Black Woman Talks About Dating Non Black Men

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT
most viewed right now
26 replies  @hiphop

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section wild 'ish

Top 10 most slapped recently  1 month ago '13        #1
7756 page views
272 comments

YSPromoshunz  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x56
Props total: 34350 34 K  Slaps total: 20791 20 K
Black Woman Talks About Dating Non Black Men

My thread made this video go viral. Even WorldStarHipHop(Salute) posted it on their site. These are the type of videos black people need to go viral. Videos of black women praising black men and showing the world their love and loyalty for black men. There's absolutely nothing wrong with black women putting their black men on a pedalstal and displaying their loyalty to their black kings.
Other races of men just mad and jealous because their women ain't as loyalty to them as black are to black men.

Last edited by YSPromoshunz; 10-26-2021 at 07:02 PM..
+76   

best
worst
272 comments

Top 10 most slapped recently  1 month ago '13        #2
YSPromoshunz  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x56 OP
I'm seeing alot of black women saying this
+22   

1 month ago '04        #3
YoungRico 
Props total: 785 785  Slaps total: 237 237
We need more sistas like this she's a rare breed.
+62   

1 month ago '11        #4
SomeOnesoN  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 17448 17 K  Slaps total: 2343 2 K
The mind of a crazy cat lady. W/e, she has her own preference. As long as she doesn't believe her views should be meant for everyone else.

1 month ago '21        #5
LuxG2  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 23178 23 K  Slaps total: 4825 4 K
+9   

1 month ago '21        #6
LuxG2  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 23178 23 K  Slaps total: 4825 4 K
 SomeOnesoN said
The mind of a crazy cat lady. W/e, she has her own preference. As long as she doesn't believe her views should be meant for everyone else.
Foh, every other race refuses to date blacks unless they are a celebrity or high social status…hell we just had a thread on here of a asian family denying their daughter for bringing a black man home & you whites loved that thread.

We need more black women to think like this.
+77   

1 month ago '11        #7
bonez79  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x9
Props total: 39175 39 K  Slaps total: 8673 8 K
This bxtch will be engaged to an Asian man by next week if the opportunity presented itself, why y'all keep listening to these women?
+38   

1 month ago '18        #8
TheLuminousOne  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
Props total: 48942 48 K  Slaps total: 2664 2 K
Yesssssssss!!!!
+5   

Top 10 most slapped recently  1 month ago '13        #9
YSPromoshunz  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x56 OP
White boys in here mad as fu*k. They mad and jealous because black, white, asian, latina, dominican, and puerto rican women love black men. Black men get more women than white men, asian men, latino men, etc... Black men are the most desired men on the planet. Women of all races love black men.

Women only fu*k with white men to finesse them out of their money and resources. Women only fu*k with white men for financial purposes. Not because of love, attraction, s*x, lust, romance, connection or nothing. Strictly to take all of their money and resources
+28   

1 month ago '06        #10
whammy  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 22394 22 K  Slaps total: 1461 1 K
Sometimes I feel like it is an obligation as a black men to marry and have a family with a black woman for the sake of our community.
+60   

1 month ago '11        #11
SomeOnesoN  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 17448 17 K  Slaps total: 2343 2 K
 LuxG2 said
Foh, every other race refuses to date blacks unless they are a celebrity or high social status…hell we just had a thread on here of a asian family denying their daughter for bringing a black man home & you whites loved that thread.

We need more black women to think like this.
It didn't stop me from dating a black woman. We know how racist Asians can be. I still don't believe segregation will help anything, we need more mixed babies now more than ever. Start overriding those with recessive genes and make America brown again. At the same time, you'll find prejudiced people in every race. The belief that people need to stay with their own kind is some racist ideology

1 month ago '06        #12
imthatinfamous  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 31934 31 K  Slaps total: 9154 9 K
 YSPromoshunz said
White boys in here mad as fu*k. They mad and jealous because black, white, asian, latina, dominican, and puerto rican women love black men. Black men get more women than white men, asian men, latino men, etc... Black men are the most desired men on the planet. Women of all races love black men.

Women only fu*k with white men to finesse them out of their money and resources. Women only fu*k with white men for financial purposes. Not because of love, attraction, s*x, lust, romance, connection or nothing. Strictly to take all of their money and resources
White women marrying, having babies, and divorcing black athletes after they secure the bag is a standard occupation on tax forms

+41   

1 month ago '18        #13
dogfood2 
Props total: 12478 12 K  Slaps total: 8881 8 K
 whammy said
Sometimes I feel like it is an obligation as a black men to marry and have a family with a black woman for the sake of our community.
fu*k outta here. Non black women in this day and age treat a n*gga better and play their role better than these so called queens.

1 month ago '08        #14
stead21  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 12760 12 K  Slaps total: 2130 2 K
 YSPromoshunz said

We love you too!
+12   

1 month ago '08        #15
 whammy said
Yup and you will be viewed as a king and admired by everyone.
+12   

1 month ago '08        #16
 dogfood2 said
fu*k outta here. Non black women in this day and age treat a n*gga better and play their role better than these so called queens.
Thats a cap.
+18   

1 month ago '13        #17
jrockex 
Props total: 7823 7 K  Slaps total: 696 696
 YSPromoshunz said

5 posts in the thread

"wHitE boYz MaD aS fu*k" dweeb

trust theres many white women that wouldnt touch a black man for nothing

dude really said asians love black men

u know any asians?

1 month ago '13        #18
jrockex 
Props total: 7823 7 K  Slaps total: 696 696
you a pu**y btw

1 month ago '15        #19
dawunonli 
Props total: 2560 2 K  Slaps total: 397 397
I just wish the brothers here in Bx stop fetishizing or putting these light skin white looking females on a pedal in the thotties section

The divestment movement/black gender wars is real online is real
+28   

1 month ago '18        #20
Tony Prosper 
Props total: 4608 4 K  Slaps total: 577 577
 jrockex said
you a pu**y btw
You don’t seem upset at all

+5   

1 month ago '04        #21
orv 
Props total: 8714 8 K  Slaps total: 1287 1 K
Only time will tell.
+5   

1 month ago '06        #22
king kum  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 7648 7 K  Slaps total: 1658 1 K
 YSPromoshunz said

Congratulations!!!

+4   

1 month ago '21        #23
BigGVD 
Props total: 6141 6 K  Slaps total: 1073 1 K
I’m rockin with that message
+13   

1 month ago '20        #24
Columbo 
Props total: 21390 21 K  Slaps total: 9595 9 K
I have no problem with interracial dating. My problem is when people wanna bash their own race like many of you do on here. My problem is also with white posters that pretend to be black, and add to the division in order to get acceptance and props
[spoiler - click to view]

+35   

1 month ago '07        #25
J_Duece 
Props total: 5971 5 K  Slaps total: 439 439
Just be with whoever make you happy
+44   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  12
Video inside Ebro Under Fire For Resurfaced Video Saying Singer Tinashe Is Too Light..
104 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  8
Article inside Kevin Hart's New Series "True Story" is FIRE. I THOUGHT KOUNTY WAYNE ..
63 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
+67online now  7
Image(s) inside Remember when Young Money had a weak budget?
133 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
-35online now  6
Nov 27 - Transgender Ped0phile is transferred to a female prison and r@pes his..
80 comments
1 day ago
@news
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy