is supposedly falling becuase of mere plane crashes!!!! SEEK FIND DISCOVER n*ggaS and youll see the truth in their lies!

Last edited by cuzjuan; 06-10-2005 at 02:11 AM..
 11 years ago '04        #16
..AMARU.. 8 heat pts
space
space
$6,910 | Props total: 263 263
props to that fella who moonlanding was fake
 06-10-2005, 08:10 AM         #17
CHRONIC2oo3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
You people are making zero fu*king sense as usual. If Bush had a part in 9/11... why? What would he gain from starting a war, making gas prices go high, and getting people to disdain him due to starting a war? It's easy to say someone did something, but you people aren't even stating why or even how.
 11 years ago '04        #18
djrdubz 
space
space
space
$1,304 | Props total: 0 0
 CHRONIC2oo3 said:
You people are making zero fu*king sense as usual. If Bush had a part in 9/11... why? What would he gain from starting a war, making gas prices go high, and getting people to disdain him due to starting a war? It's easy to say someone did something, but you people aren't even stating why or even how.
bush has ties to the oil biz... if gas prices goes up that means stock goes up... stock goes up... wallets get fat... bush's wallet gets fat...
 11 years ago '05        #19
SanzII 
space
space
space
$188 | Props total: 0 0
For those who don't believe the conspiracy theory behind 9/11, check out the following:

You need to watch it!!! Look for it on torrents sites. Trust me, you'll be blown away with whats revealed.
 06-10-2005, 08:40 AM         #20
LastResort 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I’m just happy so see that some of you Americans realize what bush did and what he is doing in your country.......AMERICA HOME OF THE BRAVE AND THE CORPORATION

don't hate on me, its all right before your own eyes
Home      

most viewed right now
2 ugly women fu-k a 15 year old boy at a pizza party
141 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Envy Reveals He Was Shot At On Highway Last Week! fu-k Whoever Hatin..
151 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Cuban With A Mean Cake, OMG!!!
42 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Philly rapper Quilly gets chain snatched at Mcdonalds
104 comments
19 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Smash or Pass Pawg Thickii Nickii?...
91 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dave East | Kairi Chanel (Official Mixtape/Album Discussion Thread)
115 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sep 28 - California changes law because of Bill Cosby
53 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Bobby Simmons testifying against one of Chicago's Most Feared Gangs
191 comments
21 hours ago