Ghost Of Tsushima coming to PC

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section games

1 month ago '20        #1
1676 page views
57 comments

5ive04our  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x164
Props total: 86659 86 K  Slaps total: 17753 17 K
Ghost Of Tsushima coming to PC

Ghost of tsushima and the last of us could be coming to pc very soon if a couple of rumors are to be believed. In the past few months, we have witnessed a number of playstation exclusives being ported to pc. It all started with the announcement of the pc port of horizon zero dawn, and we witnessed some surprising announcements from then onwards. The most recent of all is the uncharted collection and god of war being ported to pc. While pc players are absolutely elated to try out some of the most critically acclaimed games of all time, some playstation fans are not quite happy with sony’s recent decisions. Amidst all that, leaks regarding a couple of more pc ports have started surfacing online. Is ghost of tsushima & the last of us pc port leak real? Ghost of tsushima and the last of us are undoubtedly two of the most popular playstation exclusives of all time. The last of us has been critically acclaimed for its groundbreaking narrative, while ghost of tsushima has some really well-designed gameplay mechanics. A couple of leaks have suggested that pc players might soon be able to experience these two masterpieces. Let’s talk about the credible leak first. Instant gaming, one of the popular game key selling websites has a new store listing which shows ghost of tsushima pc and ps5 versions. The release date is put as 2022, and there is not much information apart from this. Now, this could very much be a placeholder considering recent developments, but at the same time, we have seen store listings like these turning out to be surprisingly accurate in the past. The second leak is an image of the last of us’ steam store page. This might look more credible of the two, but it is highly unlikely that it is true. There are a number of loopholes in the picture, which is well highlighted by reddit user anuncutgem: Title is only “the last of us” but the video trailer in the screenshots bar has the “remastered” title and the 1st picture is a screenshot from part ii. So fake, also they don’t even have uncharted 4/lost legacy listed on steam yet, i doubt they’d double up on naughty dog titles. In short, one leak looks quite trustworthy, while the other one has proven to be outright fake. That being said, either of the two leaks neither confirm the release of a pc port nor do they rule out the possibility of it. But they still give fans much to debate about once again.

Last edited by 5ive04our; 10-24-2021 at 09:27 AM..
+5   

best
worst
57 comments

1 month ago '20        #2
God is Good 
Props total: 14760 14 K  Slaps total: 13587 13 K
False

Weirdo broke a*s n*ggas hoping and praying Sony blesses them with old games rather than buy a PS5.

Last edited by God is Good; 10-24-2021 at 09:55 AM..

1 month ago '04        #3
Liquid-Science  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 3852 3 K  Slaps total: 674 674
'I'll just buy it on PC' is coming home to roost

+17   

1 month ago '20        #4
D1dnt read  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 25906 25 K  Slaps total: 6582 6 K
they probably will at some point

the important thing is that PS gets them first and PC waits years make the money off consoles and once they stop selling, release on PC and take advantage of their gaming drought to make some more
+5   

1 month ago '16        #5
postemupndunkit 
Props total: 72048 72 K  Slaps total: 8556 8 K
 Liquid-Science said
'I'll just buy it on PC' is coming home to roost

Lol facts

1 month ago '05        #6
GodzMustBeCrazy  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 7836 7 K  Slaps total: 1693 1 K
They just hoping and dreaming... And OP can't afford a PC...
+4   

1 month ago '12        #7
BrooklynSwag 
Props total: 10578 10 K  Slaps total: 2347 2 K
Bring ‘em all to PC so I can laugh at PC having it and me still not wanting to play them

1 month ago '20        #8
5ive04our  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x164 OP
Props total: 86659 86 K  Slaps total: 17753 17 K
 GodzMustBeCrazy said
They just hoping and dreaming... And OP can't afford a PC...
Now it’s OP can’t afford a PC first it was OP can’t afford a Series X

+5   

1 month ago '16        #9
Quinn 
Props total: 9232 9 K  Slaps total: 1970 1 K
its almost as if this same "its never coming to PC" wasnt just said about GoW or uncharted, or Horizon.... clearly Sony cares about money over you guys dumbass feelings about 0's and 1's

+14   

1 month ago '12        #10
halochicken  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 6136 6 K  Slaps total: 1021 1 K
 Quinn said
its almost as if this same "its never coming to PC" wasnt just said about GoW or uncharted, or Horizon.... clearly Sony cares about money over you guys dumbass feelings about 0's and 1's

people look at it as a port. I feel like they are just coming home. All these games were built on pc. Pc where it's meant to be played - nvidia voice
+3   

1 month ago '21        #11
Dreamcast  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 9925 9 K  Slaps total: 2124 2 K
i wouldn't doubt that tlou2 could go to pc because i don't think they made money on that abomination of a game

and i'm not just sayin that because i hate the game.. i legit don't think it sold the way they hoped

maybe next time focus on making a good game and not an agenda-fest

1 month ago '17        #12
Fortune  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 53030 53 K  Slaps total: 3955 3 K
I'm wit it

don't care how old the game is. Sony loyalists seem weird as hell to me this gen.

if you're a PC gamer you play hella games no matter the release date. counterstrike still hella populated for instance.
+4   

1 month ago '21        #13
honestly this subject matter encapsulates why i'm no longer a sony fanboy

1. tlou2 was toilet water

2. sony keeps putting games on pc

i used to be big on sony but these days i just diss what needs to be dissed and prop what needs to be propped

i still only play sony but im just not die hard anymore.. how can u be when they keep giving away their exclusives to these mouse and keyboard cucks?

i feel that all it does is make people say "i'll wait for the pc port"

i miss the sony of a few years ago

i feel that this was their high point, good luck finding a conference better than this was for brand loyalty, hype, triple A's etc

1 month ago '12        #14
Faythung  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 23880 23 K  Slaps total: 2136 2 K
 Dreamcast said
i wouldn't doubt that tlou2 could go to pc because i don't think they made money on that abomination of a game

and i'm not just sayin that because i hate the game.. i legit don't think it sold the way they hoped

It's the fastest selling exclusive of the entire generation, by a distance.
+1   

Top 10 most slapped recently  1 month ago '17        #15
SPdaGOAT  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 86372 86 K  Slaps total: 30984 30 K
I hope so, I’ll take as many excuses to run through this game.

Need this for the Deck too

1 month ago '09        #16
Puppet Master  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x14
Props total: 75066 75 K  Slaps total: 20662 20 K
Who cares

PS gets it first
+3   

1 month ago '11        #17
Gamemusic 
Props total: 8572 8 K  Slaps total: 671 671
 Faythung said
It's the fastest selling exclusive of the entire generation, by a distance.
Nah Animal Crossing got that beat.
+2   

1 month ago '19        #18
Occult Mayne  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x10
Props total: 86078 86 K  Slaps total: 12812 12 K
I used to be PC crew but Im tired of having to deal with controller configuration especially on ps2 and ps3 games
+1   

1 month ago '12        #19
Faythung  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 23880 23 K  Slaps total: 2136 2 K
 Gamemusic said
Nah Animal Crossing got that beat.
I meant on Playstation.
+1   

1 month ago '11        #20
Gamemusic 
Props total: 8572 8 K  Slaps total: 671 671
 Faythung said
I meant on Playstation.
Fair enough.
+1   

1 month ago '04        #21
KURUPTION!!! 
Props total: 5480 5 K  Slaps total: 368 368
 Dreamcast said

The Last of Us: Part II launched in June, but revealed as part of the July NPD report, life-to-date dollar sales of the sequel are already the third-highest in Sony history. This means that only Marvel’s Spider-Man and God of War have sold more in the United States so far, and both have been available significantly longer.
TLOU2 was dope, but to each his own. Also, Sony putting their games on PC years after they've been out on console is not affecting much seeing that the bulk of the software sales are done in the first month and the PS5 is doing record numbers with zero availability. This is free money for them to pump back into their own games that Playstation owners will get first. I have no idea why Sony Stans have such a huge issue with this.

Last edited by KURUPTION!!!; 10-24-2021 at 02:17 PM..
+4   

1 month ago '05        #22
Krazie 
Props total: 43922 43 K  Slaps total: 6804 6 K
Day one PC releases coming reeeeal soon
+4   

1 month ago '20        #23
God is Good 
Props total: 14760 14 K  Slaps total: 13587 13 K
non melanins in here spreading lies

what a shame

1 month ago '21        #24
 KURUPTION!!! said
TLOU2 was dope, but to each his own. Also, Sony putting their games on PC years after they've been out on console is not affecting much seeing that the bulk of the software sales are done in the first month and the PS5 is doing record numbers with zero availability. This is free money for them to pump back into their own games that Playstation owners will get first. I have no idea why Sony Stans have such a huge issue with this.
i don't agree with nothin ur talking about, cuck

1 month ago '05        #25
TonyCartagena 
Props total: 60309 60 K  Slaps total: 10085 10 K
They Will Get It... In 2030

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  34
Nov 28 - First cases of omicron COVID variant confirmed in Ontario Canada
150 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
online now  34
Video inside Viral rappers 'Island boys' push cryptocurrency raising concern about r..
28 comments
19 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
+103online now  22
I've seen Scarface over 10,000+ times and I just now realized what Tony said!
83 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
+27online now  20
Anthony Edwards says Jimmy Butler is a fake tough guy
30 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy