Convid Vaccine Exemption Resources

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section Interesting ...

3 months ago '20        #2
Habeas Corpus  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5 OP
Props total: 31049 31 K  Slaps total: 6127 6 K
@

Sticky please Sir

+4   

3 months ago '20        #3

+5   

3 months ago '17        #4
10%er  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x23
Props total: 57653 57 K  Slaps total: 19416 19 K

Last edited by 10%er; 11-09-2021 at 12:07 PM..
+7   

3 months ago '05        #5
Sizzler01  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x8
Props total: 18621 18 K  Slaps total: 6434 6 K
+2   

3 months ago '12        #6
daman729 
Props total: 83702 83 K  Slaps total: 3544 3 K

3 months ago '21        #7
FRAZZELDRIP 
Props total: 8149 8 K  Slaps total: 3451 3 K

3 months ago '20        #8
I will be posting more resources when I find time.

Please feel free to add information as well.

+5   

3 months ago '19        #9
unit321  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x23
Props total: 48324 48 K  Slaps total: 10280 10 K
I already got the real COVID, the vaccine and the booster. I'm just waiting to see how far the federal government is going to go in taking away people's personal freedoms. My body/my choice only applies to women and abortions from the sounds of it.
+5   

3 months ago '17        #10
ohyouwilin 
Props total: 980 980  Slaps total: 431 431
I'm not for government overreach and mandates but saying "my body my choice" in regards to a airborne virus is the dumbest thing I ever seen. Adopting Republican talking points will make you look stupid. Herman Cain died after getting covid from someone else, covid isn't restricted to only your body. When you can potentially threaten the lives of others , these mandates can be legal.

Guarantee none of you "my body my choice" folks wouldn't be saying that sh*t if this virus jumped from a 1 percent death rate to a 50 percent death rate.

3 months ago '20        #11
 ohyouwilin said
I'm not for government overreach and mandates but saying "my body my choice" in regards to a airborne virus is the dumbest thing I ever seen. Adopting Republican talking points will make you look stupid. Herman Cain died after getting covid from someone else, covid isn't restricted to only your body. When you can potentially threaten the lives of others , these mandates can be legal.

Guarantee none of you "my body my choice" folks wouldn't be saying that sh*t if this virus jumped from a 1 percent death rate to a 50 percent death rate.
It's never been isolated Pfag**t!!!

+2   

3 months ago '17        #12
ohyouwilin 
Shut that sh*t up pu**y. If you think covid is a fake virus still, you are dumber than a rural hick.

No one cares about your dumb a*s conspiracy screenshots . Eat a d*ck

3 months ago '20        #13

@

3 months ago '17        #14
ohyouwilin 
 Habeas Corpus said

@

Perfect example of living in an echo chamber.

Get called out and then become a bi*ch.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/mobile.reuters.com/article/amp/idUSL1N2LS27P

"An interview with a late Canadian writer has resurfaced on social media and shows him making several false claims about COVID-19. Among them, he questions the existence of coronaviruses by saying they have never been isolated. This is not true, and such a claim reveals the writer’s lack of understanding of virology."

"Buh buh it hasn't been isolated!!! Here's random screenshots that say so!!!!"

fu*king morons lmao
+1   

3 months ago '17        #15
S PHX GOD 
Props total: 55833 55 K  Slaps total: 8083 8 K
 ohyouwilin said

I'm not accountable for the next man's health.. if he got a sh*t immune system, he should be accountable for that.

if i give you a common cold and it puts you in the hospital, that's on you because you have a sh*t diet..

while mine is knocked out with one cup of green tea

@ @ @ @
+5   

3 months ago '17        #16
S PHX GOD 
Props total: 55833 55 K  Slaps total: 8083 8 K
covid19 is a "selective" virus.

3 months ago '20        #17
 S PHX GOD said
I'm not accountable for the next man's health.. if he got a sh*t immune system, he should be accountable for that.

if i give you a common cold and it puts you in the hospital, that's on you because you have a sh*t diet..

@ @ @ @
Just hit em with the facts.

Last edited by Habeas Corpus; 11-09-2021 at 03:39 PM..

3 months ago '07        #18
Cambury  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 41577 41 K  Slaps total: 17998 17 K
 ohyouwilin said

First off prove that it's airborne.

Second tuberculosis is airborne and k*lls more yearly than covid19 explain why we never took these precautions.

Third when are people going to be accountable for what they put in their bodies and those that don't know when are we goin to give accountability to the government and these business that put sh*t chemicals into these foods and drinks that further deteriorates our health.
+3   

3 months ago '17        #19
ohyouwilin 
 S PHX GOD said

@ @ @ @
You're right to an extent. If you get hospitalized that either means you got a sh*t immune system or you got a larger viral load. A great diet can't save you from a huge viral load though, you'll get sick for sure but probably will be fine soon enough

3 months ago '17        #20
ohyouwilin 
 Cambury said
First off prove that it's airborne.

Second tuberculosis is airborne and k*lls more yearly than covid19 explain why we never took these precautions.

Third when are people going to be accountable for what they put in their bodies and those that don't know when are we goin to give accountability to the government and these business that put sh*t chemicals into these foods and drinks that further deteriorates our health.
Here.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/mobile.reuters.com/article/amp/idUSKCN25F16X

"For instance, it would be unlikely that a widescale lockdown for tuberculosis would be implemented in the United States. In 2019, the country provisionally recorded 8,920 cases of TB, out of 10 million globally (here).

That compares with more 5 million confirmed cases of COVID-19 in the U.S. so far, with more than 168,000 deaths (here)."

"In 2020, a total of 7,174 CASES of TB disease were reported. In 2019, 526 deathS were attributed to TB."

Using that 1.5 million figure doesn't mean anything when the vast majority isn't in the US. Why would we implement precautions when 526 people died from it last year?
+1   

3 months ago '17        #21
AlejandroGriego 
Props total: 121 121  Slaps total: 34 34
 ohyouwilin said

You say “Republican talking points” but it sounds like you’re just reciting liberal talking point that the fear inducing media are promoting.

If there are so many resources to protect you, why are you worried about others?

You have the option to get vaccinated, get 3 boosters, wear a mask and stay home scared.

Treating everyone the same is crazy! The danger of COVID to a healthy person under 50 is completely different than the risk to people in bad health at any age.

To discount natural immunity is retarded. The odds of getting COVID and then dying the second time you get it are super slim.

The risks of getting COVID for me are so little, I’d bet that the risk for potential side effects are greater.

3 months ago '07        #22
Cambury  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 41577 41 K  Slaps total: 17998 17 K
 ohyouwilin said
Here.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/mobile.reuters.com/article/amp/idUSKCN25F16X

"For instance, it would be unlikely that a widescale lockdown for tuberculosis would be implemented in the United States. In 2019, the country provisionally recorded 8,920 cases of TB, out of 10 million globally (here).

That compares with more 5 million confirmed cases of COVID-19 in the U.S. so far, with more than 168,000 deaths (here)."

"In 2020, a total of 7,174 CASES of TB disease were reported. In 2019, 526 deathS were attributed to TB."

Using that 1.5 million figure doesn't mean anything when the vast majority isn't in the US. Why would we implement precautions when 526 people died from it last year?
No scientist will say covid is airborne because it's not just like noone will say flu is airborne. Covid does not travel long distances nor is it viable for long periods of time.

As far as tuberculosis the reason why we don't take the same precautions is because we understand why these populations fell ill and died from TB. Lockdown and masks have done nothing to stop covid. They actually created poor health due to not getting Sun, breathing in our own waste, eating less fresh foods because of long lines shopping, crowded supermarkets.
+2   

3 months ago '11        #23
BaseWhitaker 
Props total: 31251 31 K  Slaps total: 4643 4 K
This site has been plagued by a legion of fu*king morons and it’s sad to see

3 months ago '11        #24
BaseWhitaker 
Props total: 31251 31 K  Slaps total: 4643 4 K
Dumbest thread I have seen on this site and that is a miserably low bar.

3 months ago '17        #25
10%er  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x23
Props total: 57653 57 K  Slaps total: 19416 19 K
 ohyouwilin said
Shut that sh*t up pu**y. If you think covid is a fake virus still, you are dumber than a rural hick.

No one cares about your dumb a*s conspiracy screenshots . Eat a d*ck
Damn, you want this weak virus to exist soo bad.

You a fckn loser, get a life

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  19
Video inside 2022 Ford Bronco Raptor brings monster energy
45 comments
1 day ago
@rides
most viewed right now
+299online now  12
Dope. Dude Does Photoshoots Using Toys.
102 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+59online now  11
Video inside How do you feel about a woman asking for money in the first date?
207 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  3
Jan 24 - US places up to 8,500 troops on alert for possible deployment to East..
28 comments
1 day ago
@news
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy