Tik Tok Simp Murders Cheating Wife And Her Lover In San Diego Highrise

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT
most viewed right now
83 replies  @hiphop

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section wild 'ish

1 month ago '13        #1
5302 page views
127 comments

YSPromoshunz  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x59
Props total: 35313 35 K  Slaps total: 21133 21 K
Tik Tok Simp murders Cheating Wife And Her Lover In San Diego Highrise

Here's the dude he k*lled

Last edited by YSPromoshunz; 10-27-2021 at 09:54 PM..

best
worst
127 comments

1 month ago '20        #2
Sinful Info  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 5713 5 K  Slaps total: 1246 1 K
She'd be alive right now if she aint cheat on him. murder is wrong. So is cheating. Oh well, everybody got what they deserved here. I feel bad for the k*ller though. Maybe he can use temporary insanity and beat the charges like casey anthony. I wouldn't be mad.

1 month ago '05        #3
pippen33 
Props total: 24662 24 K  Slaps total: 1913 1 K
I value my life too much to spend the rest of my life in jail over some pu**y.

I understand getting mad but k*lling her? Nah, you can have her and eventually she gonna be cheating on the new n*gga anyway.

Think about how much new pu**y you could get in those 20-25 years that you gonna spend in jail
+116   

1 month ago '17        #4
CELE91 
Props total: 17999 17 K  Slaps total: 1475 1 K
 YSPromoshunz said

social media is a facade. People go to great lengths to make it seem like their lives are perfect when its not. He should've left her but his ego couldn't handle it. Social media creates a false sense of importance. Thats why he had an inflated ego and ultimately led to this womans death. Sad.
+55   

1 month ago '13        #5
YSPromoshunz  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x59 OP
Props total: 35313 35 K  Slaps total: 21133 21 K
Dude bout to spend life in prison having inmates take turns raping him every night all because he found out the girl he thought loved him really hated him and was only with him for his money and fame and she was cheating on him the entire time because he couldn't please her with his little tiny winn winn.

I really hate these insecure fakkits with their inferiority complexes mad because women don't like them and don't want to be with them because they're lame and boring as fu*k.

If a girl is cheating on you most likely that means that you're corny, lame, boring, got a little d*ck, can't fu*k, not interesting, not entertaining, can't stimulate her mind, etc...

So let her go be with happy with a man that has all of those things and can do all of those things that you can't do and don't got. Don't try to force or bully a woman to like you or be with you.

These women try their hardest to break up with these lames but they won't leave the woman alone. So now he's forcing her to be in a relationship she don't won't to be in with a person she hates. Now she cheats because you wouldn't let her break up with you so now you're mad because she's cheating on you and you k*ll her. Smfh

Now he's gonna get k*lled in prison by getting beat into a pulp by a multiple k*llers doing life. fu*k this incel little d*ck piece of sh*t f*g**t.

1 month ago '21        #6
Jonny2soxs  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x8
Props total: 17362 17 K  Slaps total: 4288 4 K
Dope

But him going to prison sucks

1 month ago '12        #7
TrillSwag  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 56887 56 K  Slaps total: 8832 8 K
 Sinful Info said
She'd be alive right now if she aint cheat on him. murder is wrong. So is cheating. Oh well, everybody got what they deserved here. I feel bad for the k*ller though. Maybe he can use temporary insanity and beat the charges like casey anthony. I wouldn't be mad.
What a loser incel your trash a*s parents raised.
+14   

1 month ago '20        #8
 TrillSwag said
What a loser incel your trash a*s parents raised.
point out the lie. she'd be alive right now if she didn't cheat. can you at least admit that? Everybody always got some sh*t to say about yelling at randos on the road and when they k*ll people yall say "thats why you dont test people, just stay in yo lane and keep driving". Some thot got kilt for doing sheisty sh*t and now yall wanna be hoemotional

1 month ago '12        #9
 Sinful Info said
point out the lie. she'd be alive right now if she didn't cheat. can you at least admit that? Everybody always got some sh*t to say about yelling at randos on the road and when they k*ll people yall say "thats why you dont test people, just stay in yo lane and keep driving". Some thot got kilt for doing sheisty sh*t and now yall wanna be hoemotional
Well itís a good thing you donít have to worry about a girl cheating on you fam because you canít even get one in the first place
+12   

1 month ago '05        #10
Rockstar718 
Props total: 36493 36 K  Slaps total: 3093 3 K
n*gga wanted to play on his phone all day instead of paying attention to his woman

Then get mad when she talking to someone else

This generation of men move different
+30   

1 month ago '20        #11
 TrillSwag said
Well itís a good thing you donít have to worry about a girl cheating on you fam because you canít even get one in the first place
why you so mad? you know dead shawty or something?

1 month ago '20        #12
BlacksAndLatins  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 17435 17 K  Slaps total: 11941 11 K
OP's whole family needs to be next

1 month ago '12        #13
 Sinful Info said
why you so mad? you know dead shawty or something?
Just because you keep saying Iím mad doesnít make it true lol. I empathize with your struggle
+2   

1 month ago '20        #14
 TrillSwag said
Just because you keep saying I’m mad doesn’t make it true lol. I empathize with your struggle
I said she would be alive right now if she aint cheat. You call me some incel and something about my parents. I ask you to discern whether she'd be alive is she didn't cheat. You then said I get no pu**y. I guess you are mad some bygone rando thot got kilt for breaking her marriage contract with a crazy dude, and you say you aren't mad when prior comments and behavior say otherwise. You are mad a thot you weren't fu*king got k*lled, and then call me names and say you arent. Make it make sense B.

1 month ago '04        #15
Adwerdz  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x66
Props total: 144117 144 K  Slaps total: 19820 19 K
Stupid a*s
+4   

1 month ago '12        #16
 Sinful Info said
I said she would be alive right now if she aint cheat. You call me some incel and something about my parents. I ask you to discern whether she'd be alive is she didn't cheat. You then said I get no pu**y. I guess you are mad some bygone rando thot got kilt for breaking her marriage contract with a crazy dude, and you say you aren't mad when prior comments and behavior say otherwise. You are mad a thot you weren't fu*king got k*lled, and then call me names and say you arent. Make it make sense B.

You are a terrible troll. You were hoping that man doesnít get convicted. Sounds like a loser incel to me.
+6   

1 month ago '20        #17
 TrillSwag said
You are a terrible troll. You were hoping that man doesnít get convicted. Sounds like a loser incel to me.
crime of passion

1 month ago '17        #18
Acebit 
Props total: 4629 4 K  Slaps total: 1081 1 K
In San Diego!! Shiiiittt I would have been the one cheating
+12   

1 month ago '04        #19
memphis10 
Props total: 11860 11 K  Slaps total: 11558 11 K
 YSPromoshunz said
Dude bout to spend life in prison having inmates take turns raping him every night all because he found out the girl he thought loved him really hated him and was only with him for his money and fame and she was cheating on him the entire time because he couldn't please her with his little tiny winn winn.

I really hate these insecure fakkits with their inferiority complexes mad because women don't like them and don't want to be with them because they're lame and boring as fu*k.

If a girl is cheating on you most likely that means that you're corny, lame, boring, got a little d*ck, can't fu*k, not interesting, not entertaining, can't stimulate her mind, etc...

So let her go be with happy with a man that has all of those things and can do all of those things that you can't do and don't got. Don't try to force or bully a woman to like you or be with you.

These women try their hardest to break up with these lames but they won't leave the woman alone. So now he's forcing her to be in a relationship she don't won't to be in with a person she hates. Now she cheats because you wouldn't let her break up with you so now you're mad because she's cheating on you and you k*ll her. Smfh

Now he's gonna get k*lled in prison by getting beat into a pulp by a multiple k*llers doing life. fu*k this incel little d*ck piece of sh*t f*g**t.
im convinced you have to be an actually female behind that computer screen. too much emotion just out of something so small. and dudes know no one is really getting r*ped in jail for no reason..you have guys in prison willingly giving it up n/h. why would you wish r*pe on any man who's not a pedo?!
+5   

1 month ago '17        #20
Naga Sadow  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x20
Props total: 190688 190 K  Slaps total: 14109 14 K

+7   

1 month ago '15        #21
He Hate Me 
Props total: 46363 46 K  Slaps total: 4249 4 K
all this pu**y in the universe and he throwing his life away for one.
+16   

1 month ago '19        #22
dmboat990 
Props total: 5357 5 K  Slaps total: 429 429
 pippen33 said
I value my life too much to spend the rest of my life in jail over some pu**y.

I understand getting mad but k*lling her? Nah, you can have her and eventually she gonna be cheating on the new n*gga anyway.

Think about how much new pu**y you could get in those 20-25 years that you gonna spend in jail

Amen too many bad bi*ches out here to throw your life away over some pu**y
+7   

1 month ago '05        #23
Micheal C. Will  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 106737 106 K  Slaps total: 13381 13 K
 CELE91 said
social media is a facade. People go to great lengths to make it seem like their lives are perfect when its not. He should've left her but his ego couldn't handle it. Social media creates a false sense of importance. Thats why he had an inflated ego and ultimately led to this womans death. Sad.
Summed it up perfectly and one of the reasons why I don't be on any of these social media sites.

I still keep a Facebook just in case, because of family and friends and I've been on there since 2008.

But I'm rarely on there because of the "facade" people will portray.
+1   

1 month ago '17        #24
S550  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 8729 8 K  Slaps total: 3626 3 K
People k*ll out of rage
Emotional trauma and rage

No one sits there and says hey you know what my wife cheated and plenty of fish I’m An aLpHa MalE

Imagine going on an internet forum and they all say plenty of fish out there. Yet I’m sure none of you realize how many murders on behalf of raged spouses

Yea it’s a real thing , a mental thing. I’m glad boxden has the answer to thousands of murders that happen over marital infidelity. You’re all doctors now and congrats just solved a huge industry problem

Praise to you AlPhA mAlEs

1 month ago '15        #25
AlmightySae 
Props total: 5783 5 K  Slaps total: 1094 1 K
Dude got a million tik tok followers. It’s so easy to get bi*ches if you got a follower count from what I’ve seen.
+16   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+81online now  20
dr j says his tennis playing daughter was only born cause her mother had b..
152 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
+127online now  16
Dude Tells Joel Osteen He's A Piece Of Sh*t As They Take A Selfie Together
146 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+106online now  9
Video inside She actually has a point