Do you have any road rage stories?

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section wild 'ish

1 month ago '20        #1
625 page views
17 comments

B Dotel 
Props total: 4350 4 K  Slaps total: 3812 3 K
Do you have any road rage stories?

I was running door dash put on my hazards and this mother fu*ker almost hits me. He honks and I yell fu*k you. 2 mins later I'm out of my truck and this old black dude approaches me asking if that was my car. I'm thinking in my head I'm not gonna f*ght some old guy in just tryna make money. So I say "nah" I go into make the delivery I look out the window and this mother fu*ker is walking all over trying to find out where the driver (which was me) is.

People are crazy
+6   

best
worst
17 comments

1 month ago '21        #2
Mr Wendal  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x9
Props total: 10176 10 K  Slaps total: 5776 5 K
U ever in trouble call your brothers . @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @
+2   

1 month ago '21        #3
Mr Wendal  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x9
Props total: 10176 10 K  Slaps total: 5776 5 K
This sound like @ old a*s backed up from not getting any booty for the last 6 years. I bet it was him @ was he missing 2 front teeth ?
+2   

1 month ago '20        #4
B Dotel  OP
 Mr Wendal said
This sound like @ old a*s backed up from not getting any booty for the last 6 years. I bet it was him @ was he missing 2 front teeth ?
All the ladies of BX in my inbox gossiping about how ugly @ is
+2   

1 month ago '20        #5
Its Dark At 9  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x9
Props total: 26562 26 K  Slaps total: 4003 4 K
Once a n*gga screams at me, then I'm smashing his windshield.

What he GONE do?

1 month ago '17        #6
C0Nditioner  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 30282 30 K  Slaps total: 4014 4 K
Nope.

1 month ago '20        #7
Its Dark At 9  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x9
Props total: 26562 26 K  Slaps total: 4003 4 K
 Its Dark At 9 said
Once a n*gga screams at me, then I'm smashing his windshield.

What he GONE do?
Caution: You're at your own risk
+2   

1 month ago '20        #8
Xiox  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 41858 41 K  Slaps total: 7786 7 K
It's never that serious , control your emotions , stop being a b!tch
+2   

1 month ago '20        #9
B Dotel  OP
 Its Dark At 9 said
Caution: You're at your own risk
Was your user name "the ruiner" several years ago?

1 month ago '18        #10
TheLuminousOne  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
Props total: 48946 48 K  Slaps total: 2664 2 K
A new one everyday living in Houston

1 month ago '14        #11
ArtsofAnArtist1 
Props total: 6968 6 K  Slaps total: 262 262
Had my life fu*ked yo for 8 years over a road rage lie.....fu*k Jason grillo, fu*k New Jersey fu*k Neptune police...
+1   

1 month ago '04        #12
Randeezle 
Props total: 4971 4 K  Slaps total: 326 326
 B Dotel said
I was running door dash put on my hazards and this mother fu*ker almost hits me. He honks and I yell fu*k you. 2 mins later I'm out of my truck and this old black dude approaches me asking if that was my car. I'm thinking in my head I'm not gonna f*ght some old guy in just tryna make money. So I say "nah" I go into make the delivery I look out the window and this mother fu*ker is walking all over trying to find out where the driver (which was me) is.

People are crazy

How did the story play out?

I keep it respectful on the road. You can't stomp every roach a*s crash dummy with nothing to live for. My SBR is always in the passenger seat though in case the respect doesn't work.
+1   

1 month ago '21        #13
Still2Highh 
Props total: 15957 15 K  Slaps total: 2619 2 K
One time I was OT.. waitin for this bi*ch to buzz me in her neighborhood.. wasn't no special big money area..they just try keep the homeless out.

So Im waitin n as the gate open this truck come up in front of me basically cut me off..so I give em the finger real quick.

Next thing I know .. truck stop .. n this big a*s biker, santa clause lookin mf hop out n throw his beer can on the ground all angry n start walkin back to my car.. I'm like welp ... here we go

I'm not one for all the yellin n screamin ..makin a scene .. n I wasn't bout to hop out my car to f*ght hacksaw jim duggin. So I just crack my door.. roll down my window.. grab my knife.. open the blade n sit there calm wit
a tight grip on it..cause in my mind.. soon as he start tryna put his hands on me Ima just start pokin him all in his sh*t .... clear case of self defense..

So anyway.. he start walkin back to my car n yell "what the fu*k u givin me the finger for?? Im like "u saw the gate opening for me" he like "well I live here, do u??", I was like "IDGAF don't mean u can just cut me off" Then he look down n see me holdin the knife n say "what do u think you're gonna do with that?" I said "try touch me u gon find out" .. then he say "well I got a gun" I said then u better go get it cause either way this aint about to be no easy situation for u"

Then he go "look im havin a bad day" n I said so am I... an I really dont wanna have to fu*kin k*ll u"

Then the weirdest sh*t happen .. this mf pause for a quick sec..then all the sudden turn his hand into a fist n try to fu*kin FIST BUMP me !!

Im like yo first u hoppin out on me... now u tryna fist bump me.. take ya drunk a*s home He just laugh n start walkin back to his truck.

Whole time his wife/girlfriend whoever standin next to the truck yelling "Mark (or whatever tf his name is) get back in the truck!! Lets go!! )

Guess he was drunk tryna take his frustration out on someone.. but he realized real fast I wasn't the one.

I was really goin try k*ll his a*s if he put his hands on me.

Last edited by Still2Highh; 10-25-2021 at 10:56 PM..
+3   

1 month ago '18        #14
BrooklynDamien  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 46943 46 K  Slaps total: 3856 3 K
Only got one. I'm in jersey city coming from the Holland tunnel. It's two lanes and eventually turns to one. I'm in an Altima. Dude next to me is in an escalade. He's trying to beat me to the lights and I'm getting there easy. We get to where the lanes are about to converge and he's upset at this point. I'm not even in a rush. Just didn't feel like falling back. Dude was driving crazy lol I should've just fell back like fu*k it. We get to one lane and dude drives into incoming traffic lol. Pulls up next to me beefing. I flip him off. He hops out. Little white dude in a suit. I unbuckle my sh*t and hop out. I'm like wow, ok. Dude bold af. Looks like a chauffeur. About to get his a*s beat and suit messed up. Corner of my eye I see police walk up... dude copping all types of pleas. Officer! This, guy! Ect. Po lady says nothing happened. You get in your car and go, you get in your car. White dude walks off gets in his car and drives on the wrong side of the road to pass like 6 cars right in front of the cop. I turn and look at the cop and say you see this sh*t. Dude got the look on his face like come on bro. I see this everyday.
+1   

1 month ago '19        #15
jordanair45 
Props total: 7910 7 K  Slaps total: 1655 1 K
Yeah dude in a truck tailing my a*s for driving “slow”. Honking at me. Mugged me and I threw up the loser sign on my forehead and laughed at him . Never seen someone so mad. Turned red in anger.

At the time I had a really nice Mercedes. Nothing feels better than making people feel inferior

Now I have tints and just chill.

1 month ago '19        #16
unit321  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x19
Props total: 44475 44 K  Slaps total: 9646 9 K
 B Dotel said
I was running door dash...
People are crazy
Have you thought of getting a body cam?
They make cheap ones that are similar to ones the cops use. Dash cam only is good up to when you are in your car. When you are out of your car and walking around, the body cam catches other stuff.
People are crazy.
+1   

Top 10 most propped recently  1 month ago '20        #17
LordGimmeASign 
Props total: 27337 27 K  Slaps total: 1823 1 K
 ArtsofAnArtist1 said
Had my life fu*ked yo for 8 years over a road rage lie.....fu*k Jason grillo, fu*k New Jersey fu*k Neptune police...
You had to sit for 8 years?

What happened?

1 month ago '19        #18
unit321  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x19
Props total: 44475 44 K  Slaps total: 9646 9 K
 Peanutbrain said
It’s not that hard to google a km to mph calculator
Converting meters to feet isn't a big deal. I was just kidding around.

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
-75online now  46
Image(s) inside Young Dolph Buried with 50k in cash
136 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+93online now  32
Dec 1 - Oxford High School Shooter Identified
240 comments