Evan Mobley SZN

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT
most viewed right now
+28  129
58 replies  @sports

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section sports

1 month ago '10        #1
515 page views
18 comments

Big Louie Guwop  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
Props total: 48593 48 K  Slaps total: 6661 6 K
Evan Mobley SZN

Unicorn sh*t

Last edited by Big Louie Guwop; 10-24-2021 at 12:28 PM..
+13   

best
worst
18 comments

1 month ago '04        #2
Kadroan  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x20
Props total: 40372 40 K  Slaps total: 5388 5 K
 Big Louie Guwop said

Unicorn sh*t

He looks good.

I was looking at the starting lineup. They got Lauri starting at SF?!

Love's an expensive backup?!

I'm curious to see the long term plan with the team. Got 5th overall pick on the bench. Okoro/Lauri/Mobley is the frontcourt of the future?
+2   

1 month ago '10        #3
Big Louie Guwop  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6 OP
 Kadroan said
He looks good.

I was looking at the starting lineup. They got Lauri starting at SF?!

Love's an expensive backup?!

I'm curious to see the long term plan with the team. Got 5th overall pick on the bench. Okoro/Lauri/Mobley is the frontcourt of the future?
Yea we actually starting that death lineup with the bigs, I like it so far mainly because the switchability on both ends of the floor. Mobley is the truth tho, makes it all click already for that front court and he already clickin with Allen they both young stars defense crazy with that lineup

If we can get Colin to willingly play hard in a 6 man role and start Okoro or Rubio in his place, we can be nice but they definitely got a whole lot to learn and get better at.
& Klove been playing hard I like it still getting robbed though
+4   

1 month ago '04        #4
 Big Louie Guwop said
Yea we actually starting that death lineup with the bigs, I like it so far mainly because the switchability on both ends of the floor. Mobley is the truth tho, makes it all click already for that front court and he already clickin with Allen they both young stars defense crazy with that lineup

If we can get Colin to willingly play hard in a 6 man role and start Okoro or Rubio in his place, we can be nice but they definitely got a whole lot to learn and get better at.
Curious to see how they'd handle teams like Miami and LAL who got a 3 you got to center your game plan around unlike MEM & ATL. Yeah, modern day twin towers lineup with those 2.

Isn't s*xton & Garland CLE's best guard lineup? I know supposedly CLE doesn't want to pay s*xton and I a*sume the alleged Simmons trade talks were for the backcourt to be Simmons & Garland backcourt (Idk if Garland can play off the ball full time).

Yeah Love need to go. I guess he gets bought out trade deadline/next offseason since they aren't starting him to showcase him.

1 month ago '21        #5
Linas Kleiza 
Props total: 11070 11 K  Slaps total: 6117 6 K
 Big Louie Guwop said

Collin as the 6th man?

Billy King is that you?

1 month ago '19        #6
aaf192020  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 51872 51 K  Slaps total: 5356 5 K
Unicorns don't exist but Evan Mobley does! Kid looks like a future franchise player. Reminds me of a more versatile version of Chris Bosh in Toronto.
+2   

1 month ago '10        #7
 Linas Kleiza said
Collin as the 6th man?

Billy King is that you?
If you not watching the games hop off my nuts lil n*gga
+2   

1 month ago '10        #8
 Kadroan said
Curious to see how they'd handle teams like Miami and LAL who got a 3 you got to center your game plan around unlike MEM & ATL. Yeah, modern day twin towers lineup with those 2.

Isn't s*xton & Garland CLE's best guard lineup? I know supposedly CLE doesn't want to pay s*xton and I a*sume the alleged Simmons trade talks were for the backcourt to be Simmons & Garland backcourt (Idk if Garland can play off the ball full time).

Yeah Love need to go. I guess he gets bought out trade deadline/next offseason since they aren't starting him to showcase him.
s*xton is our second maybe third best player, he a dog. I would love to see him eat against other benches but it’s something about him and Garland that don’t look right. He has been showing a better ability at facilitating the offense tho so who knows maybe they can make it work but I still think he’s a deadly 6man

Mobley and Allen soon will be able to switch on any frontcourt in the league, Can’t wait to see them face those better 3’s

Last edited by Big Louie Guwop; 10-24-2021 at 02:51 AM..
+1   

1 month ago '13        #9
Eazy123  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x18
Props total: 53248 53 K  Slaps total: 23920 23 K
the real deal

looking forward to that mobley-allen pairing for years to come
+2   

1 month ago '05        #10
micseles 
Props total: 8283 8 K  Slaps total: 870 870
I like how he's not afraid to put the ball on the floor and try to pull off some moves. That'll pay off when his game is more refined. Alot of bigs come into the league with the ability to handle the ball but quickly abandon it once they see pro bigs aren't going for those moves and guards have hands everywhere on the help side
+2   

1 month ago '20        #11
gangasanta 
Props total: 6385 6 K  Slaps total: 668 668
this last draft finna produce 5 future hall of famers
+2   

1 month ago '07        #12
Rico23  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 55781 55 K  Slaps total: 5683 5 K
He can be our Black Big Z before the foot injuries....

I'm definitely looking forward to his development
+2   

1 month ago '06        #13
O Nasty 
Props total: 864 864  Slaps total: 67 67
He shouldn’t be this good on defense so early on. It’s crazy

Kid is special . Something about that 3rd pick in the draft
+3   

1 month ago '09        #14
2nd2none 
Props total: 7921 7 K  Slaps total: 1035 1 K
Kids looking niiiice

1 month ago '10        #15
 O nasty said
He shouldn’t be this good on defense so early on. It’s crazy

Kid is special . Something about that 3rd pick in the draft
Yea man his defense is already looking elite

Once he puts on some weight and adds strength
This n*gga is going to be a problem.
+3   

1 month ago '10        #16

“It’s a Flip Saunders zone that I watched a lot when I was in Minnesota,” Bickerstaff said. “Seeing Evan’s ability to move through that made me think of when K.G. was playing at the top of that zone. That position he plays in that zone is not an easy position. You’ve got to quarterback it from the front and also see and be aware of what’s behind you. The way he picks up things, you tell him something and he goes and does it, and that’s not common for young players.”

1 month ago '12        #17
RATCHET 
Props total: 3485 3 K  Slaps total: 893 893
Best Cavs prospect since Kyrie.
+4   

1 month ago '04        #18
 Big Louie Guwop said
s*xton is our second maybe third best player, he a dog. I would love to see him eat against other benches but it’s something about him and Garland that don’t look right. He has been showing a better ability at facilitating the offense tho so who knows maybe they can make it work but I still think he’s a deadly 6man

Mobley and Allen soon will be able to switch on any frontcourt in the league, Can’t wait to see them face those better 3’s
Their defense? I know they lack size. I'd imagine like the Steph-Monta backcourt.

1 month ago '10        #19
 Kadroan said
Their defense? I know they lack size. I'd imagine like the Steph-Monta backcourt.
For sure, they give up a lot of size and get exposed on defense a lot

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
-65online now  18
Video inside This man has no fear of approaching women! He hollers at every woman he..
242 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+27online now  17
Video inside 800 LBs man meets internet girlfriend IRL
92 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+112online now  11
Image(s) inside Nikola Tesla Predicted the Smartphone and the Internet in 1926