just did a 5 day water fast

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT
most viewed right now
91 replies  @hiphop

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section health

1 month ago '21        #1
3800 page views
49 comments

Dreamcast  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 10731 10 K  Slaps total: 2249 2 K
just did a 5 day water fast

i just did a 5 day water fast

i was on the fence about whether i should stop or just keep fasting, because there are a lot of benefits to it, such as

-fast and healthy weight loss

-u don't have to exercise at all.. can literally sleep all day or play video games all day and u still lose weight.. yeah u might be hungry but still, its basically completely effortless

-save money on gas and food.. spent no money the whole time i was fasting.. all i did was drink some of the water i already had in the fridge

-my teeth look better

-my sleep DRASTICALLY improved.. it improved to the point where i barely need it.. because its so deep and it heals me so much that i don't need the same amount of time for the same effect.. nearly unbelievable

i did the fast for primarily two reasons.. weight loss and to help to increase my self control

anyway.. i lost exactly 15 lbs which is an average of 3lbs per day

day 2 was the hardest.. i had headaches and a weird feeling

overall though it wasn't bad

sidenote: i told a friend i did a 5 day water fast and he was saying something about how i did the wrong thing because i need water

i was like dude, i fasted from food and only drank water

i couldn't believe he thought i meant i didn't drink water for 5 days lol.. i sat and thought about how ridiculous that was and cracked up laughing

Last edited by Dreamcast; 10-27-2021 at 07:31 PM..
+65   

best
worst
49 comments

1 month ago '06        #2
bxdiplomat  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
Props total: 21139 21 K  Slaps total: 2267 2 K
What are your next steps to keep the weight off ?
+13   

1 month ago '07        #3
castro  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x15
Props total: 26635 26 K  Slaps total: 5352 5 K
water fast isn't good for you bruh

weight fluctuating a lot and you're losing weight really quickly (losing 15 lb in 5 days like you said) = water weight loss

losing weight slowly while following a healthy diet and exercise regimen, your body has started to look leaner = you are losing fat

start swimming and boxing
+25   

1 month ago '05        #4
carden2 
Props total: 7546 7 K  Slaps total: 1316 1 K
Tell us how much you lost a week from today lmao
+10   

1 month ago '16        #5
Forza Nocta  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x20
Props total: 31497 31 K  Slaps total: 6517 6 K
 Dreamcast said

i was on the fence about whether i should stop or just keep fasting, because there are a lot of benefits to it, such as

-u don't have to exercise at all.. can literally sleep all day or play video games all day and u still lose weight.. yeah u might be hungry but still, its basically completely effortless

-save money on gas and food.. spent no money the whole time i was fasting.. all i did was drink some of the water i already had in the fridge

-my teeth look better

-my sleep DRASTICALLY improved.. it improved to the point where i barely need it.. because its so deep and it heals me so much that i don't need the same amount of time for the same effect.. nearly unbelievable

i did the fast for primarily two reasons.. weight loss and to help to increase my self control

sidenote: i told a friend i did a 5 day water fast and he was saying something about how i did the wrong thing because i need water

i couldn't believe he thought i meant i didn't drink water for 5 days lol.. i sat and thought about how ridiculous that was and cracked up laughing
This is because you weren't replenishing your electrolytes adequately. Any fast beyond 24 hours requires you to replenish your sodium, potassium and magnesium. You also need to be mindful of refeeding syndrome once you break your fast. Fasting is scientifically sound but most of the people who employ it unfortunately aren't. I do rolling 72 fasts with absolutely no issue.
+19   

1 month ago '15        #6
Mozart 
Props total: 7704 7 K  Slaps total: 803 803
The headaches are what gets me, it makes it hard to sleep.
+5   

1 month ago '21        #7
Phil McCracken 
Props total: 347 347  Slaps total: 80 80
 castro said

start swimming and boxing
Swimming is so underrated.
+10   

1 month ago '18        #8
Fastlife730 
Props total: 1053 1 K  Slaps total: 159 159
There’s way so much more in fasting

allaboutfasting.com
+3   

1 month ago '19        #9
Thisizdray 
Props total: 4037 4 K  Slaps total: 487 487
You must have no muscle mass. A water fast is terrible. You need protein to maintain muscle mass.

Try to just adopt an healthier lifestyle and eating habits, fasting (starving) yourself every once in a while isn’t sustainable and the weight will come back.
+10   

1 month ago '17        #10
Two 40 Shorty  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 24590 24 K  Slaps total: 4750 4 K
 Dreamcast said

-my teeth look better

Your friend thought you were ‘dry fasting’
+3   

1 month ago '05        #11
pnoi89  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 27594 27 K  Slaps total: 2864 2 K
 bxdiplomat said
Gotta quote this to emphasize it.

Congrats to losing the weight. The reality is that you will be susceptible to overeating after a long fast like this when you have to eat…. Eventually. So yeah, have a plan on keeping that weight off a*suming that was your ultimate goal.

Tried to pick a good, entertaining video to summarize it, but Layne Norton goes over Phil Mickelson’s 6 day fast article and breaks down fasting in an entertaining way.

+4   

1 month ago '05        #12
 Fastlife730 said
There’s way so much more in fasting

allaboutfasting.com
Junk website. Fasting depends on a caloric deficit for those so called “fasting benefits.” In other words, there isn’t any magic happening with fasting can do that simply eating less calories overall on average can.

A caloric deficit also doesn’t require crazy long fasting like >1 day of no eating.
+8   

1 month ago '18        #13
dakidjahsiah 
Props total: 11758 11 K  Slaps total: 1517 1 K
5 days without wings. Foh b
+7   

1 month ago '14        #14
strungout  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
Props total: 155688 155 K  Slaps total: 35447 35 K
Salute

Jesus did 40 days

The guy who created cardano regularly does fast and talks about it

Former ufc champ gsp does several 3 days

And several other notable people do it , including religious

Only people who seem to have a problem with it haven't done enough research yet , I think it has a bad rep because it seems to overlaps with people who have eating disorders or "starving themselves" so I understand the skepticism but it's really deeper than that if your intentions are spiritual and healing

Last edited by strungout; 10-27-2021 at 09:36 PM..
+2   

Top 10 most propped recently  1 month ago '20        #15
blackpillblack 
Props total: 15575 15 K  Slaps total: 7179 7 K
Have your done a juice fast prior?

Don’t k*ll yourself by breaking your fast.. any food will be like poison if your body lack the enzymes to break it down.
+2   

1 month ago '12        #16
daman729 
Props total: 78685 78 K  Slaps total: 3275 3 K
When drinking water while fasting, you better add minerals to that water to change the TDS. Espcially if its pure and processed through reverse osmosis. You dont wanna end up in the ER from osmotic shock/low electrolytes.

Last edited by daman729; 10-27-2021 at 09:39 PM..
+4   

1 month ago '16        #17
kuul  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x11
Props total: 103439 103 K  Slaps total: 11517 11 K
 bxdiplomat said
+1   

1 month ago '14        #18
BasedGawd  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x8
Props total: 29012 29 K  Slaps total: 4291 4 K
Here comes all the dumbasses who don't know sh*t about fasting with all of their dumbass a*sumptions and wrong information.

Congratulations OP, you kicked a*s!
+7   

1 month ago '05        #19
 Dreamcast said

-my teeth look better

First off, congrats on the weight loss!

But yeah, after reading through the post, gotta clarify some truths in this:
1. The weight loss is due to a caloric deficit, not specific to fasting…

2. You can always lose weight when you’re on a caloric deficit…. that doesn’t mean you shouldn’t workout. For the benefit of your joint, muscle and cardiovascular health, you SHOULD be doing resistance training hitting your major body parts at least twice a week, AND cardio.

3. Your teeth highly likely isn’t due to fasting lol.
+6   

1 month ago '17        #20
Tupacpatel  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 4715 4 K  Slaps total: 1640 1 K
 Dreamcast said

-my teeth look better

+4   

1 month ago '21        #21
Dreamcast  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1 OP
 bxdiplomat said
ima let these bbws give me a workout, playa

nah jus messin i guess start working out

maybe eat in an 8 hour window

keep an eye on the scale
+1   

1 month ago '21        #22
Dreamcast  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1 OP
 BasedGawd said
Here comes all the dumbasses who don't know sh*t about fasting with all of their dumbass a*sumptions and wrong information.

Congratulations OP, you kicked a*s!
thanks playa

and props for pointing out these armchair professors lol
+2   

1 month ago '11        #23
YUNGCANIBUS 
Props total: 9921 9 K  Slaps total: 1356 1 K
Fam the only thing from a water fast is after the fast is what you eat, how much weight comes back as fat.

Respect to you G for doing it tho. I stay trying but can only do 3 days.
+1   

Top 10 most slapped recently  1 month ago '13        #24
THEDONN  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
Props total: 112352 112 K  Slaps total: 46445 46 K
U basically just lost water weight

Have to stop eating past 6-8 p.m daily to keep the weight off

1 month ago '20        #25
rapper4  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x19
Props total: 12425 12 K  Slaps total: 16617 16 K
 Dreamcast said

-my teeth look better

that is not consider a fast.

a water fast is consider not having water for 3 days.

when people said they are going on a 3 day fast from food. that means no eating for 72 ohurs.

or 48 hours.

or 24 hours.

or 16 hours.

i think you mean your going on a food fast.

food fast is good.

but water fast or no liquid like them muslims do is not healthy or good.

i starve myself and throw up all my food. but i always make sure i drink water or stay hydrated.

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+129online now  18
Dude Tells Joel Osteen He's A Piece Of Sh*t As They Take A Selfie Together
149 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+81online now  16
dr j says his tennis playing daughter was only born cause her mother had b..
153 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
online now  9
Dec 7 - Teenager behe@ded sister as mother held victim's legs
59 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
+26online now  7
Video inside RICK ROSS DISSES MEEK MILL AND SAYS “he sold his soul but still on a le..
258 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy