The reason rappers be talking so greazy 😆

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

most viewed right now
+76  101
74 replies  @sports

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section hiphop

1 month ago '15        #1
3030 page views
39 comments

AGTheDon  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 3039 3 K  Slaps total: 298 298
The reason rappers be talking so greazy 😆

Peep to the left and right of Fab, surprised he didnít crop that photo. I ainít mad at him at all tho, itís money well spent considering the spots, he be at securing that bag. Couple rappers couldíve used this type of protection IMO
+2   

best
worst
39 comments

1 month ago '15        #2
AGTheDon  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1 OP
Which rappers could’ve used this type of protection….pause

1 month ago '21        #3
Still2Highh 
Props total: 16018 16 K  Slaps total: 2620 2 K
That security most likely for the venue.. not his personal bodyguard. Main man on right might be personal tho..

But after that sh*t went down wit sebastian telfair he had no choice but to start movin different.. street fam was doin too much

Last edited by Still2Highh; 10-25-2021 at 07:48 PM..
+21   

1 month ago '15        #4
Fab been rolling with strapped up security for a min, makes sense tho, he got security that will legally pop you as Em once said.

If Iím rocking $500K worth of ice and in the hip hop game like that , Iím buying the best legal security money can buy.

Still2Highh said
That security most likely for the venue.. not his personal bodyguard. Main man on right might be personal tho..

But after that sh*t went down wit sebastian telfair he had no choice but to start movin different.. street fam was doin too much

+15   

1 month ago '04        #5
xbossxplayax 
Props total: 16727 16 K  Slaps total: 3542 3 K
b-b-b-but i thought this was hip hop. where men are invincible n so gangsta, wit ghetto pass across the u.s.a. good in every hood with all they jewelry on. n when they get tested, street sweepers come out n they never ever snitch
+10   

1 month ago '15        #6
Keep it a buck ainít no one good like that except for maybe HOV cus he got sniper ninja bodyguard money.

Whatís the alternative, let your street team wild the fu*k out and get you jammed up?!

xbossxplayax said
b-b-b-but i thought this was hip hop. where men are invincible n so gangsta, wit ghetto pass across the u.s.a. good in every hood with all they jewelry on. n when they get tested, street sweepers come out n they never ever snitch

1 month ago '20        #7
The corrector  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 10781 10 K  Slaps total: 2309 2 K
 AGTheDon said
Fab been rolling with strapped up security for a min, makes sense tho, he got security that will legally pop you as Em once said.

If I’m rocking $500K worth of ice and in the hip hop game like that , I’m buying the best legal security money can buy.
Dlid you forget about when Fab got shot?

That certainly could factor into it.

Last edited by The corrector; 10-25-2021 at 08:59 PM..
+9   

1 month ago '18        #8
TheLuminousOne  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
Props total: 48947 48 K  Slaps total: 2664 2 K
If any local artist in Houston need security PM me be budget ready.
+9   

1 month ago '04        #9
mistatnn 
Props total: 6947 6 K  Slaps total: 603 603
This how n*ggas need to be moving! I don’t care how much “love” you got, there’s always some hating n*ggas ready to catch you slipping! I don’t care if it’s in your own city and you think you good. I wouldn’t be leaving my house without at least one or two licensed shooters
+11   

1 month ago '11        #10
GrindPOWER$  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x17
Props total: 77115 77 K  Slaps total: 14209 14 K
 xbossxplayax said
that's why they have the security so they can say things like that
+4   

Top 10 most propped recently  1 month ago '20        #11
Gen Anti Fruit  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x12
Props total: 78848 78 K  Slaps total: 4087 4 K

+4   

1 month ago '17        #12
Acebit 
Props total: 4605 4 K  Slaps total: 1075 1 K
Walking around with security really a big flex
+7   

1 month ago '15        #13
This! If you kicking that gangsta hip hop street sh*t especially in NY, you gotta move right. Fab ainít playing with these dusty a*s haters

mistatnn said
This how n*ggas need to be moving! I donít care how much ďloveĒ you got, thereís always some hating n*ggas ready to catch you slipping! I donít care if itís in your own city and you think you good. I wouldnít be leaving my house without at least one or two licensed shooters
+4   

Top 10 most propped recently  1 month ago '17        #14
TrillestTalk404  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 54254 54 K  Slaps total: 8557 8 K

1 month ago '15        #15
Donít know all the details of that scenario, but felt like Fab and his crew were dead wrong in that incident. I could be wrong

The corrector said
Dlid you forget about when Fab got shot?

That certainly could factor into it.
+2   

1 month ago '15        #16
Hating a*s response, keep it moving if u ainít feeling it

TrillestTalk404 said

1 month ago '21        #17
ImblackuNOT 
Props total: 1700 1 K  Slaps total: 755 755
 AGTheDon said

Peep to the left and right of Fab, surprised he didnít crop that photo. I ainít mad at him at all tho, itís money well spent considering the spots, he be at securing that bag. Couple rappers couldíve used this type of protection IMO
Soooo are you bashing it or are you saluting it because I'm confused......
+2   

1 month ago '15        #18
Just pointing out how it really go down in hip hop, the average fan donít see this side. No hate just reality

ImblackuNOT said
Soooo are you bashing it or are you saluting it because I'm confused......

1 month ago '21        #19
ImblackuNOT 
 AGTheDon said
Just pointing out how it really go down in hip hop, the average fan donít see this side. No hate just reality
Ok..so besides 69, what proof do you have of rappers talking greezy due to security being around.......was fab talking greezy in the pic you put up or.....??
+1   

1 month ago '15        #20
Nah bro, just pointing out what time it really is in real life, if you talking that gangsta sh*t on wax. Fab rolling right, ainít no hate on his plate from me. Ya average platinum rapper role like this too and thats why and how they are able to spit that wild sh*t they be spittin. Thatís all I was saying.

I would never put fab and 69 in the same sentence, 69 ainít never lived that life but was ushered into it by his neighborhood. Fab solidified in my book from day one

ImblackuNOT said
Ok..so besides 69, what proof do you have of rappers talking greezy due to security being around.......was fab talking greezy in the pic you put up or.....??

1 month ago '21        #21
ImblackuNOT 
 AGTheDon said
Nah bro, just pointing out what time it really is in real life, if you talking that gangsta sh*t on wax. Fab rolling right, ainít no hate on his plate from me. Ya average platinum rapper role like this too and thats why and how they are able to spit that wild sh*t they be spittin. Thatís all I was saying.

I would never put fab and 69 in the same sentence, 69 ainít never lived that life but was ushered into it by his neighborhood. Fab solidified in my book from day one
So put 69 pic up. It's a difference between rappers talkin sh*t with security who not bout that and the ones who have security and really are about that. The pic you have up is misleading is all IM saying.

1 month ago '15        #22
Tripsev 
Props total: 5521 5 K  Slaps total: 2840 2 K
Idk why they always pick the biggest mfs lookin like tackles and guards on the line, I’m goin w a Mf that looks like dk metcalf so he can not only stomp you out but chase yo a*s down lol
+4   

1 month ago '15        #23
I feel that, but I would never put a pic of that rat up on this site. You the one who took it in that direction, all Iím saying as well

ImblackuNOT said
So put 69 pic up. It's a difference between rappers talkin sh*t with security who not bout that and the ones who have security and really are about that. The pic you have up is misleading is all IM saying.
+1   

1 month ago '17        #24
LarryFresh  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 5127 5 K  Slaps total: 480 480
We just totally swept it under the rug that Fab beat up Emily and threatened to k*ll her dad…..
+5   

1 month ago '07        #25
Avon_Barksdale  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x122
Props total: 251790 251 K  Slaps total: 22420 22 K
 TheLuminousOne said
If any local artist in Houston need security PM me be budget ready.
Nah, we good fam...

+5   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+23online now  24
Video inside Reindeer almost takes flight
34 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+16online now  21
Video inside How Sandra Bullock raises her black son
93 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
+105online now  15
DJ Paul & Gangsta Boo Slow Dancing to Bizzy Bone while he was singing made him..
325 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+52online now  14
Video inside This is Eminem's daughter now...
106 comments
24 hours ago
@hiphop
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy