Oct 23 - Texas Nurse Convicted Of Killing 4 Men With Air Injections

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

most viewed right now
+63  59
58 replies  @wild'ish

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT section news

1 month ago '17        #1
4080 page views
77 comments

DaQCKing  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
Props total: 110299 110 K  Slaps total: 4593 4 K
Oct 23 - Texas Nurse Convicted Of k*lling 4 Men With Air Injections

TYLER, Texas (AP) — A Texas nurse was convicted Tuesday of capital murder in the deaths of four patients who died after prosecutors say he injected them with air following heart surgeries.

The Smith County jury deliberated for about an hour before finding William George Davis, of Hallsville, guilty of capital murder involving multiple victims. Prosecutors planned to seek the death penalty during the sentencing phase, which was scheduled to start Wednesday.

Davis, 37, was accused of injecting air into the four patients' arteries after they underwent heart surgery at the Christus Trinity Mother Frances Hospital in Tyler in 2017 and 2018. During recovery from their surgeries, the four — John Lafferty, Ronald Clark, Christopher Greenway and Joseph Kalina — suffered unexplained neurological problems and died.

During the trial, Dr. William Yarbrough, a Dallas-area pulmonologist and professor of internal medicine, explained to the jury how injecting air into the arterial system of the brain causes brain injury and death.

Yarbrough said he was able to determine there was air in the arterial system of the victims' brains by viewing images from brain scans — something he said he had never before observed in his decades in medicine.

He ruled out blood pressure problems or any other causes of death besides the injection of air, and said it must have happened after the surgeries because the complications occurred while the patients were in recovery.

Defense attorney Phillip Hayes told the jury that the hospital had issues and that Davis was a scapegoat who was only charged because he was there when the deaths occurred.

Prosecutor Chris Gatewood said during closing arguments that Davis "liked to k*ll people." And prosecutor Jacob Putman said the hospital hadn't changed any of its procedures and hadn't had any similar incidents since Davis left.

visit this link https://www.npr.org/2021/ .. air-injections

They need to go head and k*ll this bi*ch n*gga. Don't even let him rot in jail.
+40   

best
worst
77 comments

1 month ago '20        #2
Xiox  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 42076 42 K  Slaps total: 7844 7 K
Just evil
+53   

1 month ago '17        #3
DaQCKing  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6 OP
Props total: 110299 110 K  Slaps total: 4593 4 K
 Xiox said
Just evil
I feel that people in positions of health care that willing take lives, should face the stiffest punishment allowed
+64   

1 month ago '15        #4
Lockwind 
Props total: 2544 2 K  Slaps total: 1613 1 K
But but Get the jab

1 month ago '13        #5
PCDubya 
Props total: 11808 11 K  Slaps total: 1244 1 K
Some rich doctor probably botched a couple surgeries and this retard took the blame.
+18   

1 month ago '10        #6
lltreyll 
Props total: 6245 6 K  Slaps total: 1899 1 K
People wanting to work with sick and damaged people are often sick and damaged themself.
+21   

1 month ago '21        #7
Ippo  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 2636 2 K  Slaps total: 658 658
Had there chest cracked open.

Then get k*lled by some fu*k head Injecting air fu*ked up world
+22   

1 month ago '08        #8
get_ate 
Props total: 3719 3 K  Slaps total: 305 305
 DaQCKing said
I feel that people in positions of health care that willing take lives, should face the stiffest punishment allowed
That's as stupid an idea as thinking that those sworn to uphold the law (e.g. police officers, district attorneys, judges, etc) should be punished more severely than others when they break it.

fu*king stupidity!!!

1 month ago '17        #9
Lite  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 54331 54 K  Slaps total: 8218 8 K
Dude i worked with told me check my license and make sure it doesn't say organ donor

They pay good money to see you dead
+19   

1 month ago '04        #10
MegaTON 
Props total: 3494 3 K  Slaps total: 863 863
 DaQCKing said
what u think the hypocratic oath is for? they k*llin n*ggas
mfs still think them military drafts was random back in the day
lol
+2   

1 month ago '04        #11
AliHood 
Props total: 5089 5 K  Slaps total: 363 363
Imagine your fam, or even you, getting life saving surgery only for a piece of fu*king shyt like this to be administering care, or death to you for that matter. Hate shyt like this
+14   

1 month ago '05        #12
B-Block  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 5169 5 K  Slaps total: 236 236
 lltreyll said
People wanting to work with sick and damaged people are often sick and damaged themself.

Now come on fam you don't really believe that, do you? don't let a bad apple make you think the whole lot are rotten.

My wife volunteers at an retirement home close to our crib and helps the elderly and sick folk there... and she's not sick in the head or anything like that

There's bad, sick minded people in all lines of work from Police, to Doctors, Lawyers, Teachers,etc
+10   

1 month ago '17        #13
dubsax 
Props total: 55062 55 K  Slaps total: 4629 4 K
it takes a lot of air to k*ll someone.
More than just a bubble in a normal syringe like they show on TV.

I actually had heart surgery and they inject air into your blood stream on purpose to check for leaks.

You have to have so much that it cant pass as a burp or fart for it to cause damage...like damn near an iv bags worth of just air
+12   

1 month ago '16        #14
alejandrugas  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 6154 6 K  Slaps total: 295 295
Get this evil pos outta here.. k*ll that mf!!
+3   

1 month ago '09        #15
ShadyVsEminem 
Props total: 17155 17 K  Slaps total: 3330 3 K
"Thats not a knife this is a knife" - Harold Shipman

1 month ago '16        #16
foshoVoodoo  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x54
Props total: 117598 117 K  Slaps total: 23183 23 K
death penalty

1 month ago '17        #17
Its 
Props total: 27409 27 K  Slaps total: 2199 2 K
Devil

1 month ago '21        #18
nodayzoffatl  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x9
Props total: 27081 27 K  Slaps total: 3510 3 K
 DaQCKing said
TYLER, Texas (AP) — A Texas nurse was convicted Tuesday of capital murder in the deaths of four patients who died after prosecutors say he injected them with air following heart surgeries.

The Smith County jury deliberated for about an hour before finding William George Davis, of Hallsville, guilty of capital murder involving multiple victims. Prosecutors planned to seek the death penalty during the sentencing phase, which was scheduled to start Wednesday.

Davis, 37, was accused of injecting air into the four patients' arteries after they underwent heart surgery at the Christus Trinity Mother Frances Hospital in Tyler in 2017 and 2018. During recovery from their surgeries, the four — John Lafferty, Ronald Clark, Christopher Greenway and Joseph Kalina — suffered unexplained neurological problems and died.

During the trial, Dr. William Yarbrough, a Dallas-area pulmonologist and professor of internal medicine, explained to the jury how injecting air into the arterial system of the brain causes brain injury and death.

Yarbrough said he was able to determine there was air in the arterial system of the victims' brains by viewing images from brain scans — something he said he had never before observed in his decades in medicine.

He ruled out blood pressure problems or any other causes of death besides the injection of air, and said it must have happened after the surgeries because the complications occurred while the patients were in recovery.

Defense attorney Phillip Hayes told the jury that the hospital had issues and that Davis was a scapegoat who was only charged because he was there when the deaths occurred.

Prosecutor Chris Gatewood said during closing arguments that Davis "liked to k*ll people." And prosecutor Jacob Putman said the hospital hadn't changed any of its procedures and hadn't had any similar incidents since Davis left.

They need to go head and k*ll this bi*ch n*gga. Don't even let him rot in jail.
never trust a male nurse or a female barber

1 month ago '13        #19
vandalizm 
Props total: 15188 15 K  Slaps total: 1933 1 K
 get_ate said
That's as stupid an idea as thinking that those sworn to uphold the law (e.g. police officers, district attorneys, judges, etc) should be punished more severely than others when they break it.

fu*king stupidity!!!
What? Lol
+2   

1 month ago '11        #20
GrindPOWER$  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x17
Props total: 77089 77 K  Slaps total: 14207 14 K
 DaQCKing said
they should throw is a*s in a cage with wolverines high on angel dust.
+5   

1 month ago '20        #21
Dap Or Slap Me  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x11
Props total: 49086 49 K  Slaps total: 7364 7 K
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
more reason to fear the hospital.
+3   

1 month ago '20        #22
Dap Or Slap Me  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x11
Props total: 49086 49 K  Slaps total: 7364 7 K
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
 GrindPOWER$ said
they should throw is a*s in a cage with wolverines high on angel dust.
Wolverines high on angel dust.

1 month ago '11        #23
GrindPOWER$  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x17
Props total: 77089 77 K  Slaps total: 14207 14 K
 Dap Or Slap Me said
Wolverines high on angel dust.
watch George Carlin comedy special one day and he said that sh*t from that day i said that sh*t when people do evil crazy sh*t
+1   

1 month ago '11        #24
Slingy 
Props total: 11608 11 K  Slaps total: 3137 3 K
 Lite said
Dude i worked with told me check my license and make sure it doesn't say organ donor

They pay good money to see you dead
I’ve heard this before too.
+1   

1 month ago '20        #25
blackpillblack 
Props total: 15200 15 K  Slaps total: 7061 7 K
 B-Block said
Now come on fam you don't really believe that, do you? don't let a bad apple make you think the whole lot are rotten.

My wife volunteers at an retirement home close to our crib and helps the elderly and sick folk there... and she's not sick in the head or anything like that

There's bad, sick minded people in all lines of work from Police, to Doctors, Lawyers, Teachers,etc
There was a whole medical school in Virginia which dressed in blackface for a graduation picture… i certainly don’t want any of them behind the needle.

There are a bit more than a ‘few’ bad apples..

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  57
Video inside How Sandra Bullock raises her black son
69 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
+99online now  43
Video inside WELL DAMN!...Dr. Dre Addresses 50 Cent: "They Should Have His Picture....
181 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+49online now  33
Video inside This is Eminem's daughter now...
104 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+104online now  24
DJ Paul & Gangsta Boo Slow Dancing to Bizzy Bone while he was singing made him..
323 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy