This Harvard Man Is One The Fastest Typers In The World

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section wild 'ish

1 month ago '13        #1
1604 page views
27 comments

YSPromoshunz  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x59
Props total: 35298 35 K  Slaps total: 21131 21 K
This Harvard Man Is One The Fastest Typers In The World

Bonus video:

Last edited by YSPromoshunz; 10-26-2021 at 01:58 AM..
+18   

best
worst
27 comments

1 month ago '16        #2
ghoti 
Props total: 2518 2 K  Slaps total: 172 172
This negro a f.. ing secretary

1 month ago '13        #3
YSPromoshunz  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x59 OP
Black Excellence

If I was the other dude I'd be embarrassed. That was a major L for him. Breh smoked his a*s. That was a major win for the breh. That was real talent

1 month ago '17        #4
BanMan4Wut 
Props total: 8490 8 K  Slaps total: 643 643
Salute to the homie for turning arguing on AIM into a skill

+6   

1 month ago '13        #5
 BanMan4Wut said
Salute to the homie for turning arguing on AIM into a skill

Real sh*t bra you can tell he was one of them incel dudes used to sit around and argue with people on AIM all day back in the day. But his fat a*s was still typing slow as fu*k compared to the black dude. The black dude wasn't even trying and still ran circles around his fat a*s. Now that's Black Excellence.

They can't fu*k with us and that's why they so jealous of us and our success, talent, progress, power, and wealth. They can't beat us in nothing.

They mad as fu*k about a black man being one of the fastest typers in the whole world. They even mad about the black dude typing faster than and beating the loser white dude in the video. They got a inferiority complex when it comes to black people.

1 month ago '17        #6
Mperfection 
Props total: 12366 12 K  Slaps total: 1192 1 K
That's Jelani Nelson. Dude is a MIT graduate, and has taught at Harvard and UC Berkeley.

Typing fast is near the bottom of the things this dude can do. We need to push recognition of people like him more than these rappers and n*ggas who destroy the image of our community.

Last edited by Mperfection; 10-26-2021 at 12:32 AM..
+27   

1 month ago '05        #7
tokinjohn  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 119761 119 K  Slaps total: 14597 14 K
Dudes prolly even faster on a actual typewriter
+2   

1 month ago '21        #8
pikadadon  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x8
Props total: 8036 8 K  Slaps total: 2811 2 K
The bar is low for black people if this is considered an accomplishment.

1 month ago '17        #9
92baby 
Props total: 88905 88 K  Slaps total: 11616 11 K
 pikadadon said
Did you not read his actual accomplishments

The typing was just extra

This sh*t had nothing to do about color

Period
+9   

1 month ago '15        #10
Dilly  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
Props total: 8413 8 K  Slaps total: 1309 1 K
This dude is a genius.

+8   

1 month ago '17        #11
SimeonWisest 
Props total: 11929 11 K  Slaps total: 1622 1 K
 YSPromoshunz said
Real sh*t bra you can tell he was one of them incel dudes used to sit around and argue with people on AIM all day back in the day. But his fat a*s was still typing slow as fu*k compared to the black dude. The black dude wasn't even trying and still ran circles around his fat a*s. Now that's Black Excellence.

They can't fu*k with us and that's why they so jealous of us and our success, talent, progress, power, and wealth. They can't beat us in nothing.

They mad as fu*k about a black man being one of the fastest typers in the whole world. They even mad about the black dude typing faster than and beating the loser white dude in the video. They got a inferiority complex when it comes to black people.
You sound like a white dude pretending to be Black
+7   

1 month ago '06        #12
datVAkid 
Props total: 37818 37 K  Slaps total: 6174 6 K
 YSPromoshunz said
Black Excellence

If I was the other dude I'd be embarrassed. That was a major L for him. Breh smoked his a*s. That was a major win for the breh. That was real talent
Thats insecurity...

Theres always going to be someone better than you at something.

But 30-40 wpm is HORRIBLE...

I average at least 77.
+1   

1 month ago '13        #13
 datVAkid said
Thats insecurity...

Theres always going to be someone better than you at something.

But 30-40 wpm is HORRIBLE...

I average at least 77.
Yea that white dude was slow as sh*t. But yea black people winning and being successful and having talent really burns these dudes souls

1 month ago '13        #14
 SimeonWisest said
Debunk something I said. You sound like a white dude that's mad about a black man typing faster than a white dude.

Y'all white boys can't even fake it. I see through the fake reverse psychology sh*t. Almost all of my posts burn white boys, non black dudes, and c00ns souls.

So how do I sound like a white dude when the things I post make white dudes mad?

White dudes don't like me saying "they can't beat us in nothing". They don't want black people having that type of confidence and self esteem and putting black people in the superior position over white people like that.

1 month ago '21        #15
pikadadon  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x8
Props total: 8036 8 K  Slaps total: 2811 2 K
 YSPromoshunz said

Where are you getting this from? So many a*sumptions
+1   

1 month ago '11        #16
Kooper  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 15740 15 K  Slaps total: 2526 2 K
 pikadadon said
Imagine being so cold n*ggas even make videos of your hobbies

n*gga is a whole engineering professor providing for the less fortunate in another country
+4   

1 month ago '13        #17
?
 pikadadon said
Where are you getting this from? So many a*sumptions
I read this article that did a deep study on racist white men. I think the people that wrote the article went undercover on some racist white supremacist forums and message boards.

The article go into detail about how racist white people have a inferiority complex when it comes to black people. The article said they're jealous of black people's talent, success, smartness, education, progress, power, strength, unity, wealth, etc...

It also said alot of racist white dudes really got a inferiority complex when it comes to women saying that black men got the biggest d*cks and fu*k the best. They also hate black men taking and fu*king all of their women

Last edited by YSPromoshunz; 10-26-2021 at 01:57 AM..

1 month ago '17        #18
SimeonWisest 
Props total: 11929 11 K  Slaps total: 1622 1 K
 YSPromoshunz said
Debunk something I said. You sound like a white dude that's mad about a black man typing faster than a white dude.

Y'all white boys can't even fake it. I see through the fake reverse psychology sh*t. Almost all of my posts burn white boys, non black dudes, and c00ns souls.

So how do I sound like a white dude when the things I post make white dudes mad?

White dudes don't like me saying "they can't beat us in nothing". They don't want black people having that type of confidence and self esteem and putting black people in the superior position over white people like that.

Eat a big one. You making us sound desperate as fu*k right now. Grasping at straws. Talking about yeah Black man beat White dude at typing. Thats Black Excellence. Are you serious dude? You sound corny as fu*k.
Read up on our history. That's something to flex on. Read up about all our Black inventions. That's something to flex on.

Dude hyping up two n*ggas typing. Get serious dude. Oeh Black excellence you done see that Black mans right there? Beat Whitey at typing. Thats be dat Black excellent. White mens dem the world over angry, we got a W in typing. Stfu c00n a*s n*gga

Last edited by SimeonWisest; 10-26-2021 at 01:00 PM..
+5   

1 month ago '21        #19
PureEther 
Props total: 1262 1 K  Slaps total: 315 315
 SimeonWisest said
Thought I was bugging. sh*t is weird.
+3   

1 month ago '07        #20
Avon_Barksdale  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x126
Props total: 252750 252 K  Slaps total: 22492 22 K
 Mperfection said
That's Jelani Nelson. Dude is a MIT graduate, and has taught at Harvard and UC Berkeley.

Typing fast is near the bottom of the things this dude can do. We need to push recognition of people like him more than these rappers and n*ggas who destroy the image of our community.

+3   

1 month ago '11        #21
RileyEsco 
Props total: 66567 66 K  Slaps total: 485 485
Damn, homie cold with it.

But 35 WPM? Dude they had him against is trash.
+1   

1 month ago '13        #22
This black man too smart and too talented to let the thread get derailed by people being jealous of black talent, black success, and black education. Let's get back on track and give this black man the props he deserve

1 month ago '06        #23
imthatinfamous  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 32195 32 K  Slaps total: 9212 9 K
i wish i could type that fast...but i really don't have that much to write about

+1   

1 month ago '20        #24
D1dnt read  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 26155 26 K  Slaps total: 6638 6 K
 pikadadon said

nah dude is much more accomplished than that

he teaches at schools like Harvard, etc.. typing fast is just a skill he happens to have on top of everything else

SimeonWisest said
 PureEther said
Thought I was bugging. sh*t is weird.

he was apparently exposed for it on another forum.. he apparently had one account where he was black and another one where he was a racist white dude I think he's known for having mental issues
+2   

1 month ago '15        #25
Teddy KGB 
Props total: 84632 84 K  Slaps total: 10023 10 K
 Mperfection said

Not only that you have threads on BX where people are spreading misinformation about college being a scam, and those posts get a lot of likes. It’s like if you don’t want to go to college… cool, but don’t try to diminish the utility and importance of it.
+2   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+123online now  21
Dude Tells Joel Osteen He's A Piece Of Sh*t As They Take A Selfie Together
138 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+26online now  14
Video inside RICK ROSS DISSES MEEK MILL AND SAYS “he sold his soul but still on a le..
256 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+106online now  11
Video inside She actually has a point
132 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  9
Dec 7 - Ethan Crumbley appointed lawyer by court after parents only hired thei..
57 comments
1 day ago
@news
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy