Man what kinda church is this........

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section wild 'ish

1 month ago '09        #1
1226 page views
35 comments

Knowledgeable  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
Props total: 24334 24 K  Slaps total: 1654 1 K
Man what kinda church is this........

image...
+4   

best
worst
35 comments

1 month ago '17        #2
CELE91 
Props total: 17990 17 K  Slaps total: 1469 1 K
 Knowledgeable said

Not gonna get whipped at all.

Not letting another man whip me without a f*ght.
+9   

1 month ago '08        #3
YOURKINGB4EVER 
Props total: 26778 26 K  Slaps total: 959 959
+5   

1 month ago '19        #4
unit321  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x19
Props total: 44569 44 K  Slaps total: 9690 9 K
So he's whipping them to see if they are ready to enter into ministry. So, they aren't visitors and there isn't any promise of some kind of miracle.

The thing I don't see is Scriptural background to support this kind of action. Seems like he's using it as a way to weed out people who might not be serious about ministry, but a person with ill-intention could take on a whipping just to get into ministry.

Last edited by unit321; 10-26-2021 at 11:52 PM..
+2   

1 month ago '11        #5
Anti  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 56298 56 K  Slaps total: 4212 4 K
Not hard to believe. when i sees packed church in the middle of a pandemic I know it’s full of goofys
+10   

1 month ago '04        #6
nicoled985 
Props total: 11273 11 K  Slaps total: 983 983
 Knowledgeable said

I can almost guarantee the Pastor gets off on that sh*t
+9   

1 month ago '19        #7
Excalibur 
Props total: 3302 3 K  Slaps total: 248 248
Not in the US though.

That looks like sh*t you see in Ghana or south Africa. Pastors there do some crazy sh*t
+1   

1 month ago '05        #8
The Utmost 
Props total: 3390 3 K  Slaps total: 382 382
had to be african
+2   

1 month ago '15        #9
PolygonMafia 
Props total: 15928 15 K  Slaps total: 1267 1 K
It’s legit insane to see how Abrahamic religious are still a thing. I get faith, I get spirituality, I get being humbled by this life and having questions… but if you can look at the history of these religions, you will find the opposite of ‘gods love’. Mass subjugation, genocides, slavery, wars and pretty much every horrible act has been committed in the name of some god or another almost as far back as written history.

These people are being whipped in church… the same church that whites used the story of Cain and Ham to subjugate black people as slaves and view them as subhuman. The same church that decimated the natives of the USA under the banner of ‘join us or die’

And these people willingly show up for this sh*t. If that isn’t some disgustingly tragic irony, I don’t know what is. Part of leaving the shackles is leaving this fairy tale nonsense and never letting it corrupt again.
+6   

1 month ago '04        #10
zone3cp 
Props total: 147975 147 K  Slaps total: 15520 15 K
I saw and heard of worse….

This dude probably into something kink dominatrix sh*t and using the word to cover up his fetishes. It’s women who getting whipped in his church who into that sh*t too. They get everybody to join in so it don’t look bad. Pastor pimping them out to get more ppl so he can whip. “It really works. You have to trust pastor.”
+8   

1 month ago '17        #11
PackerTrelli3  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x11
Props total: 91951 91 K  Slaps total: 26365 26 K

+1   

1 month ago '17        #12
PackerTrelli3  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x11
Props total: 91951 91 K  Slaps total: 26365 26 K

+5   

1 month ago '15        #13
Tobinmont  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 62272 62 K  Slaps total: 3465 3 K
Son..

I literally just left the “post your favorite gospel songs” thread and said I used to have a few joints I loved before I reached a higher plane of understanding and knowledge of self. And I came in here.

Hilarious.

Last edited by Tobinmont; 10-26-2021 at 06:02 PM..
+2   

1 month ago '15        #14
 PolygonMafia said
It’s legit insane to see how Abrahamic religious are still a thing. I get faith, I get spirituality, I get being humbled by this life and having questions… but if you can look at the history of these religions, you will find the opposite of ‘gods love’. Mass subjugation, genocides, slavery, wars and pretty much every horrible act has been committed in the name of some god or another almost as far back as written history.

These people are being whipped in church… the same church that whites used the story of Cain and Ham to subjugate black people as slaves and view them as subhuman. The same church that decimated the natives of the USA under the banner of ‘join us or die’

And these people willingly show up for this sh*t. If that isn’t some disgustingly tragic irony, I don’t know what is. Part of leaving the shackles is leaving this fairy tale nonsense and never letting it corrupt again.
What’s most disturbing? Blacks in America can’t shake it for sh*t. You can’t pay them to listen to this logic. I don’t knock it though, get your life how you feel. But it’s a tool to subjugate as you stated.

Last edited by Tobinmont; 10-26-2021 at 03:49 PM..
+3   

1 month ago '15        #15
 PackerTrelli3 said

I’m dead. literally.
+3   

1 month ago '09        #16
Knowledgeable  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7 OP
 PolygonMafia said

very well said brotha.
+1   

1 month ago '09        #17
Knowledgeable  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7 OP
 Tobinmont said
Son..

I literally just left the “post your favorite gospel songs” thread and said I used to have a few joints I loved before I reached a higher plain of understanding and knowledge of self. And I came in here.

Hilarious.
.. That's too funny because I just now saw the thread you're talking about with the favorite gospel songs. Lol
+1   

1 month ago '11        #18
Chase D 
Props total: 1204 1 K  Slaps total: 108 108
Bra

That video wit the wrestling commentary
+4   

1 month ago '11        #19
Tony Franks  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 29294 29 K  Slaps total: 4086 4 K
laughing uncontrollably at these idiots. The fact they were being beaten by multiple people was too much.
+1   

1 month ago '20        #20
Columbo 
Props total: 21399 21 K  Slaps total: 9602 9 K
 PackerTrelli3 said

When Jesus performed his miracles in the bible he often told the people he healed not tell anyone about it. That wasnt the way he wanted to bring souls to him

These pastors...whether it be whipping their church members or broadcasting themselves performing miracles...do not know the real Christ
+2   

1 month ago '05        #21
Micheal C. Will  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 106412 106 K  Slaps total: 13349 13 K
 PolygonMafia said

Religion

One of the biggest, if not the biggest detriments to the human race.
+1   

1 month ago '17        #22
sjuelz 
Props total: 899 899  Slaps total: 183 183
 PackerTrelli3 said

+1   

1 month ago '15        #23
Deuce2416 
Props total: 21129 21 K  Slaps total: 2082 2 K
 zone3cp said
I saw and heard of worse….

This dude probably into something kink dominatrix sh*t and using the word to cover up his fetishes. It’s women who getting whipped in his church who into that sh*t too. They get everybody to join in so it don’t look bad. Pastor pimping them out to get more ppl so he can whip. “It really works. You have to trust pastor.”

That lie worked? Lmfaooo

Need links for research purposes.
+4   

1 month ago '05        #24
edote 
Props total: 1491 1 K  Slaps total: 126 126
Lollllllll
+1   

1 month ago '15        #25
KingTrips 
Props total: 17543 17 K  Slaps total: 1838 1 K
Yoo africa be wildin
+2   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  25
Video inside Dec 2 - Joel Osten church finessin
87 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
+105online now  19
Deion invited Brittany Renner to speak to his team
193 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
+58online now  17
Video inside Black Man orders Chinese food in fluent Chinese and they pretend they d..
136 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  12
Video inside Sandra Bullock Admits She Isn’t As ‘Woke’ As She Thought Parenting 2 Bl..
85 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy