Floyd Mayweather To Kyrie: "People Hate You For Being A Leader" "Power To The People"

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section sports

1 month ago '07        #1
1092 page views
47 comments

Avon_Barksdale  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x121
Props total: 251583 251 K  Slaps total: 22409 22 K
Floyd Mayweather To Kyrie: "People Hate You For Being A Leader" "Power To The People"

Kyrie Irving’s decision to not get vaccinated despite mandates in New York has sparked a lot of controversy. Without his services, the Nets have secured a record of 2-2 on the season, though the team will be held back from reaching their true potential until he returns.

Amid all the recent backlash from the media, Irving is still getting support for his decision. Prior to the Nets’ home opener against the Charlotte Hornets on Sunday, protesters gathered around Barclays Center chanting,

“Stand With Kyrie,” carrying signs along the way. Now, well decorated boxer Floyd Mayweather has chimed in on the situation, letting us know that he is also standing with the 29-year-old via Instagram.

“Kyrie (Irving), what’s up. I know you’re going through a lot. We had the chance to hang out in 2016 when you represented America, when you represented the red white and blue. You only want to be treated fair — You are great person, a great father, a great athlete and you believe what you believe.

America is the land of the free. Freedom of speech, freedom of religion and supposedly freedom to choose. Never be controlled by money. I respect you for having some integrity and being your own man. A free mind makes its own choices, an enslaved mind follows the crowd.

Stand for something or fall for anything. One man can lead a revolution to stand up and f*ght for what’s right. One choice, one word, one action can change the world. It’s crazy how people hate you for being a leader. I hope your actions encourage many others to stand up and say, ‘enough is enough.’ Respect to you Kyrie and power to the people.”

visit this link https://www.yahoo.com/spo .. 214839829.html
+12   

best
worst
47 comments

1 month ago '16        #2
Menosay  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 10563 10 K  Slaps total: 3587 3 K
Cte

1 month ago '13        #3
Flossay  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 22714 22 K  Slaps total: 1383 1 K

+12   

1 month ago '17        #4
DonC  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x8
Props total: 33597 33 K  Slaps total: 17715 17 K
Leader? Lol
+7   

1 month ago '07        #5
Avon_Barksdale  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x121 OP
Props total: 251583 251 K  Slaps total: 22409 22 K
 Flossay said

+1   

1 month ago '04        #6
ddash 
Props total: 57006 57 K  Slaps total: 4243 4 K
Kyrie Ali

1 month ago '11        #7
Jay Lee 
Props total: 2703 2 K  Slaps total: 191 191
Y’all remember Floyd's stance on the whole Gucci thing lmao

We livin the fu*kin matrix yo
+11   

1 month ago '10        #8
edgacev 
Props total: 2647 2 K  Slaps total: 367 367
Floyd prolly ain’t write that, but he meant it!

“I thought this was America people” Jay Z voice
+2   

1 month ago '06        #9
jccd5. 
Props total: 3541 3 K  Slaps total: 359 359
 Jay Lee said

Low-key they baited him though

When we told Floyd that stars like T.I. and Spike Lee would be upset with him, Floyd laughed.

"You said they're gonna be upset with me? I love it, I love it, I love it. See, the thing is this, I live for myself. I do what I want to do."

Outside the store, Floyd and his crew showed off a BUNCH of bags filled with Gucci -- dropping a fortune on clothing and accessories.

"I'm not a follower," Floyd added ... "You know when everybody else they say, 'Everybody gonna boycott?' I say guess what, this boy gonna get on a yacht and live life."

"We all know racism still exists but that's not gonna stop my drive. I've got friends from all walks of life and to me of course, black lives matter first ... but my thing is this, I'm gonna continue to go out there live life and be happy."

He added, "Half of the people that's on social media saying, 'Don't wear this, don't wear that,' I ain't never seen none of them supporting The Money Team."
+4   

1 month ago '17        #10
yousabitch 
Props total: 20037 20 K  Slaps total: 5881 5 K
Who cares what flloyd thinks?
+7   

1 month ago '04        #11
Young Fab 
Props total: 30242 30 K  Slaps total: 9183 9 K
 Jay Lee said

Yea basically “fu*k y’all n*ggas and y’all lil boycott that’s only last like a month and then y’all gon be right back suckin Gucci d*ck. I ain’t fenna fake it like y’all n*ggas”

And I agree 100%
+8   

1 month ago '05        #12
rawchester 
Props total: 19258 19 K  Slaps total: 2436 2 K
Unpopular opinion but Kyrie is leading through action. The NBA and power players at hand are also trying to make an example out of him for not falling in line.
+5   

1 month ago '05        #13
fatrenzo 
Props total: 6626 6 K  Slaps total: 335 335
There is no "right way" to do what Kyrie's doing. This is new territory. However, this is consistent with Kyrie's behavior.

I'm cool with knowing how Floyd feels. I really need that Ja Rule take, though.
+4   

1 month ago '16        #14
kamal1978 
Props total: 5951 5 K  Slaps total: 2428 2 K
Ppl were hating on Floyd coz of his Gucci sh*t

He was right back then, most n*ggas are back wearing Gucci again

Floyd knows and can spot fake outrage just like he can spot a jab coming

King kyrie is leading with actions
+3   

1 month ago '04        #15
psylence2k  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 6620 6 K  Slaps total: 1371 1 K
So Floyd loves Kyrie for not doing his job/playing ball over a vaccine shot but bashed Colin Kaepernick over protesting racism/police brutality ?

When Kyrie don't want to get vaccinated it's "power to the people" but when Kaep was kneeling Floyd told him focus on playing ball not protesting.

1 month ago '15        #16
Mtyjoejnblkblnd  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 50635 50 K  Slaps total: 5980 5 K
Definition of “where’s ja”.

I love athletes and artists and what they contribute to society. but we give way too much power to some of these people.

They’re human, and a some of them know no less or more than your average Stan or Jane on the street. But we give their voices so much power and influence on complex social issues.

I’m not saying they shouldn’t have a voice but people need be wary of treating their every word as gospel.

1 month ago '15        #17
Mtyjoejnblkblnd  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 50635 50 K  Slaps total: 5980 5 K
 rawchester said
Unpopular opinion but Kyrie is leading through action. The NBA and power players at hand are also trying to make an example out of him for not falling in line.
Sure.

1 month ago '18        #18
InfamousJ 
Props total: 7070 7 K  Slaps total: 1399 1 K
Kyrie is no leader. He posseses zero leadership qualities. Hes just a mentally ill fool

1 month ago '18        #19
MrPersonality  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 10029 10 K  Slaps total: 2223 2 K
 Jay Lee said

Yeah we do. He was calling out the sh*tty boundaries and lack of respect we have for ourselves. Blah blah blah racist company and EVERYONES wearing that sh*t again like it never happened. Fake a*s viral outrage

Floyd a real one.. just calling out bullsh*t. n*ggas be bandwagon black even though they’re skin dark
+4   

1 month ago '18        #20
 InfamousJ said
Kyrie is no leader. He posseses zero leadership qualities. Hes just a mentally ill fool
There’s no way you believe this forreal. Standing up for what you believe in is a leadership quality. Now if he just folds because everyone is on his nuts, boom. That’s not leadership sh*t.

If n*ggas is bringing up basketball and equating it to leadership, you n*ggas are a lost cause

Last edited by MrPersonality; 10-27-2021 at 10:43 AM..
+2   

1 month ago '20        #21
NamelessONE  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x20
Props total: 6012 6 K  Slaps total: 1484 1 K
People don’t like when you are different from them
@ fu*k the vax

1 month ago '18        #22
 psylence2k said
So Floyd loves Kyrie for not doing his job/playing ball over a vaccine shot but bashed Colin Kaepernick over protesting racism/police brutality ?

When Kyrie don't want to get vaccinated it's "power to the people" but when Kaep was kneeling Floyd told him focus on playing ball not protesting.

Kap was cap

1 month ago '18        #23
InfamousJ 
Props total: 7070 7 K  Slaps total: 1399 1 K
 MrPersonality said
There’s no way you believe this forreal. Standing up for what you believe in is a leadership quality. Now if he just folds because everyone is on his nuts, boom. That’s not leadership sh*t.

If n*ggas is bringing up basketball and equating it to leadership, you n*ggas are a lost cause
Every word and if u don't that tells me all I need to know about you

1 month ago '06        #24
imthatinfamous  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 32078 32 K  Slaps total: 9198 9 K
Kyrie is the definition of privilege...

1 month ago '18        #25
 InfamousJ said
Every word and if u don't that tells me all I need to know about you
Gotchu. You don’t truly know what leadership is

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  23
Video inside Dec 2 - Joel Osten church finessin
87 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
+58online now  17
Video inside Black Man orders Chinese food in fluent Chinese and they pretend they d..
137 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+105online now  15
Deion invited Brittany Renner to speak to his team
193 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
online now  9
Video inside Sandra Bullock Admits She Isn’t As ‘Woke’ As She Thought Parenting 2 Bl..
85 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy