Oct 25 - Fauci says vaccines for kids between 5-11 likely available in November

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section news

1 month ago '15        #1
1320 page views
55 comments

Top Goon  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x187
Props total: 154755 154 K  Slaps total: 18832 18 K
Oct 25 - Fauci says vaccines for kids between 5-11 likely available in November

Vaccines to protect children ages five to 11 from Covid-19 will be available in the US in early to mid-November, Dr Anthony Fauci, the government’s chief medical adviser, predicted on Sunday.

A review panel of the US food and drug administration (FDA) found last week that the benefits of Pfizer-BioNTech shots for the younger age group outweighed the risks, setting up an advisory meeting on Tuesday of outside FDA experts who are expected to recommend emergency use authorization.

With final approval from the federal Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) likely to come the following week, Fauci said he believed pediatric vaccines would start going into arms in short order.

If all goes well, and we get the regulatory approval and the recommendation from the CDC, it’s entirely possible if not very likely that vaccines will be available for children from five to 11 within the first week or two of November,” Fauci told ABC’s This Week with George Stephanopoulos.

“You never want to get ahead of the FDA in their regulatory decisions, nor the CDC and their advisers on what the recommendation would be, but if you look at the data that’s been made public, the data look good.”

Pfizer has claimed its coronavirus vaccine is 91% effective in the five-11 age group. The extension of vaccine availability to those younger than 12 is seen as a key step in getting a pandemic that has k*lled more than 735,000 in the US under control.

Despite polls showing that*more parents than previously*are willing to allow their children to be vaccinated, there remains significant hesitance. Only one third of parents with children ages five to 11 say they will vaccinate their child right away,*according to Kaiser, while one in four say they will not allow it under any circumstances.

“We know we have a lot of work to do,” Rochelle Walensky, the CDC director, told NBC’s Meet the Press on Sunday.

“Those survey data look very much consistent with where we were with adults last December, when we rolled out vaccines for adults. We have done a huge amount of hard work over the last 10 months, education, communication, providing information, getting vaccines to really convenient places.”

Walensky said vaccines for children would be available nationwide in tens of thousands of venues from pediatrician and primary care offices, children’s hospitals, pharmacies, school clinics and community health centers.

“We’re doing absolutely all of that hard work now,” she said. “As soon as we have both the FDA authorization and the CDC recommendations there will be vaccine out there so children can start rolling up their sleeves.”

visit this link https://nypost.com/2021/1 .. -ready-in-nov/
+4   

best
worst
55 comments

1 month ago '17        #2
SPdaGOAT  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 88756 88 K  Slaps total: 32463 32 K
Do or die time for a lot of y’all.

Did you get brainwashed enough to poison your kids?
+17   

1 month ago '17        #3
Ymmot  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 96763 96 K  Slaps total: 27683 27 K
I really feel bad for the kids of neglectful antivax parents; poors kids gonna get exposed to a virus because their dumbass parents watched some tiktok vids.

1 month ago '07        #4
Cambury  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 39434 39 K  Slaps total: 17553 17 K
 Ymmot said
I really feel bad for the kids of neglectful antivax parents; poors kids gonna get exposed to a virus because their dumbass parents watched some tiktok vids.
Kids already have gotten exposed and guess what it was less deadly than the fu*kin flu jackass.

Do you know what happens after healthy kids get exposed?

Ima give you one opportunity to redeem yourself.
+19   

1 month ago '18        #5
dogfood2 
Props total: 13273 13 K  Slaps total: 9435 9 K
This n*gga should of died last year or something. fu*k em
+4   

1 month ago '17        #6
 Ymmot said
Kids have to be vaxxed to go to school lmfao what the hell do y’all be saying?

Y’all must’ve been homeschooled, not knocking that, I just can’t explain why else you think people were possibly against vaccines

1 month ago '04        #7
GUCCI C0ND0MS 
Props total: 18742 18 K  Slaps total: 15995 15 K
 Top Goon said

Vaccines to protect children ages five to 11 from Covid-19 will be available in the US in early to mid-November, Dr Anthony Fauci, the government’s chief medical adviser, predicted on Sunday.

A review panel of the US food and drug administration (FDA) found last week that the benefits of Pfizer-BioNTech shots for the younger age group outweighed the risks, setting up an advisory meeting on Tuesday of outside FDA experts who are expected to recommend emergency use authorization.

With final approval from the federal Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) likely to come the following week, Fauci said he believed pediatric vaccines would start going into arms in short order.

If all goes well, and we get the regulatory approval and the recommendation from the CDC, it’s entirely possible if not very likely that vaccines will be available for children from five to 11 within the first week or two of November,” Fauci told ABC’s This Week with George Stephanopoulos.

“You never want to get ahead of the FDA in their regulatory decisions, nor the CDC and their advisers on what the recommendation would be, but if you look at the data that’s been made public, the data look good.”

Pfizer has claimed its coronavirus vaccine is 91% effective in the five-11 age group. The extension of vaccine availability to those younger than 12 is seen as a key step in getting a pandemic that has k*lled more than 735,000 in the US under control.

Despite polls showing that*more parents than previously*are willing to allow their children to be vaccinated, there remains significant hesitance. Only one third of parents with children ages five to 11 say they will vaccinate their child right away,*according to Kaiser, while one in four say they will not allow it under any circumstances.

“We know we have a lot of work to do,” Rochelle Walensky, the CDC director, told NBC’s Meet the Press on Sunday.

“Those survey data look very much consistent with where we were with adults last December, when we rolled out vaccines for adults. We have done a huge amount of hard work over the last 10 months, education, communication, providing information, getting vaccines to really convenient places.”

Walensky said vaccines for children would be available nationwide in tens of thousands of venues from pediatrician and primary care offices, children’s hospitals, pharmacies, school clinics and community health centers.

“We’re doing absolutely all of that hard work now,” she said. “As soon as we have both the FDA authorization and the CDC recommendations there will be vaccine out there so children can start rolling up their sleeves.”

This fu*kin maniac really wants to inject this poison into children. This has gone way too far now.
+11   

1 month ago '06        #8
Storchaveli  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 29896 29 K  Slaps total: 7381 7 K
 SPdaGOAT said
Kids have to be vaxxed to go to school lmfao what the hell do y’all be saying?
 SPdaGOAT said

The irony.
+4   

1 month ago '15        #9
7daytheory 
Props total: 1734 1 K  Slaps total: 1034 1 K
Rat bastard!

1 month ago '04        #10
ddash 
Props total: 57533 57 K  Slaps total: 4299 4 K
One of Us,One of Us,One of Us

1 month ago '19        #11
MarathonOG 
Props total: 1319 1 K  Slaps total: 422 422
 Ymmot said
When will your peasant a*s take this L?
+2   

1 month ago '21        #12
Tlatoani  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 15072 15 K  Slaps total: 3652 3 K
 SPdaGOAT said

One of my 7th graders was just out with COVID for two weeks. Said it was miserable and he never wants to go through it again.

This guy thinks the good parents are the ones that would leave their children unprotected

1 month ago '21        #13
Many of my students are vaxxed already. Good to see that the "soft" and "weird" generation at least have more common sense than the idiot adults on this forum who consume Russian propaganda.

1 month ago '17        #14
 Storchaveli said
The irony.
Yall still think these sh*ts are vaccines
+2   

1 month ago '17        #15
 Tlatoani said
One of my 7th graders was just out with COVID for two weeks. Said it was miserable and he never wants to go through it again.

This guy thinks the good parents are the ones that would leave their children unprotected
We dont believe you
+6   

1 month ago '21        #16
 SPdaGOAT said
We dont believe you
I know you dont believe things that directly contradict your worldview.

Its why you are stuck taking the stances that you do. Have a good Tuesday, SP.

1 month ago '17        #17
 Tlatoani said
I know you dont believe things that directly contradict your worldview.

Its why you are stuck taking the stances that you do. Have a good Tuesday, SP.
I don’t believe things that aren’t reality sorry we’re not cut from the same cloth and you still listen to the media

1 month ago '17        #18
 Cambury said
Kids already have gotten exposed and guess what it was less deadly than the fu*kin flu jackass.

Do you know what happens after healthy kids get exposed?

Ima give you one opportunity to redeem yourself.
I don't need to redeem myself for not being an idiot like you.

1 month ago '19        #19
ITL  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
Props total: 6276 6 K  Slaps total: 790 790
 GUCCI C0ND0MS said
This fu*kin maniac really wants to inject this poison into children. This has gone way too far now.
Wouldn’t be the first time

Mf was really doing aids experiments on orphaned babies back in the day?

+7   

1 month ago '10        #20
Trilluminati GA 
Props total: 41408 41 K  Slaps total: 1675 1 K
 Ymmot said
The vaxx doesn't stop exposure nor spreading though
+4   

1 month ago '17        #21
 Trilluminati GA said
The vaxx doesn't stop exposure nor spreading though
It significantly reduces it. That's how vaccines work. And when viruses can't find enough hosts to thrive on they die out. That's how we eridicate or weaken viruses to the point they no longer affect humans.

1 month ago '21        #22
LuxG2  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 23876 23 K  Slaps total: 4956 4 K
Y’all still believing Fauci after he was caught lying to congress
+8   

1 month ago '19        #23
FP1305 
Props total: 4800 4 K  Slaps total: 497 497
 Tlatoani said
Many of my students are vaxxed already. Good to see that the "soft" and "weird" generation at least have more common sense than the idiot adults on this forum who consume Russian propaganda.
1 OF YOUR STUDENTS? LOL and you calling a generation soft and weird? lol if you dont get your lying a*s out of here
+1   

1 month ago '21        #24
 FP1305 said
1 OF YOUR STUDENTS? LOL and you calling a generation soft and weird? lol if you dont get your lying a*s out of here
I said many.

Don't ignore the quotation marks.

1 month ago '10        #25
Trilluminati GA 
Props total: 41408 41 K  Slaps total: 1675 1 K
 Ymmot said
It significantly reduces it. That's how vaccines work. And when viruses can't find enough hosts to thrive on they die out. That's how we eridicate or weaken viruses to the point they no longer affect humans.
What vaccine stops the spread of viruses? Influenza and pneumonia vaccines don't stop contagion.
+3   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+540online now  29
Article inside My Salary Journey > 40k to 400k in 10 years
354 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
-60online now  22
Image(s) inside Kid kudi sh-tting on y'all with the swag again