GAME's House To Be SEIZED, Court Exposes Wack100 Owns ALL His Assets & Gives Him ALLOWANCE

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT
most viewed right now
83 replies  @hiphop

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT section hiphop

1 month ago '10        #1
8076 page views
176 comments

HolyFatherSteve  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x200
Props total: 55303 55 K  Slaps total: 38246 38 K
GAME's House To Be SEIZED, Court Exposes Wack100 Owns ALL His a*sets & Gives Him ALLOWANCE

The Game's Alleged s*xual a*sault Victim Accuses Rapper Of Creating 'Shell' Companies To Avoid Paying $7 Million, Demands His Mansion Be Seized

by Ryan Naumann

Rapper The Game is accused of creating “shell” companies which he used to avoid paying his alleged victim the $7 million dollars he owes her.

According to court documents obtained by Radar, Priscilla Rainey is suing the rapper along with several companies she believes he opened.

The other defendants include JTT Holdings, Inc, F12 & a*sociates, 5th Amendment Entertainment and Pass Go 2 Win LLC. She also dragged The Game’s manager Cash M. Jones.

In the suit. Rainey explains she is owed millions from The Game. She sued him in 2015 for s*xual a*sault and a jury awarded her millions after a lengthy trial.

She has been trying to collect the money for years. In the suit, Rainey reveals she has collected $258,058 from The Game but is still owed $6,872,041. Rainey says Jones owes a record label named 5th Amendment.

The court docs say 5th Amendment received $905k owed to The Game since 2017. Her investigation also revealed The Game runs the LLC named JTT Holdings. She says $342k was sent from Jones’ company to JTT Holdings in 2019.

She accuses Jones of helping The Game divert money so she can’t seize it. Rainey says she’s been unable to seize The Game’s Calabasas mansion because the deed was transferred into Jones name. The Game reportedly still lives in the home. She says Jones is paying the mortgage on the home with money she believes he collected on behalf of his client.

To make matters worse, Rainey says The Game transferred the rights to his royalties to Jones and even his trademark his now owned by his manager. In September 2019, Rainey says she learned The Game opened a new bank account using the company F12 & a*sociates.

Jones transferred over $200k into that account. Rainey accuses the men of working together to transfer a*sets around to defraud and hinder her from collecting on the $7 million. She says JTT was nothing but a “shell or conduit for” The Game’s affairs.

The new lawsuit is asking the court to order The Game still owes her $8.8 million on the original judgment. She also wants the $2.8 million transferred between Jones and The Game’s companies handed over immediately.

Rainey also wants the rapper’s mansion put on the market and sold off along with an injunction against him transferring a*sets.

As Radar previously reported, Rainey sued him back in 2015 for alleged s*xual a*sault on the set of the rapper’s VH1 reality dating show, She’s Got Game. During production, Rainey says she went on a date with The Game where he was high on “alcohol and drugs.”

As they were eating, she claims he s*xually a*saulted her by “forcefully reaching his hand inside her dress to rub her bare v*gina and buttocks.”

Despite his numerous efforts to dismiss the case, The Game was hit with a massive judgment following a jury trial. Raniey has struggled for years to seize any of the rapper’s a*sets or income.

Recently, she scored a small victory after seizing $2k he had stored with the company who owns Cash App.

"Well Jimmy tell him how is he gonna pay his bills now" image

Last edited by HolyFatherSteve; 10-27-2021 at 07:37 PM..

best
worst
176 comments

1 month ago '16        #2
nik3 
Props total: 10012 10 K  Slaps total: 5464 5 K
Going out sad
+62   

Top 10 most propped recently  1 month ago '20        #3
OnlyFactz100  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x35
Props total: 97185 97 K  Slaps total: 10601 10 K
You literally copied and pasted this from Lipstick Alley. Nowhere else was this reported. You're so much of a 50 Cent d*cksucker that you're willing to get a hot story at any cost.
+68   

1 month ago '10        #4
HolyFatherSteve  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x200 OP
@

Yeah this news wasn’t reported anywhere else but the site you go to

Wipe your mouth bi*ch

Last edited by HolyFatherSteve; 10-27-2021 at 08:04 PM..
+56   

1 month ago '13        #5
Commission 
Props total: 102419 102 K  Slaps total: 17166 17 K
The Game should’ve stayed with GUnit
+40   

1 month ago '04        #6
jaynat603  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 9924 9 K  Slaps total: 1077 1 K
Been saying that it's cheaper to k*ll her but both too stupid to appeal and keep f*ghting. His lawyer fees cost about that red Ferrari he got in his possession and just as the same fee if not cheaper for the hit....

This is just one example that Wack ain't helping none of those artists who he manage but himself to their money and opportunities mimicking Suge Knight
+23   

1 month ago '21        #7
nodayzoffatl  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x9
Props total: 27433 27 K  Slaps total: 3578 3 K
 HolyFatherSteve said
The Game's Alleged s*xual a*sault Victim Accuses Rapper Of Creating 'Shell' Companies To Avoid Paying $7 Million, Demands His Mansion Be Seized

by Ryan Naumann

"Well Jimmy tell him how is he gonna pay his bills now"
i love the fact that this bi*ch is never gonna see that money! Get a job!

bi*ches cry r*pe, and too "afraid/embarrassed" to tell police but not too embarrassed to tell that lawyer for a check!

+30   

1 month ago '06        #8
whammy  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 22940 22 K  Slaps total: 1505 1 K
He just need to declare bankruptcy and negotiate a payoff.
+31   

1 month ago '21        #9
Jonny2soxs  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x8
Props total: 17362 17 K  Slaps total: 4288 4 K
Game is corny as fu*k
A legit loser
+19   

1 month ago '17        #10
92baby 
Props total: 88906 88 K  Slaps total: 11616 11 K
 Commission said
The Game shouldíve stayed with GUnit
How did that dumb a*s beef start

I remember hearing that bullsh*t on the radio

And was mad as hell
+7   

1 month ago '21        #11
nodayzoffatl  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x9
Props total: 27433 27 K  Slaps total: 3578 3 K
 jaynat603 said
Been saying that it's cheaper to k*ll her but both too stupid to appeal and keep f*ghting. His lawyer fees cost about that red Ferrari he got in his possession and just as the same fee if not cheaper for the hit....

This is just one example that Wack ain't helping none of those artists who he manage but himself to their money and opportunities mimicking Suge Knight
i agree. Its much easier ways to not pay the $7 mil and GET RID of the headache

+9   

1 month ago '06        #12
kip99 
Props total: 8357 8 K  Slaps total: 1017 1 K
Wack is smart. Now they dont have anything to give the bi*ch lol.
+21   

1 month ago '16        #13
foshoVoodoo  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x55
Props total: 118760 118 K  Slaps total: 23345 23 K
+3   

Top 10 most propped recently  1 month ago '20        #14
OnlyFactz100  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x35
Props total: 97185 97 K  Slaps total: 10601 10 K
 HolyFatherSteve said
@

Yeah this news wasn’t reported anywhere else but the site you go to

Wipe your mouth bi*ch
Then why did you get it from Lipstick Alley you fu*kin' f*g**t?

Telling me to wipe my mouth when all you do is slurp up 50 Cent with every thread you make.

You even blocked me and then started using your other alias accounts to slap every negative 50 post.

Definition of a male d*ckSUCKER.

And by the way, all those sources you just posted are from SEPTEMBER. Where in those articles did it say his house is currently getting seized like how you made it seemed it was?

Last edited by OnlyFactz100; 10-27-2021 at 08:40 PM..
+6   

1 month ago '19        #15
SlimKenobi 
Props total: 4831 4 K  Slaps total: 749 749
 nodayzoffatl said
i love the fact that this bi*ch is never gonna see that money! Get a job!

bi*ches cry r*pe, and too "afraid/embarrassed" to tell police but not too embarrassed to tell that lawyer for a check!

I donít know man lol this sh*t donít seem like itís going away. This will definitely go down as one of the biggest Ls in rap.
+10   

1 month ago '04        #16
YoungForcers 
Props total: 2428 2 K  Slaps total: 138 138
Spot for sale
+2   

1 month ago '17        #17
KingBud 
Props total: 12355 12 K  Slaps total: 1027 1 K
She wont see the funds anytime soon... Game and his "handlers"could do this for decades..
+27   

1 month ago '09        #18
messy marv stan  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x73
Props total: 245895 245 K  Slaps total: 27180 27 K
 HolyFatherSteve said
@

Yeah this news wasnít reported anywhere else but the site you go to

Wipe your mouth bi*ch

your goal in life is to such as much 50 cent d*ck as your ugly a*s unwashed captain hook nose can handle gonzo
+5   

1 month ago '16        #19
kuul  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x11
Props total: 103439 103 K  Slaps total: 11516 11 K
If im in columbus ga and knows that wack has all of his sh*t, i think its pretty obvious this is a short term solution. How much of his sh*t is wack going to give back after he loses his house and some more sh*t?
+5   

1 month ago '17        #20
StandUpFella09 
Props total: 6357 6 K  Slaps total: 697 697
Imagine having to transfer everything you earned to another n*ggas hands. I don't give af if that was family. That has to suck.
50 would have made sure sh*t got handled lol
+18   

1 month ago '04        #21
jaynat603  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 9924 9 K  Slaps total: 1077 1 K
 kuul said
If im in columbus ga and knows that wack has all of his sh*t, i think its pretty obvious this is a short term solution. How much of his sh*t is wack going to give back after he loses his house and some more sh*t?
Depends on what shell companies she know of and if wack gets on the stand about it, it'll either be his freedom or game's. Whichever way is not a good look for both wack and game
+7   

1 month ago '10        #22
HolyFatherSteve  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x200 OP
 KingBud said
She wont see the funds anytime soon... Game and his "handlers"could do this for decades..
She already got $270,000 from him, getting his house and selling it would get her a couple million more

1 month ago '04        #23
R Dot 
Props total: 4831 4 K  Slaps total: 1333 1 K
@

Damn my n*gga, hope you got an offshore account on the low
+8   

1 month ago '15        #24
Tobinmont  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 62459 62 K  Slaps total: 3481 3 K
I wonder if what she’s asking can even be done. If so. That’s craaaaaazzzyyy. This nucca would lose his mind.
+7   

1 month ago '19        #25
jordanair45 
Props total: 7946 7 K  Slaps total: 1658 1 K
2Pac was ahead of his time.

Miss me with that buy me this, buy me that, syndrome sh*t, bi*ch get a job if you wanna be rich.
bi*ch needs to get a job.

+7   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+81online now  20
dr j says his tennis playing daughter was only born cause her mother had b..
152 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
+128online now  16
Dude Tells Joel Osteen He's A Piece Of Sh*t As They Take A Selfie Together
147 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  7
Drake s*xually harassed by creepy predator