Oct 26 - right wing internet company....says it will host trumps new propaganda platform

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT
most viewed right now
99 replies  @hiphop

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section news

1 month ago '09        #1
1402 page views
70 comments

messy marv stan  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x73
Props total: 245895 245 K  Slaps total: 27181 27 K
Oct 26 - right wing internet company....says it will host trumps new propaganda platform

visit this link https://www.axios.com/tru .. 8942dfe17.html

RightForge, an internet infrastructure company that courts conservatives, will host former President Trump's new social media platform, CEO Martín Avila told Axios on Monday.

Why it matters: By relying on a web hosting service that won't cut ties over controversial comments, Trump's new platform could avoid the problems conservative network Parler faced when Amazon pulled its web services following the Capitol insurrection.

Yes, but: Representatives affiliated with the Trump network declined to comment on whether RightForge is their provider, and Trump's business deals are notoriously messy and full of reversals

image Driving the news: RightForge is preparing for Trump's new social media network, Truth Social, to have more than 75 million users, Avila said.

"We're laying the groundwork for that," Avila said. "That's why there will be servers everywhere."

Avila said RightForge spent 2021 building a global network in response to the de-platforming of Trump and Parler, and the Trump team approached the company over the summer.

"If you believe that the president should be de-platformed, we believe that you're not really interested in living in a free country," Avila told Axios

"And that's really what we're all about is making sure that America stays true to its core ideas, and that the marketplace of ideas stays open."

image What's happening: The Trump Media & Technology Group announced Truth Social earlier this month.

The business says its mission is "to create a rival to the liberal media consortium and f*ght back against the 'Big Tech' companies of Silicon Valley, which have used their unilateral power to silence opposing voices in America."

Trump was banned from the major social apps after the insurrection.

Truth Social is expected to begin a launch for invited guests in November, with a nationwide rollout expected in the first quarter of next year
+6   

best
worst
70 comments

1 month ago '10        #2
Bigg_Slime  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x43
Props total: 67521 67 K  Slaps total: 32565 32 K
The GOAT

1 month ago '06        #3
Skateboard T  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
Props total: 93363 93 K  Slaps total: 15953 15 K
I love how idiot conservatives think "the marketplace of ideas" means that every idea deserves acceptance and respect.

When it's pretty obvious after thinking about it for half of a second that putting ideas in a "marketplace" means that some ideas will get bought up more than others, and thus, the ideas that more people like are going to be used to shut down the ideas that more people hate.

For instance, we had one major clash about 150 years ago where we put "slavery" and "abolition" in the marketplace and "abolition" won.

The marketplace of ideas means you're free to say something, it doesn't mean you're free from the consequences of what you say.
+12   

1 month ago '17        #4
Naga Sadow  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x20
Props total: 190689 190 K  Slaps total: 14109 14 K
Hopefully their source code is legit. They might have stolen it from another company.
+4   

1 month ago '10        #5
PrinceDeville25 
Props total: 1438 1 K  Slaps total: 223 223
 Bigg_Slime said
The GOAT

Stop it
+6   

1 month ago '07        #6
Eddie..|M 
Props total: 4898 4 K  Slaps total: 1159 1 K
black people have to stop giving a fu*k about democrat/republican bullsh*t. we need our own political party. posting bs about trump aint got sh*t to do with whats going on in the world
+15   

1 month ago '20        #7
RockyII 
Props total: 10530 10 K  Slaps total: 1480 1 K
 Eddie.. said
black people have to stop giving a fu*k about democrat/republican bullsh*t. we need our own political party. posting bs about trump aint got sh*t to do with whats going on in the world
Americans in general… fu*k both parties, greedy fu*ks
+17   

1 month ago '21        #8
Fras 
Props total: 4918 4 K  Slaps total: 4724 4 K
 Skateboard T said
I love how idiot conservatives think "the marketplace of ideas" means that every idea deserves acceptance and respect.

When it's pretty obvious after thinking about it for half of a second that putting ideas in a "marketplace" means that some ideas will get bought up more than others, and thus, the ideas that more people like are going to be used to shut down the ideas that more people hate.

For instance, we had one major clash about 150 years ago where we put "slavery" and "abolition" in the marketplace and "abolition" won.

The marketplace of ideas means you're free to say something, it doesn't mean you're free from the consequences of what you say.
Every idea deserves acceptance and respect to at least be HEARD, and given an even platform for it. then once that idea is heard by the masses, the masses can freely decide if its a worthy idea. Free market is the best in every aspect of society, including business/ideas/speech. Everything.
+1   

1 month ago '07        #9
yola  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x63
Props total: 97904 97 K  Slaps total: 12533 12 K
and Right Forge will gladly accept Team TERF with open arms

people were so quick to fly the TERF flag, they forgot to check who else buys into that philosophy

they didn't quite realize, that the same arguments Dave is making for himself are very similar to the ones white nationalists make for using slurs, epithets and pejoratives

"it's about corporate interests and what i can say and what i cannot say"

isn't that what keeps racial slurs off of TV?

“fu*k Twitter. fu*k NBC News, ABC News, all these stupid a*s networks. I’m not talking to them. I’m talking to you. This is real life.”

i mean, haven't we heard this before?

but they'll see

when team TERF breaks off into Team SKERN or Skin Color Exclusionary Radical Nationalists
+1   

1 month ago '18        #10
br82186  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x28
Props total: 52467 52 K  Slaps total: 3483 3 K
 Bigg_Slime said
The Con-man

*fixed*
+2   

1 month ago '18        #11
 Naga Sadow said
Hopefully their source code is legit. They might have stolen it from another company.
Or like ALL of Trump's ventures, they don't go belly up
+3   

1 month ago '07        #12
Damagegadget  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 58539 58 K  Slaps total: 7493 7 K
 Eddie.. said
Actually it does .. this nationalist movement didn’t start with trump

He is now just the face of it in America
+1   

1 month ago '17        #13
WHATEVERMAN 
Props total: 17840 17 K  Slaps total: 1815 1 K
 Skateboard T said

They're just in their feelings because white supremacy is a penny stock and BLM is a blue chip.
+3   

1 month ago '16        #14
MadMarlo 
Props total: 20393 20 K  Slaps total: 4149 4 K
 Eddie.. said
There's not enough black people in America that vote...

And it's not alot of us here to begin with..

We'd lose every election that wasn't in the hood

Try again

1 month ago '09        #15
GREAT1NE  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 14394 14 K  Slaps total: 2092 2 K
People lose sight of the fact that Trump got the 2nd most votes ever, all these mandates and everything gonna affect how “moderates” & “working class” vote compared to the previous election, plus all these states adding crazy voting restrictions. I wouldn’t be surprised if he won in 2024
+3   

1 month ago '18        #16
 Fras said
Every idea deserves acceptance and respect to at least be HEARD, and given an even platform for it. then once that idea is heard by the masses, the masses can freely decide if its a worthy idea. Free market is the best in every aspect of society, including business/ideas/speech. Everything.
No the f-ck it doesn't f-ck n-gga
+4   

1 month ago '17        #17
Naga Sadow  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x20
Props total: 190689 190 K  Slaps total: 14109 14 K
 Fras said
Yes, racism, propaganda, and hatred all deserve a platform to be heard.

+6   

1 month ago '06        #18
Skateboard T  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
Props total: 93363 93 K  Slaps total: 15953 15 K
 Fras said
Maybe I'm crazy but I can think of many different ideas that don't deserve any respect to be heard.

I don't think pedophilia deserve a platform to be heard
I don't think racism deserve a platform to be heard
I don't think blatantly false information intended to mislead and commit fraud deserves a platform to be heard.

But I guess you do?
+6   

1 month ago '19        #19
mkooner 
Props total: 1066 1 K  Slaps total: 256 256
This is America, Capitalism in work, people will vote with their Dollars on which platforms succeed. If they steal a big chunk of Twitter/Facebook users, well then there you have it, those companies have their own issues they need to address because people don't trust them either.

1 month ago '18        #20
DUCEDUCE  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 70521 70 K  Slaps total: 6042 6 K
Trump dont pay none of his bills why do companies continue to expect different.
+4   

1 month ago '21        #21
SHAMPOOO 
Props total: 2051 2 K  Slaps total: 1431 1 K
Dope...Plus, It's SUPER Duper LITT On Telegram!

1 month ago '07        #22
yola  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x63
Props total: 97904 97 K  Slaps total: 12533 12 K

+2   

1 month ago '09        #23
ShadyVsEminem 
Props total: 17169 17 K  Slaps total: 3330 3 K
 mkooner said
This is America, Capitalism in work, people will vote with their Dollars on which platforms succeed. If they steal a big chunk of Twitter/Facebook users, well then there you have it, those companies have their own issues they need to address because people don't trust them either.
2021 capitalism at work

+3   

1 month ago '16        #24
Boogersugar  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x14
Props total: 83233 83 K  Slaps total: 11392 11 K
 Eddie.. said
Mathematically how does 13% of the population gain power by forming an exclusive political party?

+1   

1 month ago '21        #25
Fras 
Props total: 4918 4 K  Slaps total: 4724 4 K
 br82186 said
No the f-ck it doesn't f-ck n-gga
 Naga Sadow said
Yes, racism, propaganda, and hatred all deserve a platform to be heard.

Skateboard T said
Maybe I'm crazy but I can think of many different ideas that don't deserve any respect to be heard.

I don't think pedophilia deserve a platform to be heard
I don't think racism deserve a platform to be heard
I don't think blatantly false information intended to mislead and commit fraud deserves a platform to be heard.

But I guess you do?
Name one other time where censorship was on the right side of history.

Don't worry, I'll wait. Y'all some government worshiping fu*k boys.
+1   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+129online now  16
Dude Tells Joel Osteen He's A Piece Of Sh*t As They Take A Selfie Together
150 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+82online now  14
dr j says his tennis playing daughter was only born cause her mother had b..
155 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
+107online now  12
Video inside She actually has a point
134 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  10
Dec 7 - Teenager behe@ded sister as mother held victim's legs