Elon about to be a trillionaire

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT
most viewed right now
+27  107
54 replies  @sports

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section wild 'ish

1 month ago '14        #1
881 page views
22 comments

Bigboi781  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x10
Props total: 23864 23 K  Slaps total: 7174 7 K
Elon about to be a trillionaire

visit this link https://twitter.com/Thril .. rding-32501530

This is nuts lmao. I think Tesla is overvalued af but doesn’t matter. I completely forgot about spacex which is potentially another trillion dollar company and he owns 50% of it. This is crazy. Dude is about to hit territory that’s unimaginable to grasp, no wonder he wants to hit Mars. The amount of power as a trillionaire is something I can’t even understand it lol, he’d pretty much be as powerful as a western country and China/Russia. There’s only 16 countries with over a trillion dollar in GDP. What do you do with that much money?

Also I know Bezos is mad lol. Him and Elon are in a pissing contest
+6   

best
worst
22 comments

1 month ago '06        #2
imthatinfamous  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 32108 32 K  Slaps total: 9202 9 K
Tesla is overvalued in that the stock price does not reflect any true financial or book values but investors are speculating for future value...even if that true value might be a decade away...as long as they keep scaling production to somewhat meet the demand they will be good...i believe in 2020 they produced just over 500K vehicles...for comparison, Toyota produces about 10million cars a year....of course, basic economic principles will tell you that they will soon start struggling with costs and margins...right now they are in the economies of scale phase and as they scale up they will reach the constant returns to scale phase...plus, as more competitors enter the electric car market they will lower prices and force tesla into long-run equilibrium
+11   

1 month ago '14        #3
Bigboi781  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x10 OP
 imthatinfamous said
Tesla is overvalued in that the stock price does not reflect any true financial or book values but investors are speculating for future value...even if that true value might be a decade away...as long as they keep scaling production to somewhat meet the demand they will be good...i believe in 2020 they produced just over 500K vehicles...for comparison, Toyota produces about 10million cars a year....of course, basic economic principles will tell you that they will soon start struggling with costs and margins...right now they are in the economies of scale phase and as they scale up they will reach the constant returns to scale phase...plus, as more competitors enter the electric car market they will lower prices and force tesla into long-run equilibrium
Stock prices always reflect future value but I honestly don’t think their valuation makes sense when looking at a 10 year horizon. Elon cult, WSB, memes, Tesla cult helping to drive the price but it fundamentally makes no sense lol. Also I think people are betting on Tesla expanding beyond just cars, have heard things about Tesla insurance, the robots, selling the software for their auto driving, Tesla taxis. Obviously all those considered then yes, I can see that valuation being justified. But considering how Tesla isn’t that big globally, it doesn’t make sense how Amazon is only less than twice as valuable. AWS continues to be a powerhouse
+1   

1 month ago '18        #4
dogfood2 
Props total: 13026 13 K  Slaps total: 9350 9 K
Being a trillionaire > saving the planet. He's going to die a legend just off that alone.
+4   

1 month ago '06        #5
 Bigboi781 said
Stock prices always reflect future value but I honestly don’t think their valuation makes sense when looking at a 10 year horizon. Elon cult, WSB, memes, Tesla cult helping to drive the price but it fundamentally makes no sense lol. Also I think people are betting on Tesla expanding beyond just cars, have heard things about Tesla insurance, the robots, selling the software for their auto driving, Tesla taxis. Obviously all those considered then yes, I can see that valuation being justified. But considering how Tesla isn’t that big globally, it doesn’t make sense how Amazon is only less than twice as valuable. AWS continues to be a powerhouse
agreed, this is comparable to 4-5 years ago when Apple was blowing up and the financials or book numbers didn't justify the stock price...at the same time, Tesla has way more going on then Apple did..other then jumping into already saturated markets what innovative thing has Apple done the last 4-5 years? still, their stock price is justified today
+2   

1 month ago '14        #6
 imthatinfamous said
agreed, this is comparable to 4-5 years ago when Apple was blowing up and the financials or book numbers didn't justify the stock price...at the same time, Tesla has way more going on then Apple did..other then jumping into already saturated markets what innovative thing has Apple done the last 4-5 years? still, their stock price is justified today
Nah man. Tesla is something that has never happened before for this long. Tesla is valued at a trillion and their revenues for the year will only be around 56 billion. Apple In 2017 was valued at 860 B while generating 229 B in revenue, Apple’s net income was pretty much Tesla’s revenue. It’s no comparison, also innovation matters but it doesn’t. Money is what matters most. There are innovative companies everywhere but most don’t generate money. Tesla’s valuation literally makes 0 sense. Only thing I can say is Tesla’s income is growing but we can agree that as they experience scale this stagnates eventually especially as competitors enter the space. I will say though, Tesla is far ahead of other competitors when it comes to EV that they might have to strategically partner with Tesla. That said, we’re in a bubble, wonder if we see Elon hit the trill before it pops or maybe this is just the new frontier of investing
+2   

1 month ago '20        #7
Mysticman  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x19
Props total: 44012 44 K  Slaps total: 13977 13 K
 dogfood2 said
Being a trillionaire > saving the planet. He's going to die a legend just off that alone.
You sound like a fu*king idiot
+3   

1 month ago '18        #8
dogfood2 
 Mysticman said
You sound like a fu*king idiot
How? n*gga even if you wanted to save the world, you need money first. Stupid a*s anime watching n*ggas SMH

1 month ago '06        #9
 Bigboi781 said
Nah man. Tesla is something that has never happened before for this long. Tesla is valued at a trillion and their revenues for the year will only be around 56 billion. Apple In 2017 was valued at 860 B while generating 229 B in revenue, Apple’s net income was pretty much Tesla’s revenue. It’s no comparison, also innovation matters but it doesn’t. Money is what matters most. There are innovative companies everywhere but most don’t generate money. Tesla’s valuation literally makes 0 sense. Only thing I can say is Tesla’s income is growing but we can agree that as they experience scale this stagnates eventually especially as competitors enter the space. I will say though, Tesla is far ahead of other competitors when it comes to EV that they might have to strategically partner with Tesla. That said, we’re in a bubble, wonder if we see Elon hit the trill before it pops or maybe this is just the new frontier of investing
I absolutely agree...Apple hasn't done much except enter already saturated markets in the past 5 years. As long as they are binding it to the Apple brand, they know Apple heads will support it and it will turn out a successful business. Tesla seems to only endeavor in innovative ideas. Lets not forget that Tesla would not be profitable today if it wasn't for federal environmental tax credits. Other manufacturers are just jumping into the market segment because they know they can benefit from these tax credits.
+1   

1 month ago '13        #10
Dodgers 
Props total: 11378 11 K  Slaps total: 2107 2 K
fu*k elon musk.

a black person should be the first trillionaire
+2   

1 month ago '16        #11
Proveone  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 83002 83 K  Slaps total: 5342 5 K
 Bigboi781 said
Tesla is about to run into a brick wall though

Additionally with every car maker moving to predominantly EV fleets in the next decade they must won't be able to compete. Let's not forget their biggest a*set is their ability to sell carbon tax credits

1 month ago '20        #12
Xiox  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 42238 42 K  Slaps total: 7849 7 K
Is Bezos mad

1 month ago '04        #13
qutaboi225  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x16
Props total: 51055 51 K  Slaps total: 6178 6 K
I dont know if people understand that the Tesla Car part of the company is just a big write off. Teslas true value comes from its contracts for its space program. And as far as cars go....they'll make more money off of licensing their AI self driving tech then they will from physical units. This is the .com and streaming boom all over again. People doubt and then get left behind

1 month ago '11        #14
MACADEMICS 
Props total: 12511 12 K  Slaps total: 1088 1 K
Expect to start seeing a sell off of TSLA - TSLA has a stock rating of BBB which will no longer qualify as quality collateral on loans. DTC new requirements state that only stock with AA/Aaa rating will only be subject to 3-35% haircuts max. Everything else is 100% - which kicks in on by next week Monday (01/11/21).

That announcement about 100k vehicles is a coordinated pump on the masses. TSLA value is not based on fundamentals.

1 month ago '14        #15
 qutaboi225 said
I dont know if people understand that the Tesla Car part of the company is just a big write off. Teslas true value comes from its contracts for its space program. And as far as cars go....they'll make more money off of licensing their AI self driving tech then they will from physical units. This is the .com and streaming boom all over again. People doubt and then get left behind
You sure about that man? Think you mean SpaceX which isn’t supposed to be tied to Tesla’s value. 2 separate entities

1 month ago '04        #16
 Bigboi781 said
You sure about that man? Think you mean SpaceX which isn’t supposed to be tied to Tesla’s value. 2 separate entities

1 month ago '18        #17
Raymon 
Props total: 3419 3 K  Slaps total: 194 194
TSLA is not just a car company, is a teach company that makes cars. Even tho they hit bulbs with the solar roof side I'm sure they can get through it and the power walls. The a.i system and dojo. Investors see Tesla growing a huge powerhouse. The valued is ridiculous but I also imagine is because everyone is investing now even if you by fractionals things add up. It's crazy cause I remember it being at $800 before the split and was like nah it's cool can't go up anymore
+1   

1 month ago '14        #18
 qutaboi225 said

Thats still not Tesla so confused by the point that you’re making. You said Tesla is doing space things in your post and you literally post something refuting that. If your whole point was that Spacex moves Tesla’s stock, that’s not really news

1 month ago '04        #19
 Bigboi781 said
Thats still not Tesla so confused by the point that you’re making. You said Tesla is doing space things in your post and you literally post something refuting that. If your whole point was that Spacex moves Tesla’s stock, that’s not really news
My point is...they're one in the same. The CEO owns majority BOTH companies and his networth comes from BOTH companies which is what this thread is about. Even Elon doesn't want Tesla to be billed "JUST a car" company. If you take away SpaceX and it's contracts then Tesla and Elon collapse immediately.

1 month ago '18        #20
dogfood2 
 Dodgers said
fu*k elon musk.

a black person should be the first trillionaire
Lmao what? n*gga then shut the fu*k up and go be one. The money out there waiting for you to lead it to you.

1 month ago '21        #21
0 0 X X X 
Props total: 1777 1 K  Slaps total: 140 140
white n*gga from africa..........*

1 month ago '18        #22
MrPersonality  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 10032 10 K  Slaps total: 2224 2 K
I hate those people who tell rich people what to do with their money but when you’re the richest person in the world (that’s super cap but let’s roll with it), how do you not feel need to go HAM helping other people?

I think that for the “gatekeepers” to allow you to have all that wealth, you CANNOT use it to help people on a major scale... ain’t not way in hell that the worst the world gets, the richer they become and these are honest compassionate people
+1   

1 month ago '13        #23
Dodgers 
Props total: 11378 11 K  Slaps total: 2107 2 K
 dogfood2 said
Lmao what? n*gga then shut the fu*k up and go be one. The money out there waiting for you to lead it to you.
Stop Capping for your pops

What i look like taking advice from broke a*s bx n*ggas like dogfood2.

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+112online now  21
Image(s) inside Nikola Tesla Predicted the Smartphone and the Internet in 1926
63 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
+27online now  14
Video inside 800 LBs man meets internet girlfriend IRL
92 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
-65online now  13
Video inside This man has no fear of approaching women! He hollers at every woman he..
242 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+47online now  9
Image(s) inside Bizzy Bone Sends A Message To Gangsta Boo After Versus
97 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy