Goodell says league doesnt have enough info to place Deshaun Watson on exempt list

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT
most viewed right now
20 replies  @hiphop

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section sports

1 month ago '07        #1
766 page views
22 comments

Bkjj11  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x97
Props total: 175158 175 K  Slaps total: 29561 29 K
Goodell says league doesnt have enough info to place Deshaun Watson on exempt list

+3   

best
worst
22 comments

1 month ago '20        #2
RTJ 
Props total: 14847 14 K  Slaps total: 1116 1 K
He gets traded and then all of a sudden new info surfaces

No team taking that risk without some type of stipulations

People on here been blind to that fact
+4   

1 month ago '07        #3
Bkjj11  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x97 OP

1 month ago '20        #4
RTJ 
 Bkjj11 said

;s=19
What a sh*t show

+1   

1 month ago '15        #5
GrantMoses79 
Props total: 10806 10 K  Slaps total: 177 177

+5   

1 month ago '05        #6
2 Pistolz 
Props total: 30243 30 K  Slaps total: 5336 5 K
They haven't rushed the issue because he's still on Houston's roster, and they know he'll never play for them again.

The second he's traded he's going on that exempt list. That's my belief. But I think he'll be cleared no later than the start of next season. Regardless, if suspended, he'll get time served for this season.

That's why I'm sticking to this stance for the Dolphins.... Wait until the off-season. You'll probably have to give up more, but it'll give more time to evaluate Tua, and will save the miserable fanbase from having to potentially experience Jacoby Brissett for the final 10 games. That's my biggest fear. Trade Tua, acquire Watson, Watson immediately added to exempt list. While this season is already over for us, I'm a die hard who watches every game regardless, and I don't want to fu*king watch Jacoby Brissett.

Last edited by 2 Pistolz; 10-26-2021 at 07:00 PM..
+5   

1 month ago '20        #7
RTJ 

So nothings happening still

+1   

1 month ago '07        #8
Bkjj11  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x97 OP

+1   

1 month ago '17        #9
DonC  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x8
Props total: 33531 33 K  Slaps total: 17665 17 K
Geez...trade the guy and let him play or give him his punishment. If there is nothing yet then he should be playing
+3   

1 month ago '10        #10
Nautilus O  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 92855 92 K  Slaps total: 19924 19 K
If he gets traded to Philly I gotta a couple numbers for him to link with.

They won’t try to sue
+3   

1 month ago '05        #11
schmiv 
Props total: 8453 8 K  Slaps total: 1207 1 K
 2 Pistolz said
They haven't rushed the issue because he's still on Houston's roster, and they know he'll never play for them again.

The second he's traded he's going on that exempt list. That's my belief. But I think he'll be cleared no later than the start of next season. Regardless, if suspended, he'll get time served for this season.

That's why I'm sticking to this stance for the Dolphins.... Wait until the off-season. You'll probably have to give up more, but it'll give more time to evaluate Tua, and will save the miserable fanbase from having to potentially experience Jacoby Brissett for the final 10 games. That's my biggest fear. Trade Tua, acquire Watson, Watson immediately added to exempt list. While this season is already over for us, I'm a die hard who watches every game regardless, and I don't want to fu*king watch Jacoby Brissett.
The worst part for dolphin fans is youll have to watch a jacoby lead team likely finish 2-15 and not even get to enjoy the draft season afterwards where you get the top pick

1 month ago '07        #12
Rico23  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 55638 55 K  Slaps total: 5660 5 K
All the ppl who hate that Goodell had too much power to punish players gonna turn around and beg for him to use said power to bury Deshaun

1 month ago '04        #13
Stu Shiesty  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 30482 30 K  Slaps total: 6312 6 K
that n*gga won't see the field this year

1 month ago '12        #14
Gramz  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x48
Props total: 85287 85 K  Slaps total: 4851 4 K
#FreeTua

1 month ago '14        #15
Swade009  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
Props total: 19289 19 K  Slaps total: 11732 11 K
 2 Pistolz said

I think you're wrong, the NFL doesn't need evidence.... I think they've already interviewed some of the accusers. I would think they don't believe them the NFL has its own investigators and players are watched all the time when a team is spending millions on them.

Why would the NFL let a team ruin itself to trade for Deshaun??? That makes no sense...

Last edited by Swade009; 10-26-2021 at 09:37 PM..

1 month ago '15        #16
Sleezymcman 
Props total: 5970 5 K  Slaps total: 1368 1 K
 2 Pistolz said

Jacoby is better than Tua tho

1 month ago '12        #17
goodkidmadworld 
Props total: 15972 15 K  Slaps total: 896 896
 Nautilus O said
If he gets traded to Philly I gotta a couple numbers for him to link with.

They won’t try to sue
He dont wanna be there lol & I don’t blame him, sh*t is frustrating

1 month ago '17        #18
dubsax 
Props total: 54896 54 K  Slaps total: 4618 4 K
 2 Pistolz said

I dont think so.
watson is really just being overly nice. since I dont think he wants to play for houston anymore he wont push the fact that they arent playing him even though he hasnt been charged.

Its been quite a long time to have an investigation and not be charged with anything. The nfl is allowing Houston to sit him to not have to deal with any PR.
They really cant do anything until there are charges.

If this was a club that he wanted to stay with he could file and win a grievance against the nfl and the team.

The NFL is putting out the right (legal) statement in that they are not behind him not playing and couldnt do so or make any decisions without some sort of legal framework as to what direction this could go.

The NFL has their own investigators, I wouldnt trust, but do have a habit of leaking info and we still havent heard sh*t.

personally I think all that comes out of this is that watson is just a weirdo that doesnt know how to go about getting pu**y but didnt a*sault anyone

1 month ago '19        #19
Thisizdray 
Props total: 3772 3 K  Slaps total: 448 448
It’s insane that he can really have his life disrupted because some women said he did something with no evidence and no trial

1 month ago '06        #20
imthatinfamous  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 31934 31 K  Slaps total: 9154 9 K
then he should be playing

1 month ago '05        #21
2 Pistolz 
Props total: 30243 30 K  Slaps total: 5336 5 K
 Swade009 said
I think you're wrong, the NFL doesn't need evidence.... I think they've already interviewed some of the accusers. I would think they don't believe them the NFL has its own investigators and players are watched all the time when a team is spending millions on them.

Why would the NFL let a team ruin itself to trade for Deshaun??? That makes no sense...
I am wrong.

After doing more research, I no longer think he's going to end up on the exempt list. I actually think he'll be able to play immediately. And I don't think he ends up suspended when it's all said and done, and if he does, he'll get time served and it won't matter.

Goodell said, after I posted that, that the league doesn't have enough evidence to put Watson on the exempt list. So that settles that.

1 month ago '16        #22
postemupndunkit 
Props total: 72035 72 K  Slaps total: 8548 8 K
Let that man play.

1 month ago '09        #23
Tiko377 
Props total: 18593 18 K  Slaps total: 2135 2 K
 Sleezymcman said
Jacoby is better than Tua tho
Ur stupid

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  18
Article inside Kevin Hart's New Series "True Story" is FIRE. I THOUGHT KOUNTY WAYNE ..
63 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
-35online now  14
Nov 27 - Transgender Ped0phile is transferred to a female prison and r@pes his..
80 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
+67online now  8
Image(s) inside Remember when Young Money had a weak budget?
133 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+117online now  6
Image(s) inside rottweiler/german shepard mix gotta be the coolest dog
109 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy