Oct 26 - Marine Corps Makes It Clear: Get The Vaccine or Get Out

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

most viewed right now
17 replies  @games

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section news

1 month ago '04        #1
3586 page views
107 comments

jlandryst  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x60
Props total: 20935 20 K  Slaps total: 2195 2 K
Oct 26 - Marine Corps Makes It Clear: Get The Vaccine or Get Out

The Marine Corps didn't mince words Monday about what will happen to Marines who refuse to get the COVID-19 vaccine by its Nov. 28 deadline: You will be kicked out.

A new message to the force said, "Marines refusing the COVID-19 vaccination, absent an approved administrative or medical exemption, religious accommodation or pending appeal, shall be processed for administrative separation."

Plus, Marines who are considered to have refused the shot already will have their promotions put on hold and will not deploy, and officers will be relieved of command.

The Corps does not consider a Marine to have "refused the vaccine" until any administrative, medical or religious exemptions are considered and decided - though the branch says that, as of Oct. 20, no religious exemptions have been approved for the COVID-19 vaccine.

The deadline should come as little surprise to Marines as the branch's leaders, as well as those of the Navy, have been laying out guidance and deadlines for vaccination for months. In September, leaders in both sea services announced that sailors and Marines would have 90 days to get vaccinated.

A message that followed on Oct. 6 noted that Marines had until Oct. 17 to get the first of the Moderna or Pfizer shots in order to make the deadline, since the branch will consider a Marine fully vaccinated 14 days after their final shot. At this point, Marines who are looking to stay in the service need to get the Johnson & Johnson single-shot vaccine before Nov. 14.

The Marine Corps said that 83% of its active force was fully vaccinated as of Oct. 20; the figure rises to 92% when factoring in partial vaccinations. By contrast, the Navy announced that 93% of active-duty sailors are fully immunized, and 98% have received at least one dose of a vaccine.

The message notes that Marines who are separated for refusing the shot "will not be eligible for involuntary separation pay and will be subject to recoupment of any unearned special or incentive pays and advance educational a*sistance."

The new message also states that Marine leaders will "retain authority to take any additional adverse administrative or disciplinary action they deem appropriate" in addition to administrative separation.

The Corps' policy follows that of the Navy, which released its own message two weeks ago.

visit this link https://www.military.com/ .. r-get-out.html
+12   

best
worst
107 comments

1 month ago '18        #2
Capodecina  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 34836 34 K  Slaps total: 2575 2 K
Damn leathernecks

+12   

1 month ago '06        #3
Storchaveli  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 29697 29 K  Slaps total: 7293 7 K
George Washington did this for the military back then too. Prove your patriotism, boys.
+24   

Top 10 most slapped recently  1 month ago '20        #4
BuiltForThis  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x9
Props total: 19910 19 K  Slaps total: 33354 33 K
 Storchaveli said
George Washington did this for the military back then too. Prove your patriotism, boys.
case-fatality rate of about 30%

And additional inoculation wasn’t mandated on those already infected and recovered

Last edited by BuiltForThis; 10-27-2021 at 12:45 AM..

1 month ago '06        #5
Storchaveli  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 29697 29 K  Slaps total: 7293 7 K
 BuiltForThis said
case-fatality rate of about 30%

Ohhh sh*t these retard couch scientists with poor credit who think they know better than the most educated experts on the subject are starting to bite now, gentlemen!

+14   

Top 10 most slapped recently  1 month ago '20        #6
 Storchaveli said
Ohhh sh*t these retard couch scientists with poor credit who think they know better than the most educated experts on the subject are starting to bite now, gentlemen!

At the time, the practice of infecting the individual with a less-deadly form of the disease was widespread throughout Europe. Most British troops were immune to Variola, giving them an enormous advantage against the vulnerable colonists.

Moreover, Historians estimate that less than a quarter of the Continental Army had ever had the virus; inoculating the remaining three quarters and every new recruit must have seemed daunting.

February 5th of 1777, Washington finally committed to the unpopular policy of mass inoculation by writing to inform Congress of his plan.

Edward Jenner is considered the founder of vaccinology in the West in 1796, after he inoculated a 13 year-old-boy with vaccinia virus (cowpox), and demonstrated immunity to smallpox. In 1798, the first smallpox vaccine was developed.

Last edited by BuiltForThis; 10-27-2021 at 12:55 AM..

1 month ago '21        #7
Jonny2soxs  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x8
Props total: 17260 17 K  Slaps total: 4280 4 K
This is sad man
+17   

Top 10 most slapped recently  1 month ago '20        #8
 Jonny2soxs said
This is sad man
Unfortunate these are failed rushed experimental formulations based on what they first claimed 1 or 2 injections do.

It’s understandable the military must protect themselves from all forms of known biological weapons if possible.

Financial punishment for those already in the military is not only an incentive to take those experimental injections but also a deterrent for more military personal not to drop out.

1 month ago '05        #9
dizzle trizzle  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 18766 18 K  Slaps total: 1597 1 K
+1   

1 month ago '07        #10
Opinion 
Props total: 1554 1 K  Slaps total: 92 92
To those doing/done time. Soon as I saw it on IMR as pink I was like "yup, It's only a matter of time before they turn it yellow and dare I say red"
+7   

Top 10 most slapped recently  1 month ago '16        #11
foshoVoodoo  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x53
Props total: 116925 116 K  Slaps total: 22955 22 K
then they gonna be crying nobody wanna work. we know
+24   

1 month ago '12        #12
Di Warlord 
Props total: 26410 26 K  Slaps total: 1546 1 K
I'm with it

when you deploy, one of the many downsides to being far away from anything that you enjoy even in a third world country is access to medical care. If you get covid, you're relying on an E-4 with 6-8 months of extremely basic medical schooling that cannot be translated to the civilian world to keep up you alive & healthy... even worse when you're on a ship and you, 19 year old, get your 50 year old commander sick
+17   

1 month ago '20        #13
Habeas Corpus  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 27700 27 K  Slaps total: 5527 5 K
 Di Warlord said
I'm with it

when you deploy, one of the many downsides to being far away from anything that you enjoy even in a third world country is access to medical care. If you get covid, you're relying on an E-4 with 6-8 months of extremely basic medical schooling that cannot be translated to the civilian world to keep up you alive & healthy... even worse when you're on a ship and you, 19 year old, get your 50 year old commander sick
Slapped that for you.

Turn off the TV

1 month ago '15        #14
Villain 
Props total: 25239 25 K  Slaps total: 3326 3 K
The navy is the same...I didn't get it and my separation process starts next month...n*gga should be home and out by December.

General discharge under honorable conditions and on top of that a n*gga beat covid without the vax earlier this month.

Last edited by Villain; 10-27-2021 at 08:00 AM..
+46   

1 month ago '12        #15
Di Warlord 
Props total: 26410 26 K  Slaps total: 1546 1 K
 Habeas Corpus said
Slapped that for you.

Turn off the TV

haven't watched any tv in months, I'm deployed right now (civilian contractor)

get off of Facebook
+11   

Top 10 most slapped recently  1 month ago '17        #16
TheLastNonEarth  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x20
Props total: 115384 115 K  Slaps total: 13898 13 K
+4   

1 month ago '21        #17
buju burden 
Props total: 177 177  Slaps total: 27 27
they dont care about yall mfs anyways... a bunch of pawns take the shot and die for you country ..dumbest sh*t i ever heard
+12   

1 month ago '11        #18
Trolling 
Props total: 1429 1 K  Slaps total: 327 327
I bet If there was a war we wouldn’t be having this conversation.
+7   

1 month ago '05        #19
youngvito18 
Props total: 26968 26 K  Slaps total: 4906 4 K
Theres a choice

Do it or dont

Stop working for the govt but act like you dont

Go work for yourself or listen to your boss
+2   

1 month ago '10        #20
SwooshWonder 
Props total: 12830 12 K  Slaps total: 1385 1 K
fu*k em, military still running off the fumes of WWII organizationally and strategically

Its made evident that you're just a body and someone will easily slide into your spot when you leave after getting sick, injured, dying or discharged for any reason. Morals, values, ethics, common decency are moot points to uncle Sam. It's only what he tell you is moral, valuable, ethical or decent that matters

Not willing to get Covid shot and you get discharged? Just another day in the life of the military industrial complex

Best of luck to all my vets who will need their discharge upgraded and will have their separation pay/leave eaten up because of the military taking back everything that was ever given to them
+11   

1 month ago '21        #21
LuxG2  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 23186 23 K  Slaps total: 4829 4 K
 Villain said
The navy is the same...I didn't get it and my separation process starts next month...n*gga should be home and out by December.

General discharge and on top of that a n*gga beat covid without the vax earlier this month.

+2   

1 month ago '05        #22
Sizzler01  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 16114 16 K  Slaps total: 5542 5 K
 TheLastNonEarth said

1 month ago '15        #23
dawunonli 
Props total: 2560 2 K  Slaps total: 397 397
I was forced by the "powers that be" to get it smh.

1 month ago '20        #24
Dap Or Slap Me  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x11
Props total: 49084 49 K  Slaps total: 7364 7 K
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
I'm sure a lot of soldiers who wanted to get out will jump at this,
but if you get removed from service for something like this I don't know if they will grant you a medical boarding or a General/Other-than-Honorable
damn.
Any Boxden service members, thanks for ya service and stay safe Brother or Sister.
+1   

1 month ago '07        #25
Avon_Barksdale  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x121
Props total: 251206 251 K  Slaps total: 22380 22 K
 Di Warlord said
I'm with it

I just did 21 years in the USAF and I retired an E-7 earlier this year.

I don't advocate getting the shot at all but, STFU all that Bs you saying is just that.

Bullsh*t.

+15   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  29
Video inside Viral rappers 'Island boys' push cryptocurrency raising concern about r..
31 comments
19 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
+104online now  24
I've seen Scarface over 10,000+ times and I just now realized what Tony said!
86 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
+135online now  24
Bun B Said Fabolous Stays In The Trenches
197 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+73online now  20
Checking in on the Brady made Belichick narrative