Fans claim Halloweens bone-chilling villain Michael Myers is homophobic in new film

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

most viewed right now
14 replies  @hiphop

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section tv / movies

1 month ago '04        #1
3891 page views
84 comments

jlandryst  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x60
Props total: 20935 20 K  Slaps total: 2195 2 K
Fans claim Halloweens bone-chilling villain Michael Myers is homophobic in new film

The long running Halloween franchise has largely focused on the effects of Myers and his rampages on the Stroke Family and Halloween k*lls is no exception to that tradition. The film is a direct sequel to 2018s Halloween which ended with the masked k*ller being trapped in protagonist Laurie Strodes burning house.

However, fans find out in the new movie that the serial k*ller escaped the burning house with help from firef*ghters who he eventually k*lled and proceeded to go on a murderous rampage.

At one point in Halloween k*lls, Myers returns to his childhood home and finds an unsuspecting gay couple living there. The men who are named Big John and Little John realised someone is in their home and searched for the intruder. But instead of making it out alive, theyre murdered by Myers.

The scene stirred up discussion on Twitter with some people labelling Michael Myers homophobic for k*lling the couple.

Fans also drew comparisons between the treatment of LGBT+ people in Halloween k*lls and the new Chucky TV series. The show features a scene in which the evil doll shows his acceptance for his genderfluid and queer child.

The USA and SyFy show follows Jake, a teen who knowingly buys Chucky at a yard sale. He eventually confronts the k*ller doll after he reads the teens diary and discovers his crush on a classmate named Devon.

However, Chucky reveals that he has his queer child. Jake asks if the doll is cool with it to which Chucky responds: Im not a monster, Jake.

Despite some of the possibly tongue-in-cheek grumbles online, Halloween k*lls has been a big hit in the run-up to Halloween and slashed its way to the top of the weekend box office with a $50.4m debut.

visit this link https://uk.news.yahoo.com .. 185822468.html
+8   

best
worst
84 comments

1 month ago '18        #2
DUCEDUCE  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 70192 70 K  Slaps total: 6019 6 K
Micheal Myers is a better ally he treats gay couples and straight couples the same, they both die under his knife..

+142   

1 month ago '12        #3
TrillSwag  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 56685 56 K  Slaps total: 8797 8 K
The fact people more worried about him being homophobic then being a deranged serial k*ller makes gays look so stupid
+173   

1 month ago '05        #4
Micheal C. Will  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 106314 106 K  Slaps total: 13345 13 K
Twitter....an outlet for stupid people to express stupid opinions
+84   

1 month ago '15        #5
He Hate Me 
Props total: 45877 45 K  Slaps total: 4222 4 K
We gotta stop entertaining fake outrage.

Ppl are mqd a fictional character is homophobic. Think how dumb that is and think about how many racists been depicted in film.

I heard ppl made a a character of a insecure was wear sorority colors even tho it’s a fictional character that’s in the sorority.

We can’t we this stupid as a society.

I’m hoping ppl are just bored and trolling.
+30   

1 month ago '04        #6
ruff 
Props total: 14575 14 K  Slaps total: 2500 2 K
Michael Myers is clearly all about equality

Gay, straight, black, white - he'll fu*king k*ll you regardless of whatever the fu*k you are
+53   

1 month ago '04        #7
xbossxplayax 
Props total: 16056 16 K  Slaps total: 3484 3 K
He the last person i would have problem about being homophobic
+8   

1 month ago '07        #8
TH35 
Props total: 39394 39 K  Slaps total: 4255 4 K
most the tweets are just trolling although some are mad
+11   

1 month ago '18        #9
Dehone 
Props total: 65690 65 K  Slaps total: 2963 2 K
One bi*ch actually said shes shocked Mike is a k*ller....

Mike has dropped over 100 bodies over the past 4 decades and one gay couple gets caught in the crossfire and hes targeting them....
+45   

Top 10 most propped recently  1 month ago '16        #10
BathWaterMelody  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x8
Props total: 81904 81 K  Slaps total: 11022 11 K
+1   

1 month ago '06        #11
kip99 
Props total: 8243 8 K  Slaps total: 1002 1 K
I am beginning to think these weirdos on twitter and social media have NOTHING to do other than call someone, something lol. fu*king losers. lol.
+21   

1 month ago '12        #12
Klasicktha1 
Props total: 9365 9 K  Slaps total: 2181 2 K
 He Hate Me said
We gotta stop entertaining fake outrage.

Ppl are mqd a fictional character is homophobic. Think how dumb that is and think about how many racists been depicted in film.

I heard ppl made a a character of a insecure was wear sorority colors even tho its a fictional character thats in the sorority.

We cant we this stupid as a society.

Im hoping ppl are just bored and trolling.

The thing about it he isnt even homophobic lmao these f*ggets must not have seen the movie because he k*lls any and everyone even kids
+3   

1 month ago '18        #13
TheLuminousOne  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
Props total: 48942 48 K  Slaps total: 2664 2 K
Dumb a*s
+3   

1 month ago '18        #14
dogfood2 
Props total: 12478 12 K  Slaps total: 8881 8 K
The older I get, the more I see why being gay is a sin. Myers k*lls anything in his path but somehow k*lling f*g**ts is a problem now.

Getting money > saving the world and helping people.
+9   

Top 10 most slapped recently  1 month ago '16        #15
Proveone  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 82423 82 K  Slaps total: 5317 5 K
The body count in this film is north of 20 & folks focus on the gay couple. The fact that the film was trying to depict these two as a normal couple just went over their heads

+25   

1 month ago '05        #16
HiRolliN 
Props total: 7345 7 K  Slaps total: 407 407
Lol

1 month ago '20        #17
Blafy  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 68573 68 K  Slaps total: 5087 5 K

+3   

1 month ago '20        #18
Ball Man  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 8165 8 K  Slaps total: 647 647

Last edited by Ball Man; 10-26-2021 at 10:47 PM..
+13   

1 month ago '08        #19
flav 
Props total: 16084 16 K  Slaps total: 3855 3 K
they wanted to be treated and accepted amongst normal people

then

get mad when they are treated and accepted amongst normal people

can't make this sh*t up
+24   

1 month ago '05        #20
Stupendamatic  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 21933 21 K  Slaps total: 2026 2 K
Big John, Little John
+15   

1 month ago '15        #21
mwtx  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 26810 26 K  Slaps total: 4240 4 K
News flash: Michael Myers hates everybody.
+11   

1 month ago '17        #22
CELE91 
Props total: 17968 17 K  Slaps total: 1468 1 K
 jlandryst said

The long running Halloween franchise has largely focused on the effects of Myers and his rampages on the Stroke Family and Halloween k*lls is no exception to that tradition. The film is a direct sequel to 2018s Halloween which ended with the masked k*ller being trapped in protagonist Laurie Strodes burning house.

However, fans find out in the new movie that the serial k*ller escaped the burning house with help from firef*ghters who he eventually k*lled and proceeded to go on a murderous rampage.

At one point in Halloween k*lls, Myers returns to his childhood home and finds an unsuspecting gay couple living there. The men who are named Big John and Little John realised someone is in their home and searched for the intruder. But instead of making it out alive, theyre murdered by Myers.

The scene stirred up discussion on Twitter with some people labelling Michael Myers homophobic for k*lling the couple.

Fans also drew comparisons between the treatment of LGBT+ people in Halloween k*lls and the new Chucky TV series. The show features a scene in which the evil doll shows his acceptance for his genderfluid and queer child.

The USA and SyFy show follows Jake, a teen who knowingly buys Chucky at a yard sale. He eventually confronts the k*ller doll after he reads the teens diary and discovers his crush on a classmate named Devon.

However, Chucky reveals that he has his queer child. Jake asks if the doll is cool with it to which Chucky responds: Im not a monster, Jake.

Despite some of the possibly tongue-in-cheek grumbles online, Halloween k*lls has been a big hit in the run-up to Halloween and slashed its way to the top of the weekend box office with a $50.4m debut.

And this right here is why i believe the LBGT+ group wants to be held above everyone else in our society. They dont want equality.they want dominance.
+9   

1 month ago '09        #23
Zao 
Props total: 24024 24 K  Slaps total: 5689 5 K
he k*lled a damn child he really wasn't giving a fu*k this movie
+7   

1 month ago '04        #24
Exs  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x59
Props total: 76418 76 K  Slaps total: 18094 18 K
people live such boring lives
+6   

1 month ago '16        #25
kuul  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x11
Props total: 102031 102 K  Slaps total: 11326 11 K
I seen the movie and that wouldve never crossed my mind. Only thing i noticed is white people loved slogans.
+4   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
-35online now  15
Nov 27 - Transgender Ped0phile is transferred to a female prison and r@pes his..
80 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
online now  11
Video inside Coinbase scamming if you get too grown on them...
128 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
+114online now  10
Image(s) inside rottweiler/german shepard mix gotta be the coolest dog
109 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  6
Nike Is Reportedly Limiting Online Air Force 1 Sales