Oct 27 - Dealers openly peddle pot in NYC park teeming with families, tourists

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

most viewed right now
12 replies  @wild'ish

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section news

1 month ago '04        #1
4335 page views
123 comments

jlandryst  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x60
Props total: 20935 20 K  Slaps total: 2195 2 K
Oct 27 - Dealers openly peddle pot in NYC park teeming with families, tourists

It’s a farmers’ market for the stoner set!

Manhattan’s troubled Washington Square Park has reached a new low — with brazen drug dealers illegally selling from tables laden with pre-rolled joints and jars of pot conveniently labeled so choosy customers can select their favorite weed strains.

Five separate groups of weed vendors offered their wares in broad daylight around the fountain across from the park’s famed arch as tourists, families and New York University students packed the plaza in Greenwich Village on Sunday afternoon.

“We’re not supposed to, but we do it,’’ said one of the ganja peddlers, who gave his name as Ghost.

The dealer openly acknowledged that he was selling “pure marijuana” in pre-rolled joints for $20 each or two for $30.

Although disgraced ex-Gov. Andrew Cuomo signed a bill legalizing recreational marijuana for adults in March, legal sales aren’t expected to begin until at least sometime next year and will remain illegal until then.

“My strains are Grenadine Purple, Himalayan Gold and OG Kush mixed as one blend,” Ghost crowed.

“I kick all the shakes together, have a personal roller roll them up, one shot. So you have three flavors in one blend.”

He added: “I smoked three rolls this morning. You’ll be able to focus at work. If you want to go to sleep, just take this, you’ll be out the whole night.”

In addition to a glass jar holding the joints, his table was covered with sealed, brightly colored plastic pouches labeled with brand names including Apricot Gelato, Cookies & Cream, Truffle Pie and Gorilla Cake.

Some of the containers had see-through windows that showed the buds inside, and most were marked with a California warning symbol for cannabis products.

“Honestly, it’s great,” a 19-year-old NYU student who gave his name as Denny said after buying two joints from Ghost’s table.

“I don’t love to roll my own, so the convenience is awesome, and also the novelty of it — an open-air cannabis market in New York,” Denny said, adding that he’s been patronizing the peddler at least twice a week for the past three weeks.

“My parents went to NYU, and they had to go to Amsterdam for this kind of scene, so I was definitely born at the right time.”

Another dealer said he and a pair of pals began selling weed in the popular recreation area about two weeks ago.

“We came to the park one day and saw a bunch of tables set up, and were like, ‘F–k it, let’s try and see if we can do it,'” he said.

The dealers, who call their enterprise Certz, sell pre-rolled joints for $10 to $50 each, depending on the quality and amount of weed used, as well as bags of buds and marijuana-infused edibles smuggled from the Golden State.

Business is briskest on Fridays and Saturdays, he said, “especially at night, up until the park closes.

“This whole f–kin’ circle is flooded with like 50 tables of people selling everything — clothes, candles, paintings,” he said.

“Of those, there are 10 or 15 marijuana tables. It gets crazy. It gets flooded.”

Another seller who calls his business Doe Boyz Cannabis was busy Sunday rolling joints of what he said was Sour Diesel before setting up a table to sell them for $10 each.

“Pure marijuana. The cleanest,” he said.

“I’m giving you the good s–t. I don’t just care about the selling. It’s my concern to have the good stuff. Quality is priority. You can smoke it right next to me.”

Asked about the legality of what they were doing, the Certz dealer said, “I don’t know s–t about that,” while the Doe Boyz dealer claimed, “There’s no laws about it yet. This is like I’m selling tobacco.”

He added: “When they start giving out the permits, we’re gonna open up our own dispensary. It’s like we’re promoting the brand.”

A young woman who bought a $40 bag of Truffle Pie buds said she was “really excited to try it out.”

“They were really cool about it, very knowledgeable,” she said of the drug peddlers.

“They said it mellows you out, but not too much, and it’s great for focus, which is exactly what I need.

“That’s what I like best about the whole market concept: this idea that I can actually ask questions before making a purchase. It’s like going to an outdoor pharmacy.”

The emergence of Washington Square’s “green” market follows outrage over a recent slew of illegal activities there, including raucous raves, fireworks displays and underground boxing matches that were complete with a timekeeper and referee.

It also developed despite Mayor Bill de Blasio’s recent pledge to “set the right parameters” and address “quality-of-life concerns” there.

The NYPD didn’t immediately respond to a request for comment.

visit this link https://nypost.com/2021/1 .. lies-tourists/
+12   

best
worst
123 comments

1 month ago '08        #2
40ozHenny 
Props total: 2704 2 K  Slaps total: 308 308
I know where I’m stopping this weekend…

+37   

1 month ago '04        #3
jlandryst  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x60 OP
 40ozHenny said

Too late they already shut them down lol
+17   

Top 10 most slapped recently  1 month ago '16        #4
foshoVoodoo  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x53
Props total: 116927 116 K  Slaps total: 22957 22 K
weed legal
+8   

1 month ago '16        #5
MrNobody  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 18393 18 K  Slaps total: 5685 5 K
 40ozHenny said

i been goin to washington square park for about a decade before the demic and haven't thought to go back since its been legal?
+8   

1 month ago '16        #6
2advanced  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 16916 16 K  Slaps total: 5386 5 K
At Times Square n*ggas have all their weed out in the open in front of the police..... I literally seen n*ggas walking around with ounces, and quarter pounds

NYPD doesn't seem to care about drugs.... The just don't want n*ggas robbing and shooting
+29   

1 month ago '21        #7
FRAZZELDRIP 
Props total: 6156 6 K  Slaps total: 2516 2 K
20 a joint? that's bogus as fu*k.
+39   

1 month ago '04        #8
 FRAZZELDRIP said
Charge for the neighborhood. It’s the village they can get those prices. White people will pay anything for drugs if you know how to sell them.
+29   

1 month ago '21        #9
FRAZZELDRIP 
Props total: 6156 6 K  Slaps total: 2516 2 K
 jlandryst said
Charge for the neighborhood. It’s the village they can get those prices. White people will pay anything for drugs if you know how to sell them.
Im not white and will never have the need to buy any in New York.
I could buy Os for 40 -50 a pop or carts 3 for 65 online . NYC is bogus and overrated last place anyone should buy weed.

1 month ago '16        #10
rempleTakalaka  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 2163 2 K  Slaps total: 240 240
Just picked up a qp of lemon kush and white Tahoe cookie for $350 ..

Life's good.

+15   

1 month ago '16        #11
Joesticka 
Props total: 692 692  Slaps total: 149 149
Man said he is rolling shake and selling it 20$ a joint. Lawd have mercy
+44   

1 month ago '13        #12
SimpinAintEz 
Props total: 48764 48 K  Slaps total: 10205 10 K
 rempleTakalaka said
Just picked up a qp of lemon kush and white Tahoe cookie for $350 ..

Life's good.

$350 for a qp of something I’m gonna burn up? I’m good.
+5   

1 month ago '18        #13
Proffesor X  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 67089 67 K  Slaps total: 15581 15 K
 FRAZZELDRIP said
Thank you....
+2   

1 month ago '18        #14
Proffesor X  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 67089 67 K  Slaps total: 15581 15 K
 SimpinAintEz said
$350 for a qp of something I’m gonna burn up? I’m good.
Naw that's a damn good price.......he can mix that sh*t with like 2 or 3 oz of some good mid and smoke on that same pack into the New Years...
+10   

1 month ago '05        #15
Tonero 
Props total: 10954 10 K  Slaps total: 2746 2 K
Meanwhile im out here in london using my nose to find weed like a bloodhound. .

I hope my boy pulls thru tomorrow with that sh*t, won't get a real feel of the city till i walk down the streets of Kensington sparking up a blunt. It will be a blunt
+12   

1 month ago '20        #16
LordGimmeASign 
Props total: 26885 26 K  Slaps total: 1795 1 K
 Joesticka said
Man said he is rolling shake and selling it 20$ a joint. Lawd have mercy
I wouldn't be surprised.
+1   

1 month ago '04        #17
bingiedred  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 5339 5 K  Slaps total: 1113 1 K
I could tell some stories..
+1   

1 month ago '21        #18
BigChiefLA 
Props total: 4646 4 K  Slaps total: 1116 1 K
 2advanced said
At Times Square n*ggas have all their weed out in the open in front of the police..... I literally seen n*ggas walking around with ounces, and quarter pounds

NYPD doesn't seem to care about drugs.... The just don't want n*ggas robbing and shooting
Hamsterdam

+30   

1 month ago '06        #19
fresh3000 
Props total: 5033 5 K  Slaps total: 511 511

Missing home way more now...
+3   

1 month ago '04        #20
franchise  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 13812 13 K  Slaps total: 1267 1 K
Legalize All Drugs

Top 10 most slapped recently  1 month ago '07        #21
yola  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x63
Props total: 97719 97 K  Slaps total: 12477 12 K
it's almost 2022 and people still peddling the baby boomer boogeyman line "omg, cannabis near families and children"

cannabis has never k*lled one single person ever in history

can someone explain, in scientific terms, the danger of a child being around cannabis?

it's wild, my cousins openly, consistently and routinely drink wine around my little nephew, but if i were to blaze up, they would freak out

why?

alcohol k*lls thousands of people every year on multiple levels

my cousins openly, consistently and routinely operate motor vehicles around my little nephew, but if i were to blaze up, they would freak out

cars k*ll thousands of people every year

my cousin is openly fat around her son, but if i were to blaze up, she would freak out

obesity and heart disease k*lls thousands every year

my cousin will take her son to the hospital for an emergency, but if i were to blaze up, she would freak out

around 200,000 people die in hospitals for reasons outside of admission

why are christians so terrified of children being exposed to something that doesn't k*ll anyone?

you are much safer around a crowd of people smoking weed, than a crowd of people drinking alcohol, driving cars or normalizing excess calorie consumption

it's a wild paradox, no one thinks twice about allowing children around people who've murdered and committed atrocities for the government, but they'll do everything they can to make sure their child never sees or smells a harmless plant

rapist, pedophile, slaveowner god specifically wired our bodies to receive cannabinoids, why would he do that? he's in complete control, right?

just like how rapist, pedophile, slaveowner god could've eliminated r*pe and slavery from the landscape, he could've made it so our bodies don't react to delta-9-tetrahydrocannabinol

why didn't he?

either he wants us to smoke weed, he doesn't care or maybe, just maybe, it's all a sham and an excuse for people to bully others with a smile and a promise that can never be fulfilled

intelligent design means a body made for ingesting cannabis

and last but not least, ya'll k*lled 741,000 Americans because you're addicted to a racist economy and you want all the worst people in our society to have more money that they already have, or could spend

you're ok with your child breathing and spreading COVID droplets, but you freak out if your child sees or smells cannabis

how do you rationalize this?
+17   

1 month ago '14        #22
Alpallday 
Props total: 5730 5 K  Slaps total: 1046 1 K
 FRAZZELDRIP said
Im not white and will never have the need to buy any in New York.
I could buy Os for 40 -50 a pop or carts 3 for 65 online . NYC is bogus and overrated last place anyone should buy weed.
Bruh ..shut the fu*k up. You seen one article and now you an expert? I copped 3 8ths for 80 bux up there all prepackaged sh*t. And you ain't ain't paying 50 an O for anything above mid my n*gga. So go smoke ya dirt
+14   

1 month ago '05        #23
BadIntentionz 
Props total: 5241 5 K  Slaps total: 1138 1 K
$20 a joint is cap
dont believe the hype
people love to lie tp hype up what they do
like rappers
so yea dont belive that price guys

1 month ago '04        #24
 Alpallday said
Bruh ..shut the fu*k up. You seen one article and now you an expert? I copped 3 8ths for 80 bux up there all prepackaged sh*t. And you ain't ain't paying 50 an O for anything above mid my n*gga. So go smoke ya dirt
Exactly I told him it’s the neighborhood..lol people that never been to NYC talk the most sh*t about it. It’s the village with all them rich a*s white people and kids that go to NYU they will be glad to pay a premium for any drug as long as they don’t have to go far. Plus it’s cool for them to say they copped in Washington Park…lol
+8   

1 month ago '04        #25
 BadIntentionz said
$20 a joint is cap
dont believe the hype
people love to lie tp hype up what they do
like rappers
so yea dont belive that price guys
Trust me he is getting what they say it’s a rich neighborhood and those kids from NYU will pay that price.
+6   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+136online now  32
Bun B Said Fabolous Stays In The Trenches
197 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+104online now  16
I've seen Scarface over 10,000+ times and I just now realized what Tony said!
87 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
+73online now  15
Checking in on the Brady made Belichick narrative
91 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
online now  14
Video inside Viral rappers 'Island boys' push cryptocurrency raising concern about r..
32 comments
20 hours ago
@misc
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy